HAPPENING

NIGGER SERIAL KILLER - THREAD #5 - HOUDINI EDITION

Cleveland Facebook shooting: Police hunt killer Steve Stephens who streamed murder and claims '15 more victims' yet no evidence has been found so far. The victim is identified as 74-year-old Robert Godwin. Police chief & mayor called for Steve to turn himself in.

Cleveland Police have a rapid response Unit out, presumably staffed by SWAT members, to respond to violent crime.

BOLO for subject repeated:
White Ford Fusion driving around
Plates: E363630
social 285789300
Steve Stevens
37 Year olds
Black Male
Wearing polo shirt.

No live streams are currently up, Dahboo77 stream affiliates was shut down by Police earlier under vigilantism. Pulled over by 10 cop cars and issued a City seize and desist order, so much for freedom of the press.

Different Cleveland police dispatches here:

broadcastify. com/listen/mid/28

Thread #01 -
Thread #02 -
Thread #03 -
Thread #04 -

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CpbNq
facebook.com/ZetaOmegaCleveland/
news5cleveland.com/news/newschannel5-investigatoion-murder-clearance-rates-in-cleveland
archive.is/Sp3in
fox8.com/2017/04/15/man-woman-found-fatally-shot-inside-cleveland-car-dealership/
usnews.com/news/best-states/ohio/articles/2017-04-15/cleveland-couple-shot-killed-at-their-car-dealership
youtube.com/watch?v=1VOntslUfRk
instagram.com/stevestephens_ig/
instagram.com/p/BTAQ-LPg-_n/?taken-by=stevestephens_ig
kyfwb.org/churches/
nypost.com/2017/04/17/new-clue-emerges-in-facebook-killers-whereabouts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, A reminder;

Still haven't caught this stupid nigger? What kind of dumbfucks run the Cleveland PD?

It's fucking Cleveland m8

you still haven't learned yet you dumb goyim.

but here is some pic related so it can sync deep into your brain, remember, Holla Forums is always right.

Damn Dorner really is racking up the body count to make up for all those years he was laying low

Well, Steve Steve did post his plans to cuckchan's r9k
archive.fo/CpbNq

poast yfw violent vidya is guilty

Well, you can't corner the dorner, so I assume it was a mistake to go after him in a wooden shack in the woods where he had four corners to work with.

This time they need to get him trapped in some kind of circular room with no 90 degree angles.

I want to make the call now: when he is finally hauled into court his defense will be he is a good boy and it was all the white man's fault.

Also any confirmation on the color of all his victims? I know one was black but I am wondering about the rest.

He already said whose fault it is, Joy Lane.

Let me channel my /x/ powers and present you a scene from the near future.

The video looks staged.
I wonder what will come out of this.

We don't know if the rest even exist

they can catch live streamers in a heartbeat but this 6'+ 250 pound gorilla is a ghost. this whole story screams psyop.

These repeat failbook crimes absolutely stink of "Internet passport" legislation justification.

Part of the problem may be that the media keeps showing a picture of him fully bearded, even though the recordings of him from yesterday shows he's shaved.

You should know by now that niggers have short attention spans.

goybook has his phone number due to the live stream. unless he trashed his tracking device, why can't law enforcement access the goybook cia database, get his number, triangulate his signal and delete the nog? because they are told not to?

There were reports yesterday that the police tracked him to Pennsylvania.

If he was smart he'd go to Kentucky, where nobody expects him.

Didn't she say she doesn't know the guy?

He can stop by the original KFC restaurant for a well deserved bucket of chicken.

interesting. i'm still not buying the official story. 13-15 killed depending on the source. no proof except one shooting video, where like many other shooting videos, the camera turns away as soon as the bullet enters the body.

this seems like a gun control psyop to me.

psyop just based on the fact that there is 6 threads of it up all at the same time

i forgot to add that after grandpa ape is shot in its head, the grocery bag conveniently covers the bullet entry wound so we cannot see any blood movement or flowing. just a long splatter of blood on the ground. i'm too skeptical to believe this shit. this gorilla reeks of freemasonry as well

The police aren't insisting on the veracity of the death count. The shooter himself alleged to have killed that many. But there is only evidence for one murder, and possibly two more at an auto shop.

Wasn't there a murder/suicide at (((Sandy Hook))) again recently? It seems to me the gun control agenda is back on full swing.

San Bernardino again for sure. idk about Sandy Hoax again.

Any word on more victims in the last 10 hours?

That was another Joy Lane, he was engaged to the one involved.

My bad, I meant San Bernardino. Been so many hoaxes it's hard to keep track anymore.

THE STORY SO FAR (1/2)

In the first thread someone linked the Virginia shooting as another example of a "murderous nigger."
That one has been conclusively debunked as a media psyop though.
Why should this one be any different?
Where's the forensic evidence that any of it even happened?

THE STORY SO FAR (2/2)

wasn't it elliot rodger's parent who was a big player, like associate director or something, in the hunger games movies? It's just too convenient. All the shit going on lately reminds me of "Wag The Dog" movie with Robert DeNiro. They fabricate stories like these on a regular basis. IMO, they will not stop the psyops until they get what they want.

>YO YOU NIGGAS SHO' THOUG' 'BOUT MY COUNTRY NIGGA!!!!
Makes me seriously contemplate putting a bullet in a nigger's brain. But I know that's what they want.

I don't see the justification, given that those who record their crimes also dox themselves. It's not like a serial killer is murdering people and anonymously posting his exploits on the internet. Steve is a normie who wants personal attention.

checked
welp, i guess you're right, Satan

I agree. One of my larger overall issues with this is that as someone who has gotten a headshot or two in on a deer their brains are all the fuck over the place. With the old nigger just some spagetti sauce.

Not buying it.

exactly. especially at point blank range with a 9mm. the bag just so happens to conveniently cover his bullet entry wound. doesn't add up. if you watch the niggers live stream as he 'talks on his sail foam,' the nigger seems like he is acting and far too calm and casual.

You've been looking at gore threads too much, user.

I don't either, quadbro. This show is not for us. The overwhelming majority of normies will suck up anything that sounds kinda reasonable.

The instagram account SteveStephens12 was removed last night. Whoever owned it was playing games, switching from public to private. The description was "I'll keep killing until they catch me." I would say it's fake if not for the video of the firing range. Is that found elsewhere? Nothing else on the account could verify his identity.

Not that I know of. I assume it was recorded/streamed to facebook a few hours before the shooting, but there wouldn't have been much time to save it after things got serious and Facebook dropped the banhammer.

Card still work?

I know most niggers sound alike but there is almost nothing that says video 3 (shooting range) is even him…

All the videos, photos, and even the dank maymay could have been posted by anybody.

And if the shooting range guy isn't Stevie, then we're being severely misled, either by a funposter or possibly a kike.

yeah I agreee. All the shootings in the projects are falseflags too to get us NatSocs to hate niggers. Man so many false flags all the time it hurts my brain

one does not need false flags to hate niggers

Agreed fellow centipede niggers are bro tier they would never engage in senseless violence!!!

I'm pretty sure you're being a sarcastic little bitch but even if you're not we're already seeing the classic gun-control mantra being trotted out

On that basis alone I call bullshit.

Niggers can't help but brag about their criminality. Chicago will have a new snuff film out every weekend. Soon the normies won't be able to escape the reality of nigger behaviour.

The bad news is the government is going to try and take your guns before it admits niggers are the problem.

are niggers so dumb that they forget what they did shortly after being incarcerated? it seems like they never show remorse in their facial expressions.

I think you're missing the point on this one.
Sure, it IS anti-gun but the primary target is social media.
Watch the cops say they couldn't track him because muh encryption.

Does a spider feel remorse for killing another?

From London hoax.
It's all about the Internet and encryption.

how did they track the live streamers and shoah their vigilante nigger hunt? also, multiple claims that their cell phones were being drained of their batteries even while charging from another thread. not saying your theory is wrong, but their acts are hypocritical if they go along these lines.

point taken

we need to ban p2p goyim
amirite

Yeah, there's a good possibility that the video itself is fake.

You don't need to believe that shootings are staged to disagree with anti-gun propaganda, anymore than you need to believe terrorist attacks are staged to disagree with interventionist propaganda. When it serves to increase hatred for niggers and immigrants, it's better to go with the official narrative if anything.

p2p, tor, VPN, proxies, PGP, SSL and anything resembling them.
FOR THE CHILDRENZ AND DA OLD PEOPLEZ.

Especially poor, old, niggers. Never forget that niggers are more people than anyone else are people and they never do anything.

his facebok says he,s in Italy

If that's legit then it is probably because he's using a VPN.
It's starting to take shape.

CLEVELAND RO-

Don't worry USA has best propaganda machine in the world.
Just like Swedes learned to accept niggers rape privilege, US normies will think of something.

"Killing whites is like purest form of celebrating diversity!" or some shit.

doesn't have to make sense in your head, just in the heads of people who cant distinguish google, facebook and the internet from one another.

o hold up you can find and stop a livestreamer in 20 minutes with 10 cop cars but a nigger with a sailfoam is suddenly impossible tolocate
Doesn't his car have a GPS unit inside of it

what the fuck is this sort of shit Holla Forums

This nigger not caught yet?

It's a fake psyop user.
He's a freemason. There's interviews with his fraternity brothers on youtube.

Weird as fuck.

So claiming everything is a psyop is the new shareblue shitposting scheme?

Evey time! Fucking manlets.

Yeah man niggers are bro tier!!! They would never randomly kill people like that it's an illurminati mason false flag to take our guns away!!!!

This is what happens when Le Circles user slacks off
We need to rebork some oats

mind posting webms of the videos?

">>9736732

Here's the deal: everyone that you believe is responsible for something is only a fall guy, and the shadowy manipulators who are behind them are the only ones who can truly do anything in the whole world.

fuck off he's responsible. EVEN if this was a psyop which it isn't he'd be responsible

Listen guys I'm inclined to believe it's just a nigger niggering

but let's be honest he has a sailfoam, livestreamed the killing, his car is modern enough to have a forced GPS unit, and his sailfoam afaik hasn't been tossed

Something about this stimulates my synapses don't you think lads

A possible explanation is that a nigger niggered and TPTB just decided to use it to their advantage

Nice try, shadowy manipulator.

Holy shit, these cops are fucking unbelievably incompetent.

Why do you have to like niggers to think this is staged? If niggerbama were in office no one would bat an eyelash at questioning these shootings.

I don't see anyone claiming niggers can't be violent, or that nobody is in control of their actions. All I see is a bunch of faggots putting words in other people's mouths.

What a sad fucking state for /pol.

Really makes you wonder how they manage to track down anyone

Says the ignorant civilian.

Why would the CIAniggers share their cool toys with the Cleveland PD?

Seriously how the fuck is he telling people where the bodies are and they still haven't found any.

The only evidence we have is a very fishy looking cideo and there's a whole boatload of loose ends surrounding this event. If you're willing to blindly believe that this case is unquestionably true then you're just one of those pearl clutching normalfags the media panders to.

The 'manhunt' livestreamer was found lickety split and got his stream (((shut down))). Truly a boggling series of events.

Because it's a well known fact that shills use extreme conspiratardism to confuse and demoralise us. Alex Jonestein is a prime example of that. You don't need false flag to explain the depravity and savage nature of niggers. Stop being an apologist for non whites you redditor retard

for no good reason, I mean CIA has to keep us safe from terrorism of the white totally not muslims man

maybe something like the comissioner/mayor thought "maybe we shouldn't make it seem like we don't know about 10 murders in a row unless one is posted on facebook so we don't look completely incompetent

I suppose you believe in 9/11 too? Or perhaps you believe that the top banking elite just happen to be Jewish?

If you haven't noticed his MO seems to be picking the forgotten of society. Not so improbable when you're killing homeless or elderly people.

Shill detected. There is a difference between 911 or zog and some random nog shooting another nog in the hood.

Yeah I'm sure the Illuminati care about a bunch of college kids getting drunk.

I reserve my own FB in case I need to protect (or goodify someone) myself. (((they))) obviously want a show, I'll be sure to give em one, and lawfully, when (no if, I'm sure there will be a tiime) it comes down to it. Like the youth need to see folks near death on drugs to scare them (and w/mine, the fear of me) perhaps young kids in the cities (country kids like to pretend so ya gotta show them too) what happens to punk asses encroaching your space. Motto I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 kicks in here.

Of course there is, when it's random nigger violence and not nigger violence plastered all over the media with conflicting body counts and only one allegedly dead.

is it common for retards to call everyone they don't like a shill?
i am getting that impression

It WASN'T a live-streamed murder. He uploaded the video to faceberg later, presumably when he was a safe distance away. It was reported as a "live stream" probably because normie reporters are used to stories about "muh faceberg live."

