Wurm Unlimited

Wurm Unlimited: Exodus NEVER EVER edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.

We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.

4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed

New client:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash:
700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 (this didn't work for me, but the mega link should be completely fine)

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

IP Address: 13.92.83.205
additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Latest News

* Admin is 50% done with new map. Biomes need to be put in.

* This thing can be used to turn sand tiles into clay tiles so we can have both tar and clay in our next village. It needs tin, an amphora and apple juice, and apples are in season right now.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Transmutation_liquid_(Feature)

* Once we start building again MAKE SURE TO GIVE PERMISSIONS TO TRENHAL (or whoever, when we get going again) FOR YOUR PROPERTY. This will allow Trenhal/whoever sets the deed to new-Brosmouth to expand the deed of the city proper so it's not just a 3x3 tile whose limits can't be extended.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/944883/36cb52cf0d/
exhentai.org/s/f1f2f24e0f/721733-1
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Pave#Diagonal_paving
join.skype.com/c8CHy41xr5BY
pastebin.com/YQfzfgxv
poal.me/wk980a
wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip
rgis.us/ca_en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fam, use the updated one next time

OCCUPATION LIST
Reply here to get your shit added. Services only.

And Lands to farmer.

Ceto is a Mag priest too

Got you, fam

OCCUPATION LIST
Reply here to get your shit added. Services only.

So where did everybody go?

How do I join the game? I get a player name, a settings button and then "Connect to WRC" whatever that means.

type 13.92.83.205 when they ask for the IP

check your compass coords, we're at 2755 234

I am just beyond tired of waiting for this fucking server change to happen already.

This was the badmin's plan all along.

after 32 bit version

I was a sleep when the server crashed, and I was asleep when this failed exodus began.

At least I managed to get my crates aboard a ship so I can just teleport over via the admin if I miss it.

I got my 5 small crates onto a ship. But left behind 3 large crates with 600 stone bricks and 150 nails behind. hidden

I sure hope I make it to the new world!

BAD

if that boats goes to the edge of the map and crosses into the other map you will log on in the middle of the ocean on the border of the old map

If you logged out on the big D I'm not gonna sail right away if there are logged out fuckers still on the bote.

Not too sure about others tho.

Aedan im stealing your rowboat to go get wood to build another rowboat i'll return it soon kthxbai

Have we moved to the new map yet?

Hey you faggots I spent 2 hours making a road from Shiggy diggy memetastic to where all the boats are currently at. Just watch out for trolls.

thx bby

Oh hell yes. I'm definitely going to try this.

I found a shitty torrent of it back when wurm unlimited released on steam, and each time I loaded the server browser, it displayed servers for counter-strike. No joke.

Also played a little bit when it only existed as pay-to-win with the whole "you can't do anything unless you pay us" spiel.

Can't wait to git gud with you guys.

Also I forget, are skills permadeath, like in Haven & Hearth?

Best to wait for the new server before joining.

Skill are unaffected by death iirc.

Ah, well thanks! Might take until tomorrow for me to finish my download anyways.

you lose some skill xp by death but it's nothing

also you have to constantly carry medical supplies if you expect combat because bleeding out is very easy after you get past a few bruises. During late brosmouth some guy fought a crocodile with our help and was left with 7% health and literally every part of his body had a hole, by the time we ganged up on him and bandaged and treated his wounds he was basically held togheter by healing patches made of animal body parts and everyone else's clothing for bandages.

the real question is, why was there a bear in the middle of a river

Wurm bears are aquatic creatures.

what the fuck is this, 2004?

P A N I C

Please don't get on my level.

It's a straight upgrade from that shit game.

its happening goys I'm ready to go.
THE EXODUS HAS BEGUN

IT'S HAPPENING
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC

I wonder how long we are going to have to wait goys.

OH BOY HERE WE GO!

HAPPENING TIME

IT BEGINS

Roll call for Knarr. This is Bear.

inb4 the new server crashes because it can't handle everyone flooding it at the same time.

feels good

ITS UP

HELP

fuck the settings dont work, any way i can fix this from the config?

#Wurm Unlimited client properties#Wed Jun 15 03:55:04 ART 2016show_body_in_inventory=falseenable_contribution_culling=falsesound_cache_enabled=trueviewport_bob=truehide_menu_examine=falsecolor_white=1.0,1.0,1.0free_look_mode_disable_on_combat=falsemark_text_read=trueno_terrain_render=falsehas_read_eula=falsecolor_error=1.0,0.3,0.3use_color_picking=truerender_glow=falsetrees=3hide_onscreen_fail_messages=falsevbo_enabled=2reflections=2animation_playback_self=0connectByIpIp=13.92.83.205showKChat=truedebug_mode=falsecolor_teal=0.0,0.5,0.5irc_log_rotation=2impColumn=truesound_al_gain=10release_context=falseskydetail=2auto_mipmaps_enabled=2connectByIpport=3724hide_onscreen_info_messages=falseuse_fast_clock_work_around=trueno_world_render=falseskillgain_no_alignment=truerelease_context_on_jogl_sleep=falseskillgain_no_favor=trueloadInventoryStartup=truesettings_version=3use_anisotropic_filtering=2terrain_bump=truefree_look_mode_disable_on_open_component=falsecustim_timer_source=1gui_skin=1color_black=0.0,0.0,0.0tiledecorations=3season_override=0color_cyan=0.0,1.0,1.0font_antialias=2use_alpha_particles=truecontribution_culling=150fog_coord_src=0sound_play_PMAlert=falsesubmit_client_data=0game_client_thread_priority=2structure_render_distance=3sound_engine=2customTimer5=-1|-1customTimer4=-1|-1customTimer3=-1|-1customTimer2=-1|-1customTimer1=-1|-1font_italian=11other_log_rotation=2enable_debugs=falselog_extra_errors=falsescreenshot_file_format=0color_grey=0.5,0.5,0.5sound_play_ambients=trueauto_run_source=0depth_clamp_enabled=0terrain_res=2stipple_enabled=truematerial_as_suffix=trueuse_nano_timer=falsehide_menu_no_target=falsecollada_animations=4player_texture_size=3test_attach_equipment=falsefast_yield=falseevent_log_rotation=2color_purple=0.5,0.0,0.5hide_onscreen_hostile_messages=falsetest_mode=0color_fuchsia=1.0,0.0,1.0fps_limit_enabled=truecolor_lime=0.0,1.0,0.0free_look_mode_sensitivity=10sound_play_combat=truesound_play_emotes=truefont_header=24update_optional=truecolor_navy_blue=0.23,0.39,1.0render_distant_terrain=truemax_texture_size=3censor_chat=falsehigh_res_binoculars=trueuse_phobia_models=falsethirdPerson=falsecolor_maroon=0.5,0.0,0.0offscreen_texture_size=2sound_play_buzz=truesound_buzzlevel=2outline_picking=truegpu_skinning=truewater_detail=2compressed_textures_S3TC=trueenable_lod=truefree_look_mode_disable_on_close_component=falseuse_antialiasing=2display_settings=false\:true\:0\:1920\:1080\:32\:-1\:false\:falsemodel_loader_thread_priority=3sound_music_level=1use_non_alpha_particles=trueshift_drag_default=10reflection_texture_size=2tile_transitions=trueocclusion_queries_enabled=2gui_opacity=3compressed_textures=falsestart_dedicated_server=falsehide_inactive_friends=falseexec_source=0item_creature_render_distance=3font_static=11use_tree_models=truetreelist_outline=truesound_doppler_enabled=falseuse_weather_particles=truekey_bindings_source=0font_monospaced=11engine_multithreaded=0save_skills_on_quit=falsecolor_yellow=1.0,1.0,0.0enable_vsync=truecolor_royal_blue=0.23,0.39,1.0disable_select_all_shortcut=falseenable_shift_drag=falseglsl_debug_loading=falseuse_fbo_color_picking=truemega_texture_size=4color_orange=1.0,0.5,0.0remember_password=truecolor_silver=0.75,0.75,0.75togglePushToTalk=truelocal_list_in_event=falsefont_default=11log_gl_errors=falselod=0resident_models=falsehide_personal_goal=falsecolor_system=0.5,1.0,0.5multidraw_enabled=2send_extra_tile_data=falsemount_rotation=truecolor_red=1.0,0.0,0.0use_nagles_algorithm=truesound_play_work=trueskillgain_minimum=1fps_limit=60silent_friends_update=falsecavedetail=2sound_play_weather=truekeyboard_layout=0no_brightness=falseinverse_mouse=falsefbo_enabled=2hint_texture_scaling=2sound_play_music=trueshow_old_quickbar=falsefps_limit_background=30hide_menu_spam_mode=truerender_sun_glare=falsenon_power_of_two=2sound_play_door=truefont_bold=11sound_footstepslevel=8model_loading_threads=2hide_menu_stop=falsecolor_green=0.08,1.0,0.08irc_notif=0sound_play_footsteps=trueglsl_enabled=2shadow_level=3fov_horizontal=110setting_timestamps=true

