#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Emergency Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
6. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ng0uf/industry_steamspy_has_caught_what_looks_like_a/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xh00z
twitter.com/WillJPowers/status/743874746291392512
archive.is/IG9Sm
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xyxSXT2ZtOY0dDUzBtbVN6SUE/view
twitter.com/WitchofTrees/status/743929438698561536
staresattheworld.com/2016/06/gamergate-thoroughly-cucked/
twitter.com/archon/status/743853253113286657
archive.is/H6L62
archive.is/H6L62
twitter.com/SquidCoyote/status/743932226170028032
archive.is/p83CC
twitter.com/WillJPowers/status/743959364822663168
twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/743776239970885632
archive.is/WvHfa
bjc.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/6/848.abstract
jflmjournal.org/article/S1353-1131(05)00052-0/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1742-6723.2009.01185.x/abstract;jsessionid=8D1A20705EF755BCD79A63D58293A7D9.f01t01
twitter.com/TarekFatah
a.uguu.se/xMRa2PFsAWYZ_AR-15;TerroristWeaponOfChoice.webm
campusreform.org/?ID=7711
youtube.com/watch?v=5tMtV5p0s4E
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/743942894051008516
archive.is/nw9wf
archive.is/NGKcy
archive.is/9NIyk
archive.is/0FEFX
pastebin.com/rFX1pTfX
twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/743928375681527808?s=09
twitter.com/Grummz/status/744021974935035904
archive.is/0FEFX
archive.is/BLdzn
archive.is/FiD0l
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Harvey1966 gamergate&src=typd
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/744038796941983744
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/17/zoe-quinn-withdraws-wikimedia-diversity-conference-following-breitbart-article/
twitter.com/notch/status/744059082286440448
soundcloud.com/user-894992162-743916421/treehousedindunuffin
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/744044337844076544
archive.is/AnoFl
archive.is/VP41V
archive.is/QCLYs
archive.is/mONwk
archive.is/T3t4T
archive.is/2HveN
archive.is/blwoH
archive.is/l4RzZ
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/744085744403124224
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/743448318357962752
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/lists/gaming-media-outlet
twitter.com/vivelafra/status/744093595699838976
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/744147900788252672
twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/744156741080875008
mobile.twitter.com/WillJPowers/status/743963670569328640
twitter.com/Montrillian
twitter.com/Niche_Monk
vivi.booru.org/
archive.is/5Xmcg
archive.is/7JW9i
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/744216460541726720
campusreform.org/?ID=7673
campusreform.org/?ID=7702
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Memeteor!

Archive everything

Do it for her

>sachiko and worst girl see your benis

Giant Bomb wasn't very pleased with the PC Principal showing up.

I don't keep up with dumb GG shit anymore but I still go to Ghazi every once and awhile for laughs found this gem that y'all might like. Not sure if someone else posted it. Apparently you guys are responsible for the MP getting shop. Bravo.

archive.is/Xh00z

They must really hate mirrors.

This was today's episode of things that never happened.

Better leave while you still can

You should stay and see the salt that gets posted here.

He is asshurt at people calling him out for making private things public and also saying how it probably never happened. They giuy posted it but is now asshurt whenever anyone comments or retweets it since it is not supposed to be that public. Except he is now fellating himself over retweets.

That feeling that the middle one probably got banned.

Everytime he tweets ask if he has gotten a police report filed/toxicology test done since Royphnol lasts for 72 hours. I'll bug the shit out of him.

I did, waiting on an answer or block.

He just said to shoe he's been victim shamed though so I don't expect anything.

I'm just keeping it up on every single tweet/reply until he does or I get blocked.

Love the way they silence him, almost to submission. I feel like there's some hierarchy in there, with one influencing and dominating the other.
Was he going to get fired if he spoke up more?

Who?

Aggro journo site. They did express their hate on us more than once IIRC.

Some kind user brought gifts

you didn't archive it you cunt

archive.is/IG9Sm

Reminds me that I go a Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition key to give away if one of you nigs want it.

The only positive note is that nobody will ever actually read this drivel besides us and the mom of the author.

Uhh fuck no. Most of us are faggots who don't really seek companionship. And honeybadger is less MRA and more ERA.

You mean that site that died because most told Roosh to fuck off and noone went to it?

sounds like he has a fractured but whole

Also I noticed they do not outright deny the jews and islam accusations.

Honey Badgers are decidedly MRAs. MRAs aren't bad they just have a horrible reputation because of media conflating PUA and MGTOWs with them.

Also a lot of us are not fond or simply do not give a fuck about Roosh. I personally didn't know about that guy until radfems started whining about his seminars and wanted him banned from entire countries.

Also isn't Reaxxion dead now?

Whoever wrote this trash is reaaally reaching to find some guilt by association, and it shows.

None of those groups are bad, they all got hit by the SJW shitpiece machine before us.

Pick up artists are disgusting male whores and most MGTOWs are full /r9k/.

He actually disabled comments on the article.

i am sort off late for this

Who is writing this, and why?

Even those who are like you described, they don't hurt anyone.

>>>/8diamonds/597

This is 4 retards who think vidya is the final battle. its not

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xyxSXT2ZtOY0dDUzBtbVN6SUE/view

SJW "academic" paper on GG.

Promiscuity absolutely hurts society as divorce rates drastically increase when you look at the number of sexual partners before marriage. This in turn results in more single parent families which result in both higher crime and greater rates of mental illness.

Does anyone have that David Pakman webm where it plays all those out of context clips with dramatic music in the background?

I say ERA since they are Equal rights activists more than anything. They do advocate mens rights more, but do advocate for equality.

Mgtows are just sad non wizards. Puas are still disgusting though.

Every MRA group in existence has no issue with equality though. They call themselves MRAs, they're anti-feminist, they promote men's rights. They are MRAs.

thats feminism's fault they are just adapting to the climate

Why Asuka out of the countless MAGA hat edits?

Fuck it this guy isn't replying or blocking me. I'm gong to direct the LAPD twitter account to him.

Its the fault of both, they are playing into feminism.

thank you

Someone did mention he got the effects of the drug wrong.

Probably because Asuka is German so he can conflate her with antisemitism.
The whole article is just his confirmation bias. It's really clear he never watched Eva

twitter.com/WitchofTrees/status/743929438698561536
lel

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

OY VEYYYY

Someone with twatter send him THIS pic.

staresattheworld.com/2016/06/gamergate-thoroughly-cucked/

Is he right?

Why are you making it this easy? Did you get thoroughly cucked?

If he's saying you should kill yourself, yes

I SPIT ON THE FACE, OF PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE CUCKED

It was always centerist, with people leaning every which way right or left, but never athoritarian. He sounds like he is upset noone is letting him be a leaderfag. And that he was doing shit for recognition and not because he wanted to do good. And if I am not mistaken, isn't it a burnout who runs gamergate wiki?

twitter.com/archon/status/743853253113286657

#KnifeControlNow

Archive: archive.is/H6L62

For a Val shill, you forgot the rule of "archiving everything pretty fast, you bully bait.

archive.is/H6L62

Lol, what a cuck

Archive that shit faggot.

Maybe he should look in the mirror first.

fug, respone meant for

No need to bully me, I did it myself.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

threadly reminder

And he talks to ququ somewhat regularly. If anyones the cuck, he is.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE FOLKS!!!!

Like people pointed out last thread, this dude's more likely than not just covering his own ass because he got shitfaced. Guess it's okay to just make shit up and claim your industry is cancer when your job is on the line.

Just hit the liars tweets and replies with "please report to the police/get a toxicology report". The faggot wont even block you.

And then Marcus Beer became an equal shitty person

Kind of means he or his fellow journalists in the party did it.

twitter.com/SquidCoyote/status/743932226170028032

It's funny how he said he called an Uber to get back to the hotel.
If he really was roofie'd he'd be too drugged, weak, dizzy and confused AT LEAST to be even able to get his phone out or open Uber.
At the very least he's saying this shit to be an attention whore because he's a nobody or was the only one who got wasted.
If he was, indeed, roofie'd, then he has a very good resistance to it which can only be attained by being addicted to the drug to the point it only makes you "feel sick".

I'm just amused with "we're very successful and not going anywhere" given how Blowfish had Fish running away crying for mommy and Blow stroking his ego on his friends' media, but word I hear is that his glorified NotMyst hasn't broke even yet.

Yeah, no.

Here's a kuhraayzee idea if something like that happens. Call the cops first, instead of social media. If a person can access social media from your phone, chances are they can call 911 or the cops.
If what that guy claims is actually true, that some nefarious person is trying to poison and drug people at the event, he's either retarded by not calling the cops because other people can still be harmed. Or he's trawling for attention. Or he's not telling the truth.

