NIGGER SERIAL KILLER - THREAD #4 - COMFY EDITION

NIGGER SERIAL KILLER - THREAD #4 - COMFY EDITION

Cleveland Facebook shooting: Police hunt killer Steve Stephens who streamed murder and claims '15 more victims' yet no evidence has been found so far. The victim is identified as 74-year-old Robert Godwin.

Police chief & mayor called for Steve to turn himself in.

Cleveland Police have a rapid response Unit out, presumably staffed by SWAT members, to respond to violent crime.

BOLO for subject repeated:
White Ford Fusion driving around
Plates: E363630
social 285789300
Steve Stevens
37 Year olds
Black Male
Wearing polo shirt.

No live streams are currently up, Dahboo77 stream affiliates was shut down by Police earlier under vigilantism. Pulled over by 10 cop cars and issued a City seize and desist order, so much for freedom of the press.

Different Cleveland police dispatches here:
broadcastify.com/listen/mid/28

Thread #01 -
Thread #02 -
Thread #03 -

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stevestephens12/
nitesprite.bandcamp.com/album/strut-radio-edit
realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/drphil/3
incogman.net/2017/04/angry-ape-live-streams-murder-on-facebook/
youtube.com/watch?v=sT4g-hELiI8
archive.fo/0UAwC
twitter.com/CivilrightsOG/status/853863073521836032
archive.is/WBMuf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank god for crazy niggers

*Steve Stevovich Stevens

Hopefully we can get some action and soon

Eh, R2-DNDU's gonna get him soon enough.

People are reporting spotting the white ford fusion, lots are false reports.

Last one was on west boulevard at a gas station, but there is no gas station there.

Will our hero return?

h ttps://twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/853763185685528576

Police has his plates. Unless he did kill that man and his wife who owned the car dealership and got a new ride, hes gonna be tracked down soonish.

I am whiite man know them all bitch please I kill them hand to hand unless orders came from top niggers will die they know it they know me

he will shoot and kill at least two nigger cops when they find him

Triggering moralfags post incoming

HE

My quarterhorse laughs at your EMP attacks.

sitting in the club like bitch flip the switch white boy go nuclear kill you all gl with that ;)

She didnt do enough. She couldve been even more, but she half assed it. Fucking slacker ass whore

The cleveland police are really, really dumb and corrupt though. If the FBI or someone doesn't intervene he could sit in the police station lounge for the next week and they might never notice.

and good excuse to make niggers runs you punk ass jew

Let's slow down the Ki-Adi-Mundi posting, now.

NUCL-HE-AR

All major city police departments are corrupt and incompetent it seems.

New picture of Steven Stevens sniping down niggers.

The moralfags annoy me. Their autistic screeching makes me want to fuck with em.

With cleveland it's especially true, though.
Gunshots in the night are usually never looked into, and stolen cars are left to sit for months. Average response time pushes 40 minutes, assuming they can even reach your house.

So nothing new on the coon on the loose? I guess we all know now you can kill someone in cold blood, on live cam, and get away with it.

He's now in an older black Impala

Shooter was spotted flipping off some citizens before firing upon them! Pic related.

Apparently there was also some mention of "Jay Lane" and "Boston Ross."

How the fuck has this guy not been found yet?

Link?

Lord knows they cant catch a fat nigger who posted himself killing on kikebook live, in broad daylight.

Are you saying Joy Lane took him back or just a car brand?

It's like someone saw what ended up happening to hwndu when it got exiled to its own board and decided to do a faster version of it to this topic. Gee, I wonder who would want to downplay news of a non-white spree killer because it doesn't fit the narrative?

See… This image right here. This is perfect. The attention to detail on this poorly made mspaint tier drawing is astounding. The author added prussian blue to the walls. That means both he, and the people he intends on targeting with this both have to be aware of how prussian blue forms, and how it was notoriously absent from the "homicidal gas chambers". This is the oposite of a low hanging fruit my friends.
This is the highest piece of fruit on the fucking tree.
This is why I love h8chan.

Police incompetence?

I like that he only drives domestic.

your jihad means nothing only a target tho go ahead islam bitch boy we will come for you Christians keep poking the bear that rat pope get asassinated and us white christians unleashed on you here we go get reddey for genocide you shitskin faggots no christian you will DIE but your god wins right you idiot fucks LETS GO~~~~~

Gross incompetence. This nigger is a fat sperglord. These cops in Cleveland are a joke.

Becuase if they find him, they'll have to shoot him. If they shoot him cleveland will chimp out, if they chimp more niggers will die (mostly at the hands of other nogs), which will cuase even more chimping.

CPD is basically planning on letting him become someone else's problem.

Settle down Mohammad. You will get to blow yourself up for Allah soon enough.

I really want you shitskins to provoke us into killing you all you fucking shitskins want war so DO WE so bad

t-that, that is a thing of pure beauty
Tony is an honorary slav at this point.

Anyone mind linking the old nigger's family crying? I Want to see it for myself.

Surely not even (((BLM))) is dumb enough to care about cops killing a nigger that's spree killing other niggers.

Sorry, if I've missed anything, I've been driving all day and haven't been to post.

Calm down.

please give us any reason white race boot will stomp down on your heads

Has a high chance of being fake, but I'll keep tabs on it just in case.

does anyone smell false flag?

this guy fucking records himself shooting guns you can purchase for yourself meaning he got them legit, then he goes off on a fucking killing spree.

he got paid for this shit.

Did anybody else notice that in the pics he has a Samsung Galaxy I think, but in the confession vid he is using what appears to be a Trac flip phone? He probably turned the Galaxy off when he stopped streaming so he can't be pinged. Does anybody know how well those Wal-Mart style Trac phones can be tracked?

Surely you've never took the time to properly assess the inferior intelligence of the negroid ape.

neva been dun befoah

It wouldn't even have to be BLM, the nigs are eager for a chance to nog since this weekend was the first warm one we've had this year. The thaw is here and that's all they've been waiting for since january.

Even if the ghetto niggers from that other stream were the ones to get him there will still be a chimpout if he dies.

Just looked at his video. Apparently he has 3 Glocks and…

A hi-point carbine. Every fucking time a nigger must have a hi-point.
Well, he could definitely get a good score, though.

never lied you will get hurt aahahaha le go no more talk who is the badest of them all bitch

15 alleged? That's pretty good already.

kek

CPD is getting BTFO at this point. They're getting memed on by a sperglord fat ass nigger while he is spree killing. Thats bad.

Gonna need to pay attention to post-capture/kill media. We might also consider what is going on in the news that isn't being covered. False flags are a great way to hide important news stories.

embrace for nuclear destruction you fucking bitch insects

It's probably an Obamaphone, they were handing them out in tents on street corners without any kind of registration. Ever nig in the city has at least two, and no real way to tie them to it.

We only have confirmation on one being his right now. 3 if you count the car dealer couple.

Given the shooter is a nigger and includes other niggers as targets, I don't think it is a false flag. Would be too easy for people to show that black on black crime is worse then cops killing niggers. Though the kikes won't let an chance go by and will still push anti-gun shit, even if this event isn't of their own making.

*tips* m'greek

sounds cool but this aint a game you chink fucks your are about to get wiped by nuclear energy

I wonder what kekworthy shit we would've gotten if social media was a thing during Columbine

Look at his instagram. The video of him at the range is a little bit weird.

this is how it looked like before it was made private

Anyone got even a whiff of this dude? I'm listening to a bunch of the scanners and haven't heard a thing.

There was reports of a white Fusion with Temps near Elyria/Lorain about an hour ago but it's been pretty silent since then.

do you even know what nu-clear does smdh

Steven made it sound like his family hated him before all this, kek.

it became private just a couple of minutes ago, this nigger is active.

His instagram?

He's probably not even in Cleveland anymore

I think the shooter's name was, "Samarcus Hydequari"

Just went private

I am on board kill all nigger race shit faggots like above and preserve the white race absent the jews claiming to be us LIARS!!!!!!!!!

SHEEEEEIIT

Hes ITT right now lads!

Video with him and his weapons is still up. And really, that video feels like something you'd make if you wanted another Sandy Hoax except worse.
I hope this isn't a false flag gun grabber false flag tbh.

