Boredom

I'm bored, how about you? We can give each other suggestions and such.

Other urls found in this thread:

euotopia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx97snsx7-I
youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to play my PS3 but my controller is beyond fucked up.

Sad times.

Even masturbation has lost its charm

Go emulate Chibi Robo Park Patrol

you need to try something different or find more of that obscure fetish that instantly turns you on.

Im board.

how about you ==PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES?==

Come play Chivalry with me faggots

Lets do Holla Forums Wacky Races again

No thanks, I've had enough of getting bullshitted and instagibbed by level 60's with mauls and greatswords. Time was that I could hold my own against them, but I'm not purposefully subjecting myself to that game ever again.

I want to play EUO because I haven't touched it in almost a decade, but there are less than 5 people playing the game.

Come play this shit with me. euotopia.com/

Its 5:30 am and efforts to sleep have become futile, all and any steam friends have left.

help

but at least you have dubs, friend.

play games with me

go for a walk in the sun.
sign your name in a lebbo with a Stanley knife.
kill yourself.

stop for a week.
temporary nofap feels amazing when you break the carnal fasting.

Sharing you dubs would be a good start.

what games you wanna play dubsman

My dubs have called the order. steam id in email field

start from the beginning and play internet chess

I recommend playing long-ass JRPGs, like Dragon Quest VII or IX, or start playing a genre that's entirely new to you

Or play something online with an user or something

I too am fucking bored.
Beat bayonetta 2, Don't want to really start a new game just yet. Anyone wanna play game in Table Top simulator??

I'd be down for learning a new board game?

I have a folder for this.

Only if multiplayer works with pirated versions.
Does it?

Listen to Vaporwave and space out, be at peace. Stop being angry at everything all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx97snsx7-I

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

Just bore my shit up

Just use the Brandistock.

For some reasdon i'm naturally really fucking good with slow projectiles. i make everyone my bitch with thrown weapons

I know your pain. Never ever again i will not play in pub. There is always 1-2 players in server who cheat. Instagibbing whole opposing team. I try to do everything what the pro players do and still there is some santaclaus who smack me to death by his fists. keeps me constantly staggered and i can't do jack shit. I play mount and play if i want to play medieval games.

Play trials evolution/fusion.

I'm playing a pokemon nuzlocke (white) for the first time and it's more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Any edition you guys found especially fun for nuzlockes?