Justice League is flopping

Just Ice My Shit Up

Feels good, man.

The Flash as a concept is just as boring as Superman. Cyborg's a nigger and Aquaman is a mermaid. None of this is interesting and they have done nothing to make any of it interesting. I hope there's a few yids taking a couple extra sleeping pills over the next few days.

tbh all superheros are retarded, the very concept of making anything serious with them is laughable. This is why Mahvel's capeshit is popular. Also, the production values on DC movies are atrocious with some of the worst compositing I have ever seen in a professional movie. It's safe to say that DC is over after this. What a fucking laughable abortion of a film series. Now we just wait for Mahvel to die out as well and we're good.

Whedon on suicide watch

Capeshit will never compare to swordshit in terms of quality

There is no swordshit, just LOTR. All other fantasy is shit on par with capeshit.

The Flash is one of the most popular superheroes ever, why is it that after all these years his debut film is in Justice League? Lesser superheroes like The Punisher, Green Lantern, Deadpool etc have had their solo movies but Flash yet to has his.

how does this whedon cuck keep getting jobs in the industry?

He made Avengers. That will give him leeway with jews for a long time.

err no

WRONG

He's like Green Lantern, he's only popular with obsessive comic book dorks.

Conan is pure schlock.

I'd put him a step above Green Lantern. Flash did have that 90s TV show too.

Good there there isn't 13 capeshits in production now as we speak

Conan is the best fantasy you will get - sword & sandal action/low fantasy is the way to go.

Also, the original Conan film is better than all the LotR films combined.

Leave now and never come back

Conan is pure schlock.

Not an argument.

thats ironic coming from a rings shill

t.riggered

he's right about you being a homosexual

I'm right about you being triggered

What a surprise…
I wonder just how bad is it.
Also will DC ever realize that they need to reaset the cinematic universe because this is a trainwreck.

Reported for using a Yiddish term

so you don't deny you being a homosexual.
=^_^=

I don't deny you being triggered

Merman…

Flash looks really dumb in live action.

I keep hoping each flop will be the last but they keep shoving capeshit down our collective throat.

Well DC shit is over now. Mahvel will keep on going for a while.

Flash looks really dumb period

YOU BELONG IN HELL

Is it gay if i want to tongue his anus, like really deep, and just have us sodomize each others mouths with our dicks all night long?

fuck off Holla Forums
also Flash was the only good part of this movie

Flash was the cringiest part of that movie, and that's saying something. Kys.

you're a retard. Go back to Holla Forums. Stop ruining other boards because you can't attract enough manchildren to your own.

I have no interest despite at one time being a huge comic book nerd and following these characters because Aqua Man is samoan instead of blonde, The Flash is played by a lanky metrosexual jew who wanted audiences to know quote "hetero-patriarchy your wrath upon this earth is ended." Wonder Woman is a flat-chested lanky twat with a thick accent who can't act and has the face of an extraterrestrial, Superman is still miscast and Batman looks like a fat guy cosplaying.

There isn't even consistency. Batman, Superman and Aqua Man are all super buff and constantly shirtless, but heaven forbid Wonder Woman or the Amazons have tits. Can't have that, they all have to be lanky statues.

Mad cuz true romance?

No, it isn't gay. It's only gay if 1: his lipstick and nail polish is brighter than his beautiful brown eyes and 2: the balls touch.

Just shut up.

Flash is a shitty character. I’ve never found any version of him interesting.

'He runs fast', what a shit superpower. It's almost on the level of fake stupid superheroes comedy shows make up for laughs.

He also is supposed to be funny but he comes off as a dork.

Everything he does is fast. He hits fast, speaks fast, thinks fast, escapes fast etc. Speed is underrated compared to strength and intelligence in capeshit communities. Kill yourself tbh.

Bwhahahaha
I was right about stupid superheroes comedy shows make up for laughs.
Back to Holla Forums and/or >>>/reddit/ , kid

stop trying so hard to fit in Holla Forums
still, Flash was the only good part of Justice League despite the queer kike actor

He was the cringiest part

It's almost like you shit talkers don't realize Flash has a very popular Holla Forums show that is pretty much the best capekino airing today.

It's dogshit like all capeshit, fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ faggot

U fuckin' wot, m8. Oh fuck, please tell me this line wasn't in the movie. Oh right, cuck Whedon had a hand in it, why am I not surprised.

It won’t help him outrun the zyklon when the holocaust actually happens

what? his books have sold like shit for decades.

Doesn't matter that it sucks. Popular shows are shit but still popular.

Said it over here
>file has already been posted. Can't repost the video fuck you BO

Destroy all capeshit and capeshit enthusiasts.

I saw it and it was ok. The ending was a bit weak and they missed an opportunity to better tie in Darkseid who was only mentioned once like 30 minutes in. The movie really should have ended with Steppenwolf back on apokolips with Darkseid sending him to be tortured and not with nu-Luthor on a cruise ship.