So place your bets:

whaaaat the fuck are you on
Nice dubs though.

TRIPS
SHIT
TRIPS

(heiled)

It's private now. There were two videos posted, but I only had time to save one; anyone got the other?

link? save that shit

Dear God, the legendary Samarcus Hydequari?

SEND IN THE TACTIDOGS

He probably an hero'd hours ago.

Well he better give us some proof he is here then

This cop's slurred speech is so annoying. He's either a drunk or his mom was while pregnant

I have a feeling religion of peace is involved.

Can't Corner the Dorner 2: Electric Jiggaboo

Is he targeting Whites?

Looks like a radicalized Black Muslim, they often go for the beard/shaved head look.

using a fake license plate/stolen vehicle
an heros

Phoneposting faggot so I can't. I would appreciate it if someone would grab it and up it here in webbum.

Steve, post here if youre here. If youre gonna shitpost, do it here.

Someone needs to call him and tell him to give up his live updates here.

no nigger you are gone and jews leave to the white man to kill since you coudlnt kill a fly unless a jew told you too nigger

He's really pulling off the old school vanilla flavor crazy. He didn't rant about any kind of agenda, just came off as a nog fucked over with SSRIs.

My money is either a run on the border or hunting someone specific.

you're in luck but we still need the video of him in the car

Gets at least 2 cops, but both the cops are niggers. The god emperor will make a comment about their incompetence.

The other is the video of him killing that guy.

The one guy he confirmed killed was black.

talk about a cuck niggers are the ultimate cucks

COME ON STEVE, THIS IS THE SHITPOSTING MECCA.

GIVE US ALL THE UPDATES HERE SO WE CAN MEME FOR OUR MASTER KEK

4cuck is trolling with that page right? This has them written all over it

He's probably gonna go for that fat sheboon that cucked him soon.

This guy is probably using wifi on his phone at McD's

POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE
POST HERE STEVE

Don't believe the FAKE NEWS that's being posted here by (((anons))).
You all have the wrong stevie steve, here's the real stevie steve, a serial white supremecist, locally known as the local terrorist leader, Sahommad H'yide.

This dubs are looking promising.

An user will do this named David Davidson, if Kek wills.

going to need Holla Forums to catch him….can we call in an airstrike on this nig?

you think you talking bitch your echo chamber better ways to get ahold of me you bitch fuckers

THE ALBANIAN KIDNEY MERCHANT?! SAMŠUR HAYDINA?!

He's stupid if he tries that after broadcasting it to the world

Rolling for R2-DINDU

Blacks on a public killing spree is the opposite of what they want. That would make the public want to arm up to defend themselves.

This is your mind on the first day of redpill.

NO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

No they might have them in custody already.

He may be trying to beat Cho's score.

Today is the 10-year anniversary of the Virginia Tech massacre.

This. He's been planning this for months.

Someone needs to call this fucking nigger and get him to give us a live update right here right now

No fucking way.

Keep posting you fucking lunatic.

Nobody will beat Breivik's record though. No nog can match Sir Breivik's Nordic Fury.

boddie hitting the floor w4 going bitch and no bbj will save you from me pure strike mode you fucking rat

Hot damn, look at those criss-crossed gas tubes!

Well hes a coon, so that just may come to pass

Text him the link

and in 4/20/2017 will be the anniversary of the columbine shooting, it will also be hitler's birthday.

He said he was targeting Greeks.

CZ EVO AND GLOCKFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

1911 & CX4 MASTER RACE

faster than your mama sucking you in you grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What about him ?

Holy shit, they're not in "dindu nuffin" mode? They're actually disowning him like they should? This guy has really shaken the nigger community to the core.

can you knock a mother fucker out5 thinks hes hot shit because bbj or you think ahaha your mistake

It's possible, he even said he was out to kill as many as possible.

Good luck you crazy nigger

He blamed his mother, so of course she never heard of him.

manlet detected

where do that many commies and shitskins gather though? We need to provide the suicidal autists with goals

We have a couple days, what should we do for his birthday this year?

Breivik still holds the current high score, at 77(more like 93), with extra points for planning, style, and explosives.

I love doggos

>>>/reddit/

That was fucking hilarious, why have I never seen this before?

They're the rare semi-civilized niggers as evidenced by the fact that he actually knows who his children are. Top kek watching their easter get btfo.

spray paint jewish temples with deformed swastikas.

They didn't write that dummy. When was the last time you heard a nigger use the word "whereabouts".

That's the domestic record, but internationally Breivik has the highest body count by a single man. I think the Norway incident was a psy-op to demonize the right, but I'm just making conversation.

Omega Psi Phi
the black fraternity he was a member of in college

reddit took it from chan

Remember what we did for Moot? Marbecakealsothegame?

We should do something like that for HItler.

That's why the autistic malaysian always posted dead dogs whenever Imkikey banned him and his shitty thread for the 54th time.

He also specifically targeted commies.

Special mention for obvious patsy Timothy McVeigh and his 168* score. He gets the asterisk for being a patsy though.

as with rage faces, but we don't use them do we, faggot?

Fun Fact:
The Black Fraternities have a lot of Egyptian iconography and attempt to re-claim the Greek alphabet as Egyptian/Nubian typically.

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

good striker have a lil bit of know how know to not get on the ground with though bitches they will chock you the fuck out so if you a striker do striking or you will get chocked the fuck out period

From where, post-exodus cuckchan? Retard babyspeak furfag shit does not belong here.

LOL the stream just figured out white dark skin is fake

Does Timothy McVeigh count? He got 168, but he was obviously a patsy.

We use rees in these parts, son.

>>>/reddit/

I thought cuckchan created that cancer back in 2000 something.

this is what the police meant by him having contacts with a religious organization - it's familial

allow space even them having to get up then strik never play their game if they are a bbj striker is warrior

OKC bombing was a false flag, so it doesn't count.

Watch A Noble Lie.

I love it when internet detectives take this as srs bzns, it's like these cucks have never seen a computer before.

>>>/bog/

A community can't immediately just drop a meme, the doggo meme is still relatively fresh and it'll be a month or two before Holla Forums will regard it as the gay aids it is. That being said, keep calling fags out.

DARK COLORED SUV

That's actually tumblr's only meme. Everyone took it from tumblr.

Ya, I figured that. Like I said, he was a patsy used by the government.

He's going to get a better score!

That's my prediction.

Whereabouts isn't exactly a big word. That's the sort of word a nigger would use when trying to sound human.

OKC was a hologram.

I was not making an acronym out of "lol" like a normie but simply posting it in ALLCAPS to express my sincere laughter

How have they not captured the nig yet?

improv. VVX nerve gas is gonna fuck some shit up, some guy was posting a recipe somewhere on the internet that's not here a while ago.

The battlecry.

(419) 222-5311 CALL HIS FAM UP

tbh was all pre cursur tyo go to war with anyone fuck with my team going down yet was you little rat jews getting us to do your dirty work you fucking rats
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

I don't know, this nigger has drive, I think he'll go out shooting at the cops.

Tumblr is in some ways (culturally not mechanically) a more innocent version of chans.

My guess is that it's a gun grabbing, internet privacy grabbing false flag.
But it is with a nig, so who knows?

PEOPLE ARE ANSWERING

Well if it was real could you blame Jewish people so much for their tricks? The fact that it isn't real makes it a psy-op with a guilt inducing effect the ends of which is stealing our goddamn tendies. So if you want it to be real I'd say you are in fact pro fucking jewish. tbh

from atlanta accidental IG shooting

DIE JEW!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE

callfags if you still up get on this

That kind of shit won't pass these days

checked and kek'd

You mean degenerate.

forgot links

11alive.com/news/teen-accidentally-kills-himself-as-friends-watch-on-instagram-live/430784177

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/13/teenager-accidentally-shoots-himself-on-instagram-live/

www.rt.com/usa/384983-manhunt-cleveland-facebook-live-killer/

record that shit too

Geez, we might as well make this the thread theme.

I can't believe we ever used those pics. So fucking cancerous.

Cho had an admirable score and sent a manifesto to the media. I think he would have live streamed had the technology been available then. Definitely a high energy lad. An ant person, but highly motivated nonetheless.

