Opportunists of the world, unite

re-reading Bordiga, due to all this leftcom shitposting made me think about something, that I would like to discuss with the leftcom posters.

If, according to Bordiga, the revolutionary praxis in present times is futile, and will be as long as the theoretical structure doesn't control the revolutionary practice, what is the point of becoming an Inactivist? Why not become an opportunist? the far right has been on the rise since the 1980's, masses have no clue of what is going on and will never take a moment or two to discuss theory so whats the point?

what exactly engaging on inactivism when you could form an egoist union, a pirate utopia, or simply become a petty bourg?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/various-authors-willful-disobedience-volume-4-number-1#toc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm unironically starting to think you're one of the best posters on the board piratefriend. Keep doing what you do.

Martyrdom is the only way.

t-thanks!

And thus the Opportunism Party was born.

Epic….

I don't understand, are you implying I am jim profit

Nah you're just mirroring some of his views, which is good because Jim is fucking based.

Are Stalinists opportunists?

sauce

they are some of the biggest opportunists

You must have a pretty narrow definition of "revolutionary praxis" if you've come to this conclusion by reading Bordiga.
But we both know you haven't, have you?

Of course he hasn't. piratefag hasn't read anything he talks about which is why his reply to any form of criticism is blatant display of ignorance of even basic terminology, and when called out it - memes and greentext.

0/10

Oh shit, a bad score. Now I'm feeling sad.

your shitpost keep getting worse and worse

This!

The masses in much cases are wilfully ignorant.

But there are a lot of hyper dogmatic leftists out there that ruin the fun all the fucking time.

Just do what ever is best for ye matey don't get entangled with ideological bullshit.

Yes, everybody should wholly adopt Leftcom terminology, after all this is objectively the only correct one as leftcoms have not deviated from the Holy Teachings of our Prophet Karl Mark(PBUH)

The pirate flag claimed to be a Marxist.

Seemed more in line with proudhon tbh

Indeed, he even recommended a poster to read Proudhon… after claiming he was a Marxist.

He's a thirty year old Holla Forumstard whose biggest enemy in life are a bunch of forum/board mods. He's the opposite of based.

Anmarxism-proudhonism is the true revolutionary science.

Proudhon agreed with marx on several issues

Stop being so undialetical, its pathetic

Agreed with the other user. Assuming you're the same pirateanon who has been around for awhile.

Used to think you were obnoxious and stupid but you've shown yourself to be pretty bright overall.

We should do this tbh.

How would you know?

Oh, and stop false flagging, it's pathetic.

Nechayev did nothing wrong.

it's pierre

Reminds me of this.

In this society, we are taught to view life as something that happens to us, something that exists outside of us, into which we are thrown. We are not, however, told that this is the result of a process of dispossession, and so this alienation appears to be natural, an inevitable consequence of being alive. When life is perceived in this way, the vast majority of people simply deal with circumstances as they come along, for the most part simply accepting their lot, occasionally protesting specific situations, but in precisely those ways that acceptance of a pre-determined, alienated existence permits.

A few people take a more managerial approach to this alienated existence. Rather than simply dealing with circumstances as they come, they seek to reform alienated existence along programmatic lines, creating blueprints for a modified existence, but one that is still determined in advance into which individuals must be fitted.

One can find examples of both of these tendencies within the anarchist movement. The first tendency can be seen in those anarchists who conceive of revolution as an event that will hopefully eventually happen to them when the masses arise, and who in the meantime face their life with a kind of pragmatic, circumstantial immediatism. A principled anarchist practice is considered “impossible” and is sacrificed to the amelioration of immediate conditions “by any means necessary” — including litigation, petition to the authorities, the promotion of legislation and so on.

The second tendency manifests in such programmatic perspectives as platformism, libertarian municipalism and anarcho-syndicalism. These perspectives tend to reduce revolution to a question of how the economic, political and social institutions that control our lives are to be managed. Reflecting the methods by which people cope with alienated existence, neither of these methods actually challenges such an existence.

Anarchist projectuality starts with the decision to reappropriate life here and now. It, therefore, immediately and forcefully exposes and challenges the process of dispossession that this society imposes and acts to destroy all the institutions of domination and exploitation. This decision is not based on whether this reappropriation is presently possibly or not, but on the recognition that it is the absolutely necessary first step for opening possibilities for the total transformation of existence. Thus when I speak of anarchist projectuality, I am speaking of a way of facing life and struggle in which the active refusal of alienated existence and the reappropriation of life are not future aims, but are one’s present method for acting in the world.

[…]

In short, anarchist projectuality is the practical recognition in one’s life that anarchy is not just an aim for the distant future, an ideal that we hope to experience in a far away utopia. Much more essentially, it is a way of confronting life and struggle, a way that puts us at odds with the world as it is. It is grasping our own lives as a weapon and as a stake to be played against the existence that has been imposed on us. When the intensity of our passion for freedom and our desire to make our lives our own pushes us to live in a different manner, all the tools and methods offered by this world cease to be appealing, because all that they can do is adjust the machine that controls our lives. When we make the choice to cease to be a cog, when we make the choice to break the machine rather than continuing to adjust it, passivity ceases and projectuality begins.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/various-authors-willful-disobedience-volume-4-number-1#toc1

Kek, why so asshurt

Well you don't reply to questions so it's kinda hard.