NIGGER SERIAL KILLER - THREAD #2

NIGGER SERIAL KILLER - THREAD #2

Nigger is claiming he went on a killing spree through Cleveland, so far only 1 death has been filmed and confirmed.

Lots of shills active

Cleveland Police Dispatch
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CLE_State/status/853716957874581508
youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss
archive.is/UtCCn
youtube.com/channel/UCFv6W3AOFxxl7kAQbuYV8kg
twitter.com/allahsfavorite/status/853737863116013568
youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss&ytbChannel=Brian iCitizenNews
you
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web
youtube.com/watch?v=swcaB3ppIhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b3XBXVCo2mI
youtube.com/watch?v=UCO17hSrx_E
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25008
s9.postimg.org/3nvsdfppr/fox.jpg
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25008/web
facebook.com/WELLDAMNFRED
broadcastify.com/listen/mid/28
archive.fo/CpbNq
youtube.com/watch?v=6KISH-Fj_rk
youtube.com/watch?v=8EJVmXI0IRs
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36314456/#q36314456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for moonman.

twitter.com/CLE_State/status/853716957874581508

live hunt: youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

ls that his rapper nickname?

Yes

Cops checked the adresses and confirmed no other bodies found.

And Joy Lane. WTF?

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Zeta Omega, too.

heil'd

PLEASE REACH 33 CONFIRMED KILLS

Kek vult.

I hope KeemStar finds the Guy.

Tavistock shills will be raiding this thread too btw.

Second vid with him taking calls on stream which includes his claim of killing 13 others (seems to be proven false as of now).

WHAT DO WE WANT?

Woah there Hitler, didn't you know Based Godly Niggers(tm)(r)(c) are the key to MAGA(all rights reserved)?

Friendly reminder never to go berry picking alone, by which I mean without three people directly staring at you at all times. At least don't be the last in line.

So why exactly did he decide to shoot that random guy? I mean, niggers gonna nig, but is there a bigger motive?

pls rate my OC :3

if somebody gives me the uncensored screenshot, I'll remake it with that.

>not putting up his picture cause he's black
BRAVO, CNN

A gril

So he only killed an old man and all the newfags and subhumans cheered for it. Fucking great.

all because of "Joy Lane" she "made" him do it

Wrong thread

Seems legit

No one cares, fag.

Technically he's a spree killer, not a serial killer.

FILTHY DUMB NIGGER SCUM
FILTHY DUMB NIGGER SCUM
NO MERCY OR GTFO OUT

Not even a picture of the guy, how helpful.

he's nigger hunting. could this be a new thing in current year?

CNN deserves to be bombed.

Nigger litteraly filmed himself killing another nignog.
No racial description possible.

White man kills someone.
HE WUZ HUWHITE EVERYONE, WHITE WHITE HITE!!

10/10

Pretty humorous tbqh

kek

Disregard cucks, post moonman.

This.

fake as fuck

Anyone know if this is a muslim nigger?

We got a second shooter at large as well in Massachusetts.

http :// www . fox25boston.com/news/two-men-shot-while-walking-down-street-in-lynn/513130528
archive.is/UtCCn

Wrong place at the wrong time as the niggers inner emotional state subjectively twitched the wrong way… it could have been something as similar as the old nigger looked like his dad and he didn't like his dad.

This nigger couldn't kill 15 people if 20 of them were bound, and on their knees blindfolded in front of him.

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND AGAIN

Hopefully his kill count is higher, but even if not, he's alright.

Even so it can be used to point out nigger violence and make white people worried about a rabid nigger killing them at random in the street. That video is good propaganda.

Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime , Please be mudslime .

More like Joy Division

several videos of the nigger training shooting guns at the range, so he was getting ready for this well before today. i hope he can step his game up in the next couple of hours.

