Why is this guy such a whore...

Why is this guy such a whore? I don't know who he is or what he does but every week he is posing in a photo with another meme director, artist, designer. Is he really some respectable genius?

He's a hack with absolute shit taste, but he knows how to lead a project, assemble teams, and make a good teamwork. Hence his games always turned out fine and sell well.

>I don't know who he is or what he does *pics related*

2/10

It's the failed yet famed movie director, the forefather of cinematic experiences, the inventor of the we've-already-invested-too-much budget, it's none other than Hideo Kojima.

He made some good games and some bad ones too, but even the bad ones are just average at worst.

Like Todd Howard, pretty much.

I nominate both todd and kojima for the most overrated game dev of all time award.

this thread

They post about him everyday like he is some genius.

Hideo Kojima is, in order:

- one of us
- the second coming
- secretely your papa

That's Todd "See that Wall? You can build it!" Howard, wiping clean every bean, pulling triggers on every nigger, having a feild day with 50 gays, and going mental on every oriental

he's famous for the same reason miyamoto and miazaki are famous. he made some very popular games, so companies like to advertise his work.

they pay him extra to work with them, so they take advantage by advertising. kojima does alot of work to make himself stand out and create a "brand" of himself.

unlike miamoto who has to rely on his famous characters to make a game get automatic sales, or miazaki who has to make a souls-like game to get automatic sales, kojima has to just put his name on it.

though earlier in his career it had to be one of his games, but he successfully created a brand that people will follow, himself. which worked in his favor since konami kicked him out, and i often here retards say they will buy his game, just to upset konami, even if it looks bad.

Some delusional fanboyism here m8, he's just as big a hack as every other figurehead game designer, he's not somehow better than Gabe or Miyamoto, or even Will Wright

i never said he was great, or made great games. read it again faggot.

He is the Hideaki Anno of gaming, he thinks he is clever, but he was just lucky.

Do you think it's possible he is the Andrei Tarkovsky of gaming?

What?

Not again.

are you retarded?

Fucking newfags

Kojima has lots of friends…!

yep thats what I mean, nigga is one of these narcissists who always has to post pics with someone famous. Thats why I was pissed to post this topic. Now I see that game is 'metal gear solid' and it makes the hero worship even worse. Nigga didnt exactly make final fantasy or zelda.

how the fuck does this guy look so good
he's in his 50's

It honestly seems like he's having a bit of fun and his fans seem to enjoy these pictures so he continues to post them. I don't see what the big deal or why anyone would be mad about it, especially since he posts this shit on his twitter, something a person wouldn't even think about unless they are actively seeking it out. As for other people, they like him and like his games. I'm sure there is some app out there that lets you ignore Kojima posts/pictures if they trigger you that much.

>Why is [any damn person] such a whore? I don't know who he is or what he does but every week he is posing in a photo with another [friend], [co-worker], [acquaintance]. Is he really some [OPINIONS ON ISRAEL]?

It's like The Picture of Dorian Grey, only instead of a painting it's a Twitter account and instead of being a self-destructive degenerate he's just magically absurd. Either that or Asians just age in reverse.

Japanese magic.
I swear those fucks have a fountain of youth or something.

They fucked, right?

Also something about the magic of the Picture/Twitter account spreading to other people.

It's all those omega-3's, I'm not kidding.

So what, I gotta start learning to eat fish?
someone teach me to cook salmon

If you look through the staples, almost all of them contain high amounts, including their vegetables and storage methods. At least more traditionally.

Just grill it nigga.

Little bit of salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon. Salmon is pretty flavorful so you don't really need to go overboard with seasonings.

Kojima's cheating on his wife with grown-up Chico.

I'd rather age like shit and not be a manlet though. Give me dat meat and potato rich diet anyday.

And a Kaz cosplayer.

Kojima looks like a gang member in the first picture

Wait til you see Kamiya.

What good game has Todd "The Fraud" Howard ever made

Morrowind.

Come on man.

So if I eat a shitload of tuna, I can stay young forever?

He has brought us ALL the gems from Bethesda
People who dislike Bethesda's games are just blind to the beauty of open source fantasy and post-apocalyptic RPG's

Oh, and btw, Todd's very handsome

Does every japanese programmer looked like everything but a programmer?

Every japanese from the 80's looked like that.

I'm sick of this meme. They get rich and can finally afford plastic surgery. Sakruai is basically the Jap Michael Jackson. Money does wondrous things

He looks full autism there.

And now almost all the programmers look like faggots, what happened?

No wonder dad ran away at Christmas

Elder Scrolls is pure shit. Every Fallout Todd was a part of was shit. Try again nerd

Daily reminder, by the way, that Hideo Kojima is estranged from his son. Did I mention Kojima's a total sex fiend, also?

Who the fuck knows? My bet would be politically correct removed testosterone from male education.

[citation needed]

Where did you hear this? Is it just because Junior doesn't like MGS?

As long as he keeps making weird games that's fine by me

Kojima has top taste in women.

kill me

You know that's Tomokazu Sugita right?

…!

