Are you a fucking squid or a fucking kid

Deal with these antifa faggots the right way, nintendo saw this shit coming and gave us the perfect fucking training program.

Paint these antifa faggots with neon paints and dyes. Grab your nearest super soaker, paint balls, coloured and dyed talc, food colouringn water baloons.

It will demoralise them, identify the black bloc faggots for police later, and worse case scenario they'lk have to explain to their mom why they need an advance on theor allowave because their fucking clothing is now ruined.

So don't be a faggot. Gice the black-bloc a taste of the fucking rainbow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gxk2k
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhwqkaVGXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you won the worst OP award of the day.

Bad post.
I like the idea op, the only problem is indellible paintballs are expensive and if you want any effectiveness at range you need either a first strike marker or an fn303 to be accurate or even remotelu painful.

What the absolute shit kind of subject is this?
Are you drunk and or high OP?

you can do this with slingshots

I assumed you'd want to talk tactics with an opener like that… Damned shame.

The issue I see with your plan is that anything nasty enough to effectively mark someone is going to be potentially dangerous enough to cause some real harm. Unless you can be a fucking ninja and vanish between doing this, running around with a can spray paint, or a paintball gun, or anything like that is going to cause issues. Not to mention that most things you might carry that can mark an antifa-ggot will likely mark you too…

Forgetting optics entirely, the police can just straight up arrest your ass for a variety of reasons not even related to shooting some commie faggot in the face. Berkeley was a weird incident where all the cops were told to stand down after disarming as many non-antifa types as possible of all sticks, flags, or other potential weapons. This is why I'm still in favor of building shields disguised as protest signs. A line of shield bros would destroy the black bloc.

On the matter of Squid-based tactics

They sure did.

This is pathetic op. Life isnt a vidya and it especially aint splatoon. pic related is the only game to take tips from

Im fine with throwing paint on antifags, so long as it's lead based.

Gay faggot literally wants to paint gay flags everywhere

Just use porta-potty blue goo.

maybe you could try dressing up as a black bloc member, you will have your face covered, you can walk amongst there own ranks
and most importantly afterwards you can disappear into their own while the popo has orders not to harass the antifa
as long as you can keep yourself clean of paint it would work, would also spread paranoia into their ranks

fucking cuckchan refugees

YOUR SHITTY OPINION IS BARELY WORTHY OF A POST, DON'T FUCKING MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS

also
You fucking idiot don't know that the police in Berkeley is ubercucked and was helping ANTIFA, so what's the point? Go back to cuckchan

Being dressed as one of them puts you in danger of being treated as one of them. That's a dangerous tactic.

be careful, that might turn them on user.

Bank dye packs could also be fun if you could get them in bulk and trigger them from a distance. Hell you could use them to "mine" protest routes.

OP's face as he lurks his thread.

Top Kek, YOU A KID YOUR A SQUID YOUR A KID YOUR A SQUID

This is a bad idea but I'm bumping anyway because I want an excuse to post Tanya as a squid.

Also reminder that Splatoon is secretly a fashy game.
archive.fo/gxk2k

I want skittles so bad now…

ex PB range manager.

You can get your basic gun to fire 450 fps if you turn it up to high. 300-350 fps (feet per second) was the norm and it still hurt normies. The higher you go, the more likelihood of the actual paintball exploding but the gas cyclinders tend to fuck out at higher fps' due to constant use/higher pressure. Have fun or consider purchasing pepper balls. You even get steel ones these days but not too sure how a PB gun would handle it.

>For those of us who played the original Splatoon, all of this falls in line with the overall tone of the series. As you might remember, Splatoon’s story mode has you fighting in a war against the Octarians, who are running out of energy and land. Given that context, there’s something sinister about the Turf Wars players wage against one another in the multiplayer. The whole game is technically about children who are taught to fight and maintain their status as the dominant species, even if it means destroying a civilization that is already on its last legs. While Splatoon was a ton of fun, you can’t help but wonder if you’re on the wrong side of history for that conflict. Surely the Octarians view the Inklings as their oppressors, no?

What about this:
h ttps://www.amazon.com/Dye-Witness-Criminal-Identifier-Deterrent/dp/B009VR2WL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492468602&sr=8-1&keywords=criminal+identifier+spray

Crikey! The Wild Hernandez Wetback struck again! The rare smelly Mexican gorilla must have come out of hibernation, smelling of Taco Bell!

Can someone call ICE on her?

This is truly an amazing idea, user.

I've used diluted zelenka to great effect at a couple of local protests. 1 part to 3 parts water seems to give the best bang for the buck, unless you've got a way to import larger quantities of it cheaply.

I'm completely okay with claiming Splatoon as a fashy game, though. Did you know that some faggots on tumblr got super pissed off and insisted that "woomy" was anti-SJW slang or some shit?

Also, OP's idea is flawed. is right. You show up with anything remotely gun-shaped and the police will actually care.

If you are serious about doing this on a semi-professional/industrial scale but bypassing the super-soaker route (because it's a gun-like object) then I recommend using a 2 liter fizzy drink bottle as a pressure vessel.
What you do is this.
Get an old bicycle or car inner tube and cut out the Schrader valve.
Drill or melt a hole in the cap of the bottle and insert the valve from the inside - the rubber left over from the inner tube will seal it.
You can now screw the lid on and pressurize the bottle to around 10 bar, or roughly 150psi.
If you first fill it with dye, paint or what-have you, 50/50 liquid and air, then pump to 10 bar, you have a pressurized liquid vessel which only needs an attachment to screw into the schrader valve in order to squirt the liquid with great pressure.
I'll leave finding that fitting up to you, it's been many years since I screwed around with these things.
Benefits of a drink bottle:

I'm sure simple spray bottles would suffice, but this looks a lot more fun.
Is such a thing possible?

Video paints 10,000 words.
The wise will know how to use this.
The technically inept will not benefit even from spoon feeding.
So I leave it without comment:

You know part of me thinks you very well might get in trouble for vandalism or some stupid bullshit if it's paint that won't come off easily so keep that in mind if you do plan to do this.

You could use a bottle array fitted in a backpack instead of the cumbersome portable air compressor.
You'd get a good blast from 4 x 2 liter bottles pumped to 10 bar, enough to spray many leftists.

im not fucking a kid

Are you a squid?

Great idea, OP, a lot better than the FBI shills teaching retards how to make molotovs on cuckchan

I can see paintballs being assault or some bullshit. But supersoakers filled with colored dye? PETA seems to get away with it when they throw blood on people with fur coats on. Count me in.

Or we could do something productive.

Paint filled water balloons. Dont even need people to start carrying things that look guns and colored dye wont show on their black clothes
How to Fill Water Balloons with Paint
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhwqkaVGXM

These fucking idiots will keep losing and losing.

Start letting eggs rot in the sun, too. I hit liberals with these in the 00s and when the cops found us they were mostly laughing and reporting on the radio "We've got shell fragments here" and just let us go

Yeah, you're right. Carrying anything remotely gun-like to these parties is a bad idea. Although I'm not sold on paint, vandalism seems like the perfect thing the cuck'd mayors would tell their cops to arrest Trump supporters for, especially once it becomes clear it's the violent antifa faggots who start the fights and Trump supporters are only defending themselves.

If only we knew an user with a helicopter

They do wear all black, hoodies, and cover their faces. Is this your way of "tagging" them so they're identifiable?

Here's how this is supposed to work. Paint them and post them so they can be doxed. Don't talk about painting them for posting to get them doxed. just do it faggot