Crackdown 3 is a no show at E3

Does this mean ether Microsoft outright cancelled Crackdown 3 or The current Xbox One can't handle a open world Unreal 4 game like Crackdown 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

crackdown.com/2016/06/13/crackdown-3-arriving-in-2017/
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/layout/design-and-ui-intro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They pushed back to 2017, which I assume is because they decided to port it to wangblows 10 at the last minute.

crackdown.com/2016/06/13/crackdown-3-arriving-in-2017/

Its also coming on PC

Isn't everything on Xbox ?

I actually don't have a problem with that. I don't see why people are shitting on microsoft for porting stuff to pc.

That's just exclusivetards mad that buying a console didn't mean they get to keep games to themselves.

Windows 10 exclusive so both Holla Forumstards and Sonyggers throw a fit

They showd the logo in their press conference.

It was during the montage of games that aren't exclusive to Xbox (all of them).

Crackdown 2 was ass.

All they have to do is port Crackdown 1 to PC and I'll be happy to orb hunt in 60fps 1080p.

Windows 10 exclusives have been dropping like flys.

It uses UWP so it's meant to be easy to port.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/layout/design-and-ui-intro

…but that's literally the norm for E3's, show/give previews of upcoming games and maybe demos, you dead occultist homosexual clown humper

Or maybe instead of following that stupid fucking norm, M$ decided to do the actual smart thing and instead show games and gameplay from games that release THIS year and into the first quarter of 2017?

I don't even see how you can make an argument that it's good to show shit that isn't even in development, or won't even be released for at least another year.

Have people learned nothing still from The Last Guardian, FFXV, Cyberpunk 2077 or how about the newest and greatest in vaporware for an unreasonable amount of time Death Stranding?

I'd rather see actual fucking gameplay of the shittiest game I've ever seen than a God damn pre-rendered trailer of some stupid shit I won't get to touch for the next 3+ years.

WE

user pls

Alright then, I guess E3 is a much better place when everyone shows trailers of shit that have no release dates.

Please think before you post.

Also, strawmaning won't help you win arguments

First off tell me how I'm wrong.

Secondly, tell me where I'm straw-manning.

Thirdly, please tell me in any way how actually showing gameplay of games at E3 is a bad thing.

always save the day

Nigger I was never here to argue with you, I'm here to make fun of you
I never made this argument, I was making fun of you thinking microsoft made a competent decision
E3 hasn't been about gameplay since 2006, you're looking for water in a stone

And I asked you how I was wrong. Please go ahead and explain because "you making fun of me" just got you trapped in a corner where you're going to end up pulling out the "I was just pretending to be retarded" card instead of actually explaining why.

I don't care what previous E3's have been like you retard, can't you read? I'm saying IT'S GOOD WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY PUT UP GAMEPLAY INSTEAD OF CINEMATICS.

You can't even come up with an answer to either of my questions, so please, use the "I was pretending" card and just leave this site.

Holy shit autist, I think a xbone subreddit will accommodate your opinions more

No, not the "I was pretending" it's just the "I have no argument other than what I echo when I browse Holla Forums"

You're pathetic.

Autist, I was never here to argue with you, you're not special enough for that. I'm here to laugh at your for shitting your pants in a rage. Please, keep going for my sake.

Whoa there buddy calm down
Do you get this buttmad when someone calls Halo a bland game?

see

Honestly, what's the point of you even using this site let alone Holla Forums or even posting in this thread if you're not going to discuss anything related to it or video games in the slightest and only post bullshit that adds nothing to the discussion in the OP.

Go post on 4chan if you want your average post quality to devolve into shit-flinging of insulting the other poster like you're doing right now.

Be glad in knowing you're one of the reasons why 4chan died and why this site will die a slow death too.

I'm going to be glad knowing I had to do so little to trigger you. Please go to reddit where you won't see opinions which you don't enjoy

Where have I ever said your opinion is the problem here?

It's your shitposting. You're doing nothing to contribute. You don't discuss. You just shitpost.

All you do is parrot posting styles from halfchan that's it. Just because an user wants to know the reason you say "but you're wrong." doesn't mean he's angry you have a different opinion than him. It means he's on a board specifically designed for discussion on the topic at hand, and he actually wants to know why it is you think he's wrong, hence where the discussion part comes in.

But no, you did a great troll there user, good job pat yourself on the back.

Thanks man

>>>/cuckchan/