Justice League

knowing none of you watch movies in the cinema and y'all just gossip news stories, here's my review of Justice League
I don't read comics (not a fag) but pansexual kike (Flash) and Aquaman were the only characters I feel weren't ruined by this movie. Best scene was when villain attacks Wonder Woman's island, with the Amazonian girl running around with the Hypercube under her arm. If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about, it's so jarring (like much of the film) and surreal for a moment I felt that some mad man behind the cameras purposely sabotaged this film.
This as a follow-up to BvS is the biggest joke in Hollywood..

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/453824/justice-league-triumphs-zack-snyder-masterpiece
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew lad.

some big brain nigga shit right her

Nice blogpost. +1

That's why it's called capeshit

it was fun, got to spend the night out with my dad. Bought the slushie and all.

whoops sorry better get back to acting self-important talking about the latest sex scandal or Trump or the other mind-numbing shit n catalog, can't talk about movies now can we? especially not ones in cinema

Fuck off retard

kill yourself

Miss me yet?

Literally who?

Killing your entire argument in a single line

>y'all
Stopped reading there.

Makes it a little better I guess, still giving these people money only encourages them. Never went to capeshit but saw Phantom Menace in the theater with my dad and he slept through the whole thing.

This thread has got me thinking, how many of you fucks even go to a theater? When was the last time you watched an actual movie? I saw Blade Runner a few weeks ago, and am going to see Last Flag Flying on Sunday. Seems like people only go to the movies to see the latest capeshit, or use it as some place to kill time with kids/women.

Once every month and half/2 months when my mom comes into town because there's literally nothing else to as a group here besides go out to eat.

Your mother is the cause of you watching non kino and paying kikes for the privilege You need to cut her out of your life.

this tbh

Where am I? What year is it? Who's President?

new timeline where nightmare goggles are installed at birth and also everyone is circumcised

You are on a good Holla Forums, it's still current year, and Hillary is Madame President. Welcome to the best timeline, friend.

Stefan pls

Well, I try to steer away from the most pozzed examples. For instance, she begged me to see Get Out, but I refused.

yeah you need to get rid of her

It's a saint (or so he thinks) that gets an unexpected result for his level of spiritual request, what's surrealistic about it for someone religious?

I don't even think she knew it was like a Tyler Perry's Miscegenation-fest. I think she just saw (((reviews))) online and went by that.

End her

hit her in the head with a ball peen hammer

That's what actually happened. Whedon is a slimy beta male who despised Snyder's alpha-male charisma, and decided to sabotage his shit.

i can believe this

It's not a theory. Whedon rewrote over half the film and is refusing to promote it. He deliberately made it into trash.

Can we all admit that Armond White is a troll?

Proof?

nationalreview.com/article/453824/justice-league-triumphs-zack-snyder-masterpiece

White officially on the Blacklist

Whedon literally single-handedly saved Superman in this film. If Snyder had full control, we'd have been stuck with mopey Snyderman again.

ya needs to be a bigged brained nigga to understans dis

No.

I know for a fact that you're a pussy who doesn't lift.

Face it, you're the laughing stock of the kino world.

I used to think Christian Bale was holding batman back on the amazing trilogy.
never again.

btw Morgan Freeman was a garbage lucius

stop giving money to shitty movies you absolute dumbass

same, my girl watches Mazia [pewdiepie girlfriend] say Get out was the best horror movie released this year kept pushing for the shitty movie regardless of not even knowing WHO is on the movie or what is about.

So Holla Forums's guy is a confirmed cuckold? Fucking pathetic.

Also, tell your girl to stop watching that greasy italian slut's shit.

You filthy fucking plebeian, he's done things with the English language you couldn't even dream about. You should be kissing the man's boots.

Was Green Lantern in this movie? I heard a rumor that a secret member of the Justice League would appear.

Justice League is a surprisingly better movie than BvS:DoJ. But still worse than Thor: Dark World (worst Avengers movie). Too bad Joss Whedon can only do very little to fix Zack Snyder's crap. Good thing his daughter decided to be an hero that time. If she didn't, this movie might come out much worse than this.

Nope, no Ryan Reynolds. But there is Lantern Corps seen in a flashback. And it is heavily implied in that short sequence that a Green Lantern will appear in future DCCU installments.

Yea anything he dislikes is certified kino

Lantern Corps scheduled for 2020.

If you give money to these people you are truly cattle.

Found a cam link will watch it with my fleshlight.

what texture fleshlight do you use? i went with the mini-lotus

My fleshlight is my gf disgusting weirdo.
It is a nickname I use to make her angry.

LOL same was just trolling of course

Somehow I don't believe you, how did you know about the mini-lotus?

