Sven Co-op Thread XIV

Six months of autism edition

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers

fagworld

66.55.137.25:27015; password autism

Player Models

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view

mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip

Maps

mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g

Map List

pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA

Server Status

gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.137.25:27015/

Custom Spray Tool

cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please repost anything that I have missed.

Last Thread: >>9456161

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/2e7kptzoxy77yeq/Taki.rar
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43963-SC-5-x-Overwatch-Tracer-Player-Model
mediafire.com/download/oe3hnoowowpn0zb/Spore_Launcher_with_a_Beret.7z
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533&searchtext=models
mediafire.com/download/289cmh8lnu94nl6/Better_Classic_Mode_Weapons.7z
scmapdb.com/map:deathroll-puzzle
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27048651/iwads.zip
zandronum.com/download
mega.nz/#!qQshwBAS!RmMn4seKQog9-7KI5pTonX8jPfPAPODRi9m_zHBneDs
mediafire.com/?5daxmd5azqmrvvz
mega.nz/#!rAU2Ca4a!ZaH3c9sNR58jo4Kt6i6yUVTNe4cY0Ot200ySFMRaYVw
mega.nz/#!YRZSiZoI!9Bdhff559isGgJQD2lfcVHOALZeUk3Vjh1qBtHeYFiY
mediafire.com/download/b9ygcb89wy0zg66/quake_remake_devkit.7z
mega.nz/#!rhkzzTKK!n4SyWACUFItPZqrzIR_o2wvFtLy6avIQrxcdJLuSdNo
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43955-Keen-s-Last-Post-amp-Last-Official-Request-Please-remove-SectorE-series-from-mod
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43935-A-letter-to-the-Sven-Co-op-team
dropbox.com/s/lak16fss20bepj8/ragemap2012.bsp?dl=0
onedrive.live.com/?id=77E3673D7CE34E70!285&cid=77E3673D7CE34E70
soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant
steamcommunity.com/id/sniper
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44002-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1213242
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/3v0gtaftw75g5t1/sa13.tar?dl=0
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173821389
steamworkshopdownloader.com/view/173821389
mega.nz/#!J4FnAaKY
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_2.0.7z
bowlroll.net/file/2567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the best bully

On that day, autismkind remembered…

The fear of oppression under them,

And the humiliation of being caged like Hakase.

It's them. The Osakana.

Have we completed the zelda map?
The only time I played it the web was fucked.

An user and myself managed to get to the Gohma boss fight via a bug which allowed us to bring the flaming stick up to the web on the floor. I've never got past the web in the OP though.

guess who got more mdma

We got to the boss once.

Aside from that, anyone know which is the best map editor to use? Also, what are some maps with good platforming?

Jackhammer is bretty gud from what I understand.

New Taki mediafire.com/download/2e7kptzoxy77yeq/Taki.rar

Should I mess with Hammer first before trying Jackhammer? I can't find much documentation on the latter, so I'm guessing they assume you know how to use another editor before jumping into this one.

They're practically the same. The difference is pretty much on the code level.

Overwatch port
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43963-SC-5-x-Overwatch-Tracer-Player-Model

requesting a repost of the spore launcher with the beret, have a picture of my favourite pokemon in exchange for it

Hey, it's in the OP.

there's no download for it you nigger

The only Pokemon I care for is Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion.
mediafire.com/download/oe3hnoowowpn0zb/Spore_Launcher_with_a_Beret.7z
But since I'm such a nice lolianon I'll give you a link for free.

FWI I won't be on much this month (if at all) since I've used up most of my internet'd cap
why must the internet here be so shit?
I just wanted to play STALKER CoC

How does one even hit it in less than a month? Is it like 50 gigs or what?

And here's my favourite digimon, the chocobo from skyrim

its Canada, they beat the US out on internet kikery.

Fucking ebin.

This

on my phone, plz excuse change in ID

pic related

I've been seeing steam screenies of playermodels exclusive to the modelpack from this thread only - shown by randos, did some shit leaked?

I don't want normalfags to have 2hus

some 2hus are present in this pack
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533&searchtext=models
some are part of the hakurei shrine map, also most of the models we have are taken from other websites we only have a few "exclusive" ones that are made by fellow modelfags so all the others are available for the rest of the children playing the game

it seems there's a small lull right now, although still a bunch of people regularly.

we're still having fun and anxiously await more comfy fun times.

