New kind of Mario next E3

gonintendo.com/stories/259665-miyamoto-says-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming-may-see-it-at-next
Get hype

inb4

we already had that in mario 64

But is this mario game 16x bigger than the last? :^)

WE ARU BWERY HAPPI TSU
ANNOUNSU A NYU MARIO GEMU
ZUIS TAIMU MARIO CAN
TOORIPOORU JYAMPU

Is it going to be a new mainline Mario title or another new or 3D title?

mainline i'm assuming. And 3d world was a mainline title.

If it's not Sunshine 2 I don't give a shit. Fuck off Miyamoto you paper killer.

Fuckoff shill

MARIO

NOW WITH LEGS FOR ARMS SO HE CAN JUMP EVEN HIGHER!

Oh boy, Mario + amiibo + F2P mobileshit tie in. Can't wait.

Mario: Other M

THE FUNGUS

Superstar Saga already did all of those things

But did mario 64 had unlimited quests?

Yah no, after this year, Nintendo should be ashamed, and I don't think anyone can be blamed for skipping out on their E3 showings next year, maybe they'll just have a slideshow with the titles of all the things they're announcing with release dates next to them, that seems to be the next logical step at Nintendo's annual tradition of having each E3 be worse than the last

Not even a direct this year? They really couldn't afford Reggie, Shiggy, and Aounuma shilling in front of a green screen to footage of "Zelda: we want the skyrim audience"?

Does anyone really care about Mario at this point? What about the other game they have? fuck em.

I still like Mario

How I see it. The 3D titles are meant to be 3D new Marios.

The new titles were made because Japan wanted another 2D Mario partly because Japanese people usually don't like 3D games.

The 3D title started in 3DS to try to justify the 3D.

Co-op was added to both because it was feature that they couldn't have implemented in the past.

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga did it

Different mario, use modern features to create new game. Honestly, I want a super mario 2 game that goes against the ststus quo again. Personally love 2 and for sure it gets more flack than it deserves.

3D World, oh wait everyone hates that one.

What? Pretty much everyone likes 3D World except for the few people who can't stand that it isn't completely different from the games before it.

Might as well put live roaches in the game box at this point.

ebin meme

Well he said that they're using mostly ideas from the new (and young) employees, they did the same for Tits of the Waifu because the old guard didn't even know where to start with the open world thing.

well youre wrong

Except that it's true you fucking moron. He doesn't give a shit about the fans, we need to conform to what he thinks we want, not what we actually want.

Why even announce it?

Because he hopes you can still remember something for a year.

You can't expect the average consumer to still give a shit a year from now unless you constantly remind them. It just reeks of them running damage control over how bad their performance was this year save for Zelda.

When nintendo says something new, they usually deliver, even if the new thing is shit

however, is it possible to make 'mario' new? It was fucking everything already

Maybe they'll do Super Mario Universe next

But that's, like, at least a year away, dude.

What he means is that it's going to be a mobile game with microtransactions.

Is the third Mario brother going to appear in this game?

Super Mario… Laundromat?

What? Mario with guns?

Just a reminder, space shootan, robot shootan and army shootan are all radically different games and represent a healthy, diverse game library for any console. Mario golf, tennis, soccer, and kart are all completely different genres with each installation being distinct from the last, but are shitty, gay rehashes and represent just how stagnant and uncreative the Jap game market is.

Sounds like they typical Sony conference, just with fewer frames and more release dates.

as mario's been in pretty much every genre going, the only thing I can think of different would be virtual reality. That or they're going to turn him into a girl.

Nintendo has officially become the Roy Munson of gaming. Trying in vain to recapture their past glory.

Calling it now, he's going to have found some way to casualize the games even further.

I didn't like that movie.

>mfw remembering all those people saying "Mario Maker is the last Mario"

It'll probably be new Super Mario bros NX, calling it.

JUST

not that i don't believe you, but i don't remember that at all