I call my gf either meat or meat wagon fuckhole.

lol i looked it up just for the sake of that post
fleshlights are for losers bro

JUSTice league

I fucking hate Superman.

looking back this is almost point-for-point RLM's take on Justice League. Why do you need RLM to tell you their opinions on movies instead of just posting on Holla Forums?

Mother Boxes = Infinity Stones.

JUSTice League is Infinity War + Every MCU movie compressed into 2 hours without even the courtesy of a proper backstory.

Do you think people who go to see this movie care about this?

Why do you think Marvel is more successful?

Justice League definitely was not as bad as people are trying to say it was. Was it the movie we all wanted? No. But DC fans probably won’t get the hollyood JL of our dreams because it has to be equal parts commercial and canonical.

DC can never be truly commercial because they frequently posit that humanity is it’s own worst threat, that every bad thing that comes to us is our own fault. That’s the opposite of Hollywood…

It's extra fucking baffling when you remember DC on a pretty regular basis kick Marvel's fucking ass when it comes to animated features, but somehow they just can't translate that to live action.

The long and the short of it is, they don't respect their own source material enough. The reason Avengers hit as big as it did was they hired a guy with feet in both the comics and movie realms in Cuck Whedon. The guy's a beta cuck and a dick but he hit the first Avengers movie out of the park. The small touches everyone talks bout, Hulk body slamming Loki, the Thor sucker Punch, Cap saying the only God he knows and he doesn't dress like that, etc.– those were directly influenced by the comics. In Age of Ultron there were shots of the Avengers rushing into action that Whedon specifically intended to mirror covers from the comic.

Literally all Justice League had to do was adapt the fucking excellent New World Order graphic novel by Grant Morrison. The shot of Batman jumping down into a ring of gasoline fire, cracking his knuckles and growling, "Ready when you are." just before he beats the shit out of the manhunters would sell the movie by itself.

Honestly, no bad superhero movie should ever come out, ever. Especially when you've got literally decades of stories to choose from. Thousands and thousands of pages from hundreds and hundreds of the most creative minds the world has ever known.

Wrong last page. Also:

I have worked with a professional cinema reviewer, and he had no clue about any commercial movie released after the 70s. His expertise on cinema history was great, but so to say, his tools were outdated. All he could do was improvising, bullshitting or decide by his taste alone just like anyone else.

Jesus Christ I know you think I'm just being edgy but stay the fuck off Holla Forums. Just post on 4chan'ss Holla Forums if you're upset your thread only gets 2 posts per day and you've been using the same Justice League thread for 3 months.

No idea what the fuck you're talking about. I just wanted to show the scene I was referring to. Calm your ayytism.

this was my opinion, that this scene was really when Snyder shone through the most. I really need to rewatch it.

Stay in >>>Holla Forums amd remain there.

you think Marvel's capeshit is better than DC's. You watch their animated movies. You read comic books. You have the mental mindset of an other manbaby on Holla Forums and I'm really doubtful you're not a crossposter from there. You're a bumbling retard and your mental capicity is preventing you from seeing beyond a small orbital of self-awareness. I get you're trapped in your head and can't help not seeing how retarded you are, but get the fuck out and deal with it on Holla Forums not here.

Pick one and only one, faggot. Pretty much every form of creative storytelling today borrows something from comics. Stan Lee influenced just about every modern day storyteller you can name.

This is retarded

also
it's like as soon as I know you're Holla Forums every retarded aspect of your posts falls in place into a perfect example of Holla Forums autism. congrats.

Marvel's movies are better than DC's. I get that it's the done thing on Holla Forums to preen and act like we're all such enlightened film connoisseurs but eat a dick. You think you're some highbrow cinephile just because you can speak derisively about superhero movies, when really you're just a pretentious asshole.

HE BELIEVES THIS

it's like he thinks because he knows Joss is 'le ebin cuck xD xD' it's ok for him to have the most awful opinions. This is the mindset on this site now, everyone's welcome as long as you're "redpilled :D".

jesus Christ you're retarded, this has nothing to do with some "capekino" meme your opinions are just the same as the average Holla Forums autist and it's embarrassing. And yes BvS was better than any Marvel movie since MCU in my opinion. I didn't like Man of Steel. Not everything fits into your neat retarded bubble of how opinions work. I'd be fine if you disagreed with that if you weren't a fucking retard crossposter.

Yep, definitely a roomful of cultured cinemagoers here.

BvS was actually a good movie, I liked it too, but you're fucking nuts if you think it's better than Avengers. Or Guardians. Or Guardians 2. Or Winter Soldier. Or Iron Man 1. Or maybe a few others. No, not all Marvel flicks were good, some were downright terrible but on the whole they're much better than what DC is putting out, and to say otherwise is to be a contrarian faggot or poser.

jesus christ go back to your board you fucking faggot