I can confirm this

just realized that OP used my OC

th-thanks OP!

Already included in the model in OP, plus, I don't see anything new there.
And, exclusive as in compiled into the OP modelpack only, regardless of sauce.

this

was meant to be a reply to this

to explain why normalfags have some of the 2hu models, but I'm retarded and I fucked up

Any of you nerds planning on playing tonight? Feel like playing Sven, but if nobody's playing I'll hold off for another day.

Probably going to be a slow night

Not on my watch

For those of you who use the default Sven weapons models, I made a quick replacement pack for the classic mode weapons, no longer will you have to look at the ugly Gearbox "HD" models!
mediafire.com/download/289cmh8lnu94nl6/Better_Classic_Mode_Weapons.7z
Replaces the classic mode 9mmar and shotgun with models that match the rest of the weapons and replaces the sounds with the original ones from HL.

for some reason the classic mode shotgun doesn't play idle anims, and both the classic shotgun and 9mmar don't drop shell casings
how do you fuck that up?

Also have some Bateman

Added to the model pack along with the spore launcher in the optional folder.

I'll add it to the pack when is done.

Axe replacement for the crowbar when?

The axe will have a choice between Sven HEV arms and Ivan Co-op arms the Ivan arms are just being a pain in the ass to rigged
It's a modified AoM's axe with really oldtextures by me, was originally for a Cry of Fear weapons pack but thanks to the fact Team Psykskallar is ran by a faggot who killed any potential the game/modding community had I lost interest in finishing it.

Was looking around for a descent VSS/VAL model and ended up finding Toadie's (an animator from the good old days, used to make really good stuff in Milkshit3D of all programs) old PPSH anims,
made me kind of nostalgic for the days when HL modding was more alive so I fixed them up a bit, put on a better PPSH model, and gave it some better sounds, will be an alt for the 9mmar.

I'm 7GB past my cap, its $2.75 for every gig over
help
Thankfully though my billing period ends on the 28th, so I just have to last 5 more days without using muchof my internet.

also don't mind the the Miku in the background, been listening to the Everlasting Summer OST
it's bretty gud
plz no bully

Is this map on the server?

scmapdb.com/map:deathroll-puzzle

Wakey Wakey sven Holla Forums

Fixit when?

SOON

Been a great day. I'll be on with you lads tonight if I don't fall asleep.

THE ONLY GOOD 2HU IS A DEAD 2HU

yesterday was a glorious day, even as a burgerlander.

can an admin come on and change the map to pizza ya san? it doesnt seem to be on the vote list

type
nom pizza_ya_san1

Then rtv that shit. You have to pay attention to the the list so if pizza ya san is the third option type rtv 3 and so on.

Seriously. I think that is the first time in my life I've felt jealous of Britbongs.

­

­

REMOVE KANCOLLE

hitler youth

Apparently, I'm having trouble connecting to the server. It can't be just me right?

Be specific, what exactly is your problem?

He probably tried to joined when the server was crashing yesterday.

There is another uboa map from enuze that existed at one point. I need to try to track it down.

I wonder if this works in Sven.

Like I said I would in the server last night, I'll post instructions on how to play on the doom server which I have set up for the Sven Coop Players.
First, you'll need the commercial wads
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27048651/iwads.zip
This pack contains all the commercial wads, I'll tell you what to do with it later.
Next, if you want to play Doom online you'll need to download Zandronum.
zandronum.com/download
Download version 2.1.2 bundled with Doomseeker, I don't know how it works with other operating systems.
When it's installed, drop all the iwads from the first download into the Zandronum folder.
Start Zandronum.exe and a window like the one in the first image should pop up. Select what iwad you want to play with and click Play Zandronum. Also, certain doom mods require hardware rendering, but for the wads I selected I don't believe so.
When Zandronum starts up with whatever iwad you selected, go to options.
Set controls in customize controls, turn always mouselook on, and lookspring and lookstrafe off under mouse controls (that is if you want to actually use your mouse and be able to look up and down), player setup is where you set your name and marine color. You shouldn't touch anything in gameplay, compatibility, or network options, and sounds should be obvious. Display options has an assload of settings I won't get into, but you should look into it yourselves. Set video mode is your resolution.
After that, exit Zandronum and navigate to the Doomseeker folder. Start Doomseeker.exe and you'll see something like in the second image, probably. Go to options up top and configure. Under engines you need to point it to the Zandronum executable in your base Zandronum folder. Next under file path, I highly implore you to change the default wad save location to somewhere other than appdata, and make sure to remember where it is, this is where wadseeker puts all the wads you download when joining servers. You can join any server, and if the wads are available online, then wadseeker will automatically download them and run them for you.
These are the wads we plan to play with for now, provided in a fancy mega.co.nz link. Make sure to put them in the wads folder you designated.
mega.nz/#!qQshwBAS!RmMn4seKQog9-7KI5pTonX8jPfPAPODRi9m_zHBneDs
And that should be it, our server is [DKS] Hang Ten, but it's passworded and I'll reveal the password soon.