Yes. That was 70 years ago. Pretty much everyone is dead. They wouldn't have earned the right to bitch anyway. They were asked very nicely to leave several times.

They try and push people to suicide over fan art.

WHY NOT?

It doesn't seem like a false flag, but they're going to pull that shit

Yeah the vast majority of tumblr is turbo aids but there's small pockets of good shitposting.

jesus you niggers. doggo is just how a nip would say it out aloud. It doesn't even classify as a meme. why the fuck you do you say waifu all the time?

If you murdered 99% of Tumblr's atrocious userbase, (basically all of the women and underages) you could have a pretty good platform to follow things related to your interests, like facebook, without the friend bullshit and following your every move. Back when I actually used that site, before it became utter cancer, all I followed was WW2 vehicles and weaponry, /k/-tier shit of all varietes, and anime.

Stop being cancer.

When I first saw the kill I was listening to
nitesprite.bandcamp.com/album/strut-radio-edit

Nice try, moshie.

IIRC his manifesto was so controversial that it wasn't published, at least not initially.

Martin Bryant was a cheeky aussie lad who got up there too.

NEW AT 11

NIGGER KILLS NIGGERS

TUNE IN FOR MORE DETAILS

Checked and saved.

Was it worth reading? Normally I at skim them, but I passed over ant man.

This guy again…

i don't understand this type of shilling. What the fuck has been happening here? First the nigger apologists and now this?

KYS foreigner

wow, the quality of that is unsettling
goodwork ?

Niggers gonna nig

Like clockwork.

Use a soundboard like this:
realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/drphil/3

He was talking about going to death row, so I think he means to live. But that would only happen if he surrendered, because otherwise the cops will shoot him dead. I don't think either of those are very likely, which is why I'm betting on an hero.

Can't Bereave the Steve*
Makes sense

Holy fuck. I know it's real but I feel like I should ask to make sure anyway…

I will if you will

Gas yourself.

Dude my point is that you don't even understand what a meme is, and apparently I'm correct. Stop posting and tie yourself to the nearest set of train tracks.

It's pupper you faggot

He's never said anything intelligent in his life.

Sauce on the music user. That shit was awesome.

The jew category is all lies.

Truly kino.

Why would we want to kill this nigger? He's breaking the conditioning, and the added bonus he's a nigger killer.

can anybody dig/ confirm this. i know its a stretch.

Possible, but it sounded like that's just what he expected to happen, rather than what he was aiming for.

He's a Mason.

pupper is just unfiltered tumblr though.

Another cancer reddit/tumblr/furaffinity meme.
>>>/oven/

SPOOKY!!!

nah ask about this connection

What white supremacists? What white people? We're talking about Cleveland. You're smoking crack, Suq Madiq.

So is the Board Owner…

this is proof of some next level fuckery going on on 8ch. Saying doggo instead of dog is a meme now. And there are idiots bringing in >>>/reddit/ thinking posting this somehow makes them an oldfag.

now, granted, this earnest stephens is an octogenarian

There's more things to this world than just Carpenter Brut, user.

and Earnest/Ernest, different spellings

right? its not that common of a last name right?

you're a pleb and brut is a cuck :^)I've wanted to use that track for something for quite a long time, thanks serial murder nigger.

sonny's justice by neon droid

Anyone got video of the dumb nigger killing himself?

Sorry IDF-kun, but do you have a meme licence? Because you can't just go around declaring your MKULTRA a meme without one.

Look at that, it's scared.
You're just cancer.

wew

only takes a glance at israel to figure that out

It's a Holla Forums meme you dip.

or a typo by the reporter?

I've seen "doggo" and "pupper" both used on Holla Forums for weeks, but suddenly only now in this thread it's become a fracture point.

I have no idea where it came from. I don't know if it came from tumblr. Do you know why? Because I don't go to tumblr. Some people here are claiming to be authorities on such matters, but ironically that's just labeling them as the cancer they claim to be fighting.

Idiots.

All I saw was butthurt over his allegedly not being recognized as a supreme being. Rage over rich kids, et cetera.

That makes it ok? Jim is a kike faggot.

Depends on how you look at it.

The Jew category is what is CLAIMED… And even with those exaggerated figures, all the arguments of Jewry collapse. There are between 6x and 10x as many non-Hispanic White geniuses in the US as there are Jewish geniuses, even assuming exaggerated figures.
When you realize how the numbers actually play out, none of the narratives of Jewry - as regards Jews, or niggers/mudfolk for that matter - hold any water whatsoever, and the signs of Jewry become too blatant to ignore. I've seen huge success in this vein as regards revealing Jewry to the normies.

Fucking christ man. A meme is just something people do. It's literally cultural genetics. Speaking is a meme. Stopping at red lights is a meme. Making the same gay over and over is a meme. Being gay is a meme.

It's one jew in particular spamming both, usually, whatever the hell it's meant to be, it doesn't belong here.

What in the FUCK is going on in this thread? Seriously, what the fucking fuck?

This is cool user. Got a good site to torrent it? My usual spot doesnt have this.

or maybe I have the wrong dox.

I love how he just smacks the one that tried to bite him.
Gotta show the cobras who is boss.
I actually wonder what the average life expectancy of this job is.

if we can find consecutive flags, we can find a nigger.

I guess great minds think alike

Only "doggo" I've heard about was a twitter meme about a dog that was also killed in the Stockholm attack.

Damn son, where'd you find this? This is hot shit.

this. if there's no video of this to plaster in webm threads to the end if time i'll be sad.

If we find him, can we weaponise him against jews?

Hwndu has arrived.

still mad he killed that based negro doing nothing instead of some violent ape thug nigger.
there is a difference you know

(checked)
I imagine it to be a bit like chicken farming.

ITS PUBLIC NOW
ITS PUBLIC NOW
ITS PUBLIC NOW
ITS PUBLIC NOW
ITS PUBLIC NOW

wew

Are those— yes they're wearing dogs

Wrong

got his other video

Reddit, please.

If someone posted cancer rage comics and misused "le" and didn't get called out on it for a bit, would you start thinking it's somehow ok to post here?

This guy.

Shit this is great.

I NEED THIS, WHERE DO I FIND THIS.

Rockbox doesnt have it

oh, it's literally just the shooting, now the account's private again, stange

Probably quite high, as those snakes are almost-certainly defanged.
Checked for false bravado.

its not a dox,
it's a link to a story
my first post is looking for confirmation

Could you cucks stop fighting and get to the task at hand, finding this nigger?

incogman.net/2017/04/angry-ape-live-streams-murder-on-facebook/

Not his

Slap an infinity loop on that and it's banner tier.

why do you want to find him? statistically he is more likely to shoot another nog.

Nobody here wants him found before he can ventilate a few more nogs.

Cool screencap reddit.

How, exactly? What could possibly be followed right now, since he's not streaming or posting anything that would lead to him being found.

I saw Ghost last October and these guys opened for them, had no idea who they were. Absolutely blew me the fuck away.

If you know what you're doing, it's not hard to pirate shit from Bandcamp. Search around and you'll find the way.

Name and album title on cover, song in filename.

I've been using unix since 09, you goddamn kike.

what is this artist called, I can't read the retarded name.

Rampage shooters never kill anyone important, it's always bluepilled normies that end up in the morgue instead of people who actually deserve it. Holla Forums flips out when I say Breivik did nothing significant, instead of killing his zog masters or enablers he went off and murdered a bunch of children. Holla Forums will be in ultra hd happening mode when some zog banker or political shabbos goy gets the bullet though. Chaos only seems to find the wrong people.

I defer to your judgement. You obviously have more experience with those things than I do.

Hubrid

he followed 3 thousand people, that took awhile other than using a shitty bot, also how the fuck do you know that, the one you have on your image isn't his clearly, the one I link is more legit.

Fuck, just realized. meant to say "same gay joke"

That's just a reddit tier shit meme/joke. First of all, everyone knows monkeys can learn to shoot better than niggers.

What's that Top middle picture about?
The one with him in the orange shirt.