thanks fam, it worked

>the official language of brazil is spanish or galician given the anbiguosity of the screenshot

N O H O P E
O
H
O
P
E

F

wait niggers, werent we getting a new map? why is everything the same?

You have to sail to it.

It's probably a good idea to keep your shit in crates instead of the inventory unless they made corpses float instead of sink to the bottom.

Like, with boats and stuff.

Well me and the 2 other dudes on the knarr made it, but the new server isn't up yet.

AAAAAAAA

And now we wait.

Shit, I just woke up.
Are people on the new map already?

Are you fucking serious?

managed to get to the server, but he just crashed because it's offline right now.

(checked)
We're in schrodinger's map

PLEASE tell me there's away I can avoid dumping folks in the ocean?

It's all ogre

GM dude is being very quiet this is prolly bad

AUTISM BTFO

I guess them doing it right was out of the question.

A nós non nos mestures coas colonias do sur

Or was it?

Man that doujin was just garbage, I mean everyone loves tits but just going UGHH LET ME FUCK YOUR TITS DIANEEE

So unrefined.

their suppose to,

so GMs fucked up shocker…

Thank you based poseidon.

thats not how it works either nigger
but here we are

alright DSP

nigger what

One is a jew and we did tell him to climb into a hot oven because he asked us to cool down.

Can confirm that is a thing that happened.

unfriendly reminder to get your ass off of friendly boats before logging if you don't want to sign in treading water at the sea border

Awesome work. Now I can ferry some stuff to the forward camp and practice some skills there while we wait for new serb.

Razgah told a random player almost exactly that but thats not a GM though

wait so we REALLY have to swim to the new map? what, can someone pick me up on Liberty?

Seconding this. I'm giving people some time because they logged off from boredom just sailing to the fucking camp, but once I'm ready to go you better be online or disembarked.

Probably going to miss everyone taking off too which is gonna suck something fierce

remember post here BEFORE embarking faggots

inb4 russian cant get this working before he has to go to work

It's already afternoon in ruskiland so he's probably already there.

Artorias isn't an owner.

Unless you're talking about a completely different incident.

He's one of the fags in charge.

dont gotta lie to kick it dawg, Artorias is just a normalfag

We'll we've called them jews and fags in local chat at their dock at least, I've seen that.

TREN GET ON THE SERVER IS UP

> Kuja if you insist i can recreate your artifacts

boy that sure was hard, eat a dick faggot

We're settling somewhere along this river. Exact location is dependent on the location of nearby tar and clay tiles.

When will the new spawns be made? Creating a character just spawns it in the old map.

what's that purple thing?

Mycelium I think?

the reason for the delay, mycelium.

couldn't we wall off the inside of those mountains south since it has narrow entrances and take all that area for oursselves and keep the goys out.

Maybe we should actually get there first.

Sailing past scores upon scores of trolls on our way to the new world.

Has anyone successfully crossed?

SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS

Wildkuja apparently

wait you guys cant connect still? wolololololol

Are there going to be new spawns? Because I kind of wanted to start playing this.

inb4 gm IP banned all you niggers

We just tried to cross.

Boat crossed. We didn't. Currently floating in water miles from shore.

HELP

SPIDERS, LOTS OF FUCKING SPIDERS

Hope your claim isn't full of these fuckers

FUCK IT

I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT FOR THE ADMIN TO TELEPORT ME

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT

Jesus fucking christ

I don't want to cross anymore

White light is a long way away.

How active do you have to be in this game ?
I play a lot of games at the same times because I got bored easily in a short amount of times then jump back on them pretty often in a sort of cycle.

So is there any big downside in trying to get an occupation here but then leave for a period of time and then coming back again ?

yes

unless you are in the path of knowledge, your skills can rust, otherwise, no penalty

a rust skill will raise 3 times as fast until it reaches the previous maximum or something along these lines

you can also afk grind skills using macros plenty of actions

I'm fucked, aren't I.

MODS PLS

same that just happened. I was stuck the ocean when I logged out too.

For those who managed to reach the spiderlands
Is the skill gain showing in real time?

Our plot looks better than imagined.
This is it, our new home.

WEW that delta is much bigger than I thought

You guys seem too wholesome so I'm going to make the town nigger.

Lock your doors.

ALL THOSE TREES
I WANT THEM ALL

wew
did el presidente make it through the border of imploding ships?

We'll take back everything we've lost.

Form settlement, invite Lands so I can teleport over.

I don't care if my crates never make it. I just want to get started again, even if it's from scratch.

It's like 500x250 on the map. Deedplanner shits itself trying to render it.

plz answer Although I understand that you might not have had the opportunity to test since you are still on a boat

rip slugga

Be warned that my animal tokens got turned into sea floor mining rigs, so uh……nice waste of money.

ANYWAYS, we have begun terra forming for the deed token.
We will need a guard tower built to set the token down, but once you all finally get here, we can really get to work

Is there any info from admins about why can't some travel across to the new map?

i aint dead yet

wait can you people confirm?
Animal tokens dont work?

I had 2 sea floor mining rigs with the name of animal token (aging fat foal (grey))

ALSO WE HAVE CLAY, WE HAVE PEAT AND WE HAVE TAR.

All the guard tower materials are in Nissin's boat right now. He should be online within a couple of hour.