password is gayniggerfaggot

an alternate download for the iwads
mediafire.com/?5daxmd5azqmrvvz

wads have changed, they're now
mega.nz/#!rAU2Ca4a!ZaH3c9sNR58jo4Kt6i6yUVTNe4cY0Ot200ySFMRaYVw

Well, its not much. But I found this.

mega.nz/#!YRZSiZoI!9Bdhff559isGgJQD2lfcVHOALZeUk3Vjh1qBtHeYFiY

It has E1M1 and E4M3? from Quake. Monsters are all from hl and they are not entirely consistent with what they replace. Im going to attempt to replicate this and get Quake 1 into Sven.

that was supremely fun.
thanks for organizing, based warmest pants.

also, nice reichdubs.

I sort of got E1M1 playable myself but I kind of gave up on it after a while, It's gonna take a bit of work to get them working and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in Jackhammer.
mediafire.com/download/b9ygcb89wy0zg66/quake_remake_devkit.7z
This is the source files for that Quake 1 port to Xash3D, includes .map files, models, and source code.

The maps load up in HL/Sven just a lot of triggers/entries are broken
Sven uses info_player_deathmatch for spawn points so you'll have to remove the ones for deathmatch and replace the one at start
I can't get the lighting to work it just ends up being full bright like in your images
You don't need to spawn a item_suit you always spawn with it unless you disable it in the .cfg
The maps are really short so I'd suggest ether upping the enemies count or combining the maps, survival mode would be fun keep_inventory?
I could probably take a jab at scripts for the Weapons/NPCs/Powerups

I'm thinking of porting the models from Generations Arena (Quake 3 mod) has some really good looking high-quality Quake 1 weapon models, also if anyone has HL: Deathmatch Classic could you upload the models/sounds plz?

Besides working on the w_ and p_maybe models for Ivan, I'm working on a port of Heart of Evil for Sven, the maps work fine just some minor bugs and a lack of weapons/NPCs
The only parts that maybe a pain is the truck/helicopter sequences, no idea how I'm going to make them work with 5+ players.

mega.nz/#!rhkzzTKK!n4SyWACUFItPZqrzIR_o2wvFtLy6avIQrxcdJLuSdNo
Password is autism.

Thanks!
I remember the weapons looking nicer them that, guess its just been a long time since I've played it

Interesting bug that I somehow manged to miss when going from nama0 to nama1 thought a level change, the truck is missing, but if you start nama1 it works how it should.
Anyone know how to fix this?

??? ???

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43955-Keen-s-Last-Post-amp-Last-Official-Request-Please-remove-SectorE-series-from-mod

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43935-A-letter-to-the-Sven-Co-op-team

WHAT HAPPENED?

Never mind, I somehow managed to fix it.

The Sven team is run by a faggot who couldn't manage a team if his life depended on it, one of the few exteam members who was helping the community was banned, so some of use voiced our concerns only to be told "if we don't like it leave"
While Sven may not die, don't expect any major fixes or improvements to the game still no fix for SVC_BAD

So welcome back!Miku?

Sniper is a faggot and needs to just hang himself, more at 11.

Welp, I downloaded and extracted everything. Can you guys spoonfeed me on what to do next?