Easter egg hunt just turned into a manhunt.

no, its a bunch of faggots obviously not from around here coming in drove to shill these threads for some reason and its painfully obvious

That was good

Link to training vids?

no links, sorry. i saw that reported on a news site. he has multiple guns.

his jewtube
youtube.com/channel/UCFv6W3AOFxxl7kAQbuYV8kg

Anyone has a Notorious KKK webm?

wow, when can we put an end to all these nonwhite serial killers… fucking nonwhite people smh

What is the hunter saying about Ohio?

So he can eventually kill some white people? He's served his purpose and given us a new piece of propaganda. It would be best for him to be put down before he enters a white neighbourhood.

heil'd.

just kidding. i hope he gets deleted soon.

=ANY CHANCE THIS IS FAKE?=
Is the blood color and splatter in the video believable?

meh a bit cliche but not bad

its questionable for sure. this Stevie Steve nog stinks of freemason

I'm so confused

The majority of serial killers are black, the media just doesn't report them or make movies about them because niggers are ugly and uninteresting. What would you rather watch a movie about? Hannibal Lector or this beta bitch?

Is she joking?

What?

not everything is fake you fucking infowars niggers

That spin felt awfully suspicious too. Probably just a pussy bitch on his first kill judging from his "ooga booga I snapped dawg none of you listen to me :'(" video.

Muh Dick's Eternally

be armed at all times dudes
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

not everything is real you fucking cnn faggot

My gut says it's unlikely, since it would require the old nigger being in on it. I don't think old niggers are into video pranks like that.

Infowars niggers eternally BTFO by quads.

how old is Steve Stephens?

Have the police confirmed any kills yet?

Is this video mirrored horizontally for no reason again?

Holy shit, I hope that's legit.

Correct.

just the one

Thanks buddy

God damn it lads

So these aren't just average nigs after all!
POST YFW RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

every time

Niggers are beastly African predators, they have instincts to prey upon the weak and vulnerable, similar to a pride of lions going for the calf instead of the bull. Not much else to it.

Fuck nigger why do you have to spell out that name.

heil'd

Niggers struggle to operate cameras. That's why the world star videos are always shot sideways and shit.

you got me

twitter.com/allahsfavorite/status/853737863116013568
It's real.

eww

Yes, but you still have to go about it logically or you will never accomplish anything. Like it or not we've become soft and the majority of our kind are soft. Being a stooge for Jews and becoming their actual straw man doesn't help us. Logic is the strength we have.

I wonder at times how far Holla Forums is divided among their pure hate and logical disdain at times. Do most of us hate them because of their back and evil? Or just don't general like blacks because on average they have low intelligence and a higher capacity for violence? Not that they are actually evil but their intelligence is that of a child which is why their culture has always been so easily perverted.

Fucking christ, every time with these female "comedians".

It's the front camera of a cell phone. There is a reason it's mirrored. A bullshit reason from retard phone manufacturers and retards probably so it "acts like a mirror", but one nonetheless.

Try getting a job and moving out of the house, user. NEETs deserve the gas.

kek'd

I don't even try this with people… it's too much for them.

He's currently in a shoot-out with the police according to scanner faggots.

What's happening at east 108?

A meme

Gotcha, I don't do portable facebook machines so I'm not up on all of the reasons this retardation happens over and over again

EASTER SURE IS GIVING ON TONIGHT LADS

heh eggplant hunt

the birth of a meme?

I hope that's the right Joy Lane I mean.

Manlets BTFO.

`on your adventure`

livestream guy's friend just said there's another shooter now and two more murders in Mass. youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss&ytbChannel=Brian iCitizenNews

here i was thinking easter was just another fucking day

Why in Gods name is that disgusting fat generic looking sheboon worth murdering 14 people in cold blood over?

This fucking cringey retard is trying to hunt the guy down. Of course he's wearing a fucking punisher shirt. I'm watching hoping he gets arrested or killed or something.

Is this gonna be the Neggman meme? He looks like an egg.

