White Music

How about that afrocentric talking point, "All music is Black in origin; White Devil ain't got a soul." You know, the one often touted from that type. It can't be true. After all, White musicians made a great deal of those instruments. There must be some musical tradition for White people. But it all seems pasted over, with the (((music industry))) offering jungle beats.
How about modern musical genres? Rap, jazz, and rock-n-roll – are we beyond pozzed when it comes to musical culture? Is rock-n-roll a taken thing for Black roots? It's unfortunate that a lot of musical genres today are Black in origin and spirit, and Jewish in organization.
I want a thread to debunk some of these claims. Where's White musical tradition in the world? If not modern music, then maybe somewhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtu.be/neDnpgZPPvY?t=8m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're probably not really interested enough to research this properly, but if you are, start with Leonin and Perotin and move to Josquin. You'll identify aspects of Western musicality that laid the foundations for the rest of the millennium.

If you are talking only about modern styles - rock 'n' roll, jazz etc. then I've lost interest in you already.

For something modern, how about Wardruna?

Bach is the only composer you will ever need to listen to.

Yeah, it's called classical music. All modern music is jewish decadence, ever since jazz.

Step up faggot

I always used to post that recording in these threads. Hanh is just so bloody excellent. She does the best Mozart concertos.
Here's another Carmignola. Not like it's on topic but it's probably the best rendition I've seen of something that should be familiar to everyone.

Who /kraftwerk/ here?

This can't be stressed enough. Modern """music""" is an attack on white culture.

This song may not have been written about the Jews but I can sure as hell pretend it was.

I Won't own the consequence of your deception
Or live within the confines of your blame
I can't see the destruction of peace
From the places I know are guarded by belief
We may never undo what is ruinous
But we will weather what storms may strike
From this day on, may the torch inside always stay

Ignited with burning conviction

Become the fuse
Behold the fire of redemption
Become the fuse
Let this be the catalyst of action

Anti-heeb album confirmed

It's forced into our minds
It's pollution of the soul
So invasive and poisonous
To resist is to gain control

Leeching the life
Sucking the faith
Polluting the blood
It's everything this world throws at us
Pure distortion of the truth

Did someone say Liszt ?

Faggots

is it my imagination or are there deleted music thread after deleted music thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

Can people in Europe just rock up to churches and listen to stuff like this all the time?

into the trash it goes

Not exactly like that, and not all the time, but churches are a common venue for music.

Here's something American and modern.

Here's something European and classical.

Is Liszt really a good example of white people music? Couldn't you argue that his advancements in chromaticism helped usher forth atonality? Did he not deviate too far from the classical forms? Basically, is Romanticism really white? From my understanding, these people had already rejected God however, unlike the materialists, they still sought things "higher" so they turned to myths and spirits and whatnot. The whole thing was basically a knee-jerk reaction to the notion introduced by the Industrial Revolution that all phenomena are scientifically explainable.

Shit I mixed up with another video where it was played in a French Cathedral. Still a nice piece though.

you can't get more niggerish than Skrewdriver, which is kind of ironic when you think about it.
metal can get rid of negro influences, but at the cost of getting shitty (only exception: Burzum)

vid related

never mind asking him how people who never developed a proper written language can put together a symphonic orchestra.

this is the thing he's talking about.

i rest my case.

My favorite recording of Mozart's Requiem.

youtu.be/neDnpgZPPvY?t=8m19s

A guy with very good organ music.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBYPwX569I
No.

How but white noise music?

expanded tonality =/= atonality.
late romantics and "impressionists" definately left conventional rules to the side. but the result was incredible beauty. its schoenberg and webern that went full bore with the serialism and atonality. no one really liked it and the movement died within a decade or two. its only application is for horror movie soundtracks.

how about we start some talks about erik satie? the dude was basically an imageboard dwelling NEET, displaced through time by 100 something years. only got laid once, no traditional music education for most of his career, only ate foods that were white, trolled the shit out of music publishers by publishing music without barlines and with bizarre instructions and titles, collected stray dogs in his apartment, used to have an apartment that literally noone was allowed into for 50 years, and his battlestation where he wrote music was literally two babygrand pianos stacked on top one another, where the top piano was used for storage. he also joined the rosicrucians, then quit them, started his own church, invited everyone, and then excommunicated them all within days for bizarre reasons. he was likely autistic, and he spent most of his life relatively unrecognized for his genius.

or how about bartok, who, as a hungarian native, went around transcribing and adapting ancient balkan and eastern european rhythms and folk songs into his extremely brilliant and unique take on classical music?

i swear Holla Forums you guys always harp on how excellent the white contribution to music was, but you all get hung up on classical era, or at the very latest romantic. you are missing a lot of good stuff.