How many people did you bring over with you? Did you bring enough supplies to build a guard tower quickly?

I'm real eager to start rebuilding.

what

Is skill gain showing in real time?

We are 2 people here, Me and Bear, the pioneers in the Knarr

Exactly, wat.

nope.

This is Monotony Point, a temprorary camp and the last landmark to be left upon the surface of this world by our people.

Bear and Tren, which border did you cross?

We crossed the eastern border, arrived in the west.
We got kicked off the server when we tried to cross at first, when map was finally open, we logged in to the other side.

I'm heading west on my rowboat now to see if it's safe for us to travel to the new world that way. Here's my route. It's breddy simple.

can you pick me up? im in the sea NW of avalegen where my boat disappeared

I would but I'm too far out now.

I think the admins are doing rescues to people who ask in #WRC. Try there if there's no one in village chat to pick you up.

i'm on the border, pretty far out in the ocean

mouse over the compass (UI not item) to give better positioning

Big D Crew pls read
We're waiting for certain knowledge of success before we sail and also don't want to sail with offlines and knock everyone out. So far I know me (WombRaider), Zogbot and Lands are online, anyone else on board who can't log on right now but is reading this tell us when you may be able to be on.

Lands is leaving on a different boat so if he gets through there may be room for all of us.

This is the famous Hall of Horses in Monotony Point. It is an impressive and slighty unsettling landmark, isn't it?

unfortunately I left my compass

No I'm not. I'm willing to go on any boat that's leaving, but I haven't found a ride yet.

I'm in the crows nest of The Big D right now.

30 SECONDS TO SHUTDOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck was that?!

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

its shutting down reason: its shuting down.

ZOGGIN GITS

Oh never mind then.
Server is kill lol

I'm thinking about making a corbita or something and sticking around on the current map as a coast guard/straggler patrol/ferry for a while once this is worked out, I can farm wemp and grind ropemaking in the meantime while the veterans set up the city.

I bet the crabs did this.

Probably to fix people getting stranded when they cross over

EVERYTHING IS KILL

It was the crocodiles with help of the guards, everyone knows that

Can confirm. I passed at least a dozen crabs on the coast while I was sailing west.

IT'S UP

IT'S BACK UP

Come to doughnut island and I can give you my leftover hemp and cloth, or even make the ropes and sails for you.

I also got some ship making left over stuff

Why are you on doughnut island? I'm grounded at monotony point right now.

Well, it's where my shitty house is, not even close to load my trash in my ship

Are you the guy who got gate raided?

So long, Monotony Point

yeah, now there is a small castle in the inner walls

I'm one of the four who raided you, you don't want to be giving me your stuff kek

Fucking night time, got black wolves crawling out of the woods taking pot shots at my new horse.

thread theme

NORTH = KILL
EAST = KILL
WEST = NEW WORLD?
West sailors pls confirm

my boat is finished, and you are going to use it to help others, so why not?

I panicked real hard because my 811 parts ship was 40~parts away from being finished, and I heard that the last dude to put the last piece is the owner of the ship.

Also, I got my alt here to help with the moving, and noticed that almost everything is un-stealable whereas I thought that it was free game since I am not in a deed

RED ALERT

FRAULEINCATERINA HERE

After going east our boat imploded and pascha came to save us but we couldnt get on his boat. So we relogged.
Now I cant log back in and I get a message.

actually 989 according to the wiki

did you rightclick > plot course before trying to cross the border?

That's true. No wonder you panicked sheeit, our timing is awesome. A lot of things are locked by default because it's a hugs server.

I'll try and make a rowboat or something and head over.

go back to work rafael

I don't know if they did or not, just reporting.

wait a little

tu tambem deveria estar trabalhando

And yes, I did right click and plot course.

o código está compilando, se fode

Right now I am macroing at work, so I can't give the game much attention.
If you can wait 1 hour and 40 minutes I will arrange some stuff then

Just fucking kill me fam. Should I walk to the other side of the island and try to swim to donut?

Okay then, I'll wait and see if I can help the big d get set up.

Just fucking kill me fam. Should I walk to the other side of the island and try to swim to donut?
if you are on jew head, you can just swim to doughnut (as long as you are lightweight and there are no bears and sharks in the way, I almost died once when tried to go through at 75% speed).

You should also drag a horse, since the other side is infested with bears

WEST ALSO BROKE MAYBE?

[09:28:54] west side not worked, gived error, boat eaten

O-oh.

oh shit.

I have always assumed that the right way to go is east, since the canals the admin made went in that direction

>[14:34:27] ships on server - as i see them in DB

REJOICE

[01:38:34 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: Now 100 fog spiders.
[01:38:35 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: Now 200 fog spiders.
[01:38:35 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: Now 300 fog spiders.
[01:38:35 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: Now 400 fog spiders.

So ships are making it but passengers are kill or abandoned

The spider breeding program is progressing swimmingly, my lord.

That big purple lump on the map isn't muhcelium. It's spiders.

Not only that, I'm getting error trying to reconnet
and then crash after a few try.

Has it happened yet? I logged off on a boat and won't be back in a couple hours.

Enjoy your swim.

This is what is happening in essence

I'll be back in 12 hours. Fuck all this shit.

I'm stuck wagecucking.

Just kill me tbcfh fam.

WHY IS MYCELIUM ALLOWED IN A PVP-DISABLED SERVER
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN
WAS IT FIXED

Also I didn't take the GM boat but it seems it was a good thing seeing as it crossed and the players didn't, leaving everyone in water.
What the fuck should I DO now though?

FUCKING HELL I CAN'T USE THE 5 HOURS OF SLEEP BONUS IF YOU KEEP SHUTTING THE SERVER DOWN EVERY 2 HOURS

fucking wasted sleep bonus man

PANIC!

It keeps happening!

How can they be
SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT?!

Next thread OP should be updated to say Constantibrople

Whats going on

they are doing it for free mang

All this faith

The server shut down: Reason: The server is shutting down

probably wait while the admin teleport you manually through the DB and fucks everything in the process. That might be why the server went down right now

Esoteric here
Is the new map up? How do I get there? Grab any shit I might have and get on a boat?

So for tren and the guys that made it over, does it have the MMO mob spawn? Have you seen any hell hounds?

Have you ever tried to host any type of server? I mean not with one of those paid VPS pre-setup game server sites, but host your own game server? Harder than it looks man.

Saw a lot of green spiders on the way here. Where we are theres a lot of black wolves.

Chernobyl, the Kyshtym disaster, countless famines, submarine accidents, Kursha-2, the pollution of the Techa river, Sverdlovsk's Anthrax… user, russians are not known for their competency. They are known for fucking up on a GRAND scale.

ITS ALL OVER, SERB DEAD FOREVER

If only it were that simple…
If you do that you either get into the new map or get dropped in the middle of the ocean.

I have, I'm not complaining about lack of stability in itself, I'm complaining about them taking days to finish the map, then delays to allegedly try it just to go back to square one, debate if there's enough fungi in it and not know how to reliably get to it. All the while not giving a report on anything but "I can't tp u guise"

If he is really teleporting people through the db, expect it to take about 25 minutes

UP

ITS UP!

should I just make a new toon?