He was from Zeta Omega, chapter of Omega Psi Phi. He mentioned it in one of the videos.

Yes yes attack one point from the video rather than address the fact that he was part of a secret society and there's clear evidence of that. The interview is being conducted by Fox if you look, I just happened to find it on some "truth seekers" channel.

I'm not pretending to understand how they do or why they do. I'm just saying they do.

So literally

ZOMG Sci Fi

ayylmao

facebook.com/ZetaOmegaCleveland/

Infinite Oats Reborked!

I hope they never catch him.
This is somewhat entertaining like chimpouts, as long as he keeps livestreaming.

Nah it's just retarded to see some guy defend a dumb nigger and tell us he DINDU NUFFIN

stop forcing this meme

I suppose by that same line of thinking I must be excusing mudslimes if I think 9/11 was an iraeli false flag.

There still isn't enough evidence to prove it isn't truthful and real at this moment, but to completely ignore the descrepencies and not question it at all because he's a nog? That's the real retardation.

Nobody said he dindu, we be sayin it's more than. We be sayin it's a gun grab propaganda. Maybe a snuff movie meaning real victims offed by real nig, maybe a made up by hollywood no victims with all the rejects from Boardwalk Empire or some shit nog oriented production.
You seem determined for it to be a pre meditated killing spree preformed by a proud gun owner. Prolly a member of the NRA.

See? Like this right here. Can anyone call this anything more than pure asbergers in post form? It certainly isn't an argument. Somehow I'm retarded if I think that questioning an event like this, plastered all over the news when they can't even be bothered to report on those black thugs beating that disabled white guy a while back until they are forced to, is a valid thing to do. That's not even mentioning the countless number of examples, some in this thread no less, where the MSM absolutely refuses to cover black crime at all.

Or maybe it's not. Maybe it's just some crazy nigger doing what niggers always do. Stop trying to look for excuses and being a nigger apologist. By pushing that conspiratard alex jonestein tier crap with no evidence you are stopping the anti nigger momentum and sentiment you are ruining a great redpilling opportunity.

You are because the towers were taken down by bombs not planes. Like who the fuck do you think you're trying to trick you shill kike. As if anyone here doesn't know that jet fuel can't melt steal.

Are you implying I was the one behind the false flag? LMFAO

How to tell if it's a Falseflag 101:
1. IS THE (MASS)!! SHOOTER WHITE Y/N
IF Y THEN FALSE FLAG

Hmmm.

The shooter is part of the 'dead mans club' otherwise known as the (((Alpha Zeta Omega))) fraternity shortened as ΑΖΩ or AZO. He worked with children in psych wards, makes sense that he was a pill pusher for the kikes.

AZO has deeps links to Masonry.

They had no problem showing off their toys to 30k viewers when they used their tech to track down a guy streaming the manhunt in his car, use an EMP on his car once, then when he restarted and continued to stream, pull him over, tell him to stop, and when he continued after the stop, use another EMP.

based oatshaker returns
masons watch out

t. butthurt mason

I feel like I will never understand this meme.

Okay, maybe you did.

Not to be all >newfag but how long have you been here lad
Oatmaker is classic Hatechan

and yet…

Starting at 2:10

OK here we go
Oathbreaker user is a well-loved local autist who about a year or two ago spammed two circles fucking endlessly with every post he made, no matter the context, despite being banned for spamming, believing that it voided the oaths of Masons who witnessed it due to something related to CERN I forget

Such was the passion of his 'tism that it echoes through the boards today

Cellphones have GPS in them, he was on his phone. They also have the ability to use 3 towers around him to ping his location. He gave his phone number out on one of the clips saved, they had the number, they had his location, they had everything. If this were a real shooting, the FBI would have his location in about 10 minutes when they realized the gravity of the situation, and they would be filling his car full of assault rifle fire, like that truck with the old lady and the little girl in it, that they thought was Dorner.

Pretty sure when Masons are exposed to the higher levels information prematurely, that they get cut out from possible advancement. Scientologists do something similar.

he rose from the dead, just in time for easter.

I believe I may be rubbing you fellas up the wrong way, I do apologize. Masons are nice except when they're nigs. All nigs are pooey yuck yuck and just need to be hanged or incarcerated or something horrid like that mkay.

Nobody checked my dubs or trips though so I'm not even sure you're proper Holla Forumsmasons. One of you pricks accused my of assburgers ffs. You're very low quality you new lot. Your team leader won't be pleased.

Aww leave him alone, I posted it because he caught the Fox interview which is the only important bit.

I have no idea what is even going on anymore.
You would think that something this dire would have every single alphabet on his ass, catching him immediately and yet he's still free, assuming that this is even a real thing and not some fucked up ARG.

I'm starting to believe that it actually is an anti-encryption ploy, regardless of if TPTB sent the nigger or not

Don't believe it's a psyop, nigs gonna nog after all. More a case of "never let a good crisis go to waste".

We will have to wait and see after the nigger makes a last stand in a cottage deep inside a forest while setting everything on fire what the spin will be, i see both that and violent video games starting to be thrown around.

TRUMP, TRUMP, LAMA SABATANI

That's what I'm thinking too. Purposeful incompetence so they can spin a story about him using the big scary civillian encryption menace - what've you got to hide goy?

Mental health, but also guns for mentally ill people. If you have anxiety about your race being wiped out, you wont be able to have a gun. Thats the goal. Anxiety in I believe California bars you from gun ownership, if you ever were diagnosed with it or depression… or there was a law going through trying to do that, it was a year or 2 ago.

What was the last video game this grown-ass nigger actually played. Got damn the cnn studios just need to be stormed and everyone hanged.

Nope. A nigger going around killing niggers wouldnt work. Maybe going for a mental health angle. Anything peculiar in his old goybook rantings? And especially with that beard.. niggers dont grow their beard like that unless they are atleast a little sympathetic to arab jihad.

9mm entering a a human skull is a lot different than .308 entering a deer skull. And you can test out the difference in force hitting differently sized containers. Flick yourself in the head stings a little right? Now punch yourself in the testicle.

Exactly. Head-shot shill needs to read up on ballistics before spreading his conspiracy nonsense.

Uncle Phil went on a rampage

Dunno but we ought to meme it as Zelda. Zelda fucked with his brain somehow and then we short Nintendo, like the jews do.

I heard that hard-ass thug was playing Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland when he just SNAPPD

Fuckin twilight princess man… it could happen to anyone.
Ban assault vidya now.

Just watched the video he recorded of getting out of the car and shooting some random old black dude. Imagine just walking down the street after shopping at a shitty goddamn save a lot and some nigger stops his car and walks over to you and shoots you in the head just because he feels like it. At least that guy wasn't white, but jesus christ talk about bad fucking luck. Total bullshit out of nowhere.

PIZZAGATE REALTED!!!

The active shooter Stevie Steve, his place of work; Beech Brook. Place for "troubled kids". Open for 165 years! Northeast Ohio a hotbed for human trafficking
In a video, Stephens says that he is a case manager at Beech Brook , a children’s behavioral health agency that is based in northeast Ohio.

“For 165 years, Beech Brook has been serving Northeast Ohio’s most vulnerable children. Today, as a leading behavioral health agency, Beech Brook will serve more than 18,000 children and families this year,” the facility’s website says. “Beech Brook touches the lives of children, teens and families through an array of services ranging from prevention, education and early intervention to community-based programming to strengthen and support youth and families.”

In one of his videos, Stephens blamed his workplace for driving him to kill people.

Trapped: Human trafficking in Northeast Ohio

The State of Ohio ranks fifth in the nation when it comes to human trafficking, and in most cases, the victims are recruited young. More often than not that's between the ages of 12 and 14.

Local experts in Northeast Ohio say if a child runs away or goes missing there is a 75 percent chance he or she will come face to face with a human trafficker within 24 to 48 hours. Local experts also say, upwards of 3,000 children are at risk of being sex trafficked every year.

Nightmare in Dreamland
how apt.

0/10

Of course, that's what this thread was missing.

Even blacks can't relax around blacks.

Masons are cancer who are good goys for the Jews, who's master will kill them the second their communism is achieved, get out!

WEW LAD
low quality revenge posters should get in the gas chamber where they belong

now imagine being this
A E S T H E T I Q U E

KEK

and kek

Pizzagate had some genuinely unsettling material and it still does, but now I'm thinking that the only anons who go into pizzagate threads anymore are the most batshit ones. Everything is pizzagate, everyone is pizzagate, what you had for breakfast yesterday morning is somehow tied to a pedo ring. It's getting to ridiculous levels.

That old ass nigger literally dindu nufin.

That's the point, I think
Jewss just started tangentially linking fucking everything to it to discredit it as a whole, i'm surprised aliens haven't come up yet

Isn't that exactly what you do if you want people to stop. Overload them with it.

What is the story everyone is mentioning with the vigilante who was stopped by cops? Was that in Cleveland too?

Not surprised, almost ended up moving to Cleveland because I needed to find better work, went to Pitt instead. The burg isn't perfect but I can walk around without having to look over my shoulder every 5 seconds for the most part in 80 percent of the city.

He spawned 9 niggers that then spawned 15 more. He got what he deserved tbh.

He put his Mom's phone number up on his live stream.

Wrong.
He relaxed around blacks.

Recorded live streams that got interrupted a few times here:

youtube.com/channel/UC55VAeNjVYNp2Umqfo4TOUQ/videos

I was thinking about this earlier, is this whole thing a distraction from something else?

Even something comparatively benign as Trump, possibly.

Duh, I know.

The niggers in Detroit are going total chimpout in Greektown, maybe this is to distract from the wider nigger attacks.

is that bottom right Joy Lane? I was under the impression she might have been white.

So a nigger gets pissed at a niggress and goes on a killing spree, slaughtering more niggers. I'm okay with this though I prefer he choose people who haven't reproduced yet. This dude is being so intentionally sloppy and dropping so much info about himself that it's almost unconscionable that he hasn't been caught yet, a couple of fucking script kiddies from halfchan could have done this shit by now

Probably one thing to take away from this is that if you're on some shitty urban sidewalk and a six foot gorilla is walking up to you… Run and zig-zag?

Didn't this nigger mention wanting to "go after some Greeks"? Can anyone shed light on this nigger/Greek conflict?

If that image above is his ex-fiance, she's obviously mixed (look at the nose). My guess is that, since he keeps saying he's killing because of her, he wants to find and shoot greek people because his ex-fiance's white-mixed part of her is probably greek. That's my best guess.

Also, imagine that the police eventually catch this guy and he gives it up. You think after having done all this he would sit life in prison on taxpayer's dime for decades on end? Fucking unreal. I know the dude said he's planning to an hero but that doesn't mean we will.

Is there a wider conspiracy against Greeks that the (((media))) isn't talking about? I know the Greeks don't like niggers at all, didn't think the niggers would go out of their way to attack them, though. With niggers you always have to think drug turf wars or gang-related, especially in a place like Detroit.

Obviously, the shooter is a cuckboy. Why would any man ruin his life over some cunt who has children from other men, cheating on him and taking his money. He's a basic sap who fell for female manipulation tactics.

Lane is allegedly Stephens’ ex-girlfriend of approximately three years. In regards to the shooting, she broke her silence in a text message to CBS News. She said:

sounds like a beta who just totally snapped, as he mentions in one of his videos. The nig is telling the truth at least, whenever he talks. People just ignored him or acted like he was nothing all the time and that built up over the long haul, and he finally said fuck it, life sucks, time to kill some nigs and off myself.

Truly a tragedy for the ages the likes of Shakespeare could not imagine.

i already do this everytime im on the same block. it gets tiring in the city.

Shit is obvious false flag psyop. It happened on national stress awareness day.

Dunno, it's not what's important in that picture. It's the beads.

1. "Ironic" humor, top left John Travolta pose.
2. Hands possibly signify some deity/demon. Orange is the new black don't you know. In front of arch. All masonic.
3. As above so below, or compass NESW.
4. Sherwin - Godwin connection maybe dunno about this.
5. The 2 tone winter hat. Not sure what it means other than "in the club", but all the cool jews are wearing them.
6. Beads, is he a muslim, a fucking voodoo magic man, is it the 70s again what?

Don't you dare meme him into my state you son of a bitch.

Are people blaming facebook or are (((they))) blaming an "uncontrolled" internet?

CNN blamed vidya

Jej. They're still stuck on gg and those dirty ebil muhsogynysts aren't they?