Everything up to the 1920's; after that even classical music became jewish.

Yes romanticism is white, look at pic related.

I second everything you said.

also, as an addendum, i would like to point out that jazz, while largely being a musical phenomena that came out of african blues music, was heavily influenced early on by the compositions of the french composers of the day. ravel satie, debussy etc. its not like blacks all of a sudden decided one day to start playing altered 13 chords. duke ellington in particular, was a huge fan of french music and was a classically trained pianist.

i wish there was less racial tension, atleast when it came to music. music is literally the only way weve ever been able to get along together peacefully, and "stealing" each others riffs and cultural characteristics IS how music has always happened. who wrote it is almost incidental, and their ancestry certainly is. if you close your ears to the sounds of the world, you will never make music. appreciate the music for what it is, beautiful sounds produced by humans, but exceeding them in every way possible. if you find something you like in sub-saharan african music, dont discard it simply because they are black. just simply take it, and expand on it yourself and make it in your own image. you obviously wont sound like a jungle mofo, and your take on it will be entirely unique. the idea of "stealing" and "cultural appropriation" is a new phenomena that i believe is entirely a result of copyright laws and other jewish bullshit.

Whites have the best musical tradition in the world.

for example of this, i give you claude debussys arabesques no1 and no2. apparently, heavily inspired by islamic art and music. now, it doesnt really resemble arabic music OR art, but instead is its own new thing. and it inspired a whole host of compositions afterwards in france. debussy was a frenchman in the late 1800s and early 1900s. do you think debussy liked arabs? do you think arabs like debussy? no. of course not. fact of the matter is, he studied what he could find about them, found something he liked, extrapolated upon it, and ended up with something uniquely french. something new.

ive said it before on this site. traditionalism is all well and good in certain aspects of society. but it has NO fucking place in music or art. except to be built off of. and please dont misunderstand what im saying as praise to so called "modern art". modern art is based on the idea of breaking down traditions. im advocating building off of them and expanding upon them.

the current status quo (for the past 5 or 6 decades) in art, especially physical art, is that subversion is the highest form of expression. it is a fucking shame, and it hurts my soul and the soul of everyone who comes in contact with it. shit art and shit music is definitely a huge part of why society is degrading so quickly.

this

Where would all nigger music be - from jazz to rock and roll - without western classical harmony? Without form and stucture (mostly A-B-A form, or verse chorus verse)? They'd be banging on rocks with sticks. If we could go back in time and ask the jazz "greats", Duke Ellington, (((Benny Goodman))), Miles Davis; they'd be the first to tell you this. Although jazz did innovate in some way (tritone substitution, for example) there's not much in there a part from the aesthetic what wasn't in western art music first. Not a single unresolved dissonance that niggers put in their jazz music wasn't happened upon 100 years earlier.
I took a class once where they compared traditional african rythms to the classic jazz swing beat - ok, sure maybe, but dotted 16th notes had been around since notation began.

Hier; Computerliebe oder taschenrechner?

It's just an augmented sixth chord resolving to the tonic as opposed to the dominant.

Home computer is my favorite track off of Computerwelt. Always makes me laugh to think that two of rap's seminal tracks - planet rock by Afrika Bambataa and White lines by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five - as well as an entire subgenre of electro-rap was essentially sampling Kraftwerk with mindless rapping over it. So much for black innovation..

Yeah, in C it would be Db7 down to C as opposed to G7 to C. Not referring to the tones themselves so much as the process of substitution itself as a building block for chord melody and song structure. Makes for some interesting chord progressions when done tastefully.

I can't even watch what the fuck is its voice