/ourguy/ Stefan "Defoo the Joo" Molyneux is at it again, now reviewing plebbit things

/ourguy/ Stefan "Defoo the Joo" Molyneux is at it again, now reviewing plebbit things.

Could never guess he was a jew.

He also did a review of nuDoom

or Holla Forums, or any other right wing retard

based

Mr 'Gentle Parent' Anti-Spanking Moldy Jew

someone list off his problems with it? Pretty shit minus the Eleven scenes but I don't know how politics fits in.

It's pretty obvious stephen molymeme loves to hear himself talk. The way he calls himself the "last modern philosopher" is so arrogant and egotistical I'm surprised it doesn't set off red flags to even the most ignorant of Holla Forumstards. His shitty unenlightened videos could be summarized into 10 minutes but instead we get hour long videos of him rambling on, not just for profit but it serves as an ego boost for him and his followers who think they've stumbled upon an unironic genius. Joe Rogan is also shit

GIVE ME MONEY

so? He's got 700k subscribers solely because of that voice, he's right to love it. He's able to intellectually get his point across in an eloquent fashion, he's got a crisp voice that anyone could understand, no lisps or abnormalities and he's super intelligent in prose.

But how much have you donated to your savior Stefan today?

I'm on Holla Forums where it's uncool to donate to anyone, even if you've been relying on them to bring sense to the world for years on end without him ever demanding a penny. You're too straight-edge for that as am I as are all us channers :)

Holy shit Stef, I didn't know you browsed Holla Forums

I mean, tbf he's not wrong. being that there practically are no 'philosophers' anymore, so even if he was the shittiest one of the last 25 years that would still be true.

YouTube revenue depends on not only viewership but also how long they watch. That's why LP's and stupid rambling like this is so profitable and also the ony way to get money on YouTube anymore.

Molymeme is a silly egomaniac but he also knows how to game the system.

ONE

There are a lot of easily misled people on the Internet, user
His regular speaking voice sounds like a droning mosquito. He inevitably ends up shouting or lowering the pitch of his voice to manipulate, which is a classic advertising tactic.
Like the time he told Joe Rogan he wasn't a cult leader and lied about using his arch-nemesis, The State, to help him ban a notable dissenter on his youtube channel?
His writing style features all the tried-and-true techniques popularized by self-help gurus and the advertising agencies that promote them.

Molyneux is an Internet salesman and a charlatan who convinces gullible or otherwise down-on-their-luck people to send him donations.

TL;DL but I assume it's liberal and feminist propaganda, but NOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWS

why isn't this bookmarked? Steefan over-analysing movies is rare enough as it is, this should have 200 replies.

you've pulled that out of your ass twice now. All that matters is how many people watch the ads and how many click the ads.

so far he's been talking about race and "in-group preferences"

Molyneux is such a hot daddy. I'd swallow his semen in a heartbeat.