That's why it's such a huge red flag whenever this comes up. If you really think you were drugged, why wouldn't you go to the police or at the very fucking least a hospital?

but user the police never take these things seriously, they'll laugh at him and say he probably deserved it

Right, because the average gamer isn't allowed to be at anything at e3, much less an afterparty.

Yep, he's definitely doing it to circlejerk.

#BASED

Is anyone on twitter falling for it?

oy vey good goy

Nah

And Wu weighs in

I don't have an Archive because Archive is shitting the bed with me right now, but i'd appreciate it if someone could

Good, good, they are turning on each other

It's like clockwork, at this point.

Done.
archive.is/p83CC

Include lewd for extra triggering.

He's agreeing with him dumbshit

twitter.com/WillJPowers/status/743959364822663168

I'm calling it now. By tomorrow, I expect articles from every blogger site about this "incident."

i want to wash my eyes with acid

its inevitable

and it'll bring back the whole "Game industry supports rape" kind of shit we had a year or so ago

fuck you marche

He is right, dont ever lose track of your drink at any party.

FUCK PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
blame the entire industry

This is a golden opportunity. This guy was at E3, an industry wide trade show. Only Journalists and industry insiders are allowed to go. No gamers were there.

He say's this industry is shitty, YES IT IS. That's why GG has been attacking games journalism for the last two years while goons avidly defended it. They've been defending rape apologist the whole time.

Take their bullshit and shove it down their throats. This is a golden opportunity to turn the tables on them, put them on the defensive. We need to get ahead of this, nail them before they release their 45 articles blaming "toxic gamer culture" for an incident that happened among journalists at a trade show.

You are right, only Journalist and people with special access can get into those parties. Better strike now while the iron is hot

Heh, she has cheeto mouth.

he probably was spiked. I honestly dont doubt that
but he has acted like an idiot about it, blamed an entire industry and taken no self responsibility

Don't you know? Blaming the video game industry to random shit is the new "IN" thing

This guy was claiming GG was getting violent back in 2014.

Excellent idea.

Mercy > Mei > D.va > Pharah

Bob and weave! Bob and weave!

Then like wrote, take him at his word, he claims it was the industry. So demand that the sunlight be shone on the industry and press only gathering where he claimed he was literally poisoned.

Overwatch is a shit

And in the end, if they figure out that his claims will hurt thier careers and reputation, they will axe and blacklist him for this calling it now.

It's fine, but the waifubait is better.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm still playing it because it passes time during the dead hours of my pathetic neet life around 3pm where I feel like the hour lasts for fucking days and I am going insane

God Damn, i wanna be crushed inbetween Mei's thick thighs!

If there is any truth to his claim, that means there is someone who tried to poison someone, that is a criminal act. Is his industry and field shielding a literal criminal? If he's lying, and he's not turfed out that means his field is ok with shielding a liar. If he's turfed out for lying, that would be a good start to cleaning up journalism in general.
Win\win\win.

W H A T ?
H
A
T
?

Indeed. They cannnot pin this on anyone outside thier clique, and lets be honest, that shadow of betrayal now exists amongst them, and will never leave.

tumblr seems to be ruining the male characters far more than the female ones
its quite funny really

Hey man blind people got to jerk it to, makes me wonder if there's a market for hentai in braille.

In other news, a window to the future of the United States.

twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/743776239970885632

Its amazing, this corner here of Holla Forums is the only place that feels sane to me anymore.

Can't have mentally heathy males, especially white and straight ones.

Basic Rule 63 saves the day again.

Just imagine what the world would be like if the internet didn't exist.

now that's a sexy junkrat

Not something I wanna think about.

what the fuck are these boards on the bottom?

Gek. Turkey is becoming akin to russia. Lgbt just lost all diplomatic protection in turkey folks. Spread the word.

Yep. If that guy claims it must be gg or toxic gamrrr culture to blame somehow, ask right back who was allowed in the event where he claimed he was poisoned.

random boards

Dropped

Actually I just realised that he hasn't said where the party was at. He could claim that this party was at E3, but occurred off premise and gamers attended. But the immediate follow up could be what proof he has that a gamer did it if it occurred off premise.

He could also try and weasel his way out claiming that gamers sneak in every year. But again, he won't be able to prove anything.

gotta suggest it on codemonkeys board or some shit

okay, thank god.

Dropped

No, you don't actually have to worry about it because it basically never happens.

archive.is/WvHfa

bjc.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/6/848.abstract
jflmjournal.org/article/S1353-1131(05)00052-0/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1742-6723.2009.01185.x/abstract;jsessionid=8D1A20705EF755BCD79A63D58293A7D9.f01t01

Every study I've seen finds that between 98-100% of people who go to a hospital claiming to have a drink spiked don't have anything in their system besides the alcohol or other drugs they voluntarily consumed. And even some number of the 2% (21 people) in the one study that found unexplained drugs could have voluntarily consuming illegal drugs and then refused to admit it.

Going by studies of people who went to the hospital it is almost 100% certain it wasn't actually spiked.

I bet all these universities are run by right wing white males.

I use mine as an art repository of sorts..
Sometimes a few anons drop by and we talk.
But it's mostly just me, posting my art there..
It's a lonely place.

are you a gay?

Too lazy to learn how to use tumblr/make an account.

It's not like there is anything personal on there except a couple paragraphs on how I got a Muslim to eat bacon.

who are you calling gay? you gonna get your ass whooped and your dick sucked you faggot

fgt

Define "weebshit" right now, you faggot. I'm sick of seeing this shitty uncredible blanket term thrown everywhere by the kind of retards that shat up neo-Holla Forums to dismiss almost any Japanese made games even if they come from something as non otaku as Nintendo.

I've once seen some flaming retard call Monster Hunter of all series weeaboo with absolutely no argument and wanted to send my fist through the internet at lethal speeds to rid the world of one of too many plaguing it.

If it's like the faggots that scream about Undertale in every single new topic, he probably means literally anything from Japan.

Wait… guys who figured out "the game" and get sex are evil because…. ?

I never thought I'd have to say this in a GG thread, but fuck off.

i was just fucking around at first, but if you want to get that mad over trivial shit, then be my guest, but i figured this was Holla Forums, not /a/, m8
so go get a tampon and settle down

This needs to be retweeted as hard as possible.

Thank you for saving my OC

Don't bother. Can't fight meme magic.

Funny thing is that there are no derogatory terms for describing someone who plays American videogames. Makes you think doesn't it?

twitter.com/TarekFatah
His whole twitter is pretty good tbh oniifam

marketers i smell

It's probably deer blood.

Yeah because "someone who plays american videogames" is already derogatory enough.

You've been filling the Psychonauts 2 hashtag with evidence why Fig is a con, right?

You've been sending/spreading evidence so IGN knows Gawker is not a good buy right?

Also:
(Priority 1 now- before it blows up.)

Indeed.

I know thats false, but I chuckle at the thought.

It has fucking nothing to do with anime or /a/. I've seen this bullshit spewed about all kinds of games just for a certain artsyle and even when there not. And every time I irritably demand a simple universal definition of what that specifically applies to I get baselessly called a weeaboo by retarded shitposters.

I've seen all kinds of actual good games dismissed and discredited for absolute bullshit reasons, but none as bad as being some hipster shithead who concludes they have to be shit just for coming from Japan because of retarded autists that pretend they're Japanese.

Countless time backs on /vp/ I along with anyone else was called a "Unovabortion" just for fucking daring to call out any disingenuous bullshit against BW despite having started with Yellow and approved of the natural evolution of the series.

AYY

GAMER GAYS

Go back to halfchan nigger, /vp/ here ain't the pokemon board.

This has nothing to do with vidya and everything to do with you throwing a fit because people would rather you not discuss anime here
Get fucking real, nobody called games weebshit, just your children's cartoon

NO STAY! THE FUN'S JUST BEGUN!

see

HEY FAGS LISTEN UP

I'M WATCHING ABC'S WHAT WOULD YOU DO RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE DOING A SEGMENT ON GUYS BULLYING A GIRL BUYING VIDEO GAMES

This shit is biased retardation, not a meme.

It's no different than calling past games SJW shit just for having blacks or women as protagonists. That's a complete fucking misuse.

I was making an example of this kind of retarded baseless shitposting I've had to put up with before leaving that shithole, goddamn it.

Kill yourself. You're not fucking listening at all.

Propaganda news. Propaganda network. Disney owned and gov owned. And why would anyone bully someone for their gender. We only billy for game tastes.

Pharah looks like Korra in that pic. which is not a bad thing at all

Level up obviously.

Kill yourself

Take your own advice, faggot.

I can't believe they think this shit happens. I used to work in a gamestop. The exact opposite happens. They spill their spaghetti around them and the female cashiers were always the best at securing preorders and getting them to by extra stuff.

