I made a game and put it on Greenlight

Hey I'm currently a student going to College to be game designer and programmer.

I know many of us complain about games being shit and do nothing about it so one day about two years ago I decided to jump into the industry and see what happens..

So myself and a few others made a game and we were able to get it on green light and I'm just here to shill it and see what people think.

its a pretty simple 2 player couch co-op game, the AI isn't in game yet so I'm not sure how many of you can properly play it but I'm really just looking to get some more eyes on it and we are pretty brutally honest here at times.

Here is a link to the Demo
fightmebrogame.com/

Link to Green light page.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=701263402

Feel free to bully the shit out of my if you wan't for shilling my game. This is the first game I made plz no billy

What did you use to make this? Also the camera tilt is a little distracting. I get what you were trying to do but it just seems to bother me. Maybe others will like it more though.

First it was a class project that was being made in Game Maker but as we kept going we switched to unity.

As for the camera it seems to be the main thing people complain about, but when testing it in the open lab no one had a problem with it. So it was never really a thing that was on the change radar.

Give people the option to play with no tilting maybe.

looks shit man

Good job

Baby steps, right? :^)

Is there a particular reason the switch?

Yea it's something we are working on along with the AI and a few other things.

Thanks, That's pretty much the idea a larger project would take to much time and we wanted things to show for when we get out.

Its just easier to do things in Unity then game maker. It's also easier for other people to modify code without actually doing anything with the code so it made things way easier since game maker is a pain to work with when it comes to multiple people.

Working in GM currenly myself, could you go into more detail on the issues you've had with it?

doubles

ITT technical institute or Full Sail?

DeVry University

It was really more of we had more people able to do things better in Untiy the GM but it turned out to be easier to change things in the long run because of the familiarity they had with unity.

The Art Institute of Vancouver. its kinda a weird place to be they have people working in the industry who part time at the school to teach the next gen designers and programmers. Sorta like a bunch of pro's who got sick of stupid indy art shitters getting into the industry and want people who know what they are doing kinda of atmosphere.

ayy lmao

What went through your head when you decided to make this thread? That you'd reel in the gullible few?

I'm here to tell you I'm not gullible.

Here's my predictions for your "game"; it'll be shit, it will always be shit, and it will never garner attention. Looking for support in the midst of it's development period only shows how much of a kike you are, and frankly any sort of attention paid to your pile of garbage code will die within minutes.

Please, find yourself at the door to Reddit, or anywhere but here.

Okay

Is it good?

I'm truly sorry for your lots

Step 1: Change the fucking heinous name of your game

Dude, this honestly looks like shit.
I honestly feel sad now.
You're got such stars in your eyes, and your hopes are gonna be dashed.

Could make a good iphone game or something

Made me chuckle.

The problem is that the game looks too shallow for a pc release really. It seems something you would see on mobile or a flash game on newgrounds. If you lurked this board you would know they would be very hostile to something like this. Reddit would probably be a better place to get support for the game.

The improvement I would recommend would be to fix the tilted camera or at least add an option to make it centered. Good luck on the future of this project.