Just slap everything from the folders into your svencoop_addon folder, yes to overwrite.
Refer to pic if you're still retarded.

DO NOT stuff anything inside your main folder: svencoop

To connect to server: simply use the server browser and add to fav. or type the following in your console (~): connect 66.55.137.25:27015; password autism
Current model count is somewhere around 4500~ and/or higher.

Given the current season, looking forward to server having no influx of summerfags.

Yeah, nah.

What time of day should I expect there to be other people in the server?

around the evening in burgerland, weekends nearly all day

I don't think so, faggots

Here is hakase serenading 2hus

I'm afraid that I'm only scratching the tip of the iceberg, wish me luck.

What the fuck is going on here? Is this all from a single map?

I fixed the door by deleting it. It seemed to test fine for the part without crashing. Replace the old one with this.
dropbox.com/s/lak16fss20bepj8/ragemap2012.bsp?dl=0

i'm having trouble setting up a server can you help me?

D-dont leave us hanging!

is this game fun?

If you plan to play outside of fagland, it's pretty bad, every server runs the same set of maps.

ok

[sore ga ii desho ne]

Learn how to forward ports

Yes

Well 5.04 is out. No idea what they did but I already noticed they broke more shit. Trying to select options crashes the game. In other news, the uboa map mentioned earlier is on his onedrive. Have a robootto.
onedrive.live.com/?id=77E3673D7CE34E70!285&cid=77E3673D7CE34E70

Is fagland staying on 5.03 for the time being?

This is the temptation beyond temptation

I'm not faggot, so I wouldn't know. Probably until he decides to update it.

just fucking post and go all the way with it you fuck boy

I can't even join the server, the game just crashes.

where do I buy that, I want several copies

Good job Sven Team, not only does the game crash when going to the options menu it randomly crashes when you join/start up a sever.
"clap clap"

Probably wont be any Sven tonight folks. guess I'll just go play some Mayday2 then

found a "fix" opt out of the public release candidate branch.

Thats just asking for trouble.

A update a while back required you to do so, forgot I was still opted in, my bad.
no bully plz

Go all out, like soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant
Also, when can we remove Sniper?

But before that, how can we avoid mandatory update?

we are experiencing some issues such as:
THE SERVER IS DOWN
THE SERVER IS DOWN
THE SERVER IS DOWN
oh and
THE SERVER IS DOWN

well just ask next time if you want me to post it.
steamcommunity.com/id/sniper

its up you faggatron

Too bad I crash every time I click on the server.

Verify integrity and try again

This.

Nope, though I can make early assumptions as to where to find 'em based on the screenies alone, I guess.
One thing for sure: seems comfy.

If all shit breaks loose, we can always look forward to non-steam.

Yup, shits broken, I deleted all files and redownload them all and I still get a error message when joining the server.

Did you update to 5.04 and are trying to join a 5.03 server like a retard?

I can't even type in the password before the error show up.

It's been a while, I forget how to use the voice comms. Is it a rebind? I just remember mice spamming stuff.

type .vc and the syntax help will pop up

Pause the 5.04 update.
opt out of the "sven-beta"
run game, join server.

Happy birthday, America.
Anyone has plannings in conjunction with this anniversary?

God damnit, this is the last time I buy my lolis from IKEA.

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44002-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1213242

Oh boy.

Hold on to your butts, this ought to be great.

I, too, view the world with blinders

O-options aren't working

What the fuck were they thinking?

They can't crash now when they are disabled :^)

Also

Does this mean we can set them not to melee rush every god damn second of their pointless lives?

did I accidentally the newest update or was it forced, because I can't connect to the serb

forced, its the official release

thanks, I wanted to be sad

Load up the mic spam and give them a proper welcome

It just happened didn't it?

What happened?

5.04 breaking way more than initially anticipated.

What else is new? Sounds like they are following their typical track record.

back to 5.00 when

Were you not around for the release of 5.02 and 5.03?

I don't remember SC going tits up every release back when but suppose it's because they're actually dicking about with the engine now.

There was the initial 5.0 which broke a good amount, then 5.02 which broke pretty much everything and had to be fixed with patch 5.03.

Opengl API update to a non-fucked and outdated version, when chucklefucks ?

So does this mean we move on to Unreal Tournament with Touhous?