THEY JUST SAID "IT'S GAME ON FOR THESE GAMERS" HAHAHAH

Your asking a question in a thread that is not about the question. Make a new thread on Holla Forums or /a/ to ask the question.

What, do you really expect them to actually walk into a Gamestop instead of believing the first thing a Tumblrite who got banned from the store for being a dick says?

Oh no, the 50+ year old market is going to dislike video games now. What are we going to do?!?! CLOSE THE GATE!!!!

Can one of you at least try to be creative?

I remember the one in a park where they had the male actor physically "abusing" the female actor and vice versa. People leaped in to break it when the male was doing it, but no one reacted when the female was doing it. Some of the people they interviewed who passed by said they were thinking the man probably deserved it.

What if they both kill themselves?

The cognative dissonance forgetting that he was a security officer. He has better acces to weapons than most police.

Wasn't there an article where one of these nu males was horrified to discover he found shooting guns fun?

But I always bully girls playing videogames to make them Git Gud.

A SJW BETA MALE APPEARS AND SAYS THEIR ARE MORE FEMALE GAMERS THAN MALE.

Yeah, the beta fag said he got "temporary PTSD" and people absolutely went berserk on him for that.

Headpats are love, not bullying.

Take away cell phone games and you'll find that number changes QUITE A LOT.

First I've heard of it. Unless you're talking about that cringeworthy vlog Kuchera did while playing a VR gun simulator and being surprised that ejecting the magazine doesn't eject the bullet from the chamber.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

$10, they'll say more women are gamers now because of the numbers of mobile games played are mostly women.

Believe me.

This is still about videogames. I demanded to know what fit that low quality criteria because everytime I see "weeb" or "weebshit" used it leads to nothing but shitposting or bait.

This is a fucking problem when I've seen people called weeaboos just for liking Kirby. That kind of retardation that ruined the old Holla Forums isn't getting put in its place.

See

I wish to headpat and be headpatted.

You would be right but I don't ask for consent when I do it

One thing I'd be curious about is a breakdown on who pays the most in microtransactions, men or women.

T O U G H E N
O
U
G
H
E
N

U P
P

B U T T E R C U P
U
T
T
E
R
C
U
P

That'll be a game breaker to their narrative.

Not necessarily, women are more impulsive purchasers. I really don't know which way it'd go, why I said I'd be interested in seeing it.

Like I said. This is not the thread to ask. Make a new thread on Holla Forums and ask. And even then, you will not get the same answer for weebshit that you would have years ago. Weeb is easy, Japanese centric games made in Japan, usually with an anime art style. But make a new thread to get multiple answers. Do some legwork yourself to find an answer like we all did pre internet.

Reminder that Sudeki is the best genuine weeb game and more western ARPGs could benefit from animu tweests and shameless catgirl tits

I am personally of the belief women fuel microtransactions for shit like candy crush almost exclusively.

If I touch them, I cheat micro transactions.

thats not a belief that is a truth

Well duh, why do you think the term for these big spenders is whales?

but those are girls hands

This is the one you were thinking about right?

Imagine the bloodshed if this was released today.

That's the one.

Indeed. Now imagine the bloodshed from our end with the unfinished game that rushed ending and all ultimate items behind seperate paywalls. Death would be too good.

Their edgy late-game alternate selves seemed lewder but that may well have been a personal fetish at the time

… Please let me get this character without having to spend money when she becomes available…

can't tell if this is parody or not

It's pretty obviously a parody, akin to the athiest professor copypasta.

Aren't Targaryens a fictional culture from that book series that's basically War of the Roses but with dragons?

cuck turks

No one talks like this in public, nevermind people that ride buses

I ain't clicking that shit

This story would be better if the bus barreled through a playground with no one at the wheel.

Definitely parody, it sounds like a variant of one of those copypastas

**I would talk on your board more, but I have nothing interesting to contribute.

Mirror: a.uguu.se/xMRa2PFsAWYZ_AR-15;TerroristWeaponOfChoice.webm

you could just say what it is about nigger

Orlando shooter used a fucking SIG, why is simple research so hard?

Though "X is actually good" is a Something Awful meme, that's the only thing that makes it slightly ambiguous.

Looking it up it's from Matt Bors so I don't know what point he was trying to make. It does tell me that Matt Bors is probably either a SA goon or part of Weird Twitter though.

>>>/tophat/
there

I've heard this before, what is weird twitter?

goon lolzsorandom twitter accounts

is da soopa seekrit klub fur supa kewl ppl

goon twitter

Its funny cause the AR-15 is the most popular rifle among women.

But surely they don't want women to die at the hands of sand niggers right?

more young cucks

What is a Dva meme and why are they triggering?

campusreform.org/?ID=7711

Good news guys, Michigan college removing pesky math requirements, possibly going to favor diversity in its place.

Stop directly linking to them

Apparently, lots of thinskins are assblasted over Gremlin D.Va.

fucking fish mouth

The second pic, what was she yelling about?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tMtV5p0s4E

I teach there, and it's depressing just how retarded the students already are. Without math requirements, I don't know how I'm ever going to get students to understand statistics in any capacity.

I'm a girl

I think it was something about 1/4 rapes.

post benis then

K.

A small price to pay for cultural enrichment

Bullshit.

You won't, obviously. Statistics is just a branch of math, there is no separation there. They would be and truly fucked.

Let me guess, x amount of students must pass or youd get fucked over and all diverse students must pass?

Is fishmouth a subform of downs or something?

K

I wish I were a girl.

They might eliminate the course.

It scares me that these are people that will be running the world, taking care of us as it where when we're old and dead.

Provided is there still a world years from now, shit's getting to insane.

No Marche, you're a furry.

Not in so many words, but yeah. You're told to be as lenient as possible because some of your students barely understand english, and your value as an instructor is determined by student evaluations. Fail idiot students = you get rated bad = you're done for.

That's stupid. Those games are made with their own market exclusively in mind. Unless the gameplay isn't particularly enjoyable and has too little content as well as poor music and visuals, I won't just indiscriminately call that shit. Tales is a series that you could compare to an anime and it falls short in neither of these categories except maybe content. Also, an anime artsyle is in principle no different than the kind of wacky cartoon tone and exaggerated art we used to take with a series like Crash where getting flattened by a big ass ton of metal or desperately fighting against gravity not to fall was the kind of direct influence from cartoons people watched. They're just using an art style reflecting their own animated shows they enjoy maybe for the same reason we do. We like the association. They like their games to have ridiculously cute and sexy girls as well as some behavioral clichés like going chibi just like I like my games to have getting squashed like a pancake then lifelessly sprouting angel wings and attempting to fly up to heaven before being seized by the wind and getting blown up like a piece of paper instead.

Unless it was something shallow gameplay wise only otaku overall can enjoy like Neptunia from what I've seen, which would mean the same for only diehard retarded weeaboos this term is shit and reeks of bias designed only to bait people into calling out their overgeneralizing shitposting to call them a weeaboo.

At least I know to dismiss yet another shitty buzzword that basically would only apply to a handful of actual game series minus shitty anime adaptations like Shit Art Online and sure as hell not something like Monster Hunter. Thanks for giving me a simple answer like I wanted, so I didn't have to deal with all that shitposting.

I want to bully Gilda so bad. I want to burn her hat right in front of her

I'd say it's something about being hostile due to basic instinct and showing teeth, but I tried doing that shit and it's clear it's something about muscle structure or huge front teeth, because it's really hard to replicate that shit with my own face.

It's really tiring when you try to keep it up, too. seriously, try holding that expression.

Is this a subspecies of man? are they inbred?

I like the basic sketch most.

They wont be ruling over shit. At this rate they will be slaves in less than a decade. Brave new world slaves. And primed for someone to hoodwink them. And age does not keep someone from hoodwinking, just ask soros.

These retards are exactly who should be getting shot by mudslimes to get the message across.

This is like the "cuck stare" thing all over again.

Over the line

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/743942894051008516
HAPPENING

These kids get degrees without being able to do anything beyond multiplication and division, often without being able to write complete sentences. I have friends who teach writing intensive courses and they have to find whatever ways to pass students possible because those students are seniors. No other reason than it would interfere with their graduation. Let that sink in and see how truly fucked we are.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Well, at least they admit it now.

Shit, this is going to help Hillary, isn't it?

I'd ask how anyone would expect that to work, but it's fairly obvious it doesn't.

If worst comes to worst, we make a new settlement, user.

It's about swanky hats.

What the fuck is wrong with s/h/it's everything?

not white

The only thing you can do is add in extra information that students aren't graded on, in the hopes that you'll actually teach something to the one or two kids that care. The minute you start putting in difficult information that's graded is the minute you fail your evaluations.

