Degeneracy Rising: Divorce Cakes Becoming a Celebratory Item

It just doesn't fucking end, does it?

startribune.com/i-do-i-did-i-m-done-divorce-cakes-are-trending-right-now/419621783/
archive.is/ye1ZC

It's this sort of garbage that's reinforcing people stay inside all day and give up on furthering themselves in life.

My feelings on divorce aside, this is pretty distasteful.
Even if you feel liberated from a bad situation, divorce should be a time of sorrow and reflection. Think about what caused your marriages' demise. How can you do better or choose a better partner?
It's not time to be a bitter child and gave a celebratory cake. I hope children of the marriage aren't seeing these cakes. It sends a fucked message.

"Divorce" shouldn't exist at all.

I'm not sure what offends me more
Someone needs to pay this woman a visit and order a nazi cake

Sounds about right. Millennial cucks would be the target audience for this shit.

Women comfort eating is nothing new OP. It was only a matter of time before they put a spin on it to justify it.

calm yourself, laugh at the absurdity, and buy more ammo

Eat more cake and kill yourself, you fat whore.

Ideally no.

Shitty divorce humor has always been a trendy baby boomer meme.

Divorce parties have been a thing for a while now. I actually recall seeing a cap of this story where a guy pissed in his ex-wife's liquor and her and all her skank friends drank it.

Yet if you did the opposite you would lose your guns and be in jail for making terroristic dv threats.

Makes me wonder if you could convince a kike to represent you regarding the horrible threat the woman is making. Gotta be a few shekels in it.

Celebrating failure and degeneration are classical kikery.

Increased divorce rates is one of the socially engineered tendencies to lower the birthrate of whites. Its all there along side homosexuality, feminism and abortions.

Since it’s not legal to refuse a faggot marriage cake, is it ILLEGAL to make a faggot divorce cake?

I always wondered if you could force a homosexual bakery to make an anti-LGBTQ cake? I'd never eat it but I'd certainly pay for the labor costs and then leave it for them.

==L==ets
==G==et
==B==akers
==T==o
==Q==uit

ah poops

Only get it once, if she's retarded that's her problem.

Courts have been wise to "equality" the last decade and a half, and because of that women are finally being treated like men when it comes to divorce and child support.

Thank God for equality!

I know it's anecdotal evidence but there seem the same shit i've noticed happen several times among young couples and that is the man turning into a whiny sissy and failing the relationship.

Yes, i'm well aware of the slut-culture, i fucking loath those women, i loath the ugly disgusting party-whores, i hate the idea of ((hooking-up)) and all of it is a cancer on the white people and a big problem with why there aren't being born and bred good white men and women anymore. Way too many broken people starting families leaving them broken aswell because they thought way too much with their emotions and cravings than had a sense of reality.

But back to the point, i've seen this coincidence of the young men starting to complain about them going out partying without them, them not going with them when they are out doing stuff etc and they continue to bitch and moan until they reach the point of the relationship breaking apart.

Now this woman is a used up nothing, will most likely never be able to be as a good mother as she could've been if she stayed with the man and had been a virgin and started a family.

The solution i don't know about, but from what i've experience that not only do women have a slut-culture present and pushed upon them until they become used up. Men don't do theirs either, it's either 'muh dick' or them being complete sissies. There must be some kind of way to fix this, right? We have to.

I think we can't talk to their fathers, they are all cucked out losers hooked up on the television. I wonder if it's possible to red-pill them and if so, are they ready to take the long and hard struggle of being lied to all your life and always feeling like you are on the outside of ((society)) (even though you're right) or would this push them to suicide? It takes a special breed of a man to swallow the red-pill.

It was against the law to divorce back in the day.

If you divorce, you lie to yourself, your partner, both of your families and god himself that you weren't willing to make that lifetime commitment that you under oath infront of everybody took.

It's just another war from the jews. They get off of seeing us desecrate ourselves and our cultures.

No end in sight.

What a pointless thread. Of course this shit isn't popular you moron. Pay attention to who in the article is claiming it's "trending". The owner of the bakery that makes these cakes! Of course they will say that.

no. it really shouldn't.
especially if you consider that nowadays it's not outrageous living and making children with whomever. nobody forces you to make the promises.

Uh day of the rope….

WHEN??

(Now.)

You know better than to ask that, OP.

Why did I think it would be any other way?

This is just a symptom of a larger problem and indicative of their normal behavior unfortunately only thing new is they get a cake instead of booze or ice cream

Disgusting