CBS made the whole report about kikebook and only spoke to a cuckerberg associate

Fucking depressing. It's like this in every Rust Best city… and, to some extent, in every city.

That is a pic of them in new orleans, where beads are common.

Those beads are very common mardi gras plastic shits you get from a dollar store. Are you not a burger? You should have been able to spot that instantly.

I think you're reading more into it than is reasonable but you're going to need to find more conclusive things than those to really have a convincing case this guy is somehow a part of an order, rather than a beta nog who finally had enough.

Why is it so hard for you believe that a nigger would kill someone and film it? You're denying reality based on the idea that everybody is generally good at heart.

Just because something is plausible doesn't mean that's a good reason not to be paranoid about it.

hollow point > non-hollow point

Seems premature to be looking for MO when we've only seen one confirmed victim, user.

>EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS fags conveniently only come out of the woodwork when a non-white goes on a killing spree

Really gets your noggin joggin.

Paranoia has a place and time. Being overly paranoid is unproductive. Sometimes you need to just take things for what they are.

Nigs don't need much motivation to snap. This shooting rampage with no agenda is entirely plausible.

That nigger is being hysterical though. I figure either this is real and the media can't (((SHUTITDOWN))) so they're doing their best damage control because they weren't prepared an appropriate narrative to take advantage of or this is fake. If it's fake I have no fucking clue why because they would plaster this shit all over the place and wouldn't stop talking about. The best narrative they could've pushed is "internet too dangerous, need more control". But they haven't done that. CNN is floundering as usual pulling a bullshit "vidya did it" out of their collective rat sphincters and
CBS went after fagbook. When shit is fake their is an immediate unified narrative being pushed. All this event does is allow anybody with the info to show people that the majority of serial killers in the US are niggers. At least as far as I can see anyways.

*there
fug

Why didnt they use the GPS on his phone/triangulate his location.

You got to hand it to the kikes:

They are opportunistic as hell!

Dune-coon goes snakbar?
Dindu chimps out?

First they push everyone and everything to be online, then they push for more power over it.
In this case, they push the "social networks have too much privacy, and vidja and guns are bad for goyim" narrative.

That's not the "official story" you dumbfuck. Maybe you should figure out what's actually being claimed before you start shitting up threads with your nothing is real infowarts horseshit.

The official story is that this man is claiming to have killed 15 but police have only verified _1_. Both points of this story are backed up by the video released by the killer, which show him claiming multiple kills, but only depict a single kill.

This isn't complicated. You have no conceivable excuse for your ignorance a day into this story. You're just a lazy cunt who would rather dream up harebrained conspiracy theories than keep track of what we actually know.

tl;dr: kys

Thats the only thing that bothers me. Not the old man, that could easily be real etc.. I just dont get it, its the go-to tactic. Even if you go and murder someone with your phone on you, they can see where you were based on what towers you activated. They caught a murder in Canada, he went to take a "test drive" in some guys truck, killed the guy and stole the truck. Incinerated the body, and probably would have gotten away - if not for the cell phone towers and the activity showing where he was when he was traveling to the seller, and I guess to the area he burned the body etc.

He was on his phone, gave the number, had killed many people.. and they had the description of his car, what he looks like etc.. but all they have is him at the position of the murder, because they saw the street etc on the video? Doesnt make sense.

The FBI would have his location in like 10 minutes, as soon as it was clear there was a spree killer. Thats what this is called btw, spree killing.

To further expand on this, he doesn't fit the narrative at all.

If they are pushing a gun control false flag why did he use a handgun? Pistols arearguably the most legally protected type of firearm you can own and carry in America.

Also him being black is promblatic because it forces the (((msm))) to take his side and not be as critical of him instead how they would treat him if he was white. They will still find some way to blame whitey for this though.

sad!

Do you really think Cleveland PD is capable of that?
As though they're competent. They probably didn't even realize what was happening until CBS brought it to them.

That's the thing though. They haven't blamed encryption yet and honestly this coon probably doesn't what that word means.

Watch this video before providing commentary on terminal ballistics again.

Its not the PD, its the alphabets bro.

He even said on his facefuck he lost all his money gambling in Erie. Where was he last time his phone pinged? Just outside. That would have taken some tough detective work.

but it does make sense once you see a nigger runs the the cleveland PD, and now king nigger's 8 years of FBI Affirmative Action are starting to bear fruit.

Some people do. That's because they're spineless faggots who cannot cope with the idea that sometimes people get murdered.

All the comments on multiple FB articles are exactly the same. Nobody passing blame or anything. Seems like he's been disowned completely by his own people.

Now you have me looking up information on killing sprees, as if thats good for my health.

Just like the Turner Diaries, "thank God for Equal Opportunity and all these niggers at the FBI." Remember that crazed nigger Dormer who talked about all the "special forces tactics" he would use to evade, and they found his nigger ass asleep in a cabin 30 yards from where he parked his car? The FBI ain't the way you used to think of it.

Of course he has, he killed another nigger. If he had killed a White, they'd be cheering for him like they did OJ simpson.

Probably wasnt counting on them finding his car so soon, and on there being a large number of cabins. Breaking into cabins etc which arent being used is a standard tactic, especially considering you have a right to not open the door unless they have a warrant kinda thing.

First off, they should be tracking him by his cell connection. They should know his cell, even if he's using a burner, because presumably he's accessing social media using it so they should have warrants for the social media companies and cell companies already. The fact that they aren't suggests either gross incompetence or multiple burners. Probably the former, possibly both.

Having a GPS unit in your car does not allow you to be tracked. GPS guidance systems are receive only, like the FM radio in your car. They don't transmit anything, you can't track people using them. A GPS receiver receives radio signals from GPS satellites, does a little math, and computes a position.

Actual "GPS trackers" have a GPS receiver unit that works in tandem with another radio (often a cell radio) that broadcasts the location being computed by the GPS receiver.

user he repeatedly gave out his cell phone number during the livestreams. You're grossly overestimating the amount of effort they would have to expend to find this guy.

Clandestine, all of them.

>the nigger lies about how many people he's killed, because he's a fucking nigger and niggers love to lie about themselves
Please try to not have a double-digit IQ.

This fucking nigger left a trail of fat bread crumbs and the pigs still can't catch him.

American cops are beyond useless.

I posted that in the 1st or 2nd thread. I'm glad somebody else has noticed.

There was a isis execution webm around here somewhere I didnt save, guy got shot from 1-2m with shotgun slug, there was no brain splatter at all. The next execution with the same weapon completely hollowed a dude's head haloween pumpkin style. You can't just assume every case will look the same user, what are calibers, enter angles, and ammo types for?

I never noticed your post, I think its just a lot of people are making the connection.

I've hunted my whole life, the amount of blood is quite believeable. Shit ain't like gore videos, it just slings some blood around

He sounds a bit worked up afterwords to me, just not pure nigger excitement.

Don't forget the trigger happy HRT, the elite of the bunch.

No I'm not a burger, he is confirmed zeta omega fraternity though. He says he has disgraced the order in one of his videos, and the fraternity are being interviewed by fox in another. Sure it may be nothing at all, all pure coincidence. Or their could be a little bit of masonic mind control going on with the nogs. I happened across vid related yesterday. This vile creature has information above his status wouldn't you say?

why uncle phil, why

What the blood looks like and how much of it there are depends on a lot of different factors. Primarily the nature of the wound and position of the wound. Everything from deep dark red to practically iridescent bright red is possible. Anything from slow oozing that might not even be visible through clothing, to veritable geysers is possible.

I remember a few years ago people on Holla Forums were saying a shooting was fake because the blood was extremely bright red and frothy, making it look like red dye 40 ketchup. It's because the dude was shot in the lung.

White Ford Fusion in a field, just came across scanner.

This cornball nigger is neither serial killing nor habbening. What a non-event.

Nah, they only care about dead blacks when cops kill them for the most part.

Nobody is talking about it, there is no massive multi-state manhunt like there would be for anyone else.
This is utterly spoopy.

Draw attention to that fact, and generate a counter story about media coverups.

This one??

There are more ISIS shotgun videos than you can shake a stick at.

TAKE NOTE

I figured it out. This isnt a anti gun psyop. This isnt a mental health psyop. This is about the reaction to it that we have been seeing. This is about all the newfaggots and goybook tier plebs that are coming to our side. Look at their reactions to it.

>a random nigger supposedly shoots a nigger for no real apparent reason

Plausible. The media have been going down the everyone is mentally ill, we need more tax road for a while now.

oc png from webm related

not
Considering how many anons fall for the mass deportation will work just fine meme failing to learn from Hitler's mistake, is it any wonder that so many anons aren't comfortable with seeing a nigger execute another nigger?

You clearly don't understand meme magic.

t. meme magician/freemason

It all seems too perfect not to be an anti-fun psyop. The video of him at the range explaining what firearms he has, mental health red flags, video game red flags, the only thing missing is "police just so happened to be running drills in the area right before the incident.

World star!

OJ Simpson didn't kill any Whites, he killed a Jew and a coal burner.

Regardless of ballistics, a person doesn't land on their back after falling forwards, neatly laid out, with a neat trail of blood and no movement whatsoever from the body within the space of 2 seconds after being shot.
The "shooter" did a 360, a literal 360 rotation after "shooting" the Black man, this was done to so that the footage could be cut and the "body" arranged.
It's a laughably bad hoax.
But as usual, 90% of Holla Forums laps it right up because "hurr hurr, apes need to hang."
Fuck me, the Kikes have your psychology mapped to a tee.

B-but I thought only white men could be serial killers?

As an anti-fun psyop it's very far from perfect. This shit is fucking nothing when compared to Sandy Hook.

Cleveland cops: stupid fucks

It's both because mental health laws are closely tied with gun laws. They will use this to increase mental health screening and "preventative" measures which basically means integrating kike-psychiatry into every facet of society

Well this is going to fail, in order for an anti-gun psyop to work you need the public to believe:
1.) Guns are scary baby killing weapons that nobody needs.
2.) Only police should have guns because you can trust them to use them properly.

The latter has completely failed since the incompetent police let this guy run loose for over a day now, and a crazy nigger with a gun on the loose makes people want to buy more guns not fewer. Either niggers are unreliable Mk-Ultra assets or this is simply a crazy murderous nigger with a gun. Given the negro's massive propensity towards homicide, what is more likely:

Occam's Razor here indicates that its just a crazy murderous nigger.

Yeah, I mean… if it was perfect, we wouldn't be questioning it.
But it's really suspicious that there is more of a manhunt for an escaped prisoner that probably just wants to hide in the woods for a while than for a guy who murdered one live and claims to have killed 14 more.
Remember those two assholes that broke out of prison a few years ago? NONSTOP MEDIA COVERAGE. I don't even think they were murderers to begin with.
Nigger going on a live killing spree? Not even much chatter on the police scanner. It's very strange, you must admit. CNN won't even show his face?
I don't know, fam. It might not be an anti-fun psyop, but it's something.

no, it was a front one, shots in the forehead

That is one stupid looking nigger

Fencing response you stupid nigger. His brain suffered serious trauma, likely stiffening his limbs. Falling over like a cut down tree when being shot in the head is not unheard of. Bleeding all over the pavement after being shot in the head isn't unheard of either. And neither is the body not twitching. Go to liveleaks and watch a few hours of gore. Familiarize yourself with the wide variety of ways that people can die. It's a chaotic event that can play out in numerous different ways

Not a very good argument.

When you look at it that way the only reason this gained notoriety is because it was livestreamed, like the Chicago kidnapping.

Daily reminder Holla Forums loves and welcomes all freemasons!

Thanks for the demonstration that these things were never for criminal investigations.

Daily reminder you're still fucking here.

Exactly, the only difference between this and any other given nig-related homicide is that this nigger was stupid enough to livestream it. Even spic gangs are not dumb enough to livestream/film their crimes except in mehico where no one gives a fuck, I would be surprised if anyone except a nigger did this frankly.

Agreed. This is a horribly incompetent gun control psyop.

1) the guy is a nigger
2) the guy is only seen so far killing an old nigger
3) guy blames everything on his black ex-fiance she's mixed but you know how it is
4) no children have been killed
5) unlike sandy hoax, with all the non-teary-eyed parents trying to give sob stories, the one family so far affected directly by this (Joy Lane's, ignoring the old nig) has said "this is a tough time for us, please respect our privacy" instead of using it as an opportunity to cry about guns are bad and he played a lot of vidya, etc etc. She did none of the stuff she would have if this were a psyop.
6) The MSM refused to report that the guy was black, psyops are generally coordinated between alphabets and the media, that they tried to hide the fact steve stevens was black, and they acted like he was white prior to his identity being released, makes it further extremely difficult to believe it's a psyop

I could come up with more reasons if I tried to analyze things, but you get the idea. Anons are right to be wary, and our paranoia has its place, but things don't add up. I'm pretty sure this thing is exactly what it says right on the label. Sometimes things are what they appear to be.

go back to reddit.
oh wait we're on reddit.