I admit I haven't played sven with you guys for about a month, and this new "update" has gotten me scared to come back.

Sniper has a life, remember? He can't do everything :^)

I'm not too sure as to be able to find any other FPS that has enough 2hus in it without being 2hu-eccentric, plus, isn't UT 2hu a thread of it's own already?
I wouldn't mind migrating but I fear that the autism from them isn't enough to supplement my daily needs, I mean, where else can I bully 2hus and shipsluts?
Sven haven't strayed off to shit-tier, just yet.
It's just the devs goofing around without completing anything, rather similar to how War Blunder is, only less shekels involved.
Also,
Three causes out of a hundred?
Armored gonomes?

Modelpack user, could you ensure that your links won't ever die out, there could always be a second? uprising of this game.

Options are indeed kill.

How the fuck are a large amount of player models crashing the Options when they worked absolutely fine yesterday?

If it exists, they will break it.

Given the models were appearing twice before, I would hazard a guess they tried to "fix" it and fucked up royally.

Probably showing them 10 times over or something now. Quality programming.

I have them backed up on other sites and on some DVDs just in case, & the google drive link is one of my burner accounts so I can monitor it if it ever goes down.

Here we go.

Only took them 5 months.
Not even surprised.
So is the black void with large map sizes fixed? does the game still run at sub 20 fps on some maps?
I honestly don't know why that was in 5.0 to begin with considering how useless and broken it is.
I think this says a lot.
Finally. I still prefer rtv
This should of been in the game in the game the moment running and attacking was added, guess they didn't want people to change their notbetter alien grunts. :^)
The crowbar in HL has working idle anims, why were they broken to begin with?

Faggot plz can you make a global change that sets sk_agrunt_melee_engage_distance to 0 or something so they only melee attack at very close range? (see vanilla hl)

While I agree that 70 is rather low, the change was for a reason, Goldsrc doesn't have proper widescreen support it just zooms in the screen and cuts the bottom and top of the screen off, this was fixed so now it's proper widescreen with a horizontal fov.
It should be 90 though at the least.

5.0 was a broken mess so never.

This has started happening more often since 4.0.

The game hasn't gone full tits up yet I'm just waiting for more functions to be added to AngelScript so we can fix some of the game ourselves, the longer they take though, the less interest I'll have in the game.
I'd rather something like Battlefield Vietnam or 1942 over Unreal Tournament

You know what's funny about that? the source code for OP4 was never released so all the OP4 stuff in Sven was made from scratch, the gonomes are just heavily modified alien grunts that could run and attack, then they later added the running and attacking to the alien grunts.

Model pack user may have to make a lite version of the pack for the time being.
In the mean time, post your player model names so we can remove some some of the ones not being used.

Mine are:
NR_LoliNam
NR_LoliPirate
NR_LoliSleepy

That is exactly the problem, moved my player model folder and looked at the list in the options, the colette model shows up 4 times.

That's some dedication right there. I don't even have a DVD player anymore.

I still have discs from over a decade ago I still pull up now and then. Also I burn windows ISOs to disc frequently because people keep fucking up their PC and need a reinstall.

just save all the 2hus and take the other specific ones that people use like based chickenman and bully reptile

also definitely secretly break all the limbs of the furry models and sneak them in while whoever does this is at it

"goddamn i hate furries"
t. wisest fox
please come back

I remember 3.5 breaking quite a lot of custom content. 3.0 was perfectly fine.

how do ii nstall those rar files

game crashes with an assertion failed error when i click on options

wat do?

you don't click options

Options is busted for the time being, better learn how to use the console to adjust shit or back up your skins and remove them from the sven folder.

We had a Holla Forums 2142 going, with working servers and everything, but couldn't get enough players (only maxing around 20-30 on the server) so the OP threw a hissy fit and now nobody makes threads for it anymore. It was mostly due to confusion on how to actually set up the game to recognize the new master server, Holla Forums is almost computer illiterate when it comes to this kinda shit.

But you're right, and I want to keep playing sven until it's unplayable. I was just trying to think of games that allow us to play as cute touhous or kancolle sluts.

mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar

wat

Yes, I want all of this.

Contingency plan for when the server goes down? That way it won't be complete loss should the server go down and another user decides to host or something.