He dindu nuffin.

Yo

Ivory towers. Even niggers got them I guess.

Thats a long post when you could have said "I was simply acting retarded to get confirmation bias." and tales is as shallow as neptunia and the 3d final fantasys, and all 3 are weeb. Most things out of japan are weeb by default, and getting pissy at them being called weeb makes you look retarded. Weeb is not a negative descriptor, unlike weebshit, which anyone with half a brain could figure out based on "weeb" and "shit"

And I used a long post when I could have said "all weebshit is weeb, not all weeb is weebshit".

No child left behind is retarded. There should be trade as alternative to highschool, works for some asian countries.

Was Orange is the New Black always an SJW show?

I wish I were an angel

Yes.

yea but its got worse as the SJWness has increased in the media
last season the australian bitch actress is a mega SJW that says she is gender fluid and shit

I asked what weebshit was and that was your response. You said weeb was easy to describe and what I logically see as weeaboo is something only otaku and their retarded autistic non-Japanese equivalent can derive enjoyment from as moe fanservice rather than as actual video games.

The way you describe it makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not even going to waste time with that argument.

Actually I've never played the Neptunia series, care to elaborate on what makes is shallow?

They should call them ebony towers when a black person lives there.

Godfrey?

I only gave an answer on weeb, not weebshit, until a further post where I could only guess what weebshit is based on the root words. and the purpose of weebshit is to and **

>Weeb is easy, Japanese centric games made in Japan, usually with an anime art style.

why the fuck does this guy have fishmouth, too?

They are called mudhuts shitlord. Check your stupidity privlledge.

maybe cuz Lovecraft was right?

Never watched it but the premise sounds pretty SJW.

Oh god, he meme'd himself into existence

I can't wait for these fishfaces to crawl into the ocean where they belong.

archive.is/nw9wf

But don't forget, she's a software engineer and knows everything there is to know about computers and tech. Don't dare to mansplain to her about bios and shit! Also the most successful and beloved female game dev on this planet. Everyone knows who she is. Thousands love her!

archive.is/NGKcy

And uglier to boot. He looks like Jonathan Crane from the batman begins.

The japanese will hunt them out of existance.

Can a man mansplain to another man?

They try so hard to make it look like they know what they're doing, but it just makes them look like retards.

SJWs are a lesser servitor race

Jesus Christ do you fags think everything is SJW because its ALL WOMYN. How about yall watch the fucking show before yall trash it. It's actually a good show. They put an asian SJW to make fun of SJWs. I haven't watch the last half of the 3rd season or the 4th.

DROPPED

says here you're are an faggot

Welp

I wasn't even planning on pirating it

Someone needs ro make a haiyore nyaruko chart from this.

More like never considered anyways

archive?

Archived link of the article, now!

GODDAMNIT.
YOU GOT ME AGAIN.

Check the spoiler.

>that bait and switch archive
Not to defend him for being a casual faggot, but in all fairness knowing about the BIOS and the motherboard themselves and how they both work are out of the scope of low-tier software engineering for the most part, but it's still kind of expected to know this shit in case you want to pull off some programming wizardry, especially on consoles.

Though obviously he's still a casual faggot for not knowing how device drivers work, but what would I expect from a shitty developer who "programs" for iOS and Android?

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

archive.is/9NIyk

>>>/politics/35073

Thank you user. Have a secondary archive. archive.is/0FEFX

wat

Translation: "Our gay and bisexual characters will have zero character development."

I already thought: Wow, this looks like a PS360 game and Mankind Divided looks way better.

Now I don't even have to bother!

Steampunk was infected about the time of comics.

What if they turn the Emily and Corvo into faggots?

Here's some info Weird Twitter from early on.

pastebin.com/rFX1pTfX

The main objection I'd make to this summary is that he claims most of the inner circle are insincere about SJW shit and only use it as an excuse - I think the majority are sincere, they're just also awful people. Note that most of the bots that spam the #gamergate tag were seemingly written by Weird Twitter people (a bunch were in some group with the person who made them). A very disproportionate number of them are journalists - more mainstream journalists than videogame journalists though.

One obvious example was the author of that Newsweek article about the "statistics of GG" (Taylor Wafford, was @dogstoevsky on twitter but now has a second account) whose twitter was 99% FYAD-speak and talking to other weird twitter people. Including chatting about GG with @a_girl_irl (the one who doxed and threatened that 13-year-old kid Redzos10 for saying rape jokes were acceptable).

Just means the usual suspects will get extra-salty over the inevitable SFM porn.

I never played the first one. Should I pirate it?

Ehh, nah. You can if you want but its not fantastic. Its only mediocre.

Maybe if you really like meme games

I didn't like it much, the art style ruined it for me but most people don't mind it. Gameplay is pretty fun and lots of secrets to uncover. I did not notice if anyone was gay or straight or semi-bent or whatever like nearly all games save for ballad of gay tony.

Fuck, I should have known that part was going to bite me in the ass.

I found its colorful style and tone to be charming, so I looked up the actual battle gameplay for one of the latest titles hoping for something similar to Tales or Kingdom Hearts, something action packed that could really take advantage of the setting and characters I've seen in threads and screenshots over the years. Instead it looked like FFXII only with overly long attack animations, bland environments and whatever the fuck that standard battle music was supposed to be.

Honestly, it looks like the epitome of all style and no substance. Of course, I can't call it shit outright since I haven't seen enough, but I don't feel motivated to give the series a try now. 2D art is cute and has lots of pretty colors, though.

Translation: The writing will be shallow and poor, the gameplay will either be worse or casualized and any sort of criticism will be met with cries of sexism, homophobia/whatever the fuck phobia.

Diversity is a wonderful shield from actually having to put in work and deliver a good product.

Aight, real talk. Fishmouth seems to be a real physical marker on SJWs. Forgive my blunt talk, but is it a white sjw only thing? I'm not white, I tried making a fishmouth expression, I physically can not do it. My eyes would scrunch and squint, and generally looks like I'm shitting out a spicy turd, or about to fight someone. SJWs fishmouth though, their eyes either don't change at all, or just bug out to a sanpaku eyeballs.
Serious here, why are these sjw fishmouth starting to look like something out of Shadow over Innsmouth. Fishmouths from Innsmouth fam I'm telling you.

So what happens if someone impossibly makes an actual good game with an actual good lesbian protagonist that isn't just filling a quota then proceeds to shit on their work?

From the comments.

Yet another episode of things that never happen.

To be honest those are the best kind of LGBT people in games, the ones that don't announce it, its just part of them, or they're part of the world.

Good game ruined by a shallow, unnecessary "morality" system.

They won't care cause it won't be a clique approved game or company.

Sounds like something that needs to be hacked.

Funnily enough, the best written faggot in any videogame I've played was Sir Hammerlock from Borderlands 2.

We've already seen gameplay. Your skills and gadgets seem to allow you to take out most targets easily without setting off an alarm. The gameplay they've shown looked more like an interactive puzzle game with different ways to solve it, because you don't have much risk of getting discovered. So yeah, it seemed a lot easier than the first DH. It still could be interesting and engaging, because you have several ways to take out targets.

Not limited to whites and not limited to SJWs either. It's just another 4Bs we use to make fun off, although its as prevalent on "our" side as it is on theirs.

twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/743928375681527808?s=09

Arcade ganon is probably the best gay guy I ever seen in a vidya. Hes not on the nose about it. Inversly veronica is just a terrible character, gay or straight.

He got asshurt at shoeonhead and milo calling him out as that means it was one of his journalist friends that did it then since it was an afterparty for E3. They also got called out for probably getting shitfaced and he got more asshurt.

The best written gay in video games is Milo

this faggot cant be serious

Anons, you have to see this:

twitter.com/Grummz/status/744021974935035904

DiGRA was asked who is their prominent member that got a break into the video game industry.

Their answer:

Richard Bartle

Yes! You're right if you know who he is! Richard fucking Bartle, the theorist who said that WoW is going to fail due to its structures! Mark Kern is wiping DiGRA's asses on the floor right now.

There are burnouts on twitter sperging out about how bad GG is becasue of that one "reference" in Paper mario. You would have to be dumb to think it is a reference, and even dumber than that to try and start talking about how bad GG is because some game reminded you of them and you got mad about it.

I don't cur bout them losers

I know, but it is filling my current feed and I sometimes want to vent about how retarded people are.

This entire article is based on a single one-word tweet.

archive.is/0FEFX

The article writer linked the wrong tweet so I searched for it myself:

archive.is/BLdzn

Also the question posed a dichotomy of "prominent or background characters". By that criteria Arcade Gannon would be "prominent". So too soon to know whether this actually reflects bad writing.

fuck r u following them for?