That image looks like it was made by somebody who only browses Holla Forums.
Also, 76chan branched off awhile ago, not this year, same goes for endchan and .pl
Don't know about meguca.

Why don't you leave? Oh yeah because you like it you love it and you want some more of it.

No.

Is this what passes for bantz these days?

There was a probable CPD officer on cuckchan saying that the dept apparently was making some progress finding him until faceberg shoah'd his accounts. Said something like his phone pinged too far away from the crime scene which would fit in with him recording it earlier and just saying the vid was fb live instead. Also the guy has more than one phone thanks to the former President.

76chan suffered a catastrophe with the server host company

The sad part is that he's getting away with being a stupid nigger this very moment.

You tell me, you probably spend more time here.

hang on a second, kikeberg deleted his account? without giving the police access or information? couldn't that fucking be obstruction of justice?

Listen you pretentious piece of shit, I was watching Chechclear (google it) in the 90s when you were still a lump of jizz in your father's ballsack.
It's a hoax.

Okay so
So are you openly admitting to be okay with being under Jew control?

obstruction of justice is lying to the cops you tard

Youre just a shill.

Cleveland has several murders a week, and their clearance rate is so fucking abysmal they lie to their local news about it: news5cleveland.com/news/newschannel5-investigatoion-murder-clearance-rates-in-cleveland Their police are incompetent and apathetic.

This guy only killed one person that's verified, despite his claims. The fact that it's received any media attention at all is what's unusual, not the absence of a nationwide manhunt. The two car dealer murders might be related, but knowing Cincinnati there's a pretty fucking good chance it isn't.

Its because for years and years the Infowarriors.tm said (and still say) everything was a government psyop because people don't want to feel bad about supporting the Second Amendment. Hey look I support the Second Amendment no matter what. But a society where just about anyone can have a gun is occasionally going to lead to some consequences. But don't worry.
This post is just a psyop.

ALSO

.. IM JUST GONNA PUT THIS OUT THERE

I know all niggers look the same but…Doesnt this guy look an awful lot like Dorner?

You stupid fucking niggers think EVERYTHING is a hoax. Nothing is real, it's all psyops.

He looks an awful lot like the son of the guy he killed

please tell me you're baiting
It's exactly how it sounds, when someone wants to obstruct the act of justice being served, you fucking cock gargling goddamn mongoloid. Lying to the cops is one EXAMPLE of obstruction of justice, OoJ is any kind of fucking interference of some kind that gets in the way of law enforcement doing their jobs.

How the fuck can anyone be this retarded?

We get proven correct more often than not

That image was originally uploaded just a few days ago to meg.

Posting the snuff film got all the attention.

Pretty Kosher logic you've got gone on there.

Facebook cares more about protecting their brand than they do about catching a nigger. They're a corporation with several orders of magnitude more money than Cleveland, they can operate with impunity.

They still haven't found this nigger? He probably offed himself in some abandoned warehouse.

They're not even looking for this nigger, much less found him.

He said he was going to start killing greeks
The only logical explanation is he has fled to Greece

i lold and spit coffee all over my computer screen. fuck that was a great show.

too bad will smith turned into an insufferable faggot in the post 9/11 world

Your only semi-legitimate argument is
The idea that the nigger just has bad camerawork seems less likely to you than a psyop using a ghetto nigger? Ghetto niggers have absolutely zero psyop value.

They'll probably find his body in his car down some alley in a week or two. Cleveland cops are completely incompetent and don't give a shit.

Dis nigga houdini or sum shit

Nigger on nigger violence, can't imagine the cops are trying very hard to find this guy.

maybe he said geeks and hes coming after us

I think the guy shot the old nig and his immediate reaction was to get back to the car and drive off, then he changed his mind when he saw the street was still totally clear and decided to go stand over the body and make it clear it was his ex's fault, just because he was pissed.

If that street wasn't empty when he turned around after shooting the dude, i bet he would have just jogged to the car and sped off.

kek'd

He's probably in the police station parking lot eating McDonalds and scratching off lottery tickets.

He's possibly a fucking /r9k/ robot user, he'd be a geek himse-
FUCK, HIDE GUYS

topkek

I'm a few states away?? could he be near me yet? Does anyone think he drove South? I hope not.

Holy shit, I love global warming now.

Knowing Cleveland, there is a good chance that any witnesses just turned around and walked the other way. They have several murders a week and the majority go unsolved because niggers who witness murders don't say anything about it.

I don't want to go to the gas station or grocery store and get died.

I didn't mention framing or camerawork.
It's interesting that people who insist that - so long as the story is about a Muslim or a Black - that Jewish media is a reliable source of information always seem to use italics like they're on Reddit.

Yes, you're right, that's why the story is national news and the man's go-fund-me, set up by the tear-less "grieving family" is already raking in thousands.
Because no one cares.
Because "niggers have zero psyop value."
Do you have to work hard at being this naive, or does it just come with (lack of) age?

There's no way he could've left the state.

Those were my thoughts also. Looks like he turns to check for witnesses, sees none and gets final video.
The media only has to give a shit about this story cause it was posted to FB.

Are you just trolling or did you watch too much Infowhores back in its glory days?

More news at 11.

When I was in the army in Germany, we were invited to try out for the Schutzenschnür award, which involved doing the German army's PT and firing their weapons. This included swimming 500m.
All the niggers thought they'd raise their hand to do it. When they mentioned swimming, only white hands remained. It was actually pretty funny.

When it's your time, you will stand up from your comfy desk, trip over an old bowl of cereal, and hang yourself with your mousecord, user. Can't hide from the Reaper.

Why? I'm sure they haven't roadblocked the whole state for one dude. Even if he's a homicidal maniac. I'd say he's long gone. And he's got at least a little bit of money since he has at least 4 guns. I'm sure he has some cash for food and shit.

Niggers care, NRA supporters and their families don't. There are thousands of nigger murders per year.

If you want to know what a probable psyop looks like, look at Sandy Hook. Here are the factors you should look for:

If you're engineering a psyop to tug on heartstrings and attack the 2A, that's how you do it. Niggers killing niggers with handguns doesn't fit the bill. The only reason this got media coverage is because the video ended up on facebook.

Trying to smear anons with the "Alex Jones" turd is a pretty desperate measure.

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or just commenting on TNB?
Because the point of bringing that up was to expose the idea that no one cares if a Black is killed, for the naive nonsense that it is.
Holla Forums is not the general public.

Except that's exactly what they reported to be the most likely case about 10 hours ago when I woke up.

Well, he seemed relatively smart as far as niggers go. It's not like this isn't something that doesn't happen every day either. I'm just surprised with the way his face is being plastered all over the news that nobody saw him at a gas station or something yet. It's likely he might've shaved his beard too.

good thing I use a cordless mouse

Well to counter your point, he did shoot one of the only black fathers in America. I'm sure the public feels bad.

they all look the same

kek, this triggers my smashbros ptsd. I used to work in an office where people played that shit every day when I was trying to get work done.

I won't disagree with you, but:

I'm sure if you dig deep enough into his victim's background you will find arrests and other various niggetry that he did during his 74 year life

fwiw the guy claiming to be a cop said he had no idea what authority the CPD had or what responsibility fb had in this situation so probably one of the interesting/disturbing things to come out of this is how lawmakers will get involved.

This guy looks exactly like "Uncle Phil". It seems to be a moderately common nigger phenotype. My guess is they've gotten hundreds if not thousands of tips, but are unable to separate the wheat from the chaff.

He could hide out in Chicago for years by shaving the beard and wearing a White Sox* cap.

*because they're the nigger team

You really come across as someone who just wandered onto this board.
First you advise me to watch gore, thinking that you're a special edgy snowflake, not realizing that everyone and his dog here has seen thousands of gore and murder videos.
You would have known that if you were from here.
Secondly you bring up Sandy Hook, again like it's meant to be news.
Where the fuck do you think you are? WHO the fuck do you think you are?
Different psyops have different objectives, is that really so difficult to grasp?
You are the one believing the Kike media without a shred of evidence apart from a video with an obvious scene cut, in which a body defies Newton's laws by falling, lying flat and coming to a total rest in about 2 seconds, and typical death stages appear absent.
I don't need your advice on what constitutes a psyop, no one does.

Somebody on YouTube says he might be in Penssylvania now. Its just a rumor though.

I think Holla Forums points out nigger behavior well, but if you ever have to actually spend time around niggers, nobody ever mentions how most of them have actual gambling problems. Also, many of them who aren't crackheads have serious alcohol issues too.
Sure they're on drugs and violent, but never underestimate a nigger's addiction to gambling and booze. A walk through actual nigger neighborhood is like being on an Indian reservation. Drunk niggers and chicken/rib bones everywhere.
Not really a response to you, just a shitpost really.

How haven't they caught him? We all think the law is omnipotent but is it that easy to get away with mass murder? What's stopping someone from going full moonman?

Nobody here thinks law enforcement is omnipotent. We just like watching them beat up niggers.

It was one random person…

Burden of proof is on those making the claim. If this is a psyop, you need to explain why and how it's a psyop, and what the fuck this will attempt to accomplish, because this has too many things that make for an absolutely horrendous psyop as I mentioned here

You need to give us plausible information that isn't simply you fucking making shit up to fit a conclusion you WANT to reach. I think you're emotionally invested in concluding this is a hoax no matter what.

Because we KNOW sandy hook was a hoax, it's a completely reasonable comparison to draw when talking about hallmarks of a false flag which is the whole point
And what does this psyop accomplish that fits the narrative? There are too many things that run counter to the usual propaganda to think this is a legit coordinated hoax.
Says the guy who's believing his own wishful thinking, the same guy who calls some nig spinning around an "obvious" scene cut.
that applies to you too, champ. You want to consistently insist this is a psyop, and yet the things you have to go on are extremely fuzzy at best, and outright irrational delusion at worst.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hoax, but as I've laid out, it's extremely doubtful because nothing adds up. You need solid evidence from which to base your conclusion, not just "okay I want to think this is a hoax, what are all the things I can come up with to support my preconceived conclusion." Give us something fucking convincing.

I know your type well. Hyper-skeptical of everything, to the point where EVERY shooting is deemed to be a false flag psyop. And anybody who disagrees with you is a shill or a newfag.

This wasn't a psyop, you're just an idiot.

Stop asking awkward questions.
Just listen and believe.
He's a magic negro, he just evades the police, evades the triangulation and gps, evades the ANPR cameras, evades informants and thousands of cops on APB.
Just listen and believe, man.

Most people don't like to murder strangers user.

To be fair, he might actually have killed 14 people over the years and we could be looking at a serial killer.

Of course, the television said that it's true. Don't worry about the lack of evidence and the highly suspect circumstances. You're right, listen and believe.
the Reddit influx is real.

Go look up Cleveland's homicide clearance rate.
There's no evidence of mass murder yet.
Again, go look up Cleveland's homicide clearance rate.

He could kill 14 random nigs in the hood and nobody would notice

Why don't you go open another tab on AboveTopSecret.com or something. Stop derailing the thread with your psyop shit.

Exactly. If this guy really is a crazy killer, he could have been murdering homeless niggers for years and nobody would care or notice.

It's sad that even in a fun thread like this where we get to celebrate black on black crime there are shills who want to stop us from enjoying a good time.

Go look up Cleveland's homicide clearance rate.

jesus christ user, i could kick in your door, shoot your mom in the face and steal her jewelry and you'd think it was all part of a psychological operation of epic national proportions
do you need me to explain why that is ridiculously hypocritical irony or can you figure that out?

I have that shill blocked. Is he really claiming another Magic Negro? Because somebody should really let obama know.

Agreed. He needs to go after the Nigglings.

To lend credence to the idea that this guy might have been murdering nogs for much longer, he does say that it's not his first in one of the videos.
Didn't a bunch of white girls go missing in Ohio and found dead all in one area?

So….over/under on how long this guys is able to evade the law? For some reason I think it might take longer then usual. Maybe 3 or 4 days.

I prefer infowars.gov

If he drives through Michigan and crosses the ambassador bridge, he could be in Canadian wilderness in a matter of hours.