Can a zoologist confirm if these are the same sheboons? They all look the same to me.

`death squads`?

Get the fuck out of here nigger, you posted this same shill shit in the first thread.

lol, I knew she was going to be fat and gross.

I'm watching hoping we get to see him ventilate the shooter.

user when was that photo uploaded?

Fuck off faggot. This is what average white men should be doing.

heil'd

I thought the same thing hahah

Comedian nigress has a thinner face

Hating someone solely based on their skin and because they look scary/evil is a jewish strawman to discredit racism. The only reason to be racist, and a logical one at that, is realizing the importance of race, realizing blacks are of a lower intelligence and more savage nature, and thus have no place in a sane society.

you ever play fallout or elder scrolls and started to attack NPCs at random?

You've got to check the tags user or use the radio receiver.

Instead of a hero's welcome he'd get arrested as a vigilante shitty world we live in

wew

This guy looks like a third rate Barry White

Fatties give some pretty amazing head user.

someone else capped it, saw it on the twitter thread but not this one

Huh, I did not realize Cleveland was on EST.

I agree he's prolly not even gonna catch the guy

A niggers taste in women is completely inexplicable.

No jury in America is going to throw a man in jail for shooting a loose serial killer.

kek

Livestreaming white guy citizen's has his gf's number on video.

Stay cucked, the numale white knight deserves to get lycnhed by a pack of niggers.

USA!!

That's fat, user.
Really sick digits tho.

Do you have a higher quality picture? This one is blurred

Well he did get to fuck a white girl I think

Godspeed cringey vigilante, I hope you catch the nigger!

they have to be good at giving head due to their weight

did anyone get it?

That's a whale, fam.

Meanwhile in the German Caliphate.

Rolling for Yakub's resurrection

215-688-0795 just in case anyone wants to call and give us the vocaroo…

1234 check

Your judaism is showing.

(checked)
Call his ass Daggoo then

It's actually 216-688-0795

Is this that fat kid from school that didn't learn to take a joke and decided the only way people were going to like a pathetic loser like him was to do dumb shit?

spoiler that shit user for fucks sake bestiality is wrong

the madman's grandmother lives in this retirement home

Progressive logic: Black lives matter unless they're shot by black guys

as long as he does not kill any whites i'm cool with it, he can keep going for niggers all year long. still a hard video to watch, you don't need to feel great seeing an old coon being shot in cold blood by a feral nigger to know it's necessary.

lol someone donated $14.88 to the punisher guy

Ohio has some of the best castle laws outside of dixie. If you came across the guy, you'd at least have a solid chance in court.

white cuck:

"I must stop this evil man!"

(checked)

problem is it only seems he's offed one so far? Though Cleveland was crawling with them. This is low energy.

jesus fucking christ

Pardon my faggotry.
216-688-0795
In case anyone wants to call and give us a vocaroo.

kek

Anyone try calling his number?

poor effort and lack of planning, typical nigger behavior

lol couldn't help it.

Whichever user calls her better have it recording.

I think it's his mom, give her the ole Moonman

Anons reporting that it goes straight to voicemail.

But hunting him, I dunno. I wish
was right. Depends on the DA of course and if they want to make sure WHITEY DOESNT GET ANY CRAZY IDEAS

>niggers are good and should avoid any consequences for his actions because he allegedly only killed niggers so far
>>>/israel/

Blood is that colour before it oxidises and the way the trail of blood made a line seems to correlate to someone falling over sideways. It's real.

user… please, leave mommy alone!

oh fugg scratch that i cant read, I was talking about the shooter's phone.

What are you afraid of? That he'll kill your prized bucks?

his mom was calling again

Any Cleveland fags here?

Castle laws only apply in your house. What you'd need for this situation is stand your ground laws.

I don't know whether or not Ohio has this, I've never lived there.

Any jury in cleveland is going to be 110% black. Well, unless that old nigger was going to be one of them.