I can give you a ride

Is there a goal to this game? Do the different settlements compete or fight?

west gate works I think, if not it's the eastern one

Building the most autistic mega project you can

use the bridge by the eastern gate

no, I mean I'm locked behind a wooden gate
There's an old cart in here I was working on and Freemason's cart, so I'm guessing he can open the gate

Are you in a deed? Can't you smash the fence with your weapon?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it looks like I was away so long that I'm no longer in the town, so I get to option to bash

pascha get back here and steer your ship

If you can get someone in a cart outside the fence, you can hop in and then disembark on the other side.

fug

well it looks like I'm the only one here so I'll need someone to come get me
I'm behind the Purged Pagan

once im done picking up thegman ill come get you

People with no botes don't panic, once the glitches are worked out and transport is reliable never ever, I'm going to set up some sort of ferry and be on at least every few days to take people.

What's your name though so i can tell if youre offline or not

Esoteric
I was with the town at the beginning and then got burnt out for a while

[10:39:74] Things got mixed up. The new map is to the south

errry time

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

EVERYTHING IS NORTH, THE CANAL LEADS EAST

WHY I STILL DON'T AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THE MOST RETARDED COURSE OF ACTION WHEN REGARDING HIM?

I want to tell you to stop but I'm laughing too hard.

THANKS POWNSTAR

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
THIS
HAPPENS

why not just connect it on all sides instead of being a retard and only connecting it on one side
it can't be that hard to do

I can't wait for the next batch of excuses follow more failures.

This is not true, is it?

Didn't Sanguin's ship get eaten going south earlier?

nice try.

nevermind then

Well one dude managed to cross over successfully so probably no.

10 people already fell for it :^)

It's up

fucking hell, well played

How did you all fall for that? Even without the timestamp, come on guys.

Passenger of Big D.
I'll be on later this afternoon in a few hours but stuck at work for now.

EVERY
TIME

My opinion of the capabilities of the admins of this server are low you could tell me they deleted everyone's characters and I would believe they did. Lord knows I'm too fucking over standing in the world for another 12 hours waiting for anything to happen.

ENDLESS SCREAMING

did u die

[14:83:D4] I accidentally deleted the player files. If you complain fuck you.

zogbot here, still standing by.

[28:-7:霊8] Liking traps is gay.

Okay. Hydra isn't on yet.
Not sure how to get everyone on at once, maybe people should disembark and tent if they have to log off again. But no safe passage to new world yet anyways so no huge rush.

Cool. Right now I'm making some things trying to work my way up to a small boat, but it's tough because I can't access my crate and need to make another small box or two to hold things so I can pick up fallen trees.

He's not wrong.

DELETE THIS

==[&8:9D:黑鬼]

POST MORE

Mruw, get your ass back in game and hop of the Jewcy Maiden

GET OFF THE BOAT SO WE CAN PUSH IT FREE MRUW

Leva Батькович
investigation showed - new server periodicaly dont see old server

The hemp is not yet ripe, so no thick rope yet

Fuck it, I'm going to bed and this thread will likely be full by the time I wake from my normal nightmares to this nightmare so enjoy some traps.

Thanks!
I'm getting some wood ship stuff ready over here. If you can drop that stuff off at the northern camp sometimes, I can start putting together a Corbita or something.

maybe when I get home, right now I will just leave my alt macroing to grind skills, gotta go back to work in 36 minutes and still have not eaten

I might have forgotten how to quote

other server is back up

SCREAMING STARTS AGAIN.jpg

Leva Батькович
sorry but i cant looking at this shit without restarting…
Sent on:
11:40 am
Leva Батькович
really sorry

is it hard to macro?

reason? server is shutting down because I'm shutting it down goy.

Do we have any fucking clue what the problem is? Any idea when it might work?

tell us when is up again

Shes back

no idea what that means.
I can work while the macro is running, it read pixels and press 'continue' on the crafting window, but can't place ingredients nor remove stuff from inventory

yet

TELL HIM ABOUT READ ONLY

wouldn't that fuck it up even more, making the file read only while the server tries to write to the log?

I think was talking about viewing the file in something that's read only, ie. able to view a file that something else is writing to.

so for anyone who has survived the trip, how is everything? is everything a mess? is it confusing? are moleculaes colliding in a vortex of a void that defies the laws of physics and vidya?

also, if i don't want to migrate with my stuff, how do i specifically connect to that new server/map? I don't want to load into the old map and migrate, i just want to spawn in to the new map and start from there. If the IP for the server is the same how would i do that?

asking for the gm to teleport you
alternatively, might be possible to join the new settlement and suicide/spawn or use meditation teleport

This is speculation though

well i mean hypothetically if someone was to start a new character, would they only be able to spawn/start on the old map, and need to be teleported? has the GM set any spawn points on the new map?

RIP

Did he seriously just shove everyone over and leave behind the ships that haven't crossed forever?

GM just brought down the server to transfer everyone to the new map.

RIP all those things in the ship

As is the answer with all things russian,

Maybe

I hope it's just some retard trying to be funny and troll us

well, no idea

10/10 if so

It's a good feelng.

start from zero is always fun
A PROPHET OF PROFIT! GIVE UNTO THE VOID!

Yeah, everyone who was the most worried about losing their stuff…has now lost all of their stuff.

Brilliant planning and execution, admin.

Whats going on?

feels good man

Sailing to the new map doesn't work so the GM said "Fuck it" and is just going to move us over there manually on his end. Wait like 5 minutes.

I pretty much don't either. Wewlad.

>Lost some less-used tools and lumber also all the guard tower bricks and clay, hueh
Could be worse. I don't mind if we can actually PLAY NOW

Joke's on admin my one crate was full of low-grade shit, but I'm sad for everyone else.

Couldn't he tell us that so we could push our ships to the edge and fall out first like we've been doing? I mean did he really not fucking think of that, given that the ships have gone through?

Well

Time to start getting those iron rocks and some branches I guess

So much for the ship I made just for this shit

SHOULD HAVE RISKED IT - sink or swim

I think he said ships and carts could be moved later, so I'm guessing he can move those manually those at some point in the future.

Then I wish he could let me fill my ship with my stuff instead of porting me in the wilds

Oh, maybe he can copypasta their files like player files and that's why the server is shut down for the teles?

The owner of the cog wasn't online asshole, and most of the passengers were offline too so we'd be leaving them to drown.

"male:mind break" "english" "femdom"

truly the king of sadpanda searches

Is serb down?

Yes, everyone is getting transferred to the new map

At least I grabbed my rare grapevine seedling from my cart first :^)

exhentai.org/g/944883/36cb52cf0d/

AYY
LOVELY
At least my boat will be somewhere on the western shore, full of iron lumps and copper

Faggot.

It's:
-femdom lactation english -group -netorare "female:mind break" -tentacles

I grabbed like 15kg of food from my ship just before the server went down.

:^)

get out

Your taste is just as bad but at least your search has blacklisting like any good search ever.

>>>/tumblr/

At least I have everything I need in my inventory.

I have simple tastes.

THIS ISN'T 5-7 MINUTES

Go home Macintosh, I think it's about time for Anita to peg you.

How about a "sister" tag.
Would that make it better?