I'm trying to remember if I ever saw anyone with a prominent case of fishmouth in my everyday life, and I have to say I can only remember 2. One was not white but it was due to braces. The other was white, and had mental and physical developmental issues. What people used to call retarded before down syndrome.
Maybe I just haven't met that many people yet, but it's strange. I can't do that expression.

I follow other people who were in their discussion and it kind of went from there.

Oh good. There's some hope.

don't know if it is just me but I feel like most of these fags are confined to twitter, aren't them? I mean, I see far less shilling and raiding here like they used to do aside from our pet shill Queeriloh

You realize that if they're really NOT flaunting their homosexual characters as their selling point of Dishonored 2, they could've just not commented about it right?

But no, they took a minute in their time to say:

Hey, we're going to have bisexual and lesbian characters in our upcoming game! Make sure you buy it because now we promote gender equality! Feminism FTW!

Nope, I don't buy that reason, my good sir. Not one bit.

They use cuckchan now.

their losers us I sid

fucking key

The guy said one word.
ONE
As much as I hate my tokenism, flipping out over a writer saying one word on twitter is stupid as fuck.
Contain your spaghetti.

yeah…

They say they'll be prominent, but most likely it's gonna be some shitty shoehorned dialogue you eavesdrop on.

Its called pesimistic caution.

archive.is/FiD0l

Prominent

Do you want me to open the dictionary for you or you want me to smash you with it?

Its shit.

Hes an idiot for marrying someone who is in it for power.

But the question said "prominent or background character". So all he really said was "someone who isn't a background character". With no indication of whether it's some token nonsense or written well. So we don't know either way.

It's still just one fucking word, you daft dense fuck.
Snapping like a twig after a writer only using one word to answer a question, without any other details present, is stupid.
Who is prominent? What makes them prominent? Will the character itself be well written or do they just happen to suck dick and nobody really comments on it outside of side story lore?

Are you ready kids?

nope, indeed

I thought that was just some ghetto shitposting image, i didn't know it was irby

Prominent
r
o
m
i
n
e
n
t

If that word does give you the clue that you need then you have no right to lecture me on how to be skeptical about things. Almost two years in #GamerGate and I can't believe that you still think these things are co-incidences.

Ignorance, what a blissful thing to mock at.

I completely agree with your pesemistic caution towards the game, but I will say the writer may be a pretentious prick who does not even know what "prominent" means.

Anyway I actually searched and it looks like he's anti-GG and retweets anti-GG people. Which is a much better indication than a one-word tweet taken out of context by a clickbait journo.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Harvey1966 gamergate&src=typd

Fuck off retard.

My time in GamerGate taught me to dig into things before jumping to conclusions.
Before spreading information, it should be build on a strong foundation of sources that is hard to refute and hard to dismantle.

Tell me, user.
How much weight will your argument have when your only fuel for hatred is one tweet that only contained one word?

What happened to not jumping the fucking gun?

Alright. You know what? Forget what I said.
Burn it all.
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.
ALL THE GAMES I LOVE ARE BEING TAINTED.

Holy shit, I had no idea. I always knew twitter goons were fucking evil, but I had no idea how deep it went.

Seeing as every game Arkane ever made rests on the good-exceptional category, I don't give a single shit about that.

Found this youtuber while looking for videos talking about the new fire emblem crossover getting censors
He makes some good points
Any on here got any other good youtubers they can recconmend? Least who still talks about gamergate

let's play "hey I know that face"

Is he the same fish species as zoe quin

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/744038796941983744

That's not a woman it's a man baby

here's notch reply

Adding to this

So this whole time, all that GG has been through, all that we've been up against, has been goons. The goons have successfully pulled off history's greatest troll. They've cucked the gaming industry, they've tamed 4chan, they've literally killed people, and gloat about it. All of the people that live in a state of perpetual victimhood, all the people that believe with every fiber of their being that GG is literally worse than ISIS, all because of goons.

I'll be honest. I've never felt more defeated than I do right now. Yeah, society is turning and games journalist are seen as jokes now, but it took two years and untold dedication and personal sacrifice to do that. A whole generation of young people, SJWs, have been ruined. We can't save them. And it's all been in opposition to a small group of SA members that are doing it for a chuckle? A group that Zoe Quinn is a part of?

Here I thought we were against corrupt journos and people who have been misled, but in actuality we're fighting fucking Emperor Palpatine, and everything has unfolded as he has foreseen.

Fuck.

he's baiting for some outrage, he's friends with Gallant and Peddo Galvez

Looks like a tranny

Society is doomed.

The thing is though
Most of those young kids are gonna get hit by the real world hard and some of those kids are pretty alpha to believe this shit
So not all is lost thank God and as long as were here fight
Remember that one Taiwanese man who stood up to Chinese tanks
Long as one of us fights back we can do this and rally many more to follow

Nobody says it was gonna be easy
So switch your settings to hard mode and stop playing it on easy
Its an uphill battle but someone gotta fight

he's trying to pass as a woman… with a penis

hence the "women also have penis"

user, if it was ever really a joke before, it's not fucking now.

Retards believe this shit, let it influence how they live their lives and try to push it onto other people. If this was a joke, it's the very fucking epitome of it's gotten out of hand. They couldn't even hit the breaks now if they wanted to.

There is no Retry Mission. Not this time.

I think I missed this yesterday
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/17/zoe-quinn-withdraws-wikimedia-diversity-conference-following-breitbart-article/

Nah, that's all from her live journal made some years ago. I'd link you but you don't want to look through that shit

Wait, Notch capitulated?

Evil will triumph if good men do nothing, user.

Goons are the epitome of cancer, but don't forget the power that comes in merely being able to name and identify your enemy. If you know what, exactly, you're fighting then the battle only gets easier.

Don't you ever forget this: We're all already dead. August 28th, 2014 is the day we hit rock bottom. And the only direction we have to go, is up. Ever since.

Keep fighting faggot. What else are you going to do? Accept their version of the world and then try to live in it?

Fuck that. This is war.

No I think its time to give up and just go to the indoctrination camps.

Looks like it, I didn't check if he kept on discussing it. People think that just because he delivering some burns lately that he's a cool guy

No. He may be anti-SJW but he's still progressive-liberal.
Hell, I call some trannies women.

Then to war. The goons must fall.

No. Not today, not ever.

Through the gates of Hell as we make our way through heaven
Through the socjus lies

Ah, of course. We should've known.
Forward, comrades.
There's much work to be done!

this fag is really trying some false flag

TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE! BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE

ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH

I just wanna touch the benis man.

Touch it, stroke it, GET IT ALL OVER MY FACE.

Have you your pistols? Have you your sharp edged axes pioneers, oh pioneers?
For we cannot tarry here.
We must march my darlings, we must bear the brunt of danger
We, the youthful sinewy races, all the rest on us depend, pioneers oh pioneers
Unrelated, but have you seen the article revealing how antisemitic you're waifu is?

NEVER FORGET! IT WASN'T A CHRONICLE, IT WAS A PROPHECY!

Goons are bizarrely prominent but I think that pastebin exaggerates in giving them near-sole credit for SJWs. The seeds of SJW shit were also in Livejournal and the feminist blogosphere and some real-life groups before goons added their element, they just formed a significant part of it. And I think most of them are true-believers, not really doing it for a laugh.

Also keep in mind that while goons were the origins for a lot of SJW shit it's not organized there anymore. SRS grew out of the reddit.txt thread but is now its own thing, weird twitter is it's own thing, a lot of gaming SJW stuff grew out of the "minority perspectives in gaming" thread in Games but that's gone now. /tg/ stuff was raided via their TG board (grognards.txt in particular, and I think they created the scandal about "Triumph of Ferocity") but rpg.net is worse.

that person should try telling that to a muslim. After they get socked in the face by them, they'll probably find some way to blame white men and christianity.

Yeah. I kind of want to Tweet Asukas at Trump just to see if he'd RT any of them.

WE ARE BACK IN CONTROL! FORCE THEM TO surrender!!!

Well nobody said these people excelled in logic but just

Wtf!?!?

now it's @Noratranny who's after some Notch dick

Does anybody know a good tool to save twitter convos?

You know the gamergate threads have been picking up latley but think GG will ever go back to it's glory days and have many people come back along with new faces like before?
Well if not least we can do is red pill them and show them the man behind the screen door

I can't wait for the day Twitter goes under and these people have to face the fact that no one wants to put up with their shallow attempts at validation.

Wit till Shillry wins

Isn't it already in the shorter?
God Damn it cant happen sooner
Well I was patient for gawker end so I can be patient

sounds like e-begging

Missing a couple of "a"s there buddy?

I don't think twitter makes money, never did.
Unfortunately it's quite popular, and that's almost as god as money.

