Google delisting and downvoting jones

Why would NWO censor one of their own ?

Are the jones haters satisfied now?

The many that say he's an agent, wouldn't it be a massive mistake if you guys calculated this wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/infowars-under-unprecedented-attack-by-secret-google-program/
infowars.com/google-robo-tool-flags-conservative-comments-as-toxic/
infowars.com/google-contractors-ordered-to-assign-low-ratings-to-infowars-articles/
infowars.com/huge-google-leak-search-giant-launches-plans-to-de-list-conservative-sites/
archive.fo/73Hah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

infowars.com/infowars-under-unprecedented-attack-by-secret-google-program/

GOOGLE ROBO-TOOL FLAGS CONSERVATIVE COMMENTS AS “TOXIC”

infowars.com/google-robo-tool-flags-conservative-comments-as-toxic/

GOOGLE CONTRACTORS ORDERED TO ASSIGN ‘LOW’ RATINGS TO INFOWARS ARTICLES

infowars.com/google-contractors-ordered-to-assign-low-ratings-to-infowars-articles/

It gives more views and money to their best controlled op. Jones "freaks out" about being delisted, and ups his shekel grabbing to an all-time high:
You would have to be pretty naive to not see the potential profit being made here.

It's everyones personal duty to evaluate the situation and how much are you going to support or fund him. I never suggested one way or the other.

I also do not agree with some of his hype practices he did in the past year for some of the other cases, on this occassion however I think it is justified.

Google has hired contractors to remove Infowars.com from its search engines.

All contractors have been instructed to actively rate InfoWars as a low quality and untrusted site.

infowars.com/huge-google-leak-search-giant-launches-plans-to-de-list-conservative-sites/

Everyone from Putin to Ron Paul are saying the recent Syria Chemical Attack was a false flag (putin used the term provocation but explained that it was planted to look like Assad did it) I guess it was too much for Google.

They don't like him because he's a gateway drug to discovering the JQ and white nationalism. He still disinforms and shills hard for Israel/Jewish power though. Sometimes I think he's a psyop against the "globalists" supported by the "good guys" in the military and deep state that we're playing the long game…then again he has all those Jewish Hollywood ties and his producer is a Jew…and he can't stop impregnating and marrying Jewish yentas.

archive.fo/73Hah

If that's event true, I would expect a random woman like that to eventually turn on him and say stuff like that. She was never doing anything publicly against the NWO so I don't really care what her uneducated opinion is- How Alex trusted her is his thing, he might have miscalculated or simply didn't expect it, unless I have evidence otherwise she is totally irrelevant for this cause. Alex acts like this since forever, he usually gets upset when on the air, and not at home, however I cannot know for sure, either way that's his privacy.

Also, one major reason I stay away from most women, stopped trying to get a girlfriend they're not awake and in the end they would always backstab. Until I found a perfect match I simply won't waste time with women or babysit them through the awakening process.

One major problem is that women aren't made to be warriors like this, if you don't explain to them they don't understand but if you try to then you have to basically tell them everything and they have to have interest to listen and basically have the same lifestyle, it doesn't work otherwise, or rather, it's risky.

Not possible, the shill funders will never forgive him for blowing the cover on Fema camps ten years ago. Probably set them back years that they desperately needed

Repost from this thread:

Alex Jones is obviously a clown to discredit the whole "truther" community in the eyes of the bluepilled skeptics. This, and he also injects falsehoods into his rants on purpose to further discredit the movement and to deceive his viewers with riddiculous fear mongering and garbage that clogs ob the brain, to prevent them from seeing the jew. His behavior is that of a lunatic. This was clear to me before i ever went on Holla Forums, back when i thought the "illuminati" were the answer.
I can´t see how someone can unironically watch this guy for information, not to laugh at him and his stupid, faked acting.

Fuck off with your shill thread.
Nigger you are gay and retarded.

Name one.

TLDR WEBM

Because Jews are also at war, zionists vs. globalists. Sage for kike thread

to make him more credible

this is psyops

alex jones is still a shill, it's really quite simple to understand this, it fits the narrative, the "tinfoilers" will still follow him and more then ever, this will complete his narrative as the "truther" because "google" decided to censor him that means his legitimacy will be stronger and more reliable, this proxies him even further as a "truth teller" thus tricking more people on this fancy psyops, google will obviously find a way for people to reach alex, they wouldn't want their best "goyim" to die off now will they? of course the real people getting affected by this are the alt media that actually calls out the jews.

