Civil defense warning activation?

Just asked half Chan but I'll ask here too. Seems like just a minute ago the civil defense EAN system was activated.

Did the emergency alert system just go off and then suddenly revert back to normal program for anyone else or was it just me? TV cut out then said emergency action message but then before it displayed the message cut out again went back to normal channel. I'm on Comcast (sad I know).

Anyone else? I checked all the wires and shit first reflex I saw nothing new on North Korea. Still seeing nothing obvious weather is not bad here either no weather warnings.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/17/pentagon-announces-review-nuclear-posture-amid-north-korea-tensions.html
archive.is/CQAQa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONELRAD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still checking and seeing nothing. There has been no change to the defcon warning system or interchan warnings ethier. TV still normal

Seeming like it may have been a botched test or something. Did not even get to read the message it went away less than ten seconds after appearing

NK just got bombed

There was supposed to be a cyber attack sometime soon against us, maybe it was that?

Haven't seen anything else anywhere news wise on tv internet or anywhere else. Checked extensively. I do not THINK anything happened this must have been some idiot pressing a button somewhere.

Reminds me of broken arrow incidents in the 80s where ww3 almost happened over false missile alarms based on clouds

Stop watching kikevision you fucking degenerate.

POTUS directed DefSec Mattis to conduct a nuclear posture review in order to ensure the capabilities of the US nuclear arsenal

this was a test.. routine.

could this have been part of that?

I think so, and it makes sense.. what was the local time in the US when this EAM was seem?

Biggewr question is did anyone else see it? There have been many false EAMs through skids. One of my faves is the one where the CDC issued an evacuation notice because bodies were being zombified and rising from the grave. If other people saw it it could be real, but if OP is the only one who saw it chances are it's either an accident, a mistransmission on the EMAS reciever or like I said a skid.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/17/pentagon-announces-review-nuclear-posture-amid-north-korea-tensions.html

Yes I have checked halfchan there was a thread there also. People saw it in other states. Did not fully display in certain states for some reason.

North carolina user reports seeing it roughly one hour ago, thats about the same time I saw it.

I should have read OP more thoroughly.
He said when it happened, that must have been around 1:10am Central time, that is when you do a test of EAMs.

Yes you are right, more witnesses required to confirm.

NC saw it

archive.is/CQAQa

And just cuz, here's what I was talking about

How soon until EAS goes back to low-tech like the CONELRAD days (which was superior in case of emergency)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONELRAD

A bigger question I ask is why we replaced CD with FEMA? I also wonder why we decommissioned all of our fallout shelters that can be used for multiple other applications? These were retarded ideas.