People still join when there's some happenings even the cuckchan folks, they just can't discuss there. Plenty of people don't like the sjw, they just won't admit joining us because nobody has enough autism to keep up with the latest developments and end up gobbling whatever shit people tell them about GG.

I believe though we will never have the same amount of diggers like before. Lot's of people just come to these threads to get the latest news and talk about related stuff but don't really engage on looking out for dirt.

Didn't a saudi prince bought 5% of twitter share? Alwaleed iirc.

my keybored is broken

Try using Copy+Paste until you get a new keyboard.

It'll take a really big happening to make that happen.
Even then, most would probably just head on over to KiA.
Time will tell.

Well long as they are for operations like torrential downpour then I guess its good
Also from what I've seen on YouTube and other sites they dont really see us as the sexist group the media made us out to be
Least the normalfags the ones tainted by sjws ideology are becoming easier for anyone to spot and thank God people are calling them out on it
That's one thing we can be glad of is bringing the shit sjws say and do into the spot light

Slow bread
Have someone yelling at SJWs

Yeah, Twitter's been in the red since day one. I remember when an article on I think CNN Money came out claiming "B-BUT TWITTER HAS BILLIONS SAVED UP," with everyone mocking it saying "from where?"

Probably.

I get lazy and resort to spellcheck unless it doesn't get me a letter

He's trying baiting Notch into saying some outrageous shit so he can capitalize on it. It already attracted a lot of vultures so all he has to do is shill his Patreon. Check his friendships, many familiar faces.

He's following the ol' professional victim book word by word

He's friends with Gallant, Galvez and Nora, you don't need anything else to tell you he's a piece of shit and scammer

Well semi big happenings have been happening back to back so that's why we see these threads picking up again and threads on v talking about it now
But a really big one is just around the horizon Hell the Ghost busters thing was almost as big as the zoe Quinn shit that happen almost two years ago

Lets see what shit storm is around the horizon

To be honest, all I've done for the past year basically shitpost when someone post some SJW's salt, Trump, and post unrelated bullshit once it gets to 600.
I should really do something other than nothing.

Don't feel too bad. I have been shitposting for the past nearly two years until I started setting up the Current Happenings update.

make OC

make a twitter account

help spread on twitter for downpour we need new hands fuckers we had r burnt out fags

I try to help making shitty OC's, compiling screencaps, archiving stuff. Even if you just save shit from threads it's already something.

I used to be the bread maker

I'll probably make another twitter and spread shit.
I had one, but I forgot what possible email I used. It had 400+ followers.
I do have one for exclusively shitposting and being a cunt unrelated to GG, though. I did make some fag get off of twitter for a day.

another sack of shit joins the fray

twitter.com/notch/status/744059082286440448

I made an SJW twitter account once. It had a steven universe avi and header, proper pronouns, the works. Super believable, I wish I had screencapped my profile, I did gud. I even went to feminist frequencies page and got all of my followers from her. All the goons and usual suspects.

I made one tweet into the feminism and social justice hashtags about fighting the patriarchy or something to that effect and got 20 followers in a day, most of them game studios and businesses I've never heard of. My goal with it was to start out making sane tweets and gather an army of SocJus retards, and then start going over the deep end. I was going to start a hashtag like #CutItOff encouraging male feminist allies to cut off their dicks in solidarity with feminist. I had big plans.

But alas, I'm a lazy cunt. So I deleted it after a week. Also I knew at some point I would have to attack gamergate in order to gain more SocJus notoriety, and I can't bring myself to do that.

Why are they suddenly going after Notch like this

I'd say it started when Notch questioned the term "mansplaining".

I've done more than my fair share, but am glad for the slow times so I can go back to vidya. I think we will still see a decline and collapse of the shitty sites and slow growth for the better ones. Theoretically, the proper journalists should be taking over most of the info spreading duties and hopefully down the road investigative duties. That leaves emails when sjws fuck up or over-reach and contacting FTC when they get sneaky, but the average gamer who is too bothered to deal with the fiasco is already mocking them accordingly. To be honest, I think I may have overdosed on salt these last few weeks, gawker and salt harbor mainly, so much so I couldn't even bring myself to watch e3 live and only read the articles. Watching betas cringe around and drown live would have been too much.

I once ttcked myself during downpour for lulz

didn't pn out tho

kek

It's their modus operandi. One goes with a bait and when the target bites it the others join. They try throwing everything at them until the target slips and say something un-pc.
Now if you are asking specifically about Notch, idk why he's the latest shitlord

I should amend my previous statement. These humanoids are aggressively e-begging, a hair's width away from e-xtortion.

Long hair haruhi is best haruhi

All I do is avatarfag and draw stuff for Holla Forums and push into the Tumblrfront with #OpFirefly.
I'm not really all that useful…

I mostly make OC.

Every little bit helps user
How good are your drawing skills?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that still does emails

>>>/tophat/5
See for yourself.

It's sad cause it's probably true.

Come release of that new fire emblem persona game
We will need you user so don't get discourage

I mostly just try to rally people and keep up motivation
But try to red pill folks in YouTube comments and google+ havent used my Twitter in months

I do too, but I wait until a specific act (like encouraging riots) to have a concrete recent example to show advertisers. It's strategic and common sensical. I get a lot of personal replies back.

soundcloud.com/user-894992162-743916421/treehousedindunuffin

Come release of that new fire emblem persona game
We will need you user so don't get discourage

I mostly just try to rally people and keep up motivation
But try to red pill folks in YouTub mont>>9744634

Wow not bad user
We need draw fags like you especially since most draw fags have left
Say can you draw some ocs of fire emblem girls on wedding dresses?
We need some for torrential downpour

Remember every little bit helps
Glad to have you and your amazing art with us

The fuck happened here?
Did Holla Forums glitch out?

I'm trying to test miling comic ds

I have that problem too. I have been feeling down lately and usually dget a little drunk before some shitposting. Makes me feel even worse since I used to be an alcoholic but sobered up a long time ago. At least I am not as bad as I used to be when I was homelss.

Just remember guys every little bit helps and never stop fighting
Even if it seems impossible keep attacking

I feel your pain user
I was homeless not to recently
Finally got a home and a pretty nice one at that
Its something these sjws will never understand
That fear and that cold hit that the real world and reality has in-store for those who live in it and Dont hide behind mom and dads thick wallet

remember Marcus Beer, he who made Phil Fish quit.

Who?

Oh yeah. He called out Phil Fish back in the day for being a prick. Looks like he's accepted the Kool Aid now, though.

You mean people from your OWN INDUSTRY, the GAMING BLOGGERS ONE, are doing this and not the gamers? what a surprise!

And you better be archiving his chimpout there user.

he's following the pandas for some reason

Somebody tell "annoyedGamer" that gamers are dead, scum, shitboy fuck babies or what ever new insult they're all using. Oh, and remind him that he will NEVER be as popular as Milo.

He will probably spurg out at them too soon. He sperged out mainly about people pointing out that means it is a games journalist and also about people pointingo ut that the story sounds fake since the guy just fucking left rather than go to a hospital or call the police since the drugs can still come and go for 72 hours or something.

from beer to kool aid. shame.

Also Sargon seems to support gun control.
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/744044337844076544

that's because he's British and the Brits were cucked out of their guns

… and ? Who cares ?

Just shocked at retardation. The point of some guy making his gun proves the original point already.

looks like an outstanding fella

UUUU
archive.is/AnoFl
archive.is/VP41V
archive.is/QCLYs
archive.is/mONwk
archive.is/T3t4T
archive.is/2HveN
archive.is/blwoH
archive.is/l4RzZ

Good man, his twitter sperg out will be on the record.

Guess there's one thing he has in common with Phil Fish, he's going to have a twitter meltdown one these days.>>9745189

all this guy ever fucking does is defend trannies fucking holy shit
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/744085744403124224

woops wrong tweet

What?

That little shit again, shouldn't he be busy trying to redeem every poor soul that ever played ASSFAGGOTS first?

he is too busy white knighting trannies

Sound like a faggot. Types like one too.

Wonder if I could crush them?

SJW entitlements

Oh of course, priorities.

He's been at us for two years now, wonder how the SJW infestation in Riot Games is proceeding, but the Chink owners won't let them do anything profoundly stupid, of course.

Oh yeah. Danial actually sperged out at some other Riot employee for daring to tell him to calm down and then had a polite conversation with GG or something.

Wonder what would happen if I told the faggot transhits are mentally abominations that are so far in denial about just being gay they butcher themselves in a pitiful attempt to reassure their delusions.

(Dubs Checked)
Probably betanodding for that archivist becca-whatever her name is.

It's always the CMs that weasel their way through game companies through nepotism.

(Double Checked)
Probably gonna go into another bitch fit on how the gaming community are monsters and will probably try to get LoL accounts banned to satisfy his impotent rage.