Why even live?

why would the actual shooter be alternating between having a public and private account? It's a game

Holy shit you really are a fucking retard

It was a camp for the children of leading political figures. The idea was that he was killing a future generation of political cucks. Did you even read his manifesto fig newton?

This sort of music speaks to my soul. It reminds me of old school 8-bit NES game music, and that was the first kind of music I liked as a kid.

someone said it's a masonic gesture

Go listen to some electro industrial shit instead of that garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT4g-hELiI8

filtered.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.

Took you that long?

every killer with their own creativity and approach on decisions.

the better question is, why would someone LARP and pretend to be a serial killer under investigation, they could try to pinpoint the sock account and invade the shithead's house that is trolling people on the internet for a couple of laughs.

Wow. you have bad taste

Sir Brevik killed future commies. Roof killed niggers in their church, which is a place commie niggers congregate to plot their kill whitey schemes.

tbh I think you should just stick to sucking cock my friend

filtered

I wish I clicked on his most recent posts instead of going for the murder video we all watched already. I didn't recognize the thumbnail. Did anybody else get it?

Kill urself my man. Mr. Hyde wants a word with you.

He still carried out orders as a puppet. Masons
and Jews used him to trigger Jews/Muslims/normalfags into fearing the ebil whide nadsis. His actions only strengthened the resolve of organizations like the EDL and Jewish thinktanks outreaching to Muslims.

I know, thanks.

I will

when did you start?

I'm sorry buy Cyberpunk is eye rape.

I don't care who you are that is funny

All that retrowave shit is just dumbed down industrial for normies. It's almost as bad as vaporwave at this point.

I got used to it after a while.
We need a better red theme honestly.

You have to have been using unix since 09 to "get" cyberpunk.

All synth music is gay you fags

Not that it is any surprise really, since every high profile assassin who was a Mason was carrying out the will of (((someone else))), Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey, and Breivik were all useful idiots.

Here's some real industrial you Megafaggot.

you need to kill yourself.

Dumping screenshots of his Instagram comments. The two videos are already uploaded at

I sincerely hope you're being ironic.

I took the bait. Should've filtered kikes in disguise like these in the first place

I'm not talking about music, nigger, I'm talking about site themes.

pupper is at least a 4chan thing I'm pretty sure, from that "sleep tight pupper" macro

Red Hat Linux 6 (not RHEL6). Got it from a CD in the back of a book. It was hot shit, even game with GNOME. Real cutting edge stuff. /s It was obsolete when I got it, 2001 or so.

What is the body count so far?

Synthesizers are more reliable than real people and samplers like the Mirage and EPS have made traditional instruments obsolete.

Mouth breather.

What's the grounds for you calling it that?

Like pottery.

Good choice of Death Grips user, woulda gone with "Spread eagle across the block" personally.

More fitting since both the song and the current thread are about a crazy nigger shooting random people.

It's fake.

I really do think this nig has Muslim blood in him.

Another awesome tune. Thank you to you guys posting this stuff. Been in dire need of something different to listen to.

the fact that a man can just shoot someone and upload a video of it and remain out at large
wont somebody think of the children
we need to get these guns off the street, more cameras
IoT can help
clot more cameras
mics everywhere
and no guns

or we could spin this…if only that poor man had a gun

1 confirmed, a shitload thay haven't been proven yet.

yeah man, smart move by an obvious troll amirite?

Yo, pop on the Cleveland Scanner, they might have just found the car on E93rd

What, like with TTS? That's too hardcore even for me.

Off yourselves

True

The guy who writes everything for VAC is a giant SJW faggot, IE, crypto-kike. Seriously, he is the whiniest faggot ever. I used to like VAC too, but he absolutely ruined my enjoyment of them.

Did he really kill 14 people or is that just boasting?

see

My point still stands you DOUBLE NIGGER

What the fuck is wrong with (((musicians))) nowadays?

Nah, old nig wouldn't've had a chance even if he were armed to the teeth. Somebody points a gun at your head and they're that close, they have you by the balls.

I think you got the wrong guy, buddy,

It's pretty shit though. Reddit to the max, you might as well listen to vaporwave.

It's not. Also literally has a fucking nigger in the band.

I agree. I don't know why I linked VAC because I don't even like them, it was just the first thing that popped in my mind.

One confirmed, two possible, nothing else we know of.

We should really just stop paying for inner city police and turn it into escape from new york.

So far it seems like he's only killed 1. 3 if he killed those car dealership people too.

Wow, its almost like death grips is rock and rap
AKA Garbage

Holy fuck that was incredible.

2nd Renaissance terrified me when I was a kid.

WEW

hey generation X, watcha postin?

We won't know for some time, if the police ever decide to release the information. I would think that it would be easier to prove at least the murders he listed in that vid where he gave actual addresses.

No, I'm mocking you for thinking our discussion about stylesheets was actually about music.

Robots deserved everything they got in that video.

turd tier he never met me I kill niggers and I am white so warrior class who else you gonna ghost busters push nah get one name sent you are a dead nigger no holly wood

as reddit as anime is? :^)

You notice how all the Instagram messages shown were posted within two hours? It's an internet troll who made the fake Instagram account after the shooting had already happened.

Try this

I'd say that mostly Ghibli is reddit. Reddit is too normie for most of that stuff.

I will kill you and you mama nigger Aryan rules fuck you shit skin chink fuckers am I wrong

Go home user, you're drunk.

Well, I mean they've been demanding police to stay out. They got their wish at least.

oh but you tried me and got killed WHITE POWER!!

Are they outsourcing now? This sounds like some chinamen shit.

The old guy literally dindu nufin.

Robots are huge faggots.

Prepare for panic

its an active nigger making a backup account from his facebook page that got banned, we see evidence of his constant obsession with social media, this is common behavior for people who cares too much about making self biography videos and about their life problems while recording themselves, if I were banned from some place, I would drag atleast some of the shit I uploaded from the banned profile to another site that hasn't gotten my shit banned yet.

It's poo in the loo robot tier.

Nice.

lucky I aint trump I would kill you all asap be a natsoc Only white rule the natural

Just going to say again, faggots need to start using niggers for ops.
Get some das rite people pissed off enough or whatever

I like miyazaki stuff though, does that mean I have to go to bog?

wew
Good job Cleveland PD. Stupid fucking niggers. Have the time and ability to pull over some guy streaming his vigilante attempt, but can't do shit about the guy who livestreamed a murder.

There were similar posts in past threads, maybe just a bot that posts random strings of words

I thought so too at first, but the syntax is off. I don't think this one is a poo.

They let him escape?
-_-

What the fuck are the police there doing?
The silver lining is that he might end up in Berkley.

We can make an exception.

Fuck off back to Reddit you cock sucking faggot. Filtered.

The CIA is unleashing pajeet bots on us

I got pulled over for not having a fucking blinker on.

This fucking nigger murders unknown amounts of people and manages to slip out of the fucking state. Jesus fucking Christ I hate cops.

I think it's an Iranian who OD'd on redpill. We actually had something like this happen in 2015, when some autiste was yelling shit like "war is natural state of aryan, go conquer go war".

How can even nigger cops be this incompetent, this whole day has been one long joke.

It's a bot.

He's back! Rejoice!

Born in '97. I just fucking hate synth music. It's too far removed from reality.

Fuck, just saw aesthetic terms and lumped you in.

Commie.

if he actually left the state, than that means it'll be easier for him to get caught, why did he do something so stupid like that? could have been on his shit state because the cops there are shit.

Again, off yourself.

It's almost like you have no taste. See embed.

Michiganon here. Locked and loaded.

"industrial" isnt even defined dumbass. "industrial music for industrial people"

It ain't called mistake on the lake for no reason, satan.

Whew lads

God fucking damn you. You people are almost 20 now. Why. Why the fuck does time have to keep going. I'm 2 god damn years older than you.

Holy shit fuck off you /mu/ faggots, you're derailing hard.

How many black people need to shoot each other until the gunshots recreate Beethoven?

There were reports several hours ago about him being in Pennsylvania.

music is like art, you're suppose to appreciate it because it requires creativity to do them, well atleast some music.

why the fuck do you care about media entertainment having anything to do with reality? thats not how things work faggot, if you're cockblocking creativity because you crave for reality, you have horrible taste.