Isn't the guy hunting him memestar? If so it's just more niggers killing niggers anyway.

20k viewers holy fuck

Let's not help in any way, guys. For every one of them he kills that's more strain off of the welfare system. The sooner we stop him the more we lose.

Vigilantism is popular.
NOTED

explicit rabbit hunt

Ohio does have them, also Ohio castle law also applies to your car, and any other property you own, though you'd need to prove you weren't actively out there hunting the guy.

Jesus christ you fucking kike, you don't know that every claimed kill was on a nigger, you don't know that he won't start killing whites too, and you're kvetching about the idea of putting a nigger criminal six feet under.
NIGGERS DON'T GET TO BYPASS THE LAW JUST BECAUSE OTHER NIGGERS ARE PARTIALLY TARGETED

Brian iCitizen needs to lay off the carbs.

Did someone say Moon Man thread?

Risking your white ass to save some ghetto chimps from one of their own is the definition of cuckoldry. The faggot is wearing a (((Marvel))) super hero shirt and is clearly a good goy.

As one of the three white folks left in cleveland I can confirm the other two are still alive and kicking, so far it's just nigs killing nigs.

The fire is rising. The public is losing faith in the established order and will soon be ready for Fascism.

Pick one and only one you nigger-defending jew.

Mom is bitching at him about the phone number hahahaaa.

"Fuck you punk bitch" is not a good way to talk to user.

This guy is a fucking faggot

He is a mouth-breathing imbecile.

Top fucking kek
Gotta wonder how long this stream is gonna last.

He's surprisingly good natured about trolls calling his mom and talking shit.

That's probably the safest attitude to have in such a situation. Getting upset would only make it worse I suppose.

Sure he's a faggot, but how many niggers have you hunted?

Cleveland police dispatch has been dead silent for over 30 min now. Seems like they jumped to a secure channel or went cellphone style.

I think the criminal just killed himself somewhere and it will be days until someone finds him.

OH MY GOSH! HOW COULD HE JUST GO UP TO SOME RANDOM MAN! THAT IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! FUCKING NIGGERS!

kek'd audibly

Happy Easter Holla Forums

pic related

Jeb! Tier low energy then.

Probably.
They'll probably find his body in his car down some alley somewhere.

well, he does look like a chocolate one

Fuck you FBI, I live in the south and don't have to answer that.

Careful punk ass bitch, don't say the N-bomb!

Fuck this pussy

fuck I love living in the rockies
not many niggers around these parts

Even if he wanted to say Nigger, it's a good way to lose your ability to stream on kiketube.

The radio isn't working!

kek'd, fair enough user.

Is he caught yet?

Walking into the woods with a gun doesn't make you a hunter. He's a fucking retard with no conception of opsec, he won't even find this nigger let alone kill him.

Most of the houses in cleveland are abandoned, he could hide in any one of them and they'd never find him.

It will be on your head if you convince him to stop and the nigger starts killing white people, as he said he was about to do, last I heard from him.

Shills seem to have found these threads and are swarming. You don't fucking let niggers run free after murder, even if it's against another nigger. Here's a question for the shills: are you also going to claim to support nigger gangs shooting each other and avoiding prosecution because they shot niggers?

took him down with reports

Did Goytube SHUT IT DOWN?

At least he's decided to try. I think that's a positive sign of our times.

They took Brian 'The Punisher' iCitizen down, too bad.

SHUT IT DOWN

I haven't eaten popcorn made in a pan, since my mom died…

oy vey

easter nig hunt
make it happen user I suck ass at PS

Why can't they find him? Is this not what Easter has prepared us for? Just pretend he is a big easter egg that has committed first degree murder.

tbh I got baited. I saw "nigger serial killer" and I thought that it was a dude killing a bunch of niggers. I guess he's killing indiscriminately.
I wanted to root for some user and congratulate him if he got a nigger-slaying high score

Nice leet get
I want some fucking popcorn right now.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES RACE WAR NOW

20k viewers to 5 viewers in less than a minute

See the difference?