Hello this behavior my old friend
I've invited you to talk with me again

Yeah fuck you, the tweets of someone are his own, not from those he follows. If it wasn't, It would just be chaos.

Someone already did an argument about that against him, with the ASSFAGGOTS community being "Toxic" and a "cesspool of hate" he just waves off responsibility like a good PR faggot.

ping ping pong

?

I don't get it.

i see that the focus on 'burning gawker down' got zero attention, no infographic or any kind of OC and stuff like that. Seems like we have to go with the ziff option and hope that ziff is doing what he alwyas do.

Meanwhile, SJW keep pushing the 'women in tech' narrative and all the companys just play along, since they don't want any trouble and overall, it is not that hard to make a statment like "we want more women" or "diversity". But as soon they don't put one of the corrupt clique in the spot they get the same shit from corrupt media as if they would get if they didn't support the 'Diversity'-exploit. I mean, we all saw the TFYC happening or how actually women in tech got zero attention at all (see image)

The 'divesity aka- women in tech' exploiting trick only applies to the corrupt clique. This way they can bring themself into places where they can controlle the narrative. PR postions, managment, community managment and so on. From there they controlle in the communication between consumer and company.

You always can see it when they try to get something, a flood of bots and a media blitz happened and these gatekeeper take it and use it to show to the company, acting as if this was the feedback from the consumer. Meanwhile the real feedback is drowned and censored on all fronts.

That's what they didn't like about GG. We were able to break through this gatekeeping shit. At least for a moment. I don't know how long it last but it was enough to shake the industry al ittle bit. The other point it actually accomplished (in my opinion) was, it showed how this system works, the shills, the gatekeepers, the false narrative and all the people behind it. I wish there was a way to get this specific info out into the wild to the consumer.

If he would know it how deeply rotten this corrupt clique is, who exactly is shady as fuck, they would start to avoid them. But i guess, even this can't be done, it will maybe happen, but just maybe since it move very slow. You can see it with OpRebuild how slow. You can see it by how much attention a 'burninng gawker down' get. You can see it how much focused this GG bread is.

You are saying a whole lot of nothing there, mate.

By the way. TechRaptor recently surpassed Top 100.000 visited sites worldwide. I assume Alexa ranking, but I don't know the details. Just seen the tweet. Also they are now available on opencritic. We've campaigned for a whole month for them to get more visitors and followers back in November. Too bad it fizzled out after a month, but I think this campaign contributed to it. They released a graph showing their unique visitors around the time and it had a slight raise to the usual up-curve during that time.

just so it was said, i guess. Sometimes it is important to remidn yourself.

i know, keep on helping, here is something that may could help:
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/743448318357962752
shamless selfshilling, sorry

i rly wish more people would do some OC to shill rebuild. Sometimes it feels liek as if i was the only one. It can be very depressiv and hard at times. Can't do it every week and only get sometimes one or two oc out there. Sometimes i take a breake for months and just lurk or jsut added people to the good journos list. But i keep going. In hope, someday more will join to help. Maybe i'm just a delusionist because if i would be honset to myself i actually know that i'm not a person that is liked with in any community. You won't believe how many foren, chats and so on kicke dme out. Even on ncihe gamer forum i have people telling me to fuck off.

Making OC for me is always a spur of the moment kind of thing. Last time I made something was pic related. It's hard to motivate myself and find the time to actually do it, even if it's just an hour or two to research, collect, collage everything together, it's still something you need the motivation to do.

Yeah, overall those ops have worked great merely because there are now alternatives; what's needed isn't that the older shitty sites flat-out die (although it'd be awesome), it's that people are told that those alternatives are what they should visit and trust more.
That implies demonstrating the unreliability of polygon, kotaku, etc., because they're garbage, and showcasing the diversity and clarity of the new ones, like techraptor or nichegamer.

As a reminder, two years ago, there was no such thing as an "alternative" news gaming site. There were a few blog-type places like gather your party, and youtubers; but aide from that, there was absolutely no other choice but to read absolute shit like rockpapershotgun.

Defeatists who go "GG doesn't do anything anymore :'( " never seem to realise that by now, the damage has been done already, and is irreparable : we just need to exist and still have a wide reach (and we do have it, hell, even people like notch shittalking cocksuckers or twitter is helping in many ways) to function. We've infiltrated their hugboxes, and now their only way to function without fear of dismissal or mockery is to do it behind closed doors… which implies reaching absolutely no one.

I understand the worry, but two years ago we had to face several standing giants; today, all those giants are old, weak and frail, and kneeling down.

Wake up anons! Wake up! Rise and shine you motherfucking Burgerfags!

Need… Coffee…

You need a cock up your cock is what you need

Also that shit was made in GIMP. I hate GIMP. Not having Photoshop already installed is also a huge motivation breaker for me.

Thanks for the wake up call, what's so important?

agree with you.

Thats why i started to make only these little ones. Where i simple take a quote and shill it hard.

that takes little time and is quikly done. The only thing that is time consuming is the research for this quotes. Maybe 15min to 30min.

we have at least 25 active outlets
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/lists/gaming-media-outlet
who still need an OC's with a quote.

Than there is the more complicated Infographic as said

the question is, how to tell someone who knows jackshit about the shady corrupt shit, that he has to change his bookmarks, his gaming outlet.
What info is important?
How to present it?
Where to share/spread it?

the last question shouldn't be answerd with, spread it on twatter. twatter is not the platform where actual gamers are! Of course, it can be shared there to but it shouldn't get all the focus in begin with.

This here is a long game we're playing. To build an alternative media will take years and is often quiet and subtle work. I see no problem laughing at autists to pass the time.

i have no problem workign with gimp.

I'm not even going to start with what's wrong about that.

I can vouch for these. Over the first half of 2014, I personally averaged over a dozen pageviews per day for RPS because, as irritating as I found their politics, I literally couldn't find any better coverage of PC games. In the time since GG started, I've given them maybe another dozen pageviews in total, and that's all been to mark targets for archiving.

The journos built their careers on outrage politics. They depend on it. By proxy, the people that fund the journos also depend on outrage politics, and they're familiar enough with the smoke-and-mirrors routine that they won't drop their tainted cash cows based on a simple whiff of public anger. There will be no dramatic across-the-board firing as the powers that be clean house–only the slow, quiet stumble as viable alternatives chip away at their market share, advertising revenues dry up, and the entire business rattles its way to a complete collapse.

I'm never getting a spectacular victory cutscene. But I grind regardless, because I feel this is work that needs doing.

Honestly, at this level, the only influence you can have is through individual work. Talk to your friends, and if they send you links to kotaku or whatever else, tell them they're garbage, and calmly explain "yeah they always lie" or "yeah they're from that shitshow gawker" or anything else; then, add "I get game news from TR or NG or…, they do their job right and I don't have to suffer through…"
Be informed individuals who inform more individuals. It is slow, it isn't necessarily amusing -although it can be very gratifying-, but it is efficient and good.

What we need to do is to ensure everyone is made aware and well-informed. Make sure that everyone knows their facts straight, is capable to present them correctly, and doesn't mess up or sperg out when discussing them.
This is the most important work we have : keep the fire burning bright.

You're a hero nonetheless user.

I remember having to close and restartd GIMP at least 4 times because it kinda "locked" the layers (with no visual indication) and I couldn't edit them anymore. Saving and re-opening the file let me edit the layers again. I'm obviously an amateur and not using any keyboard shortcuts and I didn't activate/change anything that would lead to them locking up. There have been other issues in the past, small inconveniences in how to use GIMP that annoyed me. I'm just used to photoshops interface and how you do stuff in it from my time back in college.

hmmm,.. actually, what you say is something that need to be spreaded so everyone start doing that. hmmmm

They where alway shit Holla Forums was alway the best place to get news.

Like I went to 4/v/ to see what happened overnight at e3. 8/v/ thread last for day so new info gets burried in them.

pic related

Yeah… good point…

i'm not kidding here, you are litterly saying that what you say need to be shared.

so, if we want to do something we should share this.

how is this?
I would like to add something, something like.
"You have to sahre this"..?

Did you look at niche and techraptors e3 coverage, it was awful.

We kinda need to pick the least shiity big site to promote too.

and thats why i think the oc
could also help, so you guys can do something too by sharing it.

Well I appreciate that you think this is worth sharing; this might need some slight rewriting though, as it sounds too much like a quote and not enough like an actual infographic.
For example, instead of specifically kotaku, you can merely put "unethical sites" or something like that, with a few logos like kotaku's or polygon's or whatever (same thing with the supported sites, shared some good examples of perfect alternatives).
Also, "but it is efficient and necessary" would sound better, for example.