At this point I think he plays good goy because he believes that the bits of truth he's allowed to spread are worth the rest of the nonsense and shilling. I'd probably agree since he's basically a gateway drug for looking into Forteana.

Obviously I wouldn't be happy if a lot of money was being spent on legal bills, in the big picture, for me personally I wouldn't have lost anything, I am very satisfied with the products.

The last one happened when he anwered calls live. This guy is discardable.

This is just a jewish psy-op to make Jones more "legit" amongst those that hate the jewish controlled media and silicon valley and the Ron Paul crowd

I guess I don't know exactly what you mean by "muh radiowaves," but you're probably dead wrong for mocking it. Failing to name the Jew is pretty much the only thing Jonestein does wrong.

this guy gets it.

All one has to do is watch the video of him crashing a pro gun rally in Austin, tx. Or a list of his failed predictions, or his stratfor ties, or the fact that he never names the jew and his wife is a jew.

Look at how he responded on air to bill cooper. Bill cooper was the real deal not this fat worthless piece of shit.

also the fact that he's bill hicks

Kys

You are the one trying to discredit legitimate lines of inquiry, and using niggerspeak.

That rally he announced and when he shown up he was told to stop talking, wtf.

Failed predictions are when the enemy cannot roll out their action, because they were stopped- That's a victory you fucking idiot.

There was never any strafor tie. People talked about him, oh noes.

There was another computer guy whos name was also Alex Jones, that's not him you idiot. Alex has no idea about computers.

Alex "It's anyone but the jews" Jonestein
Alex "it's the reptellian alien shadow people" Jones

Whether he knows it or not Jones is used as a net by the CIA to "catch" the crazy conspiracy people and keep them contained blaming globalist "Nazis" like George Soros, and the Bilderberg group. Instead of looking behind the curtain and targeting the jew. All the things he talks can be found with a bit of digging after questioning the (((media))) so when they find Jones, who's saying the same thing as they found, many stop digging there thinking that at last they found someone telling them the truth.

Cooper was an unhinged lunatic that was more kosher than Jonestein.

Where did I call him based (a term which is more niggerspeak, by the way)?

When you hear him talk, you can tell he is full of shit from his cadence. Sure a lot of the shit is says may be correct, but overall, he is a carny.

Reminder, Red Herring Jones is a the fucking enemy of our country and race. He has covered for the Jews during 9/11 and lead everyone away from the truth. Supporting him is supporting death

Dis gon b gud.

How do we know that more people don't decide to dig further? These sorts of statements get thrown around as if they are truths. In any case, getting the Jonestein narrative is still better than the truly mainstream narrative.

Show me how.
What is the truth of 9/11 ?

Amazing, even source here is "infowars." Jones is a fucking dupe.

That's because infowars has a source inside google, bro.

Is "based" alex jones also an expert on the gay scene in Prague or just the people he employs?

Mossad has a hand running our CIA and always teams up with Israels brother, the Saudis.
It was a joint effort.
Simple.

He was a bigger factor in Trump's election than at first suspected. (((They))) are making sure he won't be in the next election.

I could go on… But lurk more before you come here and mouth off.

ALEX COVERED FOR THE JEWS DURING 9/11 AS A LIMITED HANG-OUT AGENT.

Next week he'll have a moneyball.

I really wish Alex didn't shill for the kikes so much.

I really do adore his personality.

No, you fucking morons. Jonestein is a total fucking shill that has lied his ass off since day one, shekel-grubed to the maximum, and repeatedly told everyone how the world is ending every other day or whatever. If you have turned 18 and you're still taking him seriously, you need to kill yourself.

He was against the Iraq war, he's called out the Syrian false flag, and he doesn't want us to invade Syria. what makes him a shill for the kikes?

Nice goalpost moving there, Holla Forums.

E-celebs use divers methods to maintain credibility.
Defunding of his channel proves nothing per se.

More like yellowteeth.jpg

he's not an agent, just babby's first non-MSM. Still sensationalistic and retarded, but at least it hits on some good points from time to time

i still would her

I've got full nudes but they can't be posted because some faggot mod claims she's under 18 despite her being 18 when they were taken.

I'd say this. I like the guy but he's controlled op.

do it

Would still smash in the head with a hammer

filterman is ok. he is gateway redpill for the middle aged and out of touch

There are people here who take this fuckwit seriously? Don't forget to buy his supplements, you gullible retards.