Simple but excellent.

Monster girl yuri -male -yaoi -scat -vore

Superior taste right here faggots

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Have these absolutely retarded admins seriously done it again? And have they seriously teleported everyone over without any warning?

GOOD THING MR SHEKELSTEIN-ADMIN GOT TO JEW PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY FOR LARGE CRATES BEFORE THIS PROBLEM WAS DISCOVERED

I love you, yuri poster

noice

get out

Good job nigga.
The rest is meh.

If I can make my cute little brother cum with an aneros, I'll train him into a pervert.

exhentai.org/s/f1f2f24e0f/721733-1

everyone is tense, so it's easy for others to just make ship up on the thread and fool everyone

please tell me it's just a joke

Usually my second search is:
Milf -shotacon impregnation -netorare -group
r8

That actually does appear to be what he is trying.

How fucked am I?

Its true fam, should've moved your boat over when you had the chance.

JOKINGS ASIDE, ADMIN SAID HE WOULD FIND A WAY TO MOVE OVER PEOPLE'S BOATS WHO DIDN'T MOVE THEM LATER

Yes

Incest is gross.

I love you too fam

You know he will end up with half the boats empty and the other boats corrupted.

The admin has said a lot of things. Literally none of them have been true.

nod rly
omorashi -loli -shota -furry -anthro -scat -futanari -futa -scalie -gay -male -bondage -diaper -rape -snuff -netorare -vore -[blacklist continues almost endlessly blocking out the 99.9% of godawful content]

Maybe he considered it and is actually moving the ships too.
Though that's so unlikely it's cruel of me to mention.

Pure blacklist search? You sound like a gentleman and a scholar.

We've seen them float around before. Why can't he just add himself to every boat and sail it over himself? :^)

-incest -penis too

So now only way to get there is asking for teleport?

Leva Батькович
servers will be back online as i need to go will be back in hour or so

FUCK

If only there was a tag for ACTUAL shit art. If I could blacklist all the shitty scribbles I would be a happy man.

Ask? he's gonna teleport us all.

-everything

For when you have reached the realm of valor

SERB UP

I think some of the boorus had some semi-popular "badly_drawn" tags or something.

Also server's back up and I'm still in old world.

I am still in my house, fuck you whomever fooled me again

So should we use this hour to drive all of the ships off the edge of the map, or can we trust that all of them are actually making it to the new map when they disappear?

[19:10:50] To transfer you all - i need to shutdown two server and move data
[19:10:58] ok
[19:11:04] anyone against this?
[19:11:09] *** Wendingo has joined #WRC
[19:11:11] Not against.
[19:11:11] go for it
[19:11:15] will take up to 5-7 minutes
[19:11:17] might as well go for it
[19:11:22] Godspeed, Maks
[19:11:23] Transfer the people stuck in the water?
[19:11:24] Can you teleport us to the new map too?
[19:11:28] rip that bandage off
[19:11:28] Still waiting on the ship
[19:11:35] Tp me and Kraker too
[19:11:43] move ALL players to new map
[19:11:46] tp me as well I'm in water
[19:11:49] but only players
[19:11:55] and wendingo too
[19:11:57] sounds good to me
[19:12:02] Oh yes please
[19:12:05] GO GO GO
[19:12:08] I still haven't moved my ship to the new map
[19:12:11] *** Carmack has joined #WRC
[19:12:16] *** Wansumfug has joined #WRC
[19:12:16] *** Cantor has quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
[19:12:28] DO IT
[19:12:29] *** Wansumfug has quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
[19:12:36] JUST DO IT
[19:12:45] ships can be moved later..

BUT THEN

Only if the other server is actively plotable, I wouldn't risk it otherwise.

Alright, I have to say guys, thanks for making me discover this server.
Used to play on a normalfag server where everything worked correctly, but thanks to Ivan, every day is a new adventure.

We have people on the other map already, just a few of them but have started setting up the deed area.

this is getting worse and worse

someone please ask him to just transfer those whose height is at 0 (meaning, they are in the water)

if you want to get teleported, just jump in the water or something

that way he can quickly transfer those, and only those who actually want to do so

He's gone for an hour. Nothing doing 'til then.

dang, can't he wait for the weeked or something? there is no need to do anything drastic like teleporting everyone RIGHT NOW

do it later, do it in a week or something

do it only to those who NEED it, like those who are in the water

there are plenty of better ways to go about this

guess I'll just die of thirst out here floating in a ton of fresh water

this time if I miss my chance to complain about stupid decisions it will be my own fault, at least I will feel less bad when shit goes south

Agree, person in contact please object on our behalf when he gets back.

I'm just going to keep building this corbita and hope I don't get fucked in the ass, as I'm sure ships in progress won't be transferred over.

Not all of us object to this, fucker.

Don't expect anything, I am at work running macros and reacting to admin stupidity.

So can't you request to be teled?

Reminder that our single biggest obstacle so far hasn't been the old game code, other players being hostile, or lack of any ability to organize

It's the two fucking guys who run the server and are incapable of actually getting anything done.

So, uh, cancel that rescue party.

I haven't been on since the exodus to spawn; did we create a new temp settlement because the docks are entirely in fenced.

So then, did/does sailing to the other map work? If so, I'll head over there right now, even if the other server is still down.

Oh shit all the ships, all the cargo.
You all know we aren't going to get them back, right?

He's gone for an hour, the question is whether the people with ships who are online should bum rush the boundaries and get their ships over then pick each other up to not drown.

Calm down, now's not the time for ships.

That comes later.

No, i'm on old map with sharks now

Is the new map up? How do we get there?

"dev" confirmed that ships can cross to the other map, its just players that get stuck in the old map.
Many of us already sent their boats first.

Do you faggots enjoy the pain?

Could've been building Brolympus on another server for the past week.

Instead you let yourself get molested by sleepy Russian.

Yeah, but we'd lose all our stats and shit. We will prevail.

I meant the ones that stayed here, the ones that can be moved later..

We haven't been wasting our time.

The problem is that this server let pirated copies to connect, even if we wanted to, we didn't find any other that lets pirated copies in

We could try and make our own server.

I don't think you fully understand what is happening.

Wurm unlimited itself is pretty pricey, but what about the base game? Is it actually worse or something?

Don't you 'we could try'
You try it.

Don't act like an black reparations activist, don't ask people to do something, you do it first, then we might follow

Base game is 16x slower to level anything, and way more restricted for free players.

Can't seem to get the game to launch at all.

Ive tried. I think I got it working but I have no way to test it. The problem is re-compiling the .java files into .class files. Unless you have access to the source files then good luck.

Also the GM of this server apparently made the crack on his own and wont tell me how.

That's hella slow, but doesn't that also mean that the skillgain right now is absolutely ridiculously fast?

If the servers barely have any players that aren't from Holla Forums, and the skillgain is super fast, what's the point?

How do I install the updater? I threw it in my Wurmlauncher folder and then the launcher wouldn't dare launch.

You shouldn't say those things near a java programmer

.java files ARE the source code, if you have the .java then you have the source code

you might be saying that you have some of the .java but not all libraries or something along these lines.