Even worse he has a score of 1 so far with 14 claimed and discredited he's barely even made a dent.

How was your easter, anons
tfw was sick all day

my condolences frogposter

Please Kek, deliver us a nigger slaying on this live stream.

OF COURSE VIDEO GAMES GET BLAMED

Heil'd

If this nigger kills whites it would be great for PR, hope it happens.

goddam I'm drunk user, I need my wife to make some caramel popcorn now

I wonder (((WHO))) could have done this?

stream back up

Video games are to blame? What?!?!?!

This isn't the fucking 90s.

PRAISE HIM

lel

Sometimes, I wonder if anything is real..
Nothing.. everything.. something..

Only if it's cucks/liberals that die.

These fucking kikes.

Why are you faggots watching the youtube stream still? All he's doing is driving around and LARPing.

checked
NIGGER KILLING SEASON IS OPEN

Vigilante justice is a sign of our times. A good sign.

DID HE VIEW RIGHT WING FAKE NEWS TOO?

We want to believe we get to see someone get ventilated, preferably the nigger. I'm probably going to leave it up while I make dinner.

top kek

It's good to remind everypne of their existence sometimes. Shareblue, CTR and the Russians are childs play compared to them.

for niggers with tiny brains it might be

I need DAT ad revenue son, clickbaiting natsocs lol.

ALSO HEIL'D!

nice
whatcha cookin there user?

Nah, any white dying would be good. Especially a Christian or something. It would really rile up Trump supporters to hate niggers even more.

Why is keemstar huting black people?

Welp there's the motive! She is clearly making him kill people in that picture.

it is well known that keemstar hates niggers

(((He's))) always watching isn't he ?

Sausage and corned beef hash. Nothing amazing.

black beta uprising begins

Someone post new link

worth it

lol

Is the killer live now?

I made melting potatoes as a side dish. They were perfect out of the oven, but got shoved under a hotlamp for two hours because the retards making the roast couldn't get their shit together and my potatoes got ruined.

You mean stream guy?
you tube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

Steve "time to get even" Stephens

This nigger has to be forty

Incompetent fugking relatives ruin every holiday dinner ever, lad ;_;

Higher quality version of
CNN

So they finally put his picture up? Still no mention of his race in a fucking literal physical description during a manhunt.

Offline. He's got nothing new?

po-lease
This guy hunting the nigger talks like a nigger. Hilarious.

plz. 40yr olds played NES.
This guy is a fucking (((don't make me say it)))

They can be sued for this

HIVE MIND IS REAL

Nog probably offed himself in a parking garage somewhere at this point

Black lives matter unless they're shot by black guys

Try it again, it's life for me. Cop is following him now. Probably going to get arrested.

OH SHIT!
THE PO-PO!

Has anyone tried calling any of the numbers and make a recording?

This is the recipe i like.
bakedbree.com/perfect-stovetop-popcorn

youtube streamer getting pulled over

Manhunt streamer just got pulled over.

Here we go!

IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN! DON'T TAZE ME!

The pohleece is gonna give him 'the talk'

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Boy, you in a heap a' trouble

Who, the newscaster? I don't recognize the voice

Got to get them quotas somehow.

Wasted hitler digits
wasted
its some cuck called dahboo

that niggers are dangerous?

Cops don't like vigilantes making it look like the cops can't do their job.

backup arriving for the cuck streamer

WE'VE GOT A RUNNER

GAYMER GATES FAULT GOYIM!

hes fucking 37. video games are not to blame.

"The youtuber"
"Vigilante"

Did they lighten his skin tone?

Well they can suck shit, dubsman.

Do you even have to ask?

CEASE AND DESIST

If they could have, they would have changed the race of the victim

Of course user, he is white-black Nazi going on a white fueled killing spree

Wut

Hahaha commiefornia exporting it's cuckery.