MI here, loading up ruger as we speak

Who are you quoting you fucking retard?

Cleveland: where incompetence is a virtue

Imageboards stopped being good when people born in the 90s were over 18. In other words, 2007 was the beginning of the end. I wish I could go back to a time without most of you faggots, but such is life.

hey guys, what if we "lie" about seeing him in some random state, we can just spam this shit to the fake news reporters that will falsely report his location making it hard to pinpoint this nigger.

you having trouble fucking with gods chosen (white people) you trying you d-c bull whites are bucking back bitch we u the jew control you been trained with you little people We will destroy every everything you love and once we kick your ass show you why it is the jews fault you butt hurt faggots

everything after 94 is cancer

Calm down ubermensch, I've done my two years.

I'm too old for this shit.

Why the fuck would you listen to music that isn't removed from reality? Reality is full of niggers and other undesirables.

Death Grips is shit. its nigger tier garbage. You have ass music taste user

Everything after 89 is cancer, don't kid yourself.

Implying this idiot who can't cope with basic loss would even know what TOR or a VPN is, he probably has Windows 10.

You can fucking leave any time now. You are not welcomed nor wanted here. Your posts suck and you suck as a person.

Stay safe user and if he comes to your doorstep, ventilate him.

PANIC
nah, I'm a thousand miles away.

Listen, if you're not collecting your pension you ain't ready to be here yet.

as a '90 fag I agree tbh, the class of '07 was the last non-rap fag class in my HS, still had punk rockers and goths and skater guys

I live in Michigan, the suburbs around Detroit

IS HE COMING FOR ME
DOES HE KNOW I CALLED HIM A NIGGER ON HIS FACEBOOK?
HELP

you aint doing shit come to ATL see how fast you get stomped

this tbh, gen z cancer can fuck off

cyka blyat

97 was the year my cousin was born, he is now a manlet, got some kike blood from his mother's side which doesn't belong from our family, I remember that this is the year that created this spaz and I used to bully the shit out of him, he's old now but still a fucking child, just like the worthless underage mentality faggot you just replied to.

Just another homicide that will go unnoticed. Good luck faggot

t.saginaw

Anybody born after 1990 is essentially subhuman.

FORCED TO DEFEND MYSELF
*POW POW POW*

Burbs here too. We need to stick together. I have about 200 rounds. If the nigger gets you, I will avenge.

The police are sure looking like idiots. Guess we won't be hearing about this nigger for years unless he wants to keep killing.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED.

wew

hey guys, what if we "lie" about seeing him in some random state, we can just spam this shit to the fake news reporters that will falsely report his location making it hard to pinpoint this nigger.

nah bitch even whites kill you in atl suprized none there done merced you fuck you nigger you a bitch

all gen z spics can fuck off tbh

Defanging is not a thing the closest thing is to remove the venom glands and thats a costly operation that requires a vet. I have worked with cobras for a few years they are big bluffers and rarely bite or make effort strikes to bite more of mock bullshit.

You fucked that up.

I'll be at your house shortly.
You aren't allowed to defend yourself, citizen.

You, you double nigger faggot, because you know you haven't listened to more than 2 of their songs off the same album, yet have the audacity to define their music based solely off of that.

At least what I listen to has more depth than a fucking pond, faggot.

good idea, where do I sign up

such a great idea you had to copy and paste three times

I have a sister who's turning 18 next year. She was born in 2000. Fucking crazy. I got creeped out and stopped watching porn when people from '97, '98 got were being employed.

Now people from 1999 can now. To me that really freaks me out, that people who I could have gone to high school with, people who grew up with me, could be porn stars right now instead of productive people.

Bullshit. Michigan has SYG and castle doctrine. I honestly hope he doesn't come to my house because I would be forced to end his spree.

I think normies will accomplish that themselves.

nice, got pics?

I've listened to Calling Ov The Dead and Neuroblastoma all the way through, in fact I own them both because I saw them in a store and just bought. I'm sorry, I just don't really like them. Phucking Phreak is pretty good though.

this. If you want to listen to nigger music at least listen to decent nigger music made by whites
and yes, necro is white, don't know about the other fag - went to high school with him and he's decently redpilled

>>>/fbi/

Thats another thing that weirds me out, how people sexualize people either my age or my sisters age. Especially people OLDER than me.

That whole "40 year old man that finds 18 year old women attractive" rubs me the wrong way. I can't even find 18 year olds attractive, instead I'm feeling like this sudden urge to make them do their homework.

Man if you want to take my words out of context, I could do worse to you in that game. I just appreciate the performative aspect of music more than most. You and can fuck off with your "art doesn't have to involve reality" post-modernist bullshit

Everything is cancer, especially commies.

It's funny, usually when I post about my college experiences I get some praise for being young AND not being indoctrinated.

I WON'T LET YOU DEFEND YOURSELF GOYIM
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY PRODUCT'S LIFE
GUNS AREN'T FOR YOU, ONLY ME AND MY PEOPLE

I'm the Death Grips user. I could care less about that other bit of music, which does sound decent.

Ha, like some nigger ranting bix nood style into a mic while some faggot hits a bass drum every split second is (((deep music))). Fuck off you nigger loving faggot.

He isn't White and I doubt you are either.

Oh. I just don't like death grips. Sorry.

DiJ is the good shit, but even he uses synths, you gibbon.

archive.fo/0UAwC
Tariq Nasheed, racist nigger is using this black on black crime to attack whites. I've made some OC and I've got Twitter bots on it. Let's push this man to be fired. Contact his employers now

For informative purposes I will note that Death Grips is 66% white.

He's a kike. Listen to Mr Bond, faggot.

If he was smart he'd stay in Cleveland. He seems pretty safe there

Don't know what happened there.

Post pics of 18 yo sis.
We're your friends..

I'm beginning to doubt whether or not you're from around here.

Im not the one bitching about synths you faggot. I can enjoy music of all sorts, Im not 15 like you mongrels.

01' fags welcome? :^)

Ree confirmed.

Maybe it's a diversion, so the Cleveland PD stops looking for him.
Who am I kidding, they're not looking for him anyway.

And 100% shit

Sigh, I hate to say it but:
THEY HAD ONE JOB!

>>>/newfag/
>>>/kys/
>>>/reddit/

Jesus, had no idea. He hid his real last name in HS, typical jewish trick. Pretend to be white until they're successful then they're suddenly jewish again.
Is there any white rapper that isn't a fucking kike or should I just get better taste?

To each his own.

How does it feel to have such shit tier thinking ability for a lack of a brain? I bet you hopped off the Trump train once he bombed Syria instead of thinking too, like the impulsive, retarded faggot that you are.

I like music of all sorts, not just synth based music, I even like Darkthrone, although their latest albums sound were ripped off from Slaughter, they even ripped the mascot off.

There is no need to do this. Once they publicize a hotline for tips they'll be flooded with thousands.

I promise. I fucking promise. When the day of the rope happens, you all can do the niggers and spic and fag duty. You can have it. I just want to kill every single pornographic producer and star myself. I want to hang those fucking degenerate slime balls as high as legally possible. Every last one of them. I want the companies on fire. I want the servers destroyed. I want their degenerate empire that objectifies women to be turned into cinder.

Stop it user. We get you, you love slurping on that niggers AIDS infected cock. We understand, hence why you will get the rope first.

Your entire rage rant told me you are sexually frustrated and need more of that AIDS infected nigger spuz, asap.

thats because its small enough to not be recognized, easy to get clugged up by dense shit.

And youre a giant faggot

Biggest faggot

We're a proud Buzum board. FYAD with this shit. :^)

You wont hang anyone except yourself faggot.

Holla Forumseddit, we're breaking up. it's not me, it's you

Their number 1 concern is downplaying it as much as possible. Police activity alerts people to the fact that there's a problem involving a nigger. He could kill a hundred people and his actual crimes would still be the secondary concern.

t. son of porn star

Death In June's sole member is a faggot and a liberal. He even played in Israel. So who is gonna get the rope first?

Dude, Darkthrone has been ripping off other bands ever since A Blaze in the Northern Sky. Its not a secret. Even Fenriz says so. He calls it paying tribute to the old school.

