Kirby Air Ride Modoki On Air!

KIRBY AIR RIDE PC FAGGOTS
Are you ready for 3 new legendaries, some new machines, the ruins of the city, evil feelings, and gameplay that's a bit too fast compared to Kirby Air Ride?

Kirby Air Ride Modoki is a pc recreation of Kirby Air Ride. It can hold 16 people in a server.

DOWNLOAD
airmodo-en.wikidot.com/

SERVER
I'm hosting 8 Ball, just connect to the first IP on the list of servers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.getuploader.com/airride_modoki/download/131/AirrideModoki_0960.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not video games

FUCK WHICH ONE IS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON, I DONT UNDERSTAND MOON

kill yourself redditor

This one.
Also reminder to all those who played last time, the game has updated, your old copy will no longer work.

ux.getuploader.com/airride_modoki/download/131/AirrideModoki_0960.zip

Thanks.

Shiiiet you faggots are still playing this?

Too bad my computer's fucked now

So is mine, and the current netbook I'm stuck with ran FF11 at single digit FPS, but dammit I'm going to try one round and fail horribly as usual. Can you do less?

I don't see any servers.

the game is pretty lightweight. I'm sure you'll be able to run it decently enough.

they're on the wiki.

Apparently I downloaded the wrong version, the version 8 Ball is using is 0.951.

No, the wiki just hasn't been updated.
You're good.

I tried using the IP in the wiki, but it won't connect, hell I even used the port.

Joystick is enabled by default.
Run AirRide_Setting.exe and make sure joystick is unchecked.

Make sure firewall isn't blocking it or something.

It still wont connect.

anyone have footage? screenshots?

So apparently I'm having some error related to e3dhsd3.dll and Google has apparently never even heard of that file, so I was wondering if any of you guys knew.

Also, mildly unrelated but we are in fact listed on Google sometimes. Not sure when we got back.

I had some months ago, but I can't find them anymore.

ded serber :-DDD

I'm still here ;_;

Calm down and wait a bit onii-fam.

What? The game is 50MB.

Shit, wrong thread. I thought I was responding to the BF2142 thread.

It's here:

Well that was fun. The server will stay up overnight, enjoy the server anons.

I'm just glad I could get you to do it a second time. Too bad I have a problem no one else on the internet apparently had, although that might be because my computer is especially shit. At least this one doesn't randomly crash. Good luck again, and I will occasionally bump. Maybe with info or something next time.

Of all the time for my MB to shit itself, there's a Air Ride Modoki thread. Goddamn it.

bump

What the fuck are you people doing
The only hardware I've ever had naturally die on me was literally over 12 years old

I've only ever had individual failure, and never something big like the CPU. Only HDDs.

Say, what's your favorite new machine? Favorite new legendary machine? Favorite new map?

Edge Star is my waifu.
Orchrestra is my legendary waifu.
Ruins of City is pretty bitchin'

Oh yeah, Orchestra was definitely the best legendary I got to try. Smooth and clear like domestic beer.

And I loved when everyone freaked out when the Ruins happened the first time.

I've had my PSU fry and take my CPU with it
it wasn't even a chink brand, too, my chink brand PSU has been way better in general

Never forget when everyone got good and we had matches with like 4 legendaries.

The server empty?

I'm just starting and I have no clue what I'm doing.

I'll hop on right now. Server's empty.

Do people actually know what they're doing when they play this?

no :(

Will this run on GANOO SLASH LINOCHS via WINE? Or would I be wasting my time setting it up.

I think people tried it and it worked.

MP4 related

You niggers better get on, the server is dead as fuck right now

I'll try if you dig through your system32 in an attempt to find e3dhsd3.dll to make sure it's a real thing, that might be the only thing keeping me from playing. Aside from my computer being total shit.

Oh good, it's real, it just crashes when I try to play. Well shit.

I'm currently trying to get it to run using Wine. I keep getting a "Xaudio:: Failed to createmasteringvoice" error. I'll try a few more things to get it to work.

So what are your niggers opinion on the new city?
I like it, but the lack of events makes it so you get Rowdy Charge every fucking time without fail.

I can't imagine this is what things are supposed to look like. Neither the controller I plugged in or the keyboard is letting me adjust my "ready" status or my character or vehicle either.

Is there a help page I'm missing somewhere?

Is joystick activated or deactivated in settings?
Did you try to rebind the arrow keys to wasd? If yes, don't. If no, still don't.

You're not running a bug or something, It's what it looks like. It's shit I know but that's what you get with fan made shit sometimes.

You need to move the analog stick to select the
[Not Ready] area in green and select it to say ready. Don't pick King Dedede because his model is shit.

The screenshot is how it looks though, overlaying text and all?

I just considered I might not be able to switch to other characters or vehicles as I've never played before and can't confirm being ready if I'm the only player. I dunno know.

No, I haven't screwed with the controls but I'll give it another looking over keeping that in mind.

increase resolution.