Cops disarmed the streamer

Cease and desist, now offline

I don't think you have read Grimm's books then, note Easter to ancient Germanics was not a single day but a whole month as many of their holidays which were there to change the times.

Welcome to Eosturmonath.

Did he do nufin?

SAD

the fact that they got the streamer first and the nog is still at large reeks of hoax to me

You're shitting me. That can't be legal, that guy has a right to defend himself

Good. More time for the nog to kill more welfare leeches.

Typical ((((((((((CNN))))))))))

lifetime gibs

Fuck this gay earth.

There's no such thing as rights when communists march in the streets.

Did they take his site down too?

www.icitizennews.net/brian/

Niggerlaw surely has its priorities in order.

Apparently cops hit his devices with some kind of EMP or something, and have probably just done it again. I'm really curious about what kind of tech they are rolling around with right now.

Looks like he had his firearm when he got back in car… I think they just took possession while they talked or maybe they took the ammo?

What's more is that he probably won't be able to get his firearm back. Not watching the stream but he probably brought a pretty good handgun.
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
what was he carrying?

No, it's not video games. The killer said his girlfriend made him do it. She's to blame!

Holy shit, it's like 1995 all over again.

stingray?

Dat brown sugah made him go cray cray

Ahahahahaha

DAILY REMINDER, IF YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT A NIGGER KILLING ANOTHER NIGGER THEN YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US. GET THE FUCK OFF Holla Forums.=

You could see the mag and ammo when he got back in. Fuck the LAPD.

They only took posession of the firearm while he was being questioned.

This is very common in the US

They give you back your firearm tho when they are finished.

But its fucking hilarious that they pull this guy over with more priority becuase the ((((LAPD))))) told the CPD to…thats fucking crazy.

Did you forget that women are never the problem just like minorities?

it's all women's fault

This is why I hate #bluelivesmatter more than #blacklivesmatter.

Well let's hope the nigger takes out a few of these useless pigs on his way out.

Stingray could do it. Stingray is a few years old now, they probably have even fancier stuff these days.

he got it back

doesn't stingray collect? I have no idea if it jams or disrupts though

nah he had a full clipazine when he got back in the car. they just made him unload the gripskiddly and told him to go the fuck home

Why the fuck is the LAPD telling the CPD what to do? That's not their jurisdiction.

I never understood how nobody even fucking noticed this guy until he pulled the trigger, lol.

What the fuck

Tel Aviv back at it again.

How do you feel about the fact that Ethnicity isn't tied to race?

Really need to upgrade to a .45, guys.

Soooo…. they find the streamer in a few minutes, disarm him, and shut down his stream and the nigger kills people live, streams for hours as he is talking on the phone and he is nowhere to be found?

Good to know they got their priorities right!

Anyone who supports cops is a cuckservative. Cops enforce the anti-white system of America. They need to be gassed.

Well at least he got his rooty tooty point and shooty back.

didn't realize Holla Forums is a safe space

because its fucking bullshit

It wasn't LAPD. It was most likely the Feds.

Stingray impersonates a cell tower and gets your phone to connect to it instead of a real tower. It can be used to intercept, but it could also be used to disrupt (just by forcing the phone to connect to it, then dropping all the connections)

More Moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=swcaB3ppIhQ

People sneak up on news anchors all the time. They're focused on the camera and trying to ignore people who mill about.

Video very related

kys

Cops do their jobs. If you replace the police chiefs with non-cucks, they will immediately start kicking nigger ass again like they are supposed to. Instead, we have a bunch of man-hating lesbians in those positions, just fucking everything up.

I know right!

But thats what the streamer said. they were (((instructed))) to tell him to cease by the (((LAPD)))

IT was more than likely FEDs

Or just some random cuck with a LA area code who just said he was LAPD to explain why he was calling in to CPD.

You don't know what it means, retards.