I know, okay, please, I'm trying to eat dinner with my family, please. I have been kind, so please!

So you listen to a literal fucking faggot, yet claim that I love dick and need more aids?

Nice IMAX projector user, pic related. Where did you get it?

welp this thread proved what I always thought, the election filled this place up with 17-19 year old retards

webm is inferior.
isn't it?

Your a faggot

It's worse than that, user. Most of them aren't even white and have background on sites like reddit.

Look man, porn is terrible for the soul and so on, but just because you can't cope with the fact the people will want your sister's ass doesn't mean you got to go around gassing kikes. There's enough reasons already, it doesn't have to be personal.

Get a room you two.

I started on 4chan two years before the first exodus.

*slurp slurp*

*slurp slurp*

BTW, Death Grips still sucks

Let your balls drop and then try again.

No, VP9/Opus is superior to MP4. Plus webm's seek better and work for freetards who don't want to associate with the MPEG-LA jews.

Barely been following this, because I don't really care for monkeyshines. Has there been any confirmation of 15 dead? Or is this just a nigger larp?

what a based killing nigger. Keep the killing alive

I know tbh, the HWNDU threads made me forever smirk when gen z faps itself off like we did 7 years ago, at least we were white

Go on, keep ignoring me and talking nonsense. You're only proving more and more with every post that I am exactly right.

So Holla Forums already existed by the time you got there? Seems so strange to me.

Yes and no.
VP9 is better than h264, but h265 is better than VP9.
Almost everyone smart here uses vp9+opus, which with the right settings can get you 20+ minutes in 8MB.

Well that 12 year old faggot who has shit taste in music sure did ruin this thread, and you faggots all fell for his bait. Fuck you.

No.
Almost certainly.

How does he defend this man?

webm is vp8 you nigger. Try posting a vp9 and see what happens.

vp9 is supposed to compete with mp5 anyway, you double nigger

'90-fag here, I'll one-up you and say that everything after 80 is cancer. My generation's only contributions to society have been minor iterations of thins produced by the previous generation, and even then it's usually worse. Parent generation gave us the internet, we filled it with lame shit and turned over our freedom and privacy to corps like Facebook and Google. We had every opportunity to take the technologies given to us and make the world a better place but we failed on all counts.

Our file-limit is more than 12MB now. Might even be at 16MB, I think it's growing slowly.

The nu male hapas will tell stories about it, those of an even lighter pigment, the stuff of legends.

No I just can't stand seeing people younger than me turned into literally a piece of meat. Seeing them earning thousands of dollars to be turned into fucking cattle. All the money spent on schooling, the parenting, the love and effort, all of it worthless to this person.

No they don't want to learn about the wonders of the world or philosophy or history or anything about humanity. They just want to get off and be paid, just to get off more with drugs and alcohol. Something they're not even legally able to buy yet but can easily get ahold of.

And their despicable jewish producers that promote all sorts of degenerate sodomy acted upon such young women. Encouraging them to be nothing more than what I described earlier.

Oh I so do. I make everything I hate personal. Porn is number 1, next is drugs and media deception. And its not really my sister as much as the fact that people much much older than her or I encourage this behavior for their own sexual gratification. Sex is a natural thing and I'm not bothered by people her age going out with her.

Gen X is fucking cancer.

race mixing degenerates need to be gassed

I would love to see what Trump would tweet about this debacle from a bunch of tard cops.
I actually want to look for photos of all the Cleveland Police working now just to see how many have fucking Downs and/or

apologies for the reddit spacing. My paragraphs looked so much bigger in the quick reply.

is this nigger still alive?

>>>/fbi/

Maybe fix the part of your brain that makes you this retarded.

>>>/freech/
>>>/killyourself/

The only update in hours has been another police department in another state posting something on twitter.

I continue to use 8MB out of tradition, and benchmarking. You could call it a fingerprint for our files.
8MB is also very portable.

Alright. I'll hopefully read that the cops have put him down by the morning. Knowing any more about this clown seems like a waste of time.

Even that faggot makes better music than Death Grips. Thats my point.

Death Grips is trash music for trash people.

It was real in his mind.

wew

No one gives a fuck about your shitty taste in trash bands
No one gives a fuck about the difference between webm and mp4
No one gives a fuck about interracial couples
No one gives a fuck about your feelings towards millennials and gen-z's
No one gives a fuck about the nigger killer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEW

I could see it now:

I know, I was asking how he could defend Douglas Pearce

Interdasting…

Find him or niggers look like him and do the work the system won't do.

b-but user that's what this thread is about

I'm an outspoken national socialist, fit, white, have an attractive quasi redpilled white girlfriend (all things in time) and a good job as a millwright. Redpilling my entire family slowly as well as my community.
Born in '93. Suck my cock.

>Stream #0:0: Video: vp9 (Profile 0), yuv420p(tv), 1280x720, SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 1k tbn, 1k tbc (default)
>Stream #0:1: Audio: opus, 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
Have any other stupid claims you want me to debunk?

Webm is a container you dumbfuck.

Where do you think you are, faggot?

this song is called cutting koreans

Sounds like a copypasta.

lol

aka, liberal cunt who loves black cock and multiculturalism

>>>/newfag/
>>>/cancer/

Oh God, I remember Crisis. They do suck horribly.

I never knew the connection between DiJ and Crisis. Hell, DiJ has been accused of being Nazi's tons of times. Wouldve never guessed there was a connection. Crisis were way SJW punk/metal garbage long before SJW term was even a thing.

I'm telling you now, ground war in cleveland will cost than iraq, just level the whole thing and start over.

Niggers can't even go crazy right.

>>>/fbi/

Antifa dies next time. There is no restart. They are at war even if they don't realize it. Next rally is going to be an outright war. This is war, not altruistic second chances. They burned those years ago. Next one starts exactly where this was paused.

It's fucking weird man. Honestly started coming to Holla Forums to debate racists and learned left from right instead. Shitposted on Holla Forums a bunch, gamergate happened, and now I'm here. I love this place but it's got a tint of paranoid schizophrenia about it.

Fuck off tariq nasheed

Seeded as a Top 5 Move in Trump's Presidency

Ohio is pretty much all niggers tbh. Cincy, Cleveland, Lima, Toledo, liberal Columbus… just level the whole fucking thing.

This isn't round based, cunt. This is when you start the body count.

Paranoid schizophrenia is the only thing that keeps the condition broken through. Embrace it, the only thing you can trust is that, for sure, everyone is out to get you.

This is why it's important to remember to state your argument and not just filter people. You can still call them shill jew faggots, but do it after you blow them the fuck out.

Why live in niggerville when there's plenty of nice places around you?

TALK TALK TALK

Everything between the major cities is nice though. The I-75 corridor is garbage though. From Toledo to Cincinnati, garbage.

Kill yourself you retarded cuckchan faggot. VP9 goes into webm.

Actually Ohio is ridiculously red, it's just the hives that ruin what would have been a great place to put down a family farm. Level the cities, but spare the amish.

t. the last white man in cleveland

IT IS ON AND IT WILL NOT CEASE TO BE ON UNTIL THEY ARE ALL DEAD

I bet that coon is heading into PA, probably in Erie by now, maybe even made it into NY and gonna go hide in the hills.

So I'm thinking to myself…
>Why is this guy so confident that VP9 webm's can't be posted here? I've done it numerous times and it works just fine. If he's ever tried it, he'd know it works. Yet he's seemingly confident it doesn't.
So on a hunch, I waded into the sewers and look what I found!
Go back to cuckchan you stupid faggot.

paranoid schizo is a generic section to place you into so you can consume jewish drugs like seroquel and other random drugs. They are using you like a tool. There aren't psychological categories, the jews just made you think there was

how are they going to find one black dude in NY

You're not even going to be graced with sewer disposal like a BR.

fuck off and die coastfag, ohio is a based part of the midwest and is a historically important state just like Michigan in the history of this nation

The h8 machine is fueled by autism.

vp9 is the video codec, webm is the container.
h265 is the video codec, mp5 is the container.

FIND THEM ALL

If you're eating anything that comes in a pill you're not nearly paranoid or schizophrenic enough.