Have some more maps. Just a heads up though:
DO NOT REPLACE ANYTHING WHEN IT ASKS
One of them will replace every model if you let it.
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0

Suddenly this happens every time i enter into the options menu, why?

Current update does not like having a gorillon player models installed, even though it worked just fine in the last version.
Though the devs stated they will fix it but who the fuck knows when.

What have you tried to fix it?
Try verifying it.

Is the server still up?
I can't seem to connect.

Shithead: how do i load a wav
Shithead has dropped

should we be worried?
did gorky finally send you a plane ticket and a map on how to get to his rape forest?

ded server

RIP Faggot
Killed by a pack of niggers

W-We will miss you, thank you for your service ;__;7

If the server stays down, I'll host my slowserb for a while.
t. skeleton

pls come back skeleton. I miss you.

I never left.

Is faggot quitting sven too or is he just done hosting?

what the fuck does that mean, are you leaving and if so why

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe this'll get me to play another game for a change, I haven't been able to put down Sven since I got into it (unless no one's on or something).

Threadly reminder Joe is a degenerate that likes shit pizza

I got a server box of my own now but it is located in europe, where are you guys from mostly?

west coast

I have a server machine that hosted one of the tf2c servers, so I could host a new server. Only thing is that I know nothing about hosting Sven Coop or any goldsrc games.

East coast here. Also what part of Europe? as long as its not too far into the eest it shouldn't be extremely bad.

I need a server to tell puns and be with my favourite ship. ;-;
This is causing me too much Payne.

Nice to know I'm not the only one, it's a real Payne in the butt.

Don't answer that.

A Rhetorical

Question

a test
172.112.162.97:7777
password is still "autism"

back up after a quick restart

I'm gonna bring the server back up later on an actual server machine and leave it up for our use
8/v/ SVEN COOP IS NOT DEAD

LONG LIVE 8CH SVEN

sorry, fixed

I'm not a smart person

Thats good news.

Funny that we both had the same thing in mind, I just went for a more simple removal, you went full autist.

Rest in fucking rip, Schifftunte.

Besides that, glad to see that everyone else is still holding on to their autism to keep this alive, this has been our 2nd dedicated server dying as of now.
I'm ready to welcome our new serb owner.
pls continue the fag- server lineage

Also thank you based greatest ally archiveanon and skeltal

Aside from the early days when the sven/v/ community was too retarded to port forward, we've never had any issues in having a reliable permanent server.

kek

if need be i can also host again in the future

better be paying my plane ticket

its Finland

Skeleserver is up. Has all maps from the OP and nothing else.
93.123.144.171:27015

Just came here to post that they recently added linux support. Gosh bless 'em.

Look into using the files from to get some of the neat stuff from fagworld back.

In progress.

Done, I think most of the shit from fagworld should be working now.

Beautiful.

servers gonna be back up soon on an actual server machine
I'll post the IP here in big red text or something when it's ready

Another quick thing to note about the pack is to not let SA13 insert any sound. Whoever made the series didn't take things into consideration and it ends up changing sounds of monsters, like gargs and gonomes for example.

server where

Just noticed another one replaced medic/take cover voice commands, don't know which but look out for that.

Right here

i cant connect or see it in the server browser

why does it let me type "connect password ip" if its incorrect

How the fuck should it know which is which? Hostnames/addresses can be any string, as can passwords.
Most console commands in any console have a fixed argument order, because that is easier for everyone.

for some reason I cant get the server to start up on my server machine, as the server console opens for a split second then immediately closes

Don't even bother installing the sa13 in the pack I posted, it's all fucked up. I tried to fix it and make it so it didn't take over much. I tested it a little and it seemed fine with how I changed it.
dropbox.com/s/3v0gtaftw75g5t1/sa13.tar?dl=0

Could be compatibility or something, try to get a fresh download or copy on it?

I tried a few things but nothing
is there anything the server requires other than just normally installing it through steamcmd?

Skeleton, please up the decal limit. I want to spam my sprays again.