What is that picture to the right of maga walls

why did you underage newfag fucks fall for this shit?

kojimafags/mgsfags are one of the more retarded fanbases that has ever existed.

…!!!!

test

his ideas were pretty much inovative compared to the other games since the MSX2, so yeah, i still got faith in him

really nigger?

mgsdrones really are this stupid.

the mysterious cas e of sakurai

oh yes becuase puch walls to find secret passage and then blow it with c4 was pretty standart 1987 right?

faggot

The genes

The Japanese in general are getting taller. People also don't grow past their early 20s so there's no reason you can't switch to a fish heavy diet once you've stopped growing.

what year and in which console was "metal gear" realesed?
1998?

He makes interactive anime movies. Hideo fanboys have infiltrated Holla Forums and will defend anything this "genious" makes. Metal Gear Solid was good. Sons of Liberty was allright apart from the laughable plot and faggy protagonist.

Shouldn't you know that, kojima cocsucker?

Metal Gear may have peaked after MGS3 but, regardless of that, Hideo's work is still much better than most of the shit out there

Everything he made before Oblivion were god tier.

Todd also hasn't aged a day since like 2001, while his used-to-be cute wife aged like milk.

He's testing to see if you aren't casual scum

Pics of said wife?

If I were I'd love barely interactive games.
Kojima will be an amazing partner of David Cage.

huh nice come back, faggot
i spy wth my little eye… a newfag

again, intereactive game in 1987
well, what to expect of a newfag

She was his HS friend, so they're supposed to be at the same age.

What happened to Todd? Did Zenimax eat his soul?

Try 1956

I don't see much difference in either of them

Try 1066

just some gook hack

Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing

You give plastic surgery far too much credit.

It's always obvious. It never makes the patients look younger

If your healthy, people and especially men will barely age until your late 70s or 80s. My uncle looks like he's in his late 20s/early 30s and he's something like 54.

Those are taken from the same year. Can't find an old picture of Kim Howard, but I can suspect that she looked prettier at least two decades ago.

Have you actually played daggerfall and redguard or are you just regurgitating what you read in another post?

You must have never been to Hollywood. Aesthetic surgery like this is extremely common in Asia especially Japan, China, and South Korea. They try their hardest to look Caucasian

Yeah. It just screams: "HEY I WAS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE SHIT, SO I GOT PLASTIC FACE."

Of course I have. Redguard is pretty much like Tomb Raider meets Gothic.

And with very, very few exceptions you can always tell they've had work done

Is this nouns, the weeb avatarfag? Isn't he a HRT tranny now??

Yeah, the Japanese seem to have this inferiority complex and hate all races including their own but love Caucasians. I guess it's an after effect after their pride got ripped out and stomped on in WWII.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Nouns has came out of closest now but Kael is the tranny in denial

When did Castle Wolfenstein come out?

since when wolfstain use c4? you just had to press space bar to open a secret passage just like doom or heretic.

Never mind, just looked it up - eleven years beforehand. Jej to your comment, by the way.

again, what about it?
i said kojima had inovative ideas for the time, and so i used secret passages as an example, at that time secrte passage you would go throught the wall or in fps press the action button to open it,
metal gear you need to puch a wall to find it and then blow it up with only c4, at the time no one came even close of something like that.
am i wrong?

I always felt these images were highly cherry picked for the purpose of trolling. Like the 3rd image is pretty stupid, because anime and cartoons always use idealized proportions, so real people for the most part always look dumpy compared to them.

I can't tell you how many times some idiot on this site has asserted that Japanese people hate themselves and used as 'proof' the fact that the cartoon characters look 'white' which somehow 'proves' that the Japanese people are ashamed of their race.

Come back with some actual facts and figures

dubs?

Kojima invented secret passages!

or you are stupid, or you are troling, or you dont know how to read.
pick one

He always makes a profit though.

Lot's of people that can't be said for.

That's a pretty shallow idea of innovation honestly.

I think he's stupid and doesn't know how to read.

I spy with my eye a konami cocsucker!

At least he's leaving his mark on the world, even if you think he's shit or not, at least he's not hiding away in his room feeling sorry for himself.

If he's a whore then you're whore-enablers.

>>>Holla Forums tier thread

All those games blow.

She looks old as fuck in both pics.

Konami, relax. Its over. Its time to let go.

Who is that blue eyed beauty in the third pic

He's one of the few people that treats videogames like art, while also recognizing the fundamental importance of gameplay.

He is to Vidya what Tarantino is to movies, kind of a meme in everyone's eyes, yet his creations still manage to remain a solid quality and a commercial success. Just like Tarantino, he's also crazy specific with what he expects to see in the final product, down to a T, and not afraid to add ridiculous, dumb, but charming things to his stuff

Lots of parallels between those two.

Miyamato smoked??

No shit, the images were made to troll 2ch.

Its a fucking cigarette calm down you autist

But Kojima hasn't been filling his games with anti-white propaganda as of late.

Yes. Smoked a cigarette.

Go back to sucking hideo's cock hidedrone.

He's based at what he does, but he's apparently such an insufferable faggot personality-wise that he had to tweet "I am not a gay", to reassure people.

Japan is very different from the US, user