He is going to go to East St Louis and kill forever

Both he and you fail to understand how proof works.
You're making the positive claim, YOU need to "prove" that a murder occurred.
I and others already highlighted inconsistencies in the video, which is the only "evidence" presented thus far.
Not understanding what the propaganda objective would be, isn't the same as there being no propaganda objective.
His post basically translates to "I can't see where the propaganda value would come from, therefore there is no propaganda value."
And no, I'm not going to spoon feed you or him, as your abusive replies make it clear that you are not genuinely interested in knowledge or truth.

You seem very familiar with this kind of site.
Project much?

You've written that at least 3 times.
If you have some point to make then do so instead of attempting to send anons on errands, as if you are some kind of authority figure.

(he thinks everyone here lives with their mothers, like he does.)
or can you figure that our yourself

You guys are really desperate to push your narrative aren't you.

These kinds of situations always make me realize how incredible inept the police really are

APE KILLED APE. APE KILLED APE.

all muslims are welcome

Yes, he's claiming that you'd need to utilize magic to avoid capture in Cleveland:

Incidentally, here's an excerpt from Fry the Brain. Getting too many tips paralyzes the police by flooding them with too much information that leads nowhere.

The thing about that though is if this dude was playing the long game, he could literally go around Western PA and stop at pretty much any town that isn't a major township or city and shoot up a restaurant/gas station and get away with it too because there's not a whole lot of people for miles.

Trying to find this guy is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, plus intelligence communities that can actually track him seem to not give a fuck (which is why a good portion of people here think it's a psyop- I haven't been following what's been going on outside of word of mouth ). Local PDs are pretty much in control of this, and while they do have tons of resources like said, at the most they can see where he is going, if this dude is careful, which seems to be the case. Also, he's probably going to go to places where people are unaware and defense-less (i.e. cities, large towns, suburbs with children playing) so I doubt he's going to put himself in the position to get JUSTICE'd. Or maybe he will, this guy isn't exactly smart.

He's not white, he won't go inna woods. But niggers hide in the urban jungle well, he could be on the run for quite a while.

Its like finding a needle in a haystack user. The guy has already ditched his cellphone I'm sure.

Lets play a little thought experiment. Imagine you walk next door. Murder your neighbor with a kitchen knife. Take a video of it with your cellphone, then post it to facebook. After that, you gather up a few things grab your wallet and leave your phone, head to your car and start driving. How long do you think it would take for the police to find you?

What happened to that guy who was streaming the pursuit ?
the cops shut him down for no reason at all.

Pretty much. They called it Vigilantism or some shit.

I'm just saying… theoretically, a white man that knows how to live in the woods could probably evade capture for a few months until people forget and get away forever, depending on how industrious he was.

Wherever niggers roam, the area deteriorates. Whites eventually throw in the towel and move away. Tax base leaves, city can't maintain the infrastructure. White flight.

masonniggers and schizos need to go back to endchan

I heard about is nonstop. It happened in my town. The nearby ice cream shop still has a memorial for her. The mother of Dante said "I don't care about some white bitch", and thinks her baby is a "hero". Of course no major news station picked that up, but our local news station for our town did.
Niggers always ruin wholesome white neighborhoods.
also we have a comphy barber shop run by a single Vietnam veteran where grumpy old Republicans go to bitch about niggers and college kids while getting trimmed

Vigilantism is an embarrassment to the police. It makes them look incompetent. A vigilante that publicizes his activities is basically propaganda for people to no longer trust the police and take matters into their own hands.

Police hate that, so they shut him down.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a vigilante.
At one point people were paid to be vigilantes.

I would bet money that we have put together more than CPD.
We have his mother's phone number from that video. I bet they don't even have that.

That's certainly true. There are many examples of it. Watching television might give some people the impression that the good guys always win, the police always catch the criminal. The truth is the criminal often gets away. In some places like Cleveland, getting away is more common than getting caught.

I agree. But the police obviously don't.

in Brazil only about 11% of the crimes are solved.

Yeah, I wasn't really knocking the police. I probably should have said ineffective instead of inept.

THANKS OBAMA

I'll never pass up the chance to shit on king nigger, but cleveland's problems go back father than that. Shit was put this way in the early 80's after the initial waves of shitskins bussed in from the south a decade prior had failed to completely destroy the city.

Cleveland police is run by this guy. That explanation sufficient?

To be fair, how many crimes are petty theft? They almost never get solved even with competent police forces.

Let's go through this piece by piece then, you retard.

And YOU are making the positive claim that this is a psyop. YOU need to prove that it actually is one. Burden of proof of this being a psyop is mutually exclusive of "our" claim of whether a murder happened. You cannot say "this is a psyop" and then expect everyone to assume it's true because you somehow think burden of proof is not on you. Don't try lecturing people on "hurr durr u don know how proofs werks."

Oh, have you? Let's take a look at the evidence you've brought forth to support your case: "''Regardless of ballistics, a person doesn't land on their back after falling forwards, neatly laid out, with a neat trail of blood and no movement whatsoever from the body within the space of 2 seconds after being shot.
The "shooter" did a 360, a literal 360 rotation after "shooting" the Black man, this was done to so that the footage could be cut and the "body" arranged.''"
That quote is the only evidence you've presented outside of simply cutting a small section of video where the guy spins around, which shows absolutely fucking nothing, and for which you did absolutely no analysis in a video editor whatsoever.
He doesn't fall forwards, his knees buckle and his body flops backwards when the camera isn't looking. You can hear the chain link fence rattle when his body smacks against it. You can't know that he fell forward and you can't show it in the video.
People who get shot in the head drop instantly. This isn't the fucking movies, there are tons of variables to consider, and blood doesn't splatter by the gallons and gush everywhere either. Nor does everyone twitch like a spasmastic child when shot, which shows you don't know fucking shit about people or animals getting shot. So your "evidence" above is "this is my subjective take on what the video shows, therefore it's proof."
And this is something you pull out of your ass to fit your conclusion. You have no evidence this was actually done, other than you want to think that's what was done.

And finally, as I mentioned about your video clip, all you did was cut a small loop of the nig doing a spin. You didn't conclusively show anything about it, you didn't slow it down, you didn't highlight anything, you didn't do any light and shadow analysis, no forensic attempts whatsoever. You have not presented anything substantial or conclusive beyond saying "this is what I think is going on, therefore this is reality."

And your conclusion is "this is going to be some psyop against encryption because I said so, that's the propaganda value because that's what I think it is."

Says the "listen and believe" faggot who thinks what I ate for breakfast this morning is a psyop. You're welcome for my autism and ripping your shit apart, you've provided absolutely nothing and yet think you've presented some treasure trove of proof.

Vigilantism being a crime is retarded. The letter of the law in most cases isn't morally justified.

tl;dr
Write a summary and leave out the Reddit spacing and I might read it.

He would stick out like a sore fucking thumb in KY.

Rumor is he's near Erie, PA.

just filter him, user. he's obviously not here in good faith, everything is a hoax because he said so, he's not going to genuinely argue with you, he'll just deflect and sidestep and avoid any real counterpoints.

Listen to this user. He's either arguing in bad faith (most likely) or mentally ill. Either way, filter him.

I hate retards who think life is an action movie and have no fucking idea how ballistics and gunshot physics work.

Hurr durr if you get shot with a pistol you're gonna do three backflips and land flat on your back with a massive hole in your head xD

Oh NOOO that's certainly not something a shill would say, right? "I'm not going to read or respond to any of your reasonable counterarguments to my bullshit because of this formatting that you're not actually doing!" Certainly doesn't fucking sound like something someone who is interested in getting to the truth of the matter would say, does it? Quite a convenient and shilly thing to say, just call it "reddit spacing" and slip away from having to defend your obviously fabricated wishful thinking, nice and easy!

You don't even know what reddit spacing is, that entire post is practically the opposite of that. There's no double spacing after every sentence. Get fucked faggot.

Yeah I realize that. It's hard for me to imagine he's a shill because I'm not sure what the point would be, but he clearly doesn't give a fuck about engaging honestly. Why the fuck does this shit happen so often on Holla Forums? 90% of the arguments anyone has on here do the same fucking shit.

How many sockpuppets are you going to have a conversation with yourself with?
Because starting a post with "you are a retard" and repeating some variation of it on each sentence is "good faith".
I'm not reading a wall of poorly formatted insults interspersed with misattributions.
The uniformity of your posts is hilarious.

Hahaha, holy SHIT. You really DO think that Holla Forums is just another sort of Reddit and that anons will respond to this kind of "friendly advice."
The tenacity with which you are attacking anyone who suggests that this may be a hoax, and that there is really no evidence that it happened other than a dubious video only adds to the suspicion.

And again, another "retards" poster.
Very, very interesting.
Because you do?

Your desperation is showing.
4 posts in a row, all begging anons to filter me.
Very, very interesting.

Yep. It is the kike way.

Something smells awfully Reddit in here.

It only takes a handful of resident retards to pull this routine every time we have threads about a shooting. He's almost certainly done this many times before.

I don't understand why they are putting out a $50,000 reward to catch this guy if they are not allowing citizens to be vigilantes

They want tips, not armed citizen patrols. But putting a reward out there will ensure they get thousands of tips, making the whole thing worthless. tl;dr: they're incompetent idiots.

The greatest trick the Dorner ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist anymore

COULD IT BE??

Serial implies that you avoided identification or capture long enough to accrue multiple victims or you planned well enough to kill multiple people. It takes higher intelligence to be a serial killer as opposed to a murderer. Earlier on (before 1950), blacks were also mercilessly (and justifiably) come down on if it was suspected they committed a crime. Emmett Till was surrendered to be lynched by the blacks in the local community.

It's actually impressive in a sad way That blacks are overrepresented by about 35% in serial killers.

Even a complete retard could get away with serial murder in a place like Cleveland.
You could probably murder a homeless nigger once a week for a year and never be caught if you weren't a drooling idiot.

And yet instead of simply filtering me, you and your helpers/sock puppets continue, post after post of insults and begging people to filter me.
There is most certainly an organized effort to protect the narrative and trigger a ban through deliberate shitting up of the thread.

(checked)
Thanks user for the clarification

A gangbanger who shoots several rivals over a few years is technically a serial killer by the FBI definition, but that's not how most people think of it. They think a serial killer is somebody who skins their victim and rapes the corpse, even though that's far less common.

filtered

Beginning to be inclined he harmed the children he worked with.

What is the definition of a serial killer. Is it 3 murders?

It would be extremely easy to abuse mentally ill kids because nobody will believe them.

Being a serial killer persay doesn't require a lot of intelligence, however it's true whites have been the most prolific and proficient of them. That being said, blacks make-up a larger amount by volume than whites. They just tend not to be able to wrack up as many kills because they lack higher cognitive planning skills and antecedent meditation that is required to pull off dozens of murders. There have been some quite prolific black serial killers though, so don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's an all white club.

get in here niggers

He didn't really bother toying with the old nigger much. I don't think he really cares about abuse, this nigger just wants to kill.

The fuck is up with the riding boots?

The FBI's definition is 2 or more murders, with a cool-down period between incidents.

If there isn't a cooldown period, like if it's all done in one day, then it's considered a "spree" killer.

No one has pointed out that he looks like the faggot nigger who killed 2pac.

So, where's the blood on the video of him shooting an elder nigger all I'm seeing is tomato sauce. Where are the 13 (15?) others ? Why he's still at large ?
I'm betting on a psyop/false flag for gun grabbing and internet legislation

You have no response to anything I said because you can't provide one because you fucking made everything up to fit with something you want to believe. That's the truth.

I see that your rampant paranoia applies to things outside of events like this, too. It couldn't possibly be that there are 3 other anons who think you're as much of a faggot as I think you are, right? No, the only plausible explanation is that somehow I'm switching IPs, and I'm somehow consistently switching back to the older IPs I was using. They were fucking right, you're a kike. Filtered.

I know you don't see his posts but he's accusing you guys of being "socks." Which here on hatechan we call samefagging, but nope this stupid faggot wants to call it "socks" like we're on plebbit, and then accuses other of being from reddit, while somehow not actually understanding what the fuck reddit spacing is. I can barely wrap my head around how fucking idiotic this troglodyte is.

Yeah that was back when the police were competent. To be a professional serial killer takes intelligence and cunning, like a hitman. To be a serial killer today, solely in technicality, obviously only takes a dedicated nignog, simply because the police are too ineffective.

Incompetent cops? Gee wee, never heard of that before.

the audacity of this Reddit fag

It already is very easy to abuse kids if you are a woman.
Most sex abuse victims under the age of 6 are molested by women.
Prosecution is virtually impossible because juries simply do not want to believe that a mother or female caregiver could do such things.

they're right next to the memorial

Somebody leave a "get well soon" balloon.

lel, the nigger was out collecting aluminum cans, apparently his pastime, so dump a pile of those.