XD

MGS
you ple as a snek

Alright, looks fine now, but is nobody in the 8 Ball server (the only one that seems available)? I still can't seem to get my inputs to work, thinking about it again I figure I must be able to switch my color too (maybe?). -or is everyone just listed as "Kirby"?

press every keyboard button until you figure out what they do.
It's hard to explain, really.

Get in here faggots.

Can't connect to the server

You running the latest version of the game?

Nope only 0.951

The server only works on the latest version.

I'm in

I'm back and free to play again.

I know there are anons autistic enough here to play this game all day.

Come on, faggots, get in here.

Alright I'm back. Anybody who wishes to join should do so.

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon probably so if you can't join now don't sweat it.

So I ran the file trough VT after already have downloaded it. Anybody who's more tech literate than me feel free to explain what this is? I have a friend who are feeling apprehensive because of the file name. Keep in mind he deals with internet security so he's really afraid of it.

Tell him it's japanese, not chinese.

It's more the fact that the file is "backdoor" which doesn't necessarily inspire confidence.

I don't think it's anything malicious but does any Holla Forums user feel like explaining what it actually is?

It's probably just a false positive for the exe that has to do with running a server

He understands that and he'll probably install it later. The term "backdoor" just does a lot to deter IT folks.

I know it's my word against your AV, but MalwareBytes didn't detect shit. I'm going to assume this is a false positive.

forgot pic

Just one scanner detecting it means that it's most likely a false positive.

With love, niggers.

I don't blame your friend for being paranoid about it, but generally there tend to be some pretty clear signs of when something is sketchy or not. The fact that only one of those tests threw a fit over the file, and nobody is in here fuming about getting a trojan from it or some shit, indicates a high likelihood that it's legit.

Say, does anyone know if the game can read input from a GameCube controller through a Mayflash adapter? Pretty much the only thing I've seen work with no complaints is Dolphin.

After some questioning he basically said he's been busy with work and he doesn't feel like dealing with this shit right now. I don't blame him for his absolute paranoid. Basically I just wanted an explanation for what it was on technical terms.

Just played with the joystick for a bit. Couldn't change vehicles or spin. Sad.

And shame on you for not saying there's a new city, op.

Bump.

I'm in.

The new city. Because flying stars weren't overpowered enough.

Rails are badass though

No they aren't

I really hate this game sometimes.

Also waiting for people to join.

we got 3 people here right now, so
GET IN HERE NIGGERS

It was something to behold. We had 6 people in here at one point but it was short lived.

I have to admit all this clone makes me want to do is play the original with you fags even more. I can only hope the devs pick their shit up or we somehow find a way to get the original game to be ported and be playable online. I can understand the nostalgia and attraction to this game. Even with this shitty port I'm addicted.

If only dolphin's netplay wasn't shit and had 16 player multiplayer.

Me and a friend were able to get Dolphin and an original gamecube to talk through LAN and Dolphin. Is there a was to make a connection through the internet?

That Ganecube had the Broadband Adapter (DOL-015) attached to be specific.

Well it's late and I can't join now and I have a skin doctor appointment t tomorrow but I'll try and play with you faggots in the afternoon like always.

By the way is this game worth my time as singleplayer? I wanna play this game through my Wii and if it's worth playing against the AI I wanna try it out.

yeah, it's good enough single player.

As someone who is cosmically incapable of good computer have, what's the new city like? Does it replace the old one, is it random, or is it optional?

Random.
Bigger.
Kind of simple outside the centre island.

In a way it's better suited for the game, since you pick up in speed and flight way faster in modoki than the gamecube game. I just hope there are more maps to come.

people bitched at me to remove it from the rotation, so I caved. I'll return it later.

I was one of those people. It's just very empty and annoying to traverse.

But playing the city every time has started to get a bit boring so I'm fine with that I guess.

TOO FAST

everyone's getting fucked

Where the fuck you niggers at?

Taking a break. Downloaded this game 2 days ago and I've put over 10 hours in to it.

I'll get on right now though

BUMP

bump

So… this shit isn't working for me. Can't see the server list, and I let the program through firewall.

the IP is on the wiki, try direct connect.

Let's play some more air ridan fags

Now why can't my shit look even remotely like this? It's bad camera angles and choppy framerate, even if my window is smol

are you using a controller? you can cycle between basic camera angles using the camera view key if you're using a keyboard.

shameless bump

Why is the music different on yours?

shamful bump.

Get in here

Alright, I'll give this game a shot.

bump

Goddammit, I'm gonna have to find a way to get back on soon

The boxfag will ride again

nigger you better get back on soon

Will we ever find out the secrets to what causes the ruins?

probably not

shit that makes me realize we need to scrub the new city for secrets

wouldn't be a bad idea

I have never noticed this. Is it random upon entering the city and permanent? Or are they just talking about the common events like the rails stations burning or the dense fog?

it's in effect for the entire map's duration

we've got 3 here now

Bampu

I'm down to play if anyone wants to join.