That part of NY isnt as bad, if he stays on the south NY border and north PA area. Its injuns and whites in that area. Coons do stand out, but its very rural and wooded through there.

so what do you eat? weed?

Good thinking, Cleveland police. Now this is someone else's problem

Fucking just go kill them, then. Don't taint this place with those posts.

That's the #1 thing that pushed me away from leftism. Complete lack of willingness to communicate. I can't even talk to my own dad, he just says it's the rich people's faults and cites the Waltons for every single argument. He's a socialist.

I'm not saying the shizonocity of this place is a bad thing, you kinda have to be crazy to be correct nowadays. This place's philosophy just cracks under its own weight sometimes. It's going to be a century or two before DOTR and people here act like it's going to happen in a month.

Fuck no, a nigger does not need to shit up the actually good part of NYS.

Just raw dog it, your perception is already perfect, why alter it?

good job then, I prefer the raw life

Agreed. That part of NY is beautiful.

this webm is perfect

The entirety of the east coast needs to go except north florida and the bible belt

Autistically enough, after I finished Lain, I thought about the internet for a solid couple of hours. It's incredible how much raw, useful information you can find on the internet. Information on anything you could think of. You could learn to speak fucking Russian in a week and some effort, you could learn how to make your own videogames, movies or music, all without ever leaving your chair or room. You could also find people who share your interests, and talk to them, regardless of distance or whatever. You can do more or less anything, learn anything, and contribute to so many useful and productive things. And yet, what do normalfags do with this "infinite" power? They post pictures of themselves. They talk to people they already knew. They jerk their ego. They learn nothing, they contribute nothing, then they try to steal whatever accomplishments from those that actually do contribute, just to inflate their ego. Even ten year old kids post all of their personal information to the internet. I was ten when I first got onto the internet, and my mother told me to never put my actual information onto the internet, because, fucking obviously, you have no idea who could be looking at your information. I mean, I get that a ten year old kid doesn't think much about the complex fucking spread of information, but holy fucking shit, do parents even tell their kids to be careful of strangers anymore?

Christ, 8AM autism is the worst autism

I think this killing could have been so more effective if the shooter was white
and if, the shooter had said THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS
so much wasted potential

Holy shit that bane webm. How long did that take?

Fucking hipster babbies don't get to give their shit opinions.

Gays get the rope too, buddy. If art doesn't involve reality, it's not art, it's nonsense. Synthetic music is encroaching on that nowadays.

'96 here, synth is great, get outta here kiddo.

Two points. First, if we aren't constantly ready at all times, we'll be ready when it matters. And second, it's essential to morale to believe we will be the ones taking to the streets.

Take things exactly as far as they can go, and don't worry about it beyond that.

Life is absolutely exquisite, I couldn't bare to miss a second of it, who knows what could happen to me during that time? I honestly wonder about people who willing allow themselves to be knocked out in a medical setting, how do they live with the endless possibilities of being of having a microchip shoved inside of them?

no u

lel
Why even live, Ohiofag?

This doesn't start over after this case. They are on my ride. Antifa, mudslimes, niggers. goons, JIDF, this is escalating beyond their capability, white altruism and patience.

SQUARE UP

Do you even corn MIfag?
Also, no gun registries.

I'd rather have eugenics where we can prohibit the ability to procreate. We can choose who can procreate instead of letting anyone choose.

All too powerful, all too frightening.

meyk me

I know, but we only have handgun regs. You have us beat on the handgun registries. But we historically have had the better gun shows.
I haven't spent much time in Ohio except Toledo. But if I were to live more south, I'd probably live by my family in Pikeville, KY.

beaten long after you say
STOP

It's tough to keep up morale when you're always ready. Twice as bright, half as long kind of stuff, in my experience. If you can keep it up, good for you, man. Most people aren't going to be able to maintain that level of fervor without being disappointed, making them lose confidence/trust in their peers in this struggle. If you really want to spread the message, yes you have to dumb it down a bit, at least just to get the foot in the door. If you try to force your way in, people are going to push back.

watch out boy

user from Cleveland…

This is looking like a false flag attack.
I was in the area around the time all this shit was going down in the media.
There was NO CRIME SCENE.
I was just passing through, it's as if nothing happened.
My friends are following up on leads right now.

SHIT ISN'T ADDING UP.

Gonna ignore your torposting, but what would be the end goal? gun control, videogame violence, some attack on Trump about racism and bullshit?

You mean like blue-eyed soul?

comme marxist fasg

If you meme it right, you can control them into doing this themselves, all the while thinking it was a decision they made on their own. Fabricate charges for the few who are too unruly, and resort to chemical means.

What is already happening?

Toledo is populated entirely by pod people. Eastern Ohio is where all the decent shit is, north with the amish and south with the rednecks. Strangely you'll see more confederate flags here than in dixie. I guess nobody has the heart to tell them about Ohio's 'generous' contributions to that war.

Handgun registries are the more important of the two, abolishing them should be the utmost priority of any state trying to uncuck itself. Ohio gunshows are fucking garbage, they really only exist to sell bootleg nazi memorabilia, over priced C&Rs, and double cost glocks to felons. Person to person sales in a private environment are really the way to go.

I guess we will know soon enough.

Doesn't matter. If Antifa or BLM shows up again this starts exactly where it paused last time.

I thought about coming down to purchase a few Sig P320 fcg's from Ohio Hi Leo! but you guys make it a point to have Ohio ID and it's probably not worth the hassle.
Unrestricted long gun p2p sales here though.

The turn over rate is staggering, but the burn outs usually end up coming back after a few months or years of trying to live it up with the cucks. The trick is trying not to get too caught up in it, while simultaneously being prepared for it all to come crashing down. Considering how alienated most of us are made to be, it's not too hard to be in a position where it's impossible to engage with the wider culture on a meaningful level, meaning the decision is out of your hands. Keep the flame lit and ready to roar at a moment's notice, if you've got this far odd are you're someone who can't live without it anyway.

Nah m8, it takes a white ethno-state to do this. This doesn't exist in 2017

KEK!

So she's hot huh?

Fuck off, abbo.

If this is true that this Dindu racked up 15 kills, we might see someone get on the High Score!>>9733745

You would too if you were next to PA.

I'm talking about demoralising undesirable populations on such a level they simply stop breeding, exactly what the jews are doing to cucked whites.

fuck off aussie kike

Rapping niggers? Really?

Your music needs balls.

Next anything, it picks up where it paused. Doesn't matter what state or country.

How is this possible though?

ZOO ESCAPE!
Dindu going bananas!

Telling them they're privileged and racist sexist oppressors.

Since we are being musicfags, Paddy Tarleton wrote a song about the dreadlocked whore who took a punch. Pretty great.

It would take the same level of control the kikes have now. It would be less effective on populations too unintelligent to care, such as niggers, so more proactive measures would be needed there. But there are a lot of defectives in the white gene pool, and the last century we've spent actively encouraging it hasn't helped. We do already know however, that this tactic works devastatingly well on this demographic.

It'll be a very powerful tool in breeding out the flaw that is liberals and commies, without having the same kind of risk of uprising more traditional castration would entail.

but I would only be spreading their own rhetoric

This is bretty gud.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

so basically I remain a skeptic and prove them wrong while breeding with Aryan girls

You're a fucking retard. I was just remarking that what they've been trying to do to us is lower birthrates through guilt.

They called for it. Not just kids with airsofts in their backpack any longer.

you seem awfully jewish

And then have you Aryan qt laugh at them, and encourage her friends to do the same. Ostracization will do most of the heavy lifting, just remind them that this is their own fault, they chose to be this way, and nothing they can do will fix it. Unable to breed or advance socially, they'll die out within three generations, as this assumes they'll still have access to unrelated discontents of a younger generation, who in turn will have the same.

How did this thread manage to turn out even worse than ones targeted by coordinated shilling?

Thanks AWM

I don't usually like folk music, Paddy Tarleton makes good shit.

nigger I'm going to fuck you. I more or less made a comment about what jews are doing and you think I'm saying jewish shit. Fuck off.

Concentrated autism and ausfags

what's up mah vulcan brotha

So far we are at a catagory 1 chimpout.

