Slovak politician speaks the 14 words

Oy fucking vey!

This is absolutely masterful. The party has some members that put Hitler to shame and declare Holla Forums-tier things. This guy (an actual MP) distanced himself from everything but the 14 words, and even worded it more carefully "also white children and not just the other ones". In the eyes of working class whites, he's a hero. Yet the kvetching would be enough to wake up the kikes' father down in Hell.
Take note. 4D chess, squat style.

Article in original since I don't have anything in English.
parlamentnelisty.sk/arena/monitor/Mali-by-sme-my-chranit-buducnost-bielych-deti-povedal-kotlebovec-Uhrik-Bude-sa-nim-zaoberat-policia-286051
archive.is/vvrIR

My god, its beautiful!

That psuedohumanists line is a linguistic killshot my dudes, what a hero.

How can anyone see the reaction to saying you want to protect white children, or have pride in your cultural heritage and future, and not think there's an agenda to exterminate white people. Liberals must have their fucking eyes closed.

Wow. That and this rally of nationalista a couple of months ago with that proud man in a very natsoc-esque attire, so awe inspiring, you're outdoing us bracia :^)

You're assuming they're naive or stupid. That's a mistake. They know damn well what they're pushing for. They're evil, not stupid. And whenever you let them get away with playing dumb, you neglect to expose them for what they are. Keep pressing them and you'll eventually get them to show their true selves: they all gush at the thought of white genocide. All of them.

This is half true, many of them are also pretty fucking stupid.

Based West Slavs.

Yeah that's true, I guess I try giving people the benefit of the doubt, but looking at any media outlet it's obvious there's malicious intent.

Slavs are absolutely based. I give forth my repeating digits to aid him in securing a future for white children.

Bump. There's another MP I think who walked into the parliament with a gun. He has a carry permit (these are pretty hard to get unless you're working private security or something), so (((they))) are trying to have it revoked.

The political party ĽSNS has employed meme magic several times in the past.

Kek, putting your own country first is violating human rights.

Not a slovak slav, but that sound kike-ish.
Any slovaks want to comment on the surname?

Those who are actually stupid are just useful idiots because they think that what they're doing is good for all humanity, but can't put 2 and 2 together and see it for what it truly is - engineering the complete destruction of the white race, no matter where they are. People usually say that the ones on top are the evil ones who know what the endgame actually is while the useful idiots are grunts who do all the bitchwork, but in my experience the ratio between the useful idiots and the evil ones is about equal and they're represented in both the part of the movement which is calling the shots (the useful idiots much less so in this one) and in the grunts.

Bump, I think eastern yurop should form 4 different unions (V4, southern slavic + romania/bulgaria, baltic and eastern slavic) where they could increase ties within that union, do military cooperation and increased trade. I think it's pretty obvious (((EU))) is not gonna watch this silently as eastern europe flirts with 14/88 stuff openly and there will be reprecautions to this in the future. Forming separate unions could be good excuse to ease their way out of EU slowly.

I know currently eastern europe gets lots of money from germans through EU gibs and I don't wanna be arrogant about this but rather show gratitude, but I also see the trend that germans will soon start to see a fall or freezing of GDP growth while eastern europe continues to grow. I hopefully see in the future that changes in eastern europe will bring about a minor collapse for Germany and after they have uncucked themselves, eastern europe can return the favour and reach their hand.

When was that drawn, kek?
Hilarious stuff, have a (you)

This. It's like you're supposed to want white children to die. Fuck that utter nonsense. They need to keep doing this. They are exposing themselves. The prolonged reaction to Spicer's mistake turned some normies off. Even my father began to see their attempted monopoly on victimization. By all means, continue I say.

Baltic union is a bad idea, Sweden needs purging first. Finland:DDDD and Estonia already have close ties.
All poorer countries are sucking up to EUSSR because it means money flowing in; I noticed a decent amount of regional development being done using it too. Well, why not accept what retards give you.

What a world the kikes have created.

The party is as based as Golden Dawn

The funniest thing is what they said when accused of being fucking Nazis, wow, like wow.
They're trolling kikes with their own excuses.

Holy fuck i laughed so hard.

I looked into ĽSNS further, apparently their MO is be absolute madmen, get fined, pay up and keep being absolute madmen.
MP Milan Mazurek:
MP Stanislav Mizik:

Holy fuck, this is Holla Forums IRL.

Well thanks OP fucking blackpilled me halfway into your post. Im depressed as fug now. What crazy dream are we in?! Fuuuuuug