Superman's scenes were good, but a lot of dialogue was awful. I mean it was really bad, like first year of film school bad. It was like they were just reading off of queue cards. The environmental self-criticism from Batman was just meh. It could have been removed and that time would have been better spent elsewhere. Cyborg was pretty dull at times. He had a lot more energy on the Titans than he did in JL. He was just brooding all of the time. The Amazon scenes were nice with Steppenwolf crashing through them. Wonderwoman was fine. Batman was ok when he wasn't talking. Batman using the laser gun doesn't phase me as I don't care if he does or not anymore. Flash was whatever, but saying that he was Jewish was so dumb. I don't mind that he was played by a yid, but the religious aspect of his character shouldn't have been added. Aquaman had very little development. He probably shouldn't have used his regular accent as it was a bit jarring given that he was in the far North where they don't speak English. Steppenwolf was fine, but he looked off. He didn't blend in with his surroundings that well at all. You could always tell that he was popping out of the screen.

All in all, it was ok. The animated version of this meetup was much better and we got to see them fight Darkseid and Hal Jordan showed up too.

shut the fuck up and go back to reddit

(((credible financial sources)))

i didn't even knew it was out already
you'd think there'd be more buzz about the JLA movie finally coming out…
normies must've gotten relly burned with BvS and She-Captain Merica

No wants a copy of the Avengers, they should have stuck with Zack Snyder's original vision.

How do you make a film entirely about a man who runs really fast?

Anyone could have directed Avengers.

Just have Iron Man pewpew some generic CGI aliens, easy.

Ask disney, they made a film about a man who shrinks himself to the size of an ant.

Cry me a river, bitch nigger.

Which is already forgotten

There's a second part coming next year.

nigger league

At least disney's isn't.

Lol i hope your ready for flash facts from /co
Hes got some silly feats

no one cares about capeshit faggotry here, reddit

Make him retarded and fill it with 20th century cultural references.

Why is there such absolute VITROL for the DCEU here?

The anger in some of these multiparagraph rants seems more like how a muslim fanatic would act if Snyder shit on a picture of Muhammad.

Having an opinion on a universe is one thing, the rants I've seen here over the last four years really make me wonder who is behind the keyboard for some of these posts.

The seemingly endless parade of "absolutely everything about the DCEU is bad" full length novels baffle me.

get some ointment for that butt hurt, Holla Forums

That show looks like shit visually. Whenever he goes fast I cringe.

I'd have to agree with you. I find the original Conan a more satisfying movie. It's not as complicated as LOTR. It's a simple self-contained revenge story. It's one of my favorite films.

Standalone films are all they can do now. It's all people have wanted for decades and they fuck around and try to make these big flashy things no one cares for.

The Flash is perfect as a silly cartoon/comic book character.

Aquaman could be very interesting if done right.
Just start off with him in his usual faggy suit, and have him slowly descent into murderhobo territory.
Have him hack off his own hand berserk-style like in JLU. Make a movie about him taking revenge on black manta for murdering his baby. Make a fucking political drama about underwater scheming.
But no, you constantly have to reference how nobody liked him in supfreinds (60 fucking years ago) and make fun of his powers and overall just make him a comic relief. Also, make him not blonde anymore, and not essentially a nationalist.

Maybe that would be for the better instead of these endless sequels. It's like Tyrell in Blade Runner said, "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long."

Shame Tyrell got his shit fucked and had a sequel that burned twice as long

All of those ideas sound retarded as fuck.

because capeshit is retarded as fuck.

The first Fantastic Four film was shelved and never released, it only leaked out on a VHS, but it's better than any of the later movies. Nice score, cheap but effective visuals.

They're bandwagon-hoppers from reddit, Holla Forums supports Snyderkino

nice bait faggot

still somehow the best depiction of DOOM to this day.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It wasn't shelved, it was never meant to be released, made only to update the rights on the property.

That might have been the intention going in but those involved in making it weren't aware that was the purpose, and the final film was well polished for it's budget. So given the final product, the producer still decided to shelve it rather than a theatrical or straight to video release.

How can you have this terrible taste?

Why are you talking to yourself?

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST!!!!

APOLOGIZE

How much spent on advertising?

I can't imagine those CGI effects costed that much so it's probably already included in the 300M budget.

nope they rarely reveal this number.
This is still a major loss.

>>>/a/

Reminder: This is before factoring in 150 million spent on reshoots (part of which is directly because of Tom Cruise, who insisted Henry Cavill not shave off his mustache for Mission Impossible, leading WB to make the disastrous decisions to shoot the reshoots with the mustache and then CG it off his face) and another 150 spent on marketing.

On top of that, they only take home 50% from theaters, so they've only made 209 million leaving them at a current loss of 391 million dollars. International box office brings in similar numbers, but it's mostly from China which keeps 75%, so that only gives them another 100 million. So unless the figures have changed, they're currently sitting at a loss of nearly the initial budget. Unless the merchandise sells really well, the prediction they'll end up losing 150mil is holding up.

Same for the Thing. 2000s movies and Fant4stic's version looks like shit compared to this one which was made on the cheap.