Other than that it's not a bad idea to start something around this.

how is

"spread this image to make more people aware ….."
uhm… "..how to get better medai" ..?

will do. But i'm not rly good at this. Give me a second

uhm, where to put this in? sorry, my english is not that good.

instead of "but it is efficient and good" I meant
Also, put a small gamergate logo/vivian in a corner to make it obvious of where it's coming from

A namefag not wanting attention. What a time to be alive.

twitter.com/vivelafra/status/744093595699838976

ok, done.

so, how is this
as the header
"the influence you can have is through individual work.
Share this Image to rise awarness on how to do this work"

That's terrible english user. You should be ashamed of yourself.
In all seriousness, the second part, "share this" or whatever, isn't needed. Don't ask people to spread it in the picture itself, at the very least do so maybe on twitter or reddit or whatever, but otherwise leave the content of the image alone with just the advice.

hm, ok, but val, you know my english is shit.
anyway, how does this look so far?

In the background i could make an image where on the left is the bad press (also written bad press on it) and on the left the same with the good press. (?)

It's actually old news, from Sep-Oct of last year.

"or anything else" sounds tacky. But I don't really know how to make it sound better either.
I'd also prefer other anons' insight, because I feel dwelling on what I myself wrote is a bit too self-important
Other than that it's alright and will simply need some graphic work.

In the second blcok you shouldn't have two uses of "nercessary".

Go with: "It is slow, it isn't always amusing - although it can be very gratifying - but it is efficient and necessary."

Also note the removal of the comma after the second dash and the fullstop at the end.

Are we liking the use of the word efficient here?

you are helping me already a lot here, you know things are slow here and we almost are aúnfocused a lot of time. Either more anons feel to be autistic too or not, there is nothing we can do about this. i will try to make the best out of it.

the point here is to make an statment why it's shit, so, there are two examples and than …"so on"
This way we are able to say "BUT" so we can add a sentence to shill good gaming outlets.

maybe we could use "at this point you can add" insteed of "or anything else"

How about "or whatever your grievances are?"

Yeah, that's pretty good.

great!
Do i have to use "?" too?

no, no

ok, this is the text so far.

Add ":" after "this is the most important job we have", and it'll be good I think

It looks like you have two spaces instead of one between "The" and "influence" at the beginning of the first line.

Also, the third/fourth line is a bit ambiguous ("…and if they send you links to unethical sites, tell them they're garbage…"). It could be interpreted to shit on the friends, rather than the sites. Maybe replace "they're" with "those sites are" to be more clear?

If people aren't comfortable with using "efficient," you could always use "effective." It's a more binary word in general.

And "capable to present" sounds a little awkward. The more common phrasing in English (or, at least, where I live) would be "capable of presenting."

At the end, I'd put a colon or a period after "This is the most important work we have."

marche pls
listen to some synthwave instead

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/744147900788252672

ok, changed "work" to "job"

damn user, you were right. Holy shit.

good point!

ok, i made the changes and it looks indeed way better.

"unethical sites, tell them those sites are garbage" uses "sites" twice in a row, a different word is in order; other than that, with >>9746891"s advice, it all looks good

"unethical sites, tell them those outlets are garbage"

twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/744156741080875008

😂😂😂😂

classy shit

Nice archive, it's gone faggot

mobile.twitter.com/WillJPowers/status/743963670569328640

They gotta get back at it when they felt it didn't go their way this year

Just christ Archive.is is being a shit

is that a new just cause expansion

Hell I'd play it.

Let's just say, for a moment, that all this really happened.

This woman reported the driver to the Uber company, or whatever. That's fine.

But she didn't go to the police. She didn't report it and didn't give a statement. The person will not be under investigation. And if he REALLY is a kidnapper, he is now free to kidnap, and possibly rape and kill someone else.

And get a car with child locks this time

is this a yes or no?

also, this as background?

It's not bad, but it doesn't make it clear which outlets are the cunty ones and which ones are to be supported instead. Also yeah, I meant it's a good choice.

well, i still try to arrange the right side better. Maybe i could right "bad press" "good press" left and right or make falmes on the left side.

Nah, writing shit is too obvious, too bland. Try to make it stand right next to the text that mentions each for example.
Like, above "those sites are garbage", put the logos for kotaku and everything, but under "they do their job right" put the logos we support; heck, since they're the focus, you can make put them all over the picture under "they do their job right" honestly
Also, if you're good at graphics shit, you can make the shitty sites' logos crumble or something creative and suggestive like that

only a blind person would kidnap this thing and want intercourse with it.

funny how all of these people are socjus

jesus, sjw trannies just don't even try

nope, sorry, not good at all. This is so far all i can come up with

he still has his balls

and evidently, a complete misunderstanding of biology.

The look on the bad sites is pretty good though, works good !
Still, I don't think putting them on the sides works all too well. I think it should be the shitty ones at the top and the good ones at the bottom

ah damn, i already combine the planes

this might be interesting.

Saging myself for mostly off topic.

I love weetbix

isn't thicc neck American?

real life is calling. will continue later.

Both are UK.

I see

yeb, looks rly nice. going to add now the good press at the bottom.

Make two versions. God ones at top. Bad ones like a pile of trash at bottom. Then we can compare the effect of both. I don't think bad ones on top will have the right effect.

Can you wash out the color from the corrupt sites? Color vs black-and-white can be an easy way to visually contrast between the two groups.

"they always lie" is actually a lie so maybe change it to they are often caught spreading false narratives etc…

that's the whole time in my head, i also don't think it would be clever to ad them to the top.

already done

actually, you are right.

ok, bad at top, good at bottom.

making now the other version.

I had a long post written up and you did everything I was going to suggest, except for trying to make these in inkscape as it's a bit easier (at least I think it is). I wouldn't remake the one you're working on, but for next time I would try Inkscape. I think you forgot gamesense too.

Did psychfag change is twitter account name?

twitter.com/Montrillian

I've found one of his other twatter accs, but it's been abandoned since Sept. 2015 with only 5 followers and 6 tweets.

I can't tell what happened to this twatter. Haven't seen him mentioning anything in regards to changing it, but who thinks about warning people beforehand?

and here the other way around

ok, what do you think.

also, going to add vivan next

page doesn't exist….

I found him.
twitter.com/Niche_Monk

No one can escape my grasp!

Well done.

Fresh Socks!

ok, using this. Now going to add vivan.

I like it much better than the first.

By the way, is Destructoid missing? I feel they should be added. They have a lot of shitty agenda writers.

oh shit, forget them, going to add, thanks user.

also, turns out it is hard to find vivian without the halfchan shit.

Especially Jed Whitaker at the moment.

I have to finally sort through my folders.

Aside from it being obvious that this is spread by GG, is it really a good idea to add GG or Vivian to it?

i would say yes.

i was looking for minion size, full body vivan to set it on the middle right side. maybe pointing the finger to the text.

vivi.booru.org/

You can take a look here. Just don't use the 8_headband tag. It seems like most aren't tagged with that.

I don't trust Kern to do a good job wiping his own ass.

My favorite part was when someone pro-gg tweeted "Unlike DIGRA, people like Mark Kern have been involved in evolving games media on a grand scale." and when someone defending digra replied by using "people like Mark" phrasing, Kern got all triggered and went after the person defending digra but then just disappeared when corrected.

archive.is/5Xmcg
archive.is/7JW9i

thanks

i know, this image is from somewhere else but why not.

But that's even a different character! Look, Vivian is playing together with her. :^)

ok, yeah, i take that one.

ok, time to export? any thing else?

I'd move the bottom paragraph a little bit higher. The gap between the bottom two is too big and not enough space towards the trash pile at the bottom.

Maybe somehow increase visibility of the "headline" at the top. It seems to be outshadowed by "Talk to your friends" so that a reader would skip right past it, but thats your decision.

thanks anons!

spread it loude and wide, on all social cancer boards or in ALL gaming foren.

twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/744216460541726720

Looks good. Well done.

Nice to have you backmin top form Frit_X

This is what I was saying when I said thing where unfocused without leading the charge.

Open question.
What is more gay, a dragon dildo of animal of choice, or a regular dildo that looks like a real penis.

It's not gay if it's a fantasy creature's dick.

campusreform.org/?ID=7673

Your moms dick.

Nice work

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4opjx4/friendly_reminder_to_spread_word_of_decent_sites/

campusreform.org/?ID=7702

thanks for spreading it. Need a breake now, i just notice that i worked the whole day on this. Damn how fast time can went.

time for pizza, video games and a nice webm bread.

It looks really good user. Good job with the typography and drawing reader's attention to key points.

Thank you user.

Your efforts are appreciated

Hello? Bread master?

(checked)
hello?
any baker?

I can bake.

Go ahead

Shut up

HAVE THE BREAD

You failed.