What the fuck happened to 4pol?

This guy isn't a serial killer, he's a spree killer. And not a very good one, at that.

If you thought our debate about the morality of killing niggers yesterday was bad, 4/pol/'s was worse.

Stay in the cuckshed next time!

Here

He said in the video he killed before, but didn't say when. He might be a serial or a spree killer. My money is on him lying though.

Wow Holla Forums he might drop all his wanted stars at this rate.

kek

sweet

lol

why the fuck are you going to cuckchan? we left that shitheap for a reason, m80

He isn't trying to be a good one from the looks of things, he's just sowing chaos because he wants people to pay attention to him, and he's pissed off. He said he'd try to off himself when they caught up to him, which is pretty likely considering what we can piece together of his life and the reasons he claims he's doing this.

lol, it's about over, they visited the crime scene, took hard footage, and are now leaving. They made an interesting insight - that Steve Stephens could have took I90 east immediately to get into Pennsylvania.

Is this Brian iCitizen again? Has the same gay buckeye thing hanging from his rearview. We should call his mom and ask how she's doing.

Thats so fucking quaint and Ol' Timey. It hits that spot in my heart of mowing down kids next to an Ice Cream Truck. It's a Dark acceptance of the constant threat of violence mived in with found memories of the past. Now I want a Drumstick and another box of 5.56.

Stevie Steve plz

Did you notice the white sedan on the side of the freeway? Was that a cop car, or Stevie Stephens just sitting there.

Yeah. It's shit. I was hoping to see some guys driving around all day and trying to search for him based off tips. But it was just some dumb shit. Drove by the crime scene and thats it.

uhhhhhhh oh

He probably did. If I had to imagine, he is probably on the way to somewhere, in either a) Canadia, or b) Down south, possibly Everglades.

i want you faggots to leave. the reason Dorner got 5 GTA stars so fast and the cops were shooting other cars thinking it was Dorner is because he was targeting POLICE.
THE COPS ARE A GANG
and they were scared of Dorner. They dont care if some old guy dies on a fb stream. Its probably just business as usual to them…until he kills a cop.

How could he get away?

How incompetent are these cops?

No one likes a Camper.

Well they haven't been able to ask him if he identifies as a black man yet,,duh.

meme magic is a hell of a drug even for forced may mays.

this one?

oh. so that's how you do crossthrough, didn't mean to do that.

*~identifies~

I would think we'd be hearing reports of a trail dead bodies being found all over city sidewaks, with chaotic scenes of ambulances all over the city. Not hearing or seeing any of that, but I've just started following the story.

He has claimed 15 other people, but only one Negro is dead. 3 if you count the Car shop owners as his.

it's the alphabets there to enforce the hoax goy!

it's not because the cops don't care, it's because Cleveland PD is horribly underpowered, as it were. There's a vid in this thread of some lady whose store got broken into, a used car lot, and the police took 6 hours to show up after she called them about the break in. These are Cleveland's finest the taxpayers are paying for.

he says he's killed more than a dozen but so far we don't have much proof of that, the only guy certifiably dead by his hand is the old nog

I think if he was on an actual killing spree today they would be reporting it. I don't see why not. So my guess is…he pussied out and now even though he said he was going on a murder spree and killed at least one person confirmed. It seems instead of going into rampage mode he's gone into oh shit what have I done mode. So he's probably on the run now instead of on a murder spree. I guess. He might murder again though.

Hey, at least Cleveland isn't Detroit!

Probably both tbqh.

That woman is now dead btw. She and her husband were murdered yesterday. Their son found them.

They should have gotten the hell out of Cleveland, but they probably couldn't sell the business because who would want it?

ONCE IN CLEVELAND
ALWAYS IN CLEVELAND

I wouldn't be surprised if the car shop owners were him too. They said that one was also very random.

Holy fuck, for real? How long ago was that local news interview about the break in? I wonder how long it took to find them after they were killed

The cops say it was random, but that business was the victim of regular crime. The cops might be covering their asses by saying in it was random, when actually it was tragically predictable.

Watch the webm again. The interview was a few weeks ago. The news segment the interview was spliced into is from yesterday:

Webm opens by stating she was found dead.

maybe Steve Stephens saw their video on social media and decided to include them in his little spree.

It's unclear to me if the interview footage was public before yesterday.

We should assume at least some of the following tactics occurred, but they are only theories:

He lied about having "lost everything gambling" to excuse withdrawing all of his cash. Possibly over a period of time.
He lied about having suddenly snapped and this was planned methodically.
He lied about having murdered ~15 people to misallocate police resources.
He killed Nice Old Man and immediately hid his vehicle in a garage; possibly at the home of another murdered senior citizen.
3a. It's possible that he's morally excusing himself by executing only senior citizens as they've already lived long lives.
3b. It's possible that he's hiding out in the home of another murdered senior citizen in/near Cleveland. A carefully selected elderly victim or victim couple without friends or family to frequently check in on them.
3c. It's possible he is planning to or has already swapped vehicles with another murdered senior citizen and left Ohio.
3d. It's possible he already swapped the plates of said senior citizen victim's vehicle with a matching vehicle to accomplish leaving Ohio and beyond.
I find it odd they haven't tracked down his vehicle yet. This is "the" national story of last night and today.

We should assume at least some of the following tactics occurred, but they are only theories:

He lied about having "lost everything gambling" to excuse withdrawing all of his cash. Possibly over a period of time.
He lied about having suddenly snapped and this was planned methodically.
He lied about having murdered ~15 people to misallocate police resources.
He killed Nice Old Man and immediately hid his vehicle in a garage; possibly at the home of another murdered senior citizen.
3a. It's possible that he's morally excusing himself by executing only senior citizens as they've already lived long lives.
3b. It's possible that he's hiding out in the home of another murdered senior citizen in/near Cleveland. A carefully selected elderly victim or victim couple without friends or family to frequently check in on them.
3c. It's possible he is planning to or has already swapped vehicles with another murdered senior citizen and left Ohio.
3d. It's possible he already swapped the plates of said senior citizen victim's vehicle with a matching vehicle to accomplish leaving Ohio and beyond.
I find it odd they haven't tracked down his vehicle yet. This is the national story of last night and today.

oh god. he could be near me now.

nig im in the light-red. consider yourself lucky.

The most ideal areas for him, in order of best to worst, are the following:

1. South America
2. Area in Canada with mixed racial demographics
2a. After crossing an unguarded woodland border with all of the cash he "lost gambling"
3. Down south to blend in with all of the fat black people
4. The North West
5. Rural new england; he'd stick out like a sore thumb
6. Anywhere else
I assume the suspect is dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound somewhere or is already long gone. This most likely isn't going to resolve itself any time in the immediate future. I think this guy wanted attention and he wanted to be remembered for not getting caught. He might not ever be found.

did Holla Forums turn into a bunch of little girls when I was gone? You should be happy about having a chance to kill the nog

I guess I'll go get my 10 inch war dagger from the other room and place it next to me…

kill the nog? I'd help him, give him money and a ride.

ayy anybody have his number saved?

i mean his mom's*

It's in thread #4 I think.

I'd divide my anus for Stevie Steve, so he can be full of energy

It's time like this I can't believe I don't even have a shotgun…what am I doing with my life? Just this stupid dagger. Although to be fair its a pretty sweet dagger. High quality.

leftyfur go back

Seriously why live?

I have a single shotgun 20 gauge shotgun and a .22 rifle but for some reason I keep them at my parents house. Silly me. I'll have to go pick them up sometime soon.

Some is bait, some is genuine. It's like that time they were total cucks and supported that white hispanic guy defending himself.

wut

Seriously, I'm still struggling with a reason to live.

you picked the two shittiest guns for the DOTR, why?

Even on 8/pol/ not everyone is completely hateful towards other races. Remember Jackie8chan and that Arab guy from the hwndu threads? etc.etc.etc.
and we have quite a few hues from South America that post on this chan too

indeed, Hitler

I've had those guns since I was a kid. Thats why. I actually did have a couple guns other then that but I got robbed a few years ago and never got around to picking up any new ones.

20 gauge with buckshot and slugs is fine for HD.

You get robbed, that would be my first priority of replacement items. Perhaps not above a computer if they stole that, but very shortly after that, I wouldn't just replace them. I'd be upgrading them.

Yeah, but it's probably a break-action $99 special. That would be shit if SHTF. Better than nothing, but if you had time, it's shit.

Holy shit, /HWNDU/ raped those dumb 4cucks. Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad at all for this old crazy coon?

Ayyy

it was actually thread #2

Self-checking .223 get.

Reminder that "day of the rope" is a defilement meme created by a Russian shitskin.

Jesus Christ you have to leave. Now.

No, your edginess and blind hatred is surely matched by other teenagers here.
That's what makes you so easy for the Jews to control with their Televitz propaganda.
You want it to be true so badly, that you will attack and attempt to outgroup anyone who reminds you that Jewish mainstream media is not a reliable source.

Yeah its a break action single shot 20 gauge. That little thing is loud though damn. I don't know why its so damn loud.

William Luther Pierce is a russian shitskin now?

I always thought Day of the Rope was related to communist uprisings. That and lynching niggers during the 1920's.

hello, fellow anonymous poster, could you be more specific?

You should just read The Turner Diaries. It was written before that shitskin was a wiggler in some Stalinist's nutsack.

I think the nigger's family would respect us nigger haters more than somebody who says that he was just an actor.

HE'S BEHIND YOU

2edgy5me

You're actually arguing on the basis of PR and what niggers think of you now?

Pierce was a high ranking freemason but more importantly, his work is used as a foundation of credibility by every shill that is shat out from the rectum of Red Ice creations.

Yes, that's it baby. Thanks

No doubt that's the origin of the concept, lynchings yes.
Strange fruit etc.

You obviously don't belong here. Take your reddit memes and leave.

Lulwut? DoTR was a thing before IM existed.

Just me and my 💕klansman💕, hanging out I got pretty angry🍆 so I started to shout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something dope 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦rope💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I hang them!💦 I lynch them!💦 I burn them alive💦 😍 It makes 💘America💘 😊white😊 so it's my only goal… 💕💦😫More rope! Faster klansmen! 😫💦💕 1 Million💦, 2 Million💦💦, 3 Million💦💦💦, 6💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘the grand💘 👑 dragon 👑but I'm also a Nazi! 💟 It makes everything so white💗!It makes me so happy💜! 💘💘💘It makes me feel everything a white should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Couldn't resist the chance to pump your ego, despite the fact that in doing so you just admitted that you come from a family of feds.
Typical LEO ego.

Sinead = Moonman = Sinead.

This shit is incredibly disconcerting.

It was a fucked up time, actually. The Feds interviewed my mom and dad during this time, claimed they knew we had connection to illegal funs.
Neither of my uncles were feds and everyone except me was subjected to interviews by the ATF.

>an uzbeki who wasn't even alive when The Turner Diaries was written came up with the "day of the rope".
Kill yourself, autist.

Stop giving that dumbfuck attention.

There is no Uncle Phil, only Shredder now!

How very SJW.
Your reactionpic even looks like an MLP.
You don't belong here.
Just because your mother hasn't enabled parental controls doesn't mean you SHOULD browse grown up sites.

That you know of.

Look at this tool.
Claimed to have me filtered but still hanging around dishing out orders, telling anons who they can speak to.
How very SJW.

Thinking about it, it must really piss you off, as someone who is used to being unconditionally obeyed in your fancy dress uniform, to come to a place where you have no power but the superhuman ability to autistically screech, not so subtly plead for people who disagree with you to be banned, and bark out orders to anons regarding who they can or should reply to.

I just find it interesting that we're so "hate filled," yet ultimately less offensive than you. Telling grieving relatives of a murder/massacre that they're complicit in a conspiracy and that nobody really died or whatever is more dehumanizing than calling them niggers. You deny that their experiences are genuine. As a nigger hater, I understand their pain. I know that lesser animals can feel the same negative emotions towards death as us. But you, to you they aren't even real.

If he were a white criminal then they would have caught him sooner and not hid his race.

Why are black people so privileged?

you really need to stop posting and lurk more

If you're serious just admit you're new and didn't know DoTR was a thing before the maymays.

You really have strayed far from where you ought to be, if you think that this kind of crass shaming attempt will gain you any ground whatsoever.
Yea, the "grieving relatives" who shed not a single tear. Curious thing that, psyop actors very, very rarely shed tears, would make an interesting research paper to find out why.
A bit like video related. The hoax killing the Kikes carried out just before the Brexit vote, in the hopes of defiling the leave campaign and swinging the referendum back to "remain."
The duping delight is delicious if vicariously embarrassing.
All smiles, no tears.
Now go ahead, cast your pearls:
Nope.
The stages of grieving are quite fixed. No one goes from stage 1 to stage 5 in two days.
Try again.
It has everything to do with the current case.
Observe the "relatives".
No tears.
Babbling scripted lines (poorly.)
And the minute it gets taxing to keep up the facade "gtg, momma got Lupus" (kek).