What's not to like about folk as long as it's not coming from kikes and liberals?

Here's some rare rightwing 60s McCarthyist folk.

If they kill this nigger we'll have riots. The last few up here have been pretty low energy, but this time not only is it local, but there's a lot of pent up frustration in the greater nigdom about the losing the election. Should the stars align, we might even get a chance knock around some antifas while the niggers knock out the power grid.

the thing is, I am working on an aryan qt now

My bad nigger, I have been drinking the liquid jew. Your comments have been helpful but they aren't as white as I expected. I just automatically expected you were jewish simply because of my alcohol level

As long as you're pumping out white babies I don't see the issue here?

Nothing, but the vast majority is unfortunately just leftist propaganda.

I mean working on getting with her, not breeding her

Good you fuck. Have white children. I'm in the same position. Just waiting for the semester to end so I'll have time to court her.

This starts from that last riot. Doesn't matter how peacefully they assemble initially. The game is still on.

Not all of it. Funny enough, the kikes and liberals stole it from us.
BANJOS ARE WHITE AND RED PILLED

As long as one leads to the other, it's fine.
All the dried beans, ammo, and water filters in the world won't help you if you aren't breeding though. And a woman can really only pump one out every other year, so you're very limited if you start at any point after her teens.

Did someone say… water filters?

We just went on a small date at a cafe, next i'm going to invite her to a bar and back to my apartment

Some guy posted this in a youtube live stream

Don't be degenerate. No premarital hand-holding.

I was born in 1953. You are all weird ass faggots.

I'll buy her the right amount of Jameson and lay her down

The street niggers don't support this guy. He killed an old nigger and they don't like that. If the police kill him, the public perception of the cops will probably go up.

twitter.com/CivilrightsOG/status/853863073521836032

he was on instagram if that helps anybody

And you're stuck with us.

You don't want to pump babies out of a slut, user.

You think the niggers care? In fact they opening admit to making shit up just for the chance to chimp. This is all about banners, and a dead nig makes a great banner. There's no deeper logic here, nigs want to nog, and they'll make any justification to do so that they can.

They are not allowed their soft reboots every rally. They escalate it every time and think they get to start from zero every time. They prey upon short term memory and good natured white male understanding. As if this is a wholly separate affair. There is no next time, there is no other rally. This is it.
EVERY
DAY

There is no plausible deniability for the niggers here. They can't pretend he dindu nuffin when they all saw him kill another nigger in cold blood.

If he'd killed an old white guy then it would be different, but he killed an old nigger. They won't riot for this guy.

Cleveland Police Theme Music

Dubs confirm CPD are incompetent boobs

Facebook shooting victim's son says Cleveland man was father of nine, grandfather of 14

Pretty much. You'd better believe there will be some retard bawwing about how the cops didn't need to kill him but it won't go further than that.

We'll see. Unless of course he manages to keep up this vanishing act.

He was shot way too late lmao
The damage to society already done

If he gets away with it for a long time, I wonder if it will embolden nogs and inspire some copycats.

It wont just inspire coons. The police look retarded at this point.

Also, you're forgetting the woke angle. The niggers will just declare this nigger was a cia plant by whitey to wipe out the niggers in a way that can't call racist. Still a perfectly good reason to chimp.

Hell, half this board thinks its a false flag too. Good point.

Even if they don't buy that they'll blame the white man for pushing him to this point due to adversity. At the least we'll have candelight vigils.

Is there no white people in Cleveland, you'd think he'd shoot a white guy instead of some geriatric black guy?

Beech Brook layoffs

Steve "Hot Lead Cocoa" Stephens
Steve "Coon Man" Stephens
Steve "See ya" Stephens
Steve "Joy Lane = Goy Pain" Stephens
Steve "Cucked guy = Drive By" Stephens
Steve "Chip clip for my cheating bitch" Stephens
Steve "Cull the Bull" Stephens
Steve "I put Dorner in the Corner" Stephens
Steve "Attack the Block over Black Cock" Stephens

There are like three. Most of the white people who 'live in cleveland' live in akron or parma and drive in to work. The whites who did live there have either died or fled, walking the streets you will not see a single one. Downtown is different, but it's also a city unto itself so nobody really cares about it.

It would have taken him hours of going door to door to find a white person to shoot, and if that's what he wanted he could have just drove into suburbs for it.

seems about right, psychiatry is jew'd to the core and they probably exclusively do diversity hires for staffs.
If you've ever read ken kesey's book about cuckoos and injuns you'll remember all the nigger ex-con staff that worked at the hospital.

They just wanted the children to shed their inherit racist and psycho-normative oppressive tendencies

Cleveland user (AGAIN)…

Just going to post my suspicions here, which my friends have made me aware of. I will try to figure out more details tomorrow.

tfw you wake up and he's still roaming

I really thought he would be dead by now but I guess not.

Wew

There's something going on here..
News doesn't just publish articles in the "future" like this unless they accidentally published them with earlier timestamps.

Yeah, no

on the subject of pupper and doggo being used here. its literally from the posts with immunity doggo and evil pupper or commie pupper or whatever the fuck. holy shit the autism. either you people are way new, intentionally starting faggoty shit, or you filtered people and thus are missing part of the picture.

such a stupid fucking argument lol.

also it's just common vernacular on the internet now. not just tumblr or reddit but everywhere. the jews aren't conspiring to make you call your dog pupper or doggo. that's going a bit too far down the rabbit hole.

Excellent points. Add to this, I've been checking the reddit thread all day and there's a suspiciously high number of posts warning people not to watch the video because it's supposedly too horrific to even lay eyes on (It's not. The actual shooting isn't even visible). archive.is/WBMuf

it was literally nothing. someone post the poo getting his head crushed after slipping on his shit to these people. tell them it's an edited version that blacks out anything horrific.

…What kind of PSYOP is this?

Slaughter house videos are more hardcore than the nog shooting the old fuck. I don't get what they're crying about, you don't even see anything, and it's not like he tortures the old coon or anything.

I don't even like gore, but that video was nothing. Redditors are such pussies.

kek, what vid is this?

All 6 pictures have masonic symbolism or occult symbolism whatever you want to call it.
For me it signifies this is a fake event designed to bring forward gun control.

Could you elaborate? I don't see it.

The Columbine kids wouldn't have been the type to use social media and they certainly wouldn't have been memesters.
Here's a transcript from the tapes they recorded.

Another dark skinned whitey killing the black man!

You can't make this shit up.

Jeb!?

No actually you can, it's fucking fake. We established this in the previous threads.

I could but it would just sound like wacky shit and you would think I was crazy, also they are in here. Pic 3 is As above, so below.

I don't care if it sounds wacky. Just give me the goods, fam.

guarantee it's in the webm thread but more than likely not the whole thing. poo shitting in street, gets up, kicks at it, falls over into street, dump truck rolls over his head and it smooshes like a watermelon. typically the one here only starts from right before he falls over.

Thank you for correcting the record!

is he sleeping now?
will he wake up refreshed and kill again?
why hasn't he killed again?
second thoughts?

The whole think is looking suspicious.

Another few things that are worth noting that you missed

So, what's going on right now that the government doesn't want us to know about?

i lol every time i watch this

t.michigan

I'm getting a Megaman X4 vibe

dis nigga be illing

Weak fucking babies over there on leddit. I forget sometimes how fucking soft those pussies are.

(216) 469-6334
This is the guys number apparently.

Send all the dark-skinned people back to Africa
I don't care if they're black, Mexicans, Arabs or Indians

very constructive post!

Have we given up on any Kentucky habbenings by this low energy nigger? He doesn't deserve another thread.

He's laying low because he probably realized that he's grabbed a lot of attention and he's actually scared shitless.

He's headed for Kentucky? Well, he's pretty much dead, then.

not many are willing to go back to their incestral homelands

That's why it's best to kill them all.

(checked)
noice

New to this. Who's this "Murders Taylor" he keeps bringing up? It sounds like a name, but I can't understand his mumbles too well.

Why thank you sir

That isn't their choice to make

And then there's THIS option in case they rebel against deportation efforts

the only way this guy could be any more awesome is if he put on a dylan roof wig for his selfies
oh yeah and if he wasn't black