Games about avenging a friend

Games about avenging a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mdczSZxY!ukEs5o5ZNWYHVPzYORIjhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell

It was short

Witcher 1

some trainee you knew for like 20 seconds was a complete spaz and got shot by a crossbow. you spend a year getting chased by drowners to avenge him

at least that's what I think it was. It's been a while.

How about a lot of friends?

What about killing friends?.

Morrowind

What a dumb picture, Venom isn't BB.

What do you mean?

Of course he is. Memes > Genes

It's high time to start liking musous, m8.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91B6EDADD83D8FB8F4B22F6CDC15362A886E3F02&dn=dynasty+warriors+8+xtreme+legends+codex&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

whatever I'm supposed to be doing with that, I'm probably not going to do

Wrong website, faggot.

Wrong website, faggot.

get deluge nerd

Letho was bro enough to not want to or even try to kill Geralt though. Only when he was cornered and had no other choice than to fight. He considered Geralt a friend to the very end, even if you kill him.

Also if you let him live in TW2, in Witcher 3 you get to have fun bro adventures with him in a questline.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you have iso dumps for both games

Maybe.
mega.nz/#F!mdczSZxY!ukEs5o5ZNWYHVPzYORIjhQ (nmh 1)

Can't find a safe link for two (or one that doesn't require several different decryption tools to use), looks like I'll prolly have to dump it and reupload it myself. Will post link ASAP.

Breath of Fire 3

You misspelled shit!

Saints Row 3 is a way better example. Gat gets killed fuck the entire enemy organization.

The Saboteur

SR3 was objectively superior. SR4 felt like DLC that was stretched to be longer (it was) and Gat out of Hell was just disappointing in every respect. Hopefully the new one won't just be full of le epic maymays.

Didn't play 2 because it runs like shit.

Honestly, it was better than SR:GooH, but I thought 4 was way better than 3.

Postal 2, but in that game your friend is death

Holy shit.
Is that called a baitjob?