NEW SERVER WITH ALL OF THE OLD FAGWORLD FEATURES IS UP
173.18.204.130:27024
PASSWORD IS GIF RELATED

name it fagplanet

I shut down the server because there's a persistent one now.
t. skeleton

bullied into oblivion

ded serb

What the fucking fuck is going on here?
What happened to Fagworld?
Is Shipgirl leaving?
Did I bully too hard?
Will I ever be able to play comfy maps with Snek and Miku again?
Will we ever get to deliver that pizza?
Will Sven ever be great again?
Why can't we have nice things?

Shit must of missed that, would of loved to join.
I don't browse 8ch every dayyet

Well if this is goodbye, thanks based Shipgirl for Fagworld, may you overcome your uncontrollable obsession of having dicks fill all of your holes.

I-It's a sad kind of feels

Remember you'll always have a place to come and autism here

A Payne to the Max

LONG LIVE 8CH SVEN

We are like a Phoenix, every time one server dies another comes from it's ashes.

I'll be on if anyone wants to play

It's ok user everything will be fine

I can't open options, shit's fucked.
I'll wait for a fix NEVEREVER, sorry user.

rev up that console usage, its time to do it the hard way.

What the fuck happened to fagworld?

Evolved into Fagrealm

I have no idea why faggot stopped hosting

Probably because a load of people dropped it and it would be dead most of the days, hell it was more alive last week than it had been the month before it seemed. Why pay for a server + fastdl if no one will use it?

Good point, seemed to kick up a bit tonight, though.

Head to svencoop_addon/models/player and set to appropriate view so that thumbnails (.bmp) are viewable from folder thumbnail folders
Type in console: model (name of model)
This is the only way you can access the models as of now.

can we have a memoriam of ded server owners

did I do good

yes.

serb is kill

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im angry

So I've found that the problem with the options menu is our models.
We have too many models, so the UI is fucking up everything. That's it, just a model limit. The asinine amount of models just push it too far.

HOWEVER, maybe if we stick all the models in the download directory, and have only the models you want to use for yourself in the regular directory, the game won't crash when you click options.
That's it, the entire reason why Sven Coop crashes is that the drop down menu is too big.

update: it seems that putting the models in the downloaded directory doesn't work.

Its nothing we can really do, its posting models several times instead of once. Someone needs to tell sniper to get back from his life and fix this simple shit.

Gonna need someone with brains and cares enough about Sven to fix shit.

Beautiful

Congratulations on figuring out something we already know, why it's crashing now but not before I have no idea, it maybe because of what I and said but the duplicating models was a problem before so who knows

After some testing it seems the max amount of player models we can have (not including the Sven defaults) is about 1489, so someone with a lot of free time on their hands will have to make a lite version of the pack for the time being,
or you'll just have to remove everything from your player models folders (look under svencoop_downloads too) and only add player models that get used.

Well aren't you a funny one
Wait you're serious?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will Sven ever be great again?

thats the joke

Don't you have a fucking autorestart script?
@echo offclstitle fuck you:srcdsstart /wait svends.exe -console -port 27015 +maxplayers 16 +map ascii_art +log onecho (%time%) WARNING: svends closed or crashed, restarting.goto srcds

For moon bunny 2hu

Was a bit harder then I thought it would be, fixed the smoothing, did some minor edits, new hands, and a new splash image.

but did fix the fake vagina lips

Yes?
I'm assuming you are talking about the broken smoothing around the lips

you shouldn't have done that, now I can't mock moonkike anymore

that's amazing
thank you tons based loli outlaw of the seas

Truly horrifying

My OCD would make it very hard see impossible for me to fix everything but the face.

The old "scar" across her left eye makes me ==REEEEEEEEEEEEE==

You may be best bully, but your taste is shit
Just kidding your taste is fine and you're still best Snek

Any of you nerds with GMod willing to do me a favor?
I want to fix up the Max Payne model a bit, who ever did the model can't into textures so I want the originals
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173821389
Just reupload the pack somewhere I can download it
I may make the face change like my player model

Now it's time for a little autism, for any of yous making your own models please for the love of all things good in this world don't forget to add $cliptotextures to your .qc
without it the edges of the textures that the UV isn't using get cut off wrecking the textures, and nobody likes a 489x501 texture.
Also $externaltextures is useless, we don't need it in [CURRENT YEAR]

Gotcha covered fam

steamworkshopdownloader.com/view/173821389

Just use that then…

That would be a very useful site if it didn't download it as a file called download with no extension.

goddamnit you're right.