Anyone?

yee

Bampu.

Bump.

bump

bamp

Jumping in. I love this game.

I wish this shit was popular enough to at least have a few people online at all times. It's been so dead every time a thread is made and I try it. Holla Forums goes on and on about how much they love this game, yet don't even want to play it with a bunch of likeminded retarded autists, I don't get it.

we're here user. Come play for a bit

I don't know how anybody isn't playing. The game requires nothing to set up.

I'd play it if the quality wasn't so garbo and wasn't missing half the sounds of the actual air ride game

I don't know why I didn't post this sooner.

Why is Holla Forums so populated today? Bump.

Summer I would guess.

Bump for visibility.

Going to be playing with myself until you fags decide you want to play video games.

I'm late but I'm in now.

Bump because I just got on again.

We're getting some pretty interesting matches.

That's okay. I didn't want to play anyway.

What country are you user?

England

What black magic is this?

Bulk Star is insanely OP but everybody refuses to acknowledge it

Looks janky but fun. Shame my internet wouldn't handle it well.

just try it niggas, if it don't run good it don't run good.

game wont find servers even on the latest version
wat do?

get

try direct IP, it's on the wiki.
I'm starting to think the game doesn't actually have a master server and I just added the servers a long time ago.

This shit game cant run in my PC.

Four of us in here, get in already.

Has it got controller support?

yes

By the way, if you join and theres no one else in there, the worst thing to do is leave right away, what if someone joined 10 mins later and disconnected because nobody is in.

Also post if you're the only one in the server.

you can mute music and wait for the bloop of someone joining and just watch kiketube videos or shitpost.

Trust him, you'll need all the practice you can get to understand what the fuck you're doing. Or maybe that's just me.

Plus, you can unlock stuff on your checklist, don't you want to show everyone you played video games?

EX is also enabled on the server.
You don't want people to think you're new, do you?

I can only connect to the 8ball server even though I have the latest version.

*exp
EXP is nothing more than how much you've played. You get more for winning.
It's how we pick out newfags to bully

They may be down.

Bump.

Is it just me, or is that course just a tad narrower than in the original?

Yeah, it does look that way.

you niggers better get on or i'll be alone in here

If any of you niggers want, I can switch it to the newfag-friendly stadium mode which is easier because the game isn't throwing 50 new mechanics at your face, but at the same time where's the fun in bullying if you're playing easy mode?

I was hoping to have fun tonight, user

okay I won't do it user.

**I know this is gonna sound autistic, but does anyone else feel like the practice stage by yourself is really comfy? I sued to just drive around to see where I could go and do and then pretend I had to do a set task to finish. LIke if I was in a wagon it was I had to see how fast I could deliver something from one location to another.

good to hear user

Bump.

I'm in.

Hey whoever I was just racing, sorry, lost connection but I have to get ready to go to a cookout.
t. bootscoot

is fine user

is there a server up i can't find any on my server list?

Post the 8ball IP on the direct connect.

oh my fucking god this is amazing thank you so much

let's play some more airride faggots

no one?

Install DirectX 9 from winetricks, the "probably overkill" one.

we have two here right now if any of you niggers want to join in

bump

it's air ridan time faggots

good round

we have 2 in, get in here you plebs

I'm late sorry.

it's never too late nigger

I'm giving this thread a just in case late night bump, before it actually is too late.

Bump

Despiration bump.

Bamp

It's actually kind of comfy when there's no one else playing. But it gets boring pretty quick, so one of you fags should get on.

how in the world do i connect? can't connect to server

enter
the
ip
manually

you niggers better be getting on soon

tried that not working
can't reach sever

What IP, user.

66.68.17.93:52000

Get in here. We need more niggers.

if anyone can give set of instruction that will be great

are you on 0.96?

online thanks

bump

It's time faggots.

Well that failed horribly.

I'll try again tomorrow. For now a late night bump so the thread lasts the night. I still have faith in you shits

Bump, get on you niggers

Alright cmon niggers. I'll be waiting for the next hour or 2.

Bump for get the fuck on you niggers, I know you're here.

We got 2.

We are lonely.

I guess i'm late

late night desperation bump

Bump of pls don't die thread

Does this run on toasters

Kind of. Depends on how toasty the toaster is. Just give it a shot

Survive the night bump.

Bump of it's friday get on you niggers

Sorry I've had a lot of work recently. I'll try to get on tomorrow. Another late night bump, hopefully the thread will go places next afternoon.

Bump of this shit is deader than dead.

Sorry user. It's been busy these past few days because of the 4rth. I've had a lot of time off of my job which essentially means I have a lot of shit I have to do with personal life. I should be ready to go eventually when I'm actually free of some errands.

We might want to consider letting this thread die so we can start again this friday or at least soon enough to give people a break. Holidays tend to keep people busy.

Nah, don't worry about it.
We can start back up next week.

I'll make a new thread next weekend. The server won't go down, but a weekly thread should get traffic.