Also, java decompilers are a thing

He wants to keep us here.

this "exodus" has been hilarious

You get the server software with the game. It's really rather simple.

Why? He's not getting any money from us or anyone else.

It's an obscure hell but someone must abide it.

Sorry, im a bit tired right now. I have the java files because I decompiled the .jar of the server. The problem is that some of the local imports are not there and I have no idea where to point to to get them.

I quite like it actually
So much free and actually good libraries all over the place for anything you could ever want to make.

And we're terrible assholes, but he's in charge and he's making it work for people.

Actually Java is for babbies who can't put up with C/C++ kek

she should have been stabbed to death and then skullstomped by the second episode

So, can anyone explain to me why I can't get the game to run? I added the updater, ran it and all, but the client just refuse to do anything, let alone start.

did you make the file changes mentioned in the OP?

There's a patcher and an updater, separate things
I forget how it worked but someone in an older thread told me

How big is the center supposed to be? I flattened out a 17x17 area.

Server back down yet?

I did yeah.

Please respond

Depends on the design you want. These would all fit.

I never had to install the updater when i installed the new client

Are you using 64 bit window

Sayonara boats

FUCKING HELL THE GM DOES NOT INTENT TO ASK FOR A SECOND OPINION

BRACE YOURSELVES

SERVER IS DOWN

Server just went down again. No warning, as per usual with these shit admins.

Where we gonna put guard towers?

Since they're leaving the map open for a month, they'll probably figure a way to let people go back for their shit.

Near gates, so people can bait hostile creatures into them and retreat to safety.

Also how the fuck do you have tiles that are half one material?

Not him but I suggest to lay them every 50 tiles and in town center

This whole process is killing me inside.

HAPPENING

Or they'll just end up saying "fuck it" after all.

People told this shit was to end.

I'd rather not have to do so, and instead, be able to go there on my own, like functioning servers let you

But yeah.. everything might not be lost, yet

IT'S UP

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Pave#Diagonal_paving

Don't worry, be happy - fresh starts with less shit to deal, like transporting shite, is better.

every 51 tiles, so that the town center token thingy can be perfectly in the center

Don't hold any hope for this server in any aspect, you're just setting yourself up to be hurt.

Also SERVER BACK UP BUT WE'RE STILL ON THE OLD MAP

THE SLAVS FUCKING MADE US LOSE THE MAYOR

Maks is the admin or something?

meow meow

MAKE IT STOP

why would you even put this in a game?

to stop you from swimming in the direction of the map border

the devs never thought some Russian would make a server so shitty that someone could get stuck on that

Probably so faggots wouldn't fall off the map, before he decided implement server transfers that way.

Chat collapsed into a flat bar showing only the tabs and I don't know what I pressed. Any idea how to restore it? No resize tooltip.

you double clicked the chat window, it 'minimizes' it, double click somewhere on it again to 'maximize' it back

double click it again

Thanks. I thought it was a keyboard thing, never would have figured that out

Yep!

Oh, so I can just update through a regular means?

[15:27:01] gamemaster what's the plan?
[15:27:29] no plan - just need to fix this…
[15:28:03] has the problem atleast been found?
[15:28:46] yes
[15:28:55] Lovely
[15:29:00] good to hear
[15:29:02] what was the problem? just curious

the entire client is the update, we only had to install then play

I had to do an update process and a separate patch before I could play kek

what movie is that its giving me nostalgia.

one about moses and the israelites leaving egypt

Logged out, hopefully wurm doesn't kill you if you log out during combat.

was it a window that popped up? That is just a warning for the server borders.

you take one or two minutes to actually log off or something

just don't log back in to check unless you actually need to

He said huge shark so its probably a mob with a modifier, rip

Yeah, mob with a modifier.

Gonna need a bigger boat.

I was swimming. Was just chatting in irc because I got stranded in the ocean when my boat poofed.

I'll play if you remove the GPS.

Is the GPS enabled?

You can turn that off yourself if you hate it that much.

You actively have to install if afaik, don't know about the new client

On a side note, does the plants growth timer resets every time the server does? my crops should have grown to full size since 10 hours ago

it shouldn't

[15:43:12] Map is almost ready but we need money for server and other cost
[15:43:35] I could donate a few dollars
[15:44:55] That is nice but is not enough. We have so many people on server we should be able to get enough though.
[15:45:26] How much should we donate? Is $4 enough?
[15:45:12] That is enough if everyone gives.
[15:45:48] New map should be ready by tomorrow but I will only upload once everyone has donated.

Nice try m8.

OH FUCK, DID IT FINALLY HAPPEN?

gettin' real sick of these fake irc logs m8

good b8 but consider next time that pownstar isn't a jew like that

fucking degenerate

OH FUCK, IT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN

Same problem.

Here's what's in my client.log:

[12:05:22 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: ModLoader version v0.3.3-cac710e[12:05:22 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: Loading mods\connectionfix.properties[12:05:22 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.clientlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: class org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.connectionfix.ConnectionFix

you can't figure out that there is a problem with the mod connectionfix from this?
change the file-extension from properties to disabled and try again, or download a newer version of connectionfix

It's every mod in the mods folder, but that can't be right… since you faggots are playing and followed the same instructions…

Why are you playing with mods, anyway, gayboy?

Here let me go ahead and explain it for you, since I had the same problem. Delete your wurm folder, extract the new client folder again from scratch. Don't extract the auto updater over it. Just ignore the auto updater.
There, justwerks.

Fuck if I know, I'm just following OP's instructions.

What?
Is OP passing out mods now?
Is that why everybody and their grandma is using the pussy livemap?

He downloaded exactly what's at the top of every fucking thread.

For shame.

Just looked at the new op and noticed the auto updater isn't posted anymore. Nevermind then, no idea what your problem could be.

Thanks!

Get rid of upd.zip, it's gamebreaking shit.

Also the setting is censor_chat not chat_censor.

livemap is pretty sick fam

what's CLAW?

Did dev cunt teleport us all yet? am stranded boatless in the middle of the ocean and I cant swim back.

Do spawns work yet in the new server?

I bet you use quest markers in RPGs, too.

1997 PC platformer, hard as balls and oozing with atmosphere. It's got furries, but like, cool colonial furries who murder each other and are racist as shit.

get a load of this nigger

What, too stupid to find your way around a city we built?

I wasnt even in your clusterfuck of a city, but the livemap is more useful in the wild anyways.

Yeah it sure fucking sucks knowing where you're going, the most atmospheric part of any RPG is wandering through an area devoid of content because it's not necessary to be in so the devs just stamped some terrain down in broad strokes and included nothing interactive.

There's just nothing like the same scenery 100 times over to get you in the RPG mood, fuck quest markers.

I downloaded the original KAT torrent.
I'm aware that the OP has the livemap in it. That makes people who use it a bitch. They couldn't even be bothered to download it on their own. How pathetic.

nah, we certainly can but the extra effort spent navigating a nearly empty and uninteresting world.

but hey, if you enjoy wasting time getting places and generally being a dipshit, that's up to you :^)

What extra effort? You have a compass that tells you your position, a worldmap, and an autorun button.
There are landmarks and bodies of water everywhere. You really have no reason to get lost because you know where you are at all times.