So yeah, save your sanctimonious guilt trip, for Reddit.

I'm not new and that is irrelevant.
It doesn't matter who created it, what matters for my post is where anons learn of it.
And no, in general they aren't reading the Turner Diaries.

I think you'll find that over half of us have read it/own a copy either digitally or on paper.
We get newfags and are currently experiencing an influx of you Donald worshipping redditfags, but the main user base have all read both Hunter and TTD, though Hunter is not as good as TTD. Many of us have read James Mason's Siege, but I have not because it seems like it goes too far into Charlie Manson bullshit, but I do own a copy of that as well.

go back to /r/The_Donald newfag. You are just making an ass of yourself. As they say, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Strange times indeed.

Both were written for an audience of low intelligence and little education.
But it's good that you enjoyed them, I guess.

Grief is just a meme Goy, good Goys smile and laugh after 2 days.
Yea, ok.

Lol, following the script to perfection.
Accusing anons who expose your bullshit of being from "/r/The_Donald" is straight from the subversion manual which was posted the other day.

user, I'm concerned about you. You've gotten so involved in these insane theories that you accurately anticipated my responses and recited your own.

Maybe you should sign up for the military and discover on the battlefield that people can simply die of straightforward causes. The PTSD you'd get wouldn't be as bad as this tbh.

I'm just saying not everyone reacts to stuff in a predictable manner. By the way I saw that video of that black guy that was killed family. They were very upset about it. Maybe you didn't see it? His daughter was about to break down and cry at the end of it.

I bought my SKS for $125 10 years ago.

I mean, we also got raided by /r//MarchAgainstTrump/

Honestly I'm more for pressuring newfags to lurk religiously than to just leave completely. Also the amount of accusations of people being reddit has outgrown the damage reddit can do right now - you've given anyone who doesn't like the things discussed here a club to break threads up with.

This is sort of like the guy who they caught in WI. Broke into a gunstore, stole a bunch of weapons, burned his car, mailed a manifesto to Trump. I don't think he killed anyone but they both seem like such odd events that got much more attention than they should have.

BTFO.

Yes I saw it.
No, they didn't look genuinely upset to me.

You people are working together in a chat room, discussing how to disrupt and attack individual posters, probably a Discord or IRC channel.
Because you are of exceptionally low calibre and not very bright, you don't stagger your attacks, which makes your out-of-band communication blatantly obvious.

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Either this is fake or this newscaster is awful.

I agree but the dude is clearly trying to force his will. He thinks by effort posting that people will tolerate his ignorance. I already told him to lurk more.

Yeah, you were found out, literally weeks ago, jew.
archive.is/Sp3in

you should know by now that we're aware of every method you use to communicate. you're not exactly doing anything brilliant.

I can assure you that it was readily apparent long before you overused known tactics.
You just don't fit in.
You always fail to grasp the ethos and overuse the memes in an attempt to fit in, which ironically only makes you stand out like a sore thumb.
My work here is done until more evidence of fakery is available.
You have been exposed.

Here is an example of a shill trying to fit in but using a reaction pic which completely reveals him.
And he will never understand why.

Again, weeks ago.
See

It must just kill you that you can't down-vote.
Why would this even matter?

Good times. SKS now litter the streets and run for 600.

Because shills came in and tried to divide us on whether or not the (((syria chemical attack (most recent one)))) was fake or not.

It's not about shitposting, it's about forming your own opinion based upon evidence at hand.

No nigger you are an example of a Shill. The same tactics endchan leftist used back in GG. They would create a discord and then "leak" their own tactics to use as leverage to promote the illustration that the board is compromised. Its the same controlling shit that they do with the moderators. Your off topic post count and not knowing about DoTR is evidence enough that you are not from around here. Fucking Reported.

I know that.
But apparently their tactics are not yet thoroughly recognized by the majority of Holla Forums.

concern trolling*

I have reached a new plane of anger and will soon abscond upon the mortal realm with my rage

The fuck is wrong with this nignog

Doubling down after being exposed.
The chutzpah.
Such bare faced dishonesty in the face of the blinding light of truth can only come from a cunt or a Kike.

Newscasters are awful.

Then do so. Nothing is stopping you.
Treat trolls and shilling like noise and read longer posts where the writer put some thought into his argument.

And do what redditors never do: Seek out opinions that differ from your own. Separating wheat from chaff is a useful skill.

Dehumanize yourself and face to violence.

The only reason I bought one was because they were a cheap semi-auto rifle that took ammo that was insanely cheap for that time.
Remember when AKs were so cheap that nobody was really even considering ARs? It's been a wild ride since then.

I ignored this discord chat before because I thought it was a convenient excuse for the mods.

But then I went to a reading thread and some sperg started doing this shit there.
I don't know if he was trying to be obvious or something, but it was extremely out of place and not helpful to the thread.
Plus the way the posters seem to jump to conclusions with trump (impossible, nobody knows what he is doing) seemed odd. Granted he could use criticism about specific policies and the actions he committed, but then he acted in a way that muddied the perceived intention he had. I think there have been many posters just trying to make a bit of confusion here.

Kys you subhuman degenrate.

not sure if sarcasm.

Alright, degenerate is a pretty common insult here, but kys is a pretty obvious hint at being from leddit. Go back.

You're trying really hard to fit in, just admit you're a newfag. You already fucked up on the DoTR, everything you typed reeks of self-important fag .. just fucking lurk, is it that hard to understand that you have to learn first what Holla Forums is actually about, before you spout such stupid opinions on here?
You've already replied 35 times, and added nothing of value to the thread .. you're the reason quality posters are in the bunker.
Calling reddit out is not shilling you fucking faggot, if you act like them, you're gonna be called the fuck out.

I'm debating whether you're leddit or a nigger yourself…still not sure

Occams razor sucks for conspiracies. It's always simpler to trust an official story than break open pre planned psyops.

It's not worth responding to him at this point. Anyone from Holla Forums can immediately see that he didn't know that DotR is from The Turner Diaries and immediately that should have set off everyone's shill-dar. No point in giving him the (you)s.

Fuck off, niggers. You faggots that respond with reactionary "go back to leddit" memes are suspect nu/pol/ faggots that just lurking here after you clicked on a link in a comment on cuckchan. Typical kike-y behaviour. Off to the ovens you go.

I have to say it's really fun watching you all argue about whose the best at making posts on an imageboard on the internet.

Make Holla Forums great again. Be more politically incorrect, whatever that means at any given time

you let your mask slip there, antifa

I've just filtered and ignored him. Do we have any updates as of late?

your guy fawkes mask is coming off ahahaha

ICitizenNews finally uploaded their footage of the crime scene memorial

|
|>
|
|

Nice D&C skills, are they paying you overtime shekels in Tel Aviv right now, schlomo?

Do you think they just hosed up the blood or do they have to scrub it?

hose after police are done with the scene. You think public workers are going to scrub a Cleveland sidewalk?

cat litter

so there has been any conformations if the couple shot yesterday at the car dealership was connected?
fox8.com/2017/04/15/man-woman-found-fatally-shot-inside-cleveland-car-dealership/

usnews.com/news/best-states/ohio/articles/2017-04-15/cleveland-couple-shot-killed-at-their-car-dealership

If you ask the conspiretards itt, there was so little blood in comparison to the gore they expected, they just took some paper napkins and cleaned it up like ketchup.

A lot of strange posters lately.

Gotta keep that eye keen.

He bled fast, but not really that much.

He still hasn't been caught?

This has to be the most boring murder spree ever!!! I was promised blood Mr. Steve Stephenson! ~errrrrrrrrrrr so mad stupid Steve, if that even is your real name!

Notice how other white men don't interfere? This is the difference between a fight with honor and a nigger fight . Seriously around blacks u never relax

Also support your white brothers

I'm inclined to believe that the nigger's "15 kills" are an empty boast, and another nigger killed these people. Why would Stevie Steve shoot some homeless nigger on his sailfoam after raiding a place of business and executing the owners? It's an awful downgrade to display to the world.

The police are "investigating" and haven't released any more information.

Thats the weirdest thing about this. Why would just say I killed 15 people and lie about it…of course why would you just shoot a guy walking down the road for no reason too right..the whole thing is weird. And it doesn't look like he's gone on a spree either even though he said he was going to. He sure did lie a lot in his videos it seems.

Also, authorities announced that the video was pre-recorded, not live.

The subterfuge could be to throw the law off his trail and give him a head start or something.

He's an attention fuckboi. Here are the two crime scenes. Does anyone have his address to see where it falls on the map?

I am inclined to agree, but its a shame that some homeless nigger is being nationally mourned by the normalfags while a healthy White couple was gunned down the day before and the only place to care about it was Holla Forums. However, I am also not ruling out Stevie because Police and the MSM have being infamous in trying to cover up Black on White crime. I wouldn't be supersized if Cleveland police let this guy get away.

Mr. Car Sales 726 E 185th St, Cleveland, OH 44119. Not far form where the Hobo was shot.

They told us it was live then corrected the record and said it wasn't live. I went frame by frame watching it a bunch. Wouldn't the old nog have dropped his bag and not had it perfectly clenched in his hand?

Steve did do a Faceberg Live justifying himself. But he prerecorded and uploaded the murder itself. The corporate fake news reported him as the "facebook live murder" regardless.

If you want a conspiracy to get spooked about, Steve and the nigger youth who recently committed suicide on Faceberg Live share a relative with the same name - Earnest Stephens.

Where do you think you are?

ATTENTION

POTENTIAL HAPPENING ALERT

Someone claiming to be Steve Stephens is about to go live on Instagram in at 7p.m Eastern Standard time.

20 minutes!

Don't have a link yet but this is the name.

​stevestephens_ig

Instagram

they may or may not be related.

I have the car dealership up on the map, alongside the grandape murder scene. It's Steven's old address that we need.

I tried to dox him but niggers go jumping around like monkeys from apartment complex to apartment complex, like palm tree to palm tree, and so I quickly got lost. The police know where he used to live, given that they've searched the place.

That is the real conspiracy here, not some psyop bullshit that retard is pulling out of his ass.

Someone was talking about it in the chat on this youtube livestream.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VOntslUfRk

KKK

Looks like the nigger took my advice earlier ITT

here's the link

instagram.com/stevestephens_ig/

here's a screenshot

wew lord

We did it lads! :^)

Jesus fucking christ what a shit show.

So when he says he's going live? What does that mean? I didn't think you could go live on instagram.

I think SOP is to get the fire department to open a hydrant and hose it into the nearest sewer.

PREDICTION TIME

COME ON FELLAS SAY IT WITH ME!

ONE TWO THREE FOUR
LETS START A RACE WAR!

That is some superior grade trolling, user.

I think it's either fake or a diversion. Notice that both these posts were made 6 hours ago. One in Cleveland, the other in Kentucky. It's a video of someone driving into Kentucky with no audio. It's even more spurious than the nigger gun range video, that at least had audio.

Also confirmation that's he's a Muslim.

That nigger cant be working alone if he was smart enough to toss his cell phone in the back of a commerical truck

My bet is that he only killed that old guy because it was easy. He's not going to try again unless it's another helpless old person or something.

Has to be Fake?

Its easy to sneak up on a cuck that relaxes

the cops were to busy shaking down a lawfuly armed WHITE man that was out looking for the nig not sure they tracked white guy via smart phone ? or i got story twisted i was fat rat full of easter dinner and sleep deprived during the HAPPENING

Neat.

I'm not feeling it.

AYY LMOA MY MEMES ARE NOT JUST DREAMS

I have literally seen these fucking shills actually do presentations like this. Fuck, it makes me mad.

wew lad

Nice dubs. Honestly, yes, it is hard to say one way or the other. Any combat tends toward unpredictability.

You don't even know if they're the same posters, nor what type of post tends to cause what type of poster to post. Your guessing is simply ridiculous and not founded on anything real.

He just posted another video of him driving around in Kentucky.

Its fake

It is cloudy and sun is going down here

shame, maybe somebody else can come up with something better.

maybe he "prerecorded" them :^)

What kind of troll would go to all that trouble? Holy shit.

I'm in the Appalachain and it's on and off raining. Why do you think it's fake?