IDK what happened, the site used to work :c

I'm sorry, if that other user doesn't deliver I can download it for you, I just can't do it from where I am

Are any servers up right now?

mega.nz/#!J4FnAaKY
decrypt key: !iWzI0Zm6Js8tPTLURc0nHLe7MM6jYHh9G4COvjtYuRE

It's all good, they probably encrypt the files so you can't do stuff like that.

Thanks!

Yes

rip serb

I guess thats enough BULLYING for me anyways

Did something just happen? Where serber go?

Fagrealm owner, please get a server restart script.

This upsets me greatly

don't forget who saved you from bullying

it looks like a popped bubble of gum

server owner here, I put this script in so that it should restart upon crashing
someone should get in here and abuse the server so it crashes as a test

Doesn't look like it works. The server seems down from here.

Ladies and Gentlemen….

could just be that Visual C++ is broken on my computer?

did you open options menu?
do you have a completely fresh install, no models or anything?

uninstalled and resintalled through steam, i checked the svencoop_addon folder and just had the default stuff

fixed it so it auto restarts now

i just checked, uninstallation didnt removed the addon folder entirely, now it works, but i dont know if it will work whit the map and skin packs

It only crashes if you have a lot of player models (somewhere around 1489 not including the defaults) just remove any folders called players under svencoop_addons and svencoop_downloads (leave the one in svencoop) and ether only add back models that get used or make and changes you want in the options menu and add the player models back (It will still crash)

That'll do.

- .– — / -.. . … - .-. — -.– . .-. … / .- -. -.. / -.-. .-. ..- .. … . .-. … / .- -. -.. / — -. . / -… .- - - .-.. . … …. .. .–. –..– / –. . -. . .-. .- .-.. / -.. .. .-. . -.-. - .. — -. .-.-.-

Tirpitz pls go

>TWO DESTROYERS, TWO CRUISERS AND ONE BATTLESHIP. GENERAL DIRECTION.

USS IOWA ON THE WAY

i wish the those ported 2hu models didn't looking fucking stoned

HONK

the model pack has more than 4500 models, how did this happen?

The Sven team can't into coding?

New maps:
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
New models:
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE

From now on, any resources from here will be zip locked. Simply ask anyone on the server for pass / will be included in server motd.
based archiveanon, please do the same.
Mega decrypt keys will also be applied for future posts.

Apparently, some Reddit server is stealing all of our shit that we worked hard to either find or make, this includes 2hu, moonman and even LoliPirates. I'm not fully concerned if it wasn't for the publicly available link; your waifus could be in the dangerous hands of normalfags and randos.

Also, from the author's own words

What's all this drama about Sniper and the game running like shit because of him?

you shouldn't mention those things in case there were lurkers, you'd be telling them exactly what to do, also the OP and the rest of the dl links should be edited to passworded ones

Red - SAW
Orange - Uzi
Green - M16
Light Blue - 9mmAR

If you guys want to start putting passwords on our stuff that's up to you guys but please don't include any of the stuff I've made in the archives or make a separate archive with my stuff that has no password. (so any models with NR_ at the start of it and Ivan Co-op 2.0)

As much as it annoys me that there are people who come here from places like Reddit and are distributing my stuff around without any sort of permission, I'm strongly against putting passwords on mods and feel it's more of an annoyance than anything.

Why the M16 has such a large spread we'll never know.

Someone requested a link to Ivan 2.0 forever ago and I just remember it now.
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_2.0.7z
Sorry my memory is god awful

We're going to need a new thread soon.

I downloaded the model packs on Steam and it turns out some of the 8ch originals have been included for months. So I don't know what we could do at this point. Personally I don't care, if anything it just means it's easier to retrieve obscure player models should something happen and the years go by.

Not to mention the original model pack I uploaded back in January was a file I found on a ghost town of a website for a long dead server, I just added on top of it. So I don't know.

I don't even know anymore then if we should even bother with a password. Are there any other good alternatives?

if anyone knows how to port MMD models to sven, could you port the MMD okuu model to sven?
heres the link
bowlroll.net/file/2567
inside is a version without the arm cannon

HONK

new thread