It isn't, its a politically incorrect space, and we all want to kill niggers here.

Their jobs are to enforce Jewish laws and to kill white people. Kill yourself, bootlicker.

So where are we at on this now? He's still at large?

Wonder what massive political shitstorm this is being used to drag attention away from.

Rated and stolen but plz post in correct thread.

Sounds more likely
Holla Forums is LAPD now

>Oy vey!
>well that's probably not good, we better let CPD know
>yessir mr. LAPD, we'll stop that streamer!

kemstar is out to kill some niggers

it just keeps happening

We need Sheriffs honestly. Sheriffs departments are being replaced with (((Police Departments)))

Police cheifs are just appointed by their masonic cuck boomer friends.

Sharrif's are voted in by the people.
(not saying that voting is pure…but there is more accountability there)

posted here also:

Dubs or bust.

Nice trips

dubs confim that CPD was just trying to impress daddy.

Mayors determine the police chiefs in most places.

This.

DOING GOD'S WORK
K€K

So, now every time coloreds get dumped by their girl friends, everyone has to fucking watch out and hide. I don't think so…

…and that different from free masonry how??

Damn, U-NASA really needs to handle these roaches.

coloreds….

what the fuck is this gradeschool?

>youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

You want all others to get the fuck off Holla Forums if they don't agree with your beliefs. But it's not a safe space. You're a pussy.

Elect better mayors?

Hmmm

anyone has another live link?

Come on, if you called a nigger "nigger" or if you called it "colored", the second would probably sting more

said it for the lelz

Got arrested for being white and driving around.

make my neurons fire

Our guy Brian "pull the trigger on every nigger" iCitizenNews was unlawfully detained.

Carrying a gun as a press reporter is not vigilante behavior, it is proper behavior. It is too dangerous to not carry.

this video, made me, very, very angry

CPD has a policy only to arrest whites, as they don't shoot back.

Protip, don't pass through newburg on your way out, keemstar.

Say something leftist, go on.

THIS

here kitty kitty

That blood looks fake as shit. Am I the only one seeing this?

I've been thinking the same thing. From what we know by now from what we have seen over the last months, it could all be crisis theater from the deep state or whomever else is in the game.

Feel free to mail the Dallas papers about it

Why? Did we discover anything?

Instant classic. This is right up there with Hackers on Steroids.

Really this could all be fabricated bullshit to counter the "Only white are mass shooters" meme, but if you point this out, they'll still ignore you and infuriate you further.

Really, it could all be choreographed this way

Let me brake it down for you retard, since you're keen on arguing like a kike straight from mein kampft
If it includes those who go against the founding premise of the board, plebbitor scum
POLITICALLY
INCORRECT
Ow ouch got me. You're a fucking faggot and everyone here knows it, just because you mimic our speech and blend in during happenings doesn't mean Holla Forums won't tell you to fuck off any other chance.

technically is spree killer not serial killer

kek they just gave his SSN out over the air.

Video did look a bit off to me. From the videos I've seen of people dying, which is a lot, it's - shot, few second delay, blood fountain. His body looks like it was dragged.

Though why would it be fake?

I don't see why not. Most people are oblivious to danger. Look at what he did to that old guy. He just walked right up to him with a glock.

Don't ruin this comfy happening thread.

How are the shitlibs going to spin this one?
Can't say I'm a fan of watching this old senile black dude get blasted by this nigger.

Fuck man that video is so rustling. Fucking violent niggers should not be in any positions of power. Fuck they shouldn't even be in our fucking countries. Savages.

Correct. Serial killer requires cooldown periods. If it's all in a short period of time, it's a spree killer.

Update about that journalist streamer

Was he even trying to get an education?

What's more interesting is the way he fell. Compare it to where he was standing and what direction he was facing. In order to end up like that he either fell forward and then to the side or back into the fence and slid down.

I don't think there was enough time for the first possibility, and I don't hear him hitting the fence, so how the fuck did he get turned around in the particular way?