And the livemap changes any of that how?

Exactly.
So why use it?

We need to either start on a server with competent admins or find a way to talk to the goddamn admins here. This is some horseshit.

Why assume people are

well you do have to stand still for like 15 seconds for the compass to work, and if you can perfectly navigate instantly without the livemap, what does it matter? maybe if the gameworld was actually designed like an RPG instead of just being brushed on with no attention to detail then it would be interesting enough to warrant spending a little extra time navigating without a live map.

there's a skype convo you can talk to them in, don't even need to download skype.

Quest markers are absolute shit. Their existence just means devs can put less thought into world design. A map is all you need.

Is it happening?

Transfer for real this time?

Who knows

where and how please

Claw was alright. Green rabbit game is better.
I remember getting banned for green rabbit game on mootchan back in 2010, because furries.

I don't, but the other guy was having problems because of his mod folder.
I have a feeling he wouldn't be experiencing these issues if he didn't have any mods.

I'm retarded because I don't use the map that further trivializes a non-issue?
That's like saying I'm retarded because I think people who use macros are fags.

What do you mean you have to stand still for the compass to work? I can move and look at my coordinates at the same time, I don't get what you're talking about.
All you have to do is look at your compass, point yourself north, and open the worldmap. Bam, now you know where you are because all of the lakes, oceans, and rivers are quite distinct. It takes like, 10 seconds unless you're retarded and have no sense of direction.

So who fucking downloads it for them you complete retard? Why can't you seem to help saying the most inane bullshit?

I LOVE COUNTING TO 15 WAITING FOR MY COMPASS TO SETTLE LIKE IN IRL, SO IMMERSIVE XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE BEFORE I DIE

Devs were putting less thought into world design long before quest markers, it's just that you had your head too far up your own ass during the 90s to look at anything from that era objectively.
>oh no features oh no this RUINS how it's supposed to be because that's what I'm familiar with

she back

Okay, thanks for letting me know not to read your posts anymore.

So seems like you don't know anything about the mods or how they affect gameplay, eh?

If sarcasm triggers you, you should probably go back to social media exclusively.

To be honest, compass is casual garbage too.

that's garlic

See, you already have plenty of tools to navigate the game world. The livemap is unnecessary and even more casual.

learn the difference fuccboi

I bet you enjoyed skyrim too you fucking faggot.

Is this your first day on Holla Forums or something?

Back at you.

post the cookie dog again!

There's a reason I stopped talking to that dipshit.

Could have sworn I walked into tumblr, after reading your shit.

Oh yeah, I love 8ch. They're all using tumblr memes but like ironically so its like going "lol u mad" like in CoD.

No seriously, how triggered can you be that not anyone on Holla Forums automatically agrees with your unjustifiable autism and hatred for gameplay in favor of walking simulators?

Did you think Gone Home was a wonderful technical achievement and a boatload of fun too?

WE BACK

Are we moving yet?

you mean jazz jack rabbit?

HA HA NOPE

Cool.

In a few days.

Did it really get pushed back again?

just people being a meme

We don't know. The admins aren't saying a goddamn thing, and it's going to be getting late in yurop soon

Here's the skype chat, come nag with me.

join.skype.com/c8CHy41xr5BY

Good job posting it here so newfags can come "lelelele 8 cham army", this will turn out well kek

I AM THE FURY

Michael

Some can, some can't.

12:36 pm
Michael

I can't. For example.

Michael

Leva fixing it.

Of course.
Did you know there was a version on the Game Boy Advance?
Did you know that if you were to play it, you'd wish you didn't?

What is he even fixing?

Someone asked if people could get through by traveling to the east, that was his reply

Yes

So there's no reason to log in yet.

East? I thought it was only "available" through the west, and even then it was broken. Or has that changed too?

I don't even know anymore fam

>[16:59:41] >If we can't get it to work, we will simply import the database to new server and people will appear there, without items.

:^)

Sauce

How would that be fine? kek

Uh, no.

This stupid fucking slav.

wew

ENOG EB NIMDAB YGGID YHHIHS

ENOG EB NIMDAB YGGID YHHIHS

same.

Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a supreme tool?

I was in the middle of buying a ship off from one of the people at the normalfag dock. Fuck.

SHIGGY DIGGY BADMIN BE GONE

…A supreme one?

It's up

It's up and we're not transferred and our items are still here

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

For the fourth of fifth time, and surprising no one.

Reply to this when you're all getting ready to leave for the Promised Land.

Please.

THEY DID IT
WE CAN TRAVEL TO THE NEW MAP NOW

Prove it.

Would if I could but some nigger left a bunch on the shore

master haxor

Actually he just got it working.

OH SHIT ITS TIME!

After a couple more ships cross the border successfully, the big D is going to set off.

Captain here on standby. If you're STILL offline on my bote you're gonna be fucked over soon.

Contacting Anger

wew, that was one hell of a trip

I think we made it.

ON THIS DAY, WE CLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS
ON THIS DAY, CONSTANTIBROPLE SHALL RISE

someone post the map with the location of the village please.

forgot music

Exodus music.

It's the promised land boys

somewhere along the river near this general area.

Perfect.

Have the queers in Zanzibar figured out where they are building?

I thought they merged back?

our group of about 6-7 is settling a new place

From what I understand, they're building a small little "comfy" community outside the hustle and bustle of the main city.

where specifically I want to know where to head.

Cham here, Shawn and about 4 other boats have successfully crossed over. No idea where we were spit out, though. Any ideas?

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

im sorta paranoid about people taking it before we get there, but its mid south

For you, Sid.

Restart your game, it should put you inside the boat in the new world.

Looks like Redguard.

First wonder of the New World: Trump's Wall. Legends say you can see it from space.

Post in thread when you settle so I know where to go.

yeah, I will assuming it isnt taken already

Any of you fags that make it over PM Kriegerr, he's got a team going

YOU FUCKERS NEED TO REMEMBER /invitations

SORRY

t. cham

How do I fix my models so I can see the pandas

Reminder when you cross to post screens of this virgin land.

more music.
this place is comfy as fuck. get here soon.

Virgin land ripe for the taking.
This is so much fun, is this what the first murican colonies felt?

Also whats this I hear about a second village? is it the hots one?

Night view from the promised land.

No one's really joining HotS. There are, however, some diehard Zanzibarlanders who want to make their own successor-settlement pretty much immediately.

fuck this game

who wants to deal with a recreation of detroit inhabited by 17 year old edgefags on a daily basis

Fuck, how do I get to the new land If I haven't got a boat
I just realized that my canoe is on the other side of the map

You can swim through the border
Or you can hitchike
or make a raft.
Remember that if you cross from the same point you crossed with the boat the first time, you will find it waiting for you.
Assuming of course that your boat imploded.

how do

Also, pics

Does the game normally freeze after crossing?

Here's my new design that only requires 79 carpentry.
pastebin.com/YQfzfgxv

Go to gamesettings.txt and find thirdPerson. Set it to true.

straggler pickup when?

Vote for your favourite center design!

poal.me/wk980a

Whats the position of the camp?
xxx/xxx what is it?

If you're willing to wait up to maybe a day, come to Monotony and when my ship is done I'll take you…or if not I'll come back and take you. I'm going to try and make sure nobody gets permanently left behind.