KEK

Just wild speculation but what if Steve was a thug for a Street gang and he killed Mike and Trina Kuznik for complaining about crime a week earlier. That all this facebook shit and killing the Hobo was so that he can get an insanity plea and his associate will keep him well compensated with commissary if he does jail time. Does Steve have a criminal record? Because if he is a third time offender and on the run sometime guys like him will "take the fall" in exchange for his family receiving compensation.

It could be real. The sun isn't going down yet and I'm not too far from Kentucky.

The car is a 2016 Ford Fusion. They know exactly where it is, unless he hid it in a concrete garage or something.

anons, if you can somehow reverse video search, please do

There was a fake account circulating yesterday, named StevenStephen12. Do not underestimate autism.

It's mostly just the phrase. If you can get something else, that'll probably work.

STEVIE STEVEN'S 'BOUT TO GET EVEN

Any kentucky fags get an amber alert? If we can get his model and make then it's hillbilly vigilante justice time motherfuckers!

That's why we need his dox. We can search that up.

what? its from the same Instagram account.
instagram.com/p/BTAQ-LPg-_n/?taken-by=stevestephens_ig

It feels better, but let dubs decide.

user, notice how there is no audio. It could be taken from elsewhere.

He's record is clean, reporters have already clarified that much.

better yet, let's find out the location. Can anybody "le enhance" the street signs here?

Can't make any text out (bad video) but there was a mailbox he drove by at the beginning.

If it is a troll they better be behind 7 proxies. I'm pretty sure you can get in trouble for impersonating a murderer online during a Police Investigation.

this is our best bet. "Free will" something

Whites look at that and think they don't care, but they really are working hard to create appropriate habitats for themselves.

Hey can you channel your /x/ powers so I get an email for my Postal Service orientation now. I've been waiting 5 months and I need to start working there.

I saw a clip of a news report that said his record was clean. Which would make sense, since his job involved working with kids in some capacity.

Free Will Baptist Church. I'm from KY area. Sun isn't down. Sky looks about right. Hundreds of those churches in this region.

Person in the video is driving a old ass chrysler grand voyager now

Free Will Baptist Association

Intuition will tell you that he's probably just driving near a main highway such as 65, he's probably hovering around Kentucky suburbs, particularly around Louisville (Jeffersontown?) looking for a potential victim or just laying low. No reports on his car model.

Everyone
free will say
happy __
(k)rater F_ Na_

:^)

he worked with kids?

good eyes user.

I just thought so

they're certainly not calvinists :^)

some people in that youtube chat were saying he's switched cars

kyfwb.org/churches/
Look at that list though.

How? That exposes him the moment he tries to pay for it.

kek'd

You're going to have to narrow it down a little bit more

I don't know how he got the car. Its just a rumor anyway. But thats what somebody was saying.

Start checking each on street view to see if we can find a match.

Its pretty obvious since you can see a Chrysler badge in the one video

STEAMING STEVE SLIPPING THROUGH THE SEAMS

We need to get some of those /hwndu/fags in here. They could find him before midnight.

I've been craving this since HWNDU CTF 1

Arguing that this is staged is just intellectual cucking from the Alex Joenstein crowd who don't want to admit that niggers do this shit all the time.

It's easier to believe it's a Freemason Illuminati conspiracy to take away the gun-and-internet freedoms of Libertarians than it is to accept the reality that niggers have no concept of altrusim or guilt, and are psychologically stunted apes with barely enough cognitive function to speak.

This shit happens all the time in Detroit, in LA, in Africa. This is nothing new. What's changed is that this spree made the news. I promise you, if the nigger had left Facebook out of it, there would be no threads here on Holla Forums about the topic. He'd just be yet another serial killer on the loose that the FBI and CNN don't want to talk about in public.

You know it'll be a Chrysler 300.

You know that nigger password Joylane1 or some shit

Notice that the Church starts with S lads

Its actually a shitty van

If the account is really a troll, they might be taking footage from outside of Kentucky.

You can't tell what the top word is, I thought it was a B.

You're right. It does happen all the time. It just so happened that this time it turned into a big deal and a nationwide manhunt. What makes this nigger special? Also, using a nigger for this psyop makes it more believable, even by the right wing conspiracy nuts.

yeah, from this angle I see it

If we can determine the font we could figure out what letter it is.

I tried to find the account on ig and there's so many people LARPing and samefagging while the jew admin keep banning everyone. All of the chaos these faggots are causing on social media is actually making a great smoke screen for him.

He is heading in to PA maybe NYC?

Have we tried calling him today? We got his number yesterday. Tell me this nog didn't leave his car charger at the house.

>B*
I have a feeling this might be it, but there's not streetview to confirm.

He live-streamed it on Faceberg, is what made it special. They literally cannot ignore this, not like they usually do.

I think I got it. The sign was removed but the geography is very similar. This is Tom's Creek Free Will Baptist Church

Yeah. They're trying to push that story on twitter right now. "Cleveland to Philly" claiming he's traveled to Philly to blend in with more violent niggers.

Unlikely he would be dumb enough to carry to same phone. It's a ruse.

Looks like a close match. I can't tell if that concrete bridge is in the video.

Can we get a match from the rest of the street in the video?

This house for instance

He probably drove that direction immediately after the murder. Posted the video online. Then ditched the phone and is using a different one. Or something.

Scratch that, look for this building right in back of the sign

Looks similar, but it's not. I'm from this region. It's all forest and rolling hills and valleys. Practically everything looks like those pics. What we need is a road sign with a route, highway, or interstate number on it. He's bound to drive past one soon. If you're not seeing any in the videos, he's using the backroads and traveling through small towns and suburbs.

It's pretty easy to get a car if you don't give a fuck about the punishment. Try to find car thefts, especially of running cars… they havent found his car missing, either?

Something is wrong here. there are satellites watching every inch of this country. Is this some gun grab bullshit?

I'm watching the videos again to see if I recognize anything.

I don't think this is a match. Different buildings and not enough guardrail.

If he's going down for murder, stealing a car is the least of his worries. He may as well go all in.

He worked at a mental health place for kids, residential i think. At least he didnt kill them, i suppose

samefagging

Also something to note, Ohio has the death penalty. So, if he smoked a few people in state, he's getting a needle most likely, unless his court kike can get him off on insanity.

Yeah, I didn't take the video into account, I just looked for churches. I don't believe it's match either.

Nice dubs. Wish he would have targeted people who were combatants in some nature. Gang members, security guards, police, ect.. would have been a lot more amusing rather than just wasting some old guy.

Yeah, he could have ditched his car in a lake or in the woods and stolen another, broke into a house and stole the keys to a car when nobody was home, any sorts of things are possible when you have no care for the punishment.

I'm not sure if he's smart enough to do all that, but it seems he was smart enough to remove his battery and SIM card from his phone, so maybe he did.

There might be satellites but they can't just type.

*ctrl f Steve Stephens into a supercomputer and it go beep beep boop boop and print you out a GPS coordinate

The only person he's actually killed was some old nigger in the middle of Cincinnati, so he thinks rationally about his murder options. He's not going to kill anymore, he'll just get caught within the next 72 hours or so. Would love to see someone facebook live kill him back though.

true

Starting to think that it might be a school.

Are there still any nog the bounty hunters going after him?

Right now the reward is only $50,000

The big green (door?) makes me think storage unit.

We're sparsely enough populated in some areas that you could walk in someone's house and shoot them and nobody would know till someone found them a week later. Home invasions are rampant around here because trustworthy people. It'd be easy to obtain all sorts of stuff if you was willing to kill for it, which I'm sure ole Steve is.

Read some articles a while back how it took the convicts quite a while to die from that, because they have to mix their own poisons now due to chemical companies boycotting the prisons.

the building near the end of the video here, after the church when he's looking out the right hand side reminds me of a school building. I'm looking at google st maps now, but most of them seem to lack the guardrails that the video has

Speaking of which. If someone in this thread thinks they got the location and that instagram account is real and you call in a tip to the FBI….

There could be a $50,000 dollar reward in it.

they still haven't caught this dumbass nigger?

godamn, how fucking hard is it with modern technology? Cleveland cops are stupid fucks! Just kill yourself if you live in Cleveland for simply being in proximity to such idiocy.

Meh. Fuck em. They put them to sleep first. They never feel a thing. Go to sleep. Never wake up.

Since he crossed state borders it's not even in their hands anymore, thank fucking god for that.

Nah. We're ok on money.

can we pool out resources together to figure this out by process of elimination? I just looked up "Grassy Free Will Baptist church" which has "Johns Creek Elementary school" near it. The church has a FB page and no pictures, image search on the school doesn't show anything similar to what we saw in the video here

You might as well be looking for a needle in a haystack bud.

they likely never planed on catching this nigger.

I'm literally searching every baptist church in Kentucky for a match. I'm autistic and actually quite enjoying it.

Sure, but I'd still prefer a bullet.

Joy Lane sounds like a total fucking bitch

Leave it to Holla Forums to do the work of the authorities and military.

Question:
If a bounty hunter group were to take him down, would they still get the money if they killed him?

Starting to wonder if he didnt go into a forest and off himself. Good luck finding that anytime soon

That's a stupid question.

Free Will Baptist Church. Not just any Baptist Church

Of course.

Is there any way we can use the shape of the road in combination with maps to help narrow down the search area when looking at road maps?

He's armed and a murderer so I guess they could claim self defense. So…sure.

Here's what I see happening, possibly. I know he was in Louisville from one of the vids. If he's heading east from there, taking I-64, he'll have to stop for gas eventually. WV has right to carry now, so everyone is packing. Some hi-tech redneck at the Speedway station is going to say "ain't that the cleveland nigger from the internet?" All 7 customers will immediately draw the guns on him and he'll be shot 49 times as they all empty their 1911s into him. He should have avoided the mountain state.

of course

I'm afraid he'll keep heading south. Which will put him in TN. If so he'll be near me anytime now.

That's not going to narrow anything down, look for roads that connect to main highways near Louisville with [Unknown-capitalized-word] Free Will Baptist Churches that exist across a bridge with buildings that have red-roof tops. If you can do that, you can figure out where he was A FUCKING HOUR AGO.

I found a baptist churchmobile

easiest way is for someone familiar with the area to recognize it, hunting down shapes of roads is pointless.

So if he takes i-64, and is using a GPS, then won't it probably give him the same route that something like google maps would? Or do you think he's using signs?

You fags are reading way too deep into a simple black on black crime.
Niggers will always kill each other. It's not a conspiracy.

He didn't take I-64 though. Because the video he released an hour ago had him on backroads. He's taking backroads through the country. My guess is he's still heading South.

Is Mexico a possiblity for him eventually?

.>>9740690

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
MOST LIKELY FAKE

Holy shit I have literally been there.
He is in the mountains of Virginia if those images were taken by him.

Those are just from the video user. Watch the video I pointed to and see if you recognize something?

He could take a ton of different directions, he's on the run and nowhere to go. Might as well make your bets.

Why do you say that?

I'm still not convinced that the Instagram is his. He might actually be heading to Philly.

if this nigger was responsible for killing the Kuznik then it was well worth the effort.

He's definitely using google and gps I'm sure. Stupid ass google is saying to drive back to Columbus Ohio and head east. Nah. He wouldn't go that far south just to double back into Ohio. He's gonna take 64 east through KY and WV to avoid Ohio.

Why wouldn't he take 65 though? There are 4 or 5 different highways he could take in lots of different directions.

New bread needed soon.

1. The tags in the account look like trolling spam and i doubt he would spend all that time making/thinking them.

2. NO AUDIO. If he wanted to be taken as real so bad he would have pulled over and talked facing the phone.

is this a US postal box? or a Newspaper Box? Do they record where their boxes are online?

that's a postal box. they're literally every few blocks.

IF that instagram was his. He's on the backroads in Appalachia in Kentucky. Or at least he was a little over an hour ago. So he's probably in Southeast Kentucky or East Tennessee by now if he's still heading that general direction.

Neither of those reasons are valid. 1) It doesn't take that much time to add the tags. 2) That does not explain why it would be fake, i.e. him not doing what you want him to do.

Deus Vult

FUCK ALL NIGGERS

I tend to agree. He would have talked and got some facetime in. Probably a troll who's about to get v& for his troubles.

Postal box. In this area, they'd be lucky to even have cell phone or internet access in some of those locations. Which, would be the smart choice. If he ditched his on-star equipped Fusion for an old 90s minivan and took the rural routes, he'd be off the grid and they wouldn't be able to track him. His cell service would drop in and out as he made it from tower to tower. Alot of dead spots if you can even manage to get a signal in some of those areas. It'd actually be a brilliant way of escaping.

i hope the catch this masonigger soon