Mostly when I finish my corbita tbh unless someone else is nice.

Because someone wanted an overhead view.

More scenery from the New World.

Where is that? I might just walk there, and help you build the ship.

Monotony Point is where all the ships gathered. there is a packed dirt path straight north from Shiggy Diggy Memetastic Evacuation Docks that leads to it.

North of docks, someone built a road all the way there
Have two people helping right now
Main thing we may need is wemp so forage your way here alongside the road please

No.

I'm deep within the forests.

So great, we got people to transfer to the new island.

WHY DON'T SKILLGAINS UPDATE STILL

RAZORKNIGHT IF YOU READ THIS STOP BEING AFK

As the fag who designed #3, I should probably tell you that the buildings in the picture are NOT part of the actual design. They were there originally just to emphasize how tight you can fit buildings into the design if you so desired. I failed to mention this earlier.

I might not even know where that is, I haven't played since everything got fucked.
Either of you got a map, the one on the website still isn't working for me.

Oh. Uh, head north. Or head…I don't know, until you hit a road going north-south. Someone ITT should know if brosmouth was to the west or east of the docks.

Big D and zanzi cog are around here

Fucking finally, thank you for actually marking the map.

I keep getting this error and then it closes every time I try to play. How do I fix it?

Is this it? I think I recognize the colossus from one of the previous threads.

that's not an error, it displays that to everyone else

your game closing is another issue

You're in for a ride.

Oh fug a straggler

Go near that dock then follow the paved dirt all the way north, then wait for Anger or make a boat and sail north

Here's the route I think.

Are you able to click the settings cog in the launcher window? If you are, set your sound settings to software or none if it's anything else.

If you arn't able to click that cog, you haven't updated your game. If you haven't done that let me know, and I'll hand hold your baby ass and tell you how to do it.

So I made it to the launch point; is there anyone willing to give me a ride?

Wait with them, they're with us

Oh and you can help Blaank with his cog too

Middry here. Is the evacuation dock still the Shiggy Diggy one, or is there a better one to go to?

We moved north, follow the paved road from shiggy diggy for the temporal dock

People moved north to prep for sailing, take the road going there to catch one of the boats under construction.

Who needed Wemp? I made it to the launch point

Huh, did Shiggy Diggy Memestation ships launch already?
I know they did but I am asking because it gives me a glimmer of hope

I think I found you guys, here's Womb Raider and Yaya

Shit, I won't be able to play for the next 24 hours. Is anyone hanging back for a while or going to do a straggler run later?

It turns out I havent updated so please hold my hand and call me a faggot.

you dumb greasy niggers, Monotony Point is a cuckshed camp on the tip of the most northeasterly point in the map that Pelagic Argosy's crew built while waiting for someone to confirm East was safe

Anger'll be on in ~30mins, anyone wanting to cross with little/no cargo should make themselves present at the northern moor by then.

NEW THREAD WHEN?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T BUILD ANY HOUSES UNTIL WE HAVE A DEED

I don't know what I expected.

Void brought me the prettiest horse. He da real MVP.

We're still stranded here, fuck you Henk

Why would we care about that? it's the gather point, so it's where we ended up, so we started building a ship. It also had actual trees unlike the port.

Well looks like I have my priorities messed up. I think I should lay off Wurm for a bit.

What the fuck? Who in game are you?

No need for you to know.

Were you skipping work or something?

This is fake, isn't it.

You could just claim you have brain problems. It wouldnt be inaccurate.

Not fake and yeah I do actually have brain problems, diagnosed with Severe Clinical Depression. This is really the only thing I get enjoyment out of anymore and my work was killing me mentally. I think its time for 'tism bucks.

It's pretty difficult to get 'tism bucks in some places. Don't ham it up, people can spot that. Good luck, man.

Dont worry, I live in Ottawa so it is pretty easy. Also its not like I am faking.

new settlement for the remnants of zanzibarland is called shadow moses.

Why do you fags have to build so far away?
You can't just make a settlement down the road?

I agree. Dont be fags. Build a little closer.

we're not the group that was merging back with you

wow
if legit, I feel sorry for you user…

Looks pretty close to me m8, like 20min tops.

I'm with this guy, I clicked the updater and now my game won't launch at all. It flashed a CMD then vanished and nothing is going on.

This work?

Ay I was busy shipsailing but I'll help you now, hope you see this shit.

Start off, download this wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

Then just extract that shit into your WRC/Wurmlauncher folder, overwriting everything. Next, go into your mods folder and there should be four properties files in there, and you're just going to rename them all so they're .properties1 files, literally just adding a 1 to the end of the extension. Next go to playerfiles/config/default, and open gamesettings. Ctrf+f nagles and change that to true. Go back to your Wurmlauncher folder, and find the launchconfig.ini file. You should be able to change the max heap size to 3072m at minimum, even if you're on a toaster. More importantly, copy and paste this line to the end of the file, under vmparams,
JvmParam1=-XX:UseSSE=8

It should look like this
[VMParams]
JvmParam0=-XX:+AggressiveOpts
JvmParam1=-XX:UseSSE=8

That's really everything you can do. If the game still crashes then I guess you're shit out luck.

Yeah, First do what THIS says THEN run the updater. I was doing it in the wrong order. Thanks.

HENKHELL GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOAT
been stuck here for more than 90 minutes

Maybe a gm could disconnect him for you, but I don't know if that would solve the problem.

Since that somehow fucking summoned him.

CREOTON GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEE

he would be offline in the boat which is my problem.

Barrels and cotton satchels man, I am getting tired of making then, later I will need to make crates too

rgis.us/ca_en/
This your ex-employer user?

Forgot that, after all that's done run updater.cmd instead of the wurmlauncher, but you only need to do it this once.

wewlad. Did I not cover it enough?

No, I got your full name out of it. You're lucky I'm a good neighbor.

I forgot to mention though, yeah that is my ex-employer. All I did was count shit in stores by scanning barcodes. I couldnt listen to music or talk to co-workers to pass the time. It may not sound bad but you have no idea.

well thanks I guess.

but I'm not:^)

Better work than those niggers who get paid by the cent to categorize and label shit online.

You know what could fix your depression?
more wurm
Now that you're a fellow neet, you will have all the time in the world to play :^)

Well now it works but only for a few minutes before it closes on itself again. I'm making progress.

Go to your setting

Turn off GLSL

Do this as well if you havent

I hope you like spiders, lads.

Now it doesnt even make it to the game.

Yeah I did that.

I've done everything suggested so far to the letter but I dont know whats going on.

God damn it.

turn GLSL back on then, i thought it was a Java problem

3 boats on the southern border by the 2 islands with a river going horizontally between them

Oh wait my mistake, disable VBO in the compatibility settings should get it to work

Is one of them named Victoria?

couldn't tell, too far away from them
2 sailboats and a knarr

DON'T AFK IN SHIPS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

DO NOT BUILD LAND BRIDGES

DO NOT TERRAFORM

LEAVE IT TO LIBERTINI, RAZGAH AND FUCKING CHAM

HOLY FUCK HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND

Same issue still. Closing on startup.