It's the same shit with that nigger who shot up a military naval station with a shotgun. Blamed it on 'mental illness' and the media never mentioned it again once they found out the shooter was a nigger. Not to mention the countless upon countless of inner-city hoodrat niggers randomly killing people over chicken tendies. It doesn't fit their gun grabbing anti-white narrative.

They do that shit all the time. SSN as a "secret ID password" is a fucking joke.

It's only bestiality if there's a human involved.

So has he only shot the one guy live? Nothing since?

Only one confirmed. He's probably already killed himself.

It wasn't his fault, guise

Media will be having fun with black eliot rodger tonight.

he should kill more monkey niggers then kill himself

Is this new?

The cop who offs this guy is going to get prosecuted. Calling it.

surprise-level zero

You're delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3XBXVCo2mI

Guns were invented by whites so it's not his fault he killed a black man, but then if you compare the statistics between murders committed between black guns and white guns anyone can see black guns commit a disproportionate amount of crimes.

No it's part of a 2 minute clip from the last thread:

someone already posted it

Confession

Of course user, pretty much no one paints their gun white.

We should actually be assisting this nigger. I hope they never catch him. He is doing America a service. Let him kill as many nogs in Cleveland as he wants. I feel he oversteps his bounds, a white man will kill him anyway.
Someone tell him to hide up inside the city somewhere until night time when he can resume.

People don't behave this way before or during a crime. Especially since he's supposedly a beta faggot who can't "muh dick" all over his favorite comedian. He'd be nervous, having jitters or second thoughts, but here he is rationalizing his actions. He doesn't seem "insecure" at all.

Not true. White is a great tactical color in the snow.

Either FBI has got some crazy shit, or niggers have no idea how electricity and batteries works.

Gang member manhunt!

Sounds made-up, unless it's a stripper name

You know the way SSRIs stop you feeling depressed?
They do that by stopping you from feeling any emotions whatsoever.

Ayyy lmao.

LEO actually has EMP technology that shuts down all electronic systems on vehicles.

You would have said that to an user stating that a shitstorm was going to happen over Michael Brown being goodified too, I'm sure.

THEM VIDEO GAMES MADE ME DO IT MANE

As far as stupid nigger names go, "Joy Lane" is pretty fucking normal.

They gain the bog and rope.

You get serene when you've accepted your life is over. Been there. You don't even think anymore, but when you do, it's without nervousness.

So it would appear. I wonder how that relates to the missing Tomahawks and the alleged USS Cook incident.

Is he connected to the foster care or mental health clinic?

This stream is fucking based. Angry black dudes, playing some good jams, shitty clip art gifs everywhere.

he was a gud boi

Sauce on the original beat?

Michael Brown wasn't preluded by Michael Brown livestreaming a cold blooded murder to the entire internet. And in the case of Michael Brown, that video of him manhandling the pajeet didn't come out until after the local niggers were riled up by media lies.

The cop that shoots this guy will be called a hero.

This shit is golden to watch, can't wait till they find him

It's been said that he works with mentally ill children. I assume the hospital.

If his comment about greeks wasn't just schizophrenia, we should keep an eye on parma and middlefield.

good luck based niggers
i just heard sum K-K-K-K-K from dat radio
DEY GON CUT 'IS 'EAD OFF

That ID…
Could it be…
The prophecy was real?

dead meme, for fucks sake.

Hello newfag.

he seems like a nice guy.

Let's see them shut this guy down, LOL

This lazy fucking nigger better get to work and start popping some fools.

Waste of hitler ID, Waste of Dubs. Doesn't know about TOR FAGS.

Neat.

comfy

This. SSRIs made me go from infuriated constantly to apathetic or depressed. Dude probably didn't feel a thing. And like I already said, he was probably in shock and serene anyway.

I thought 8ch banned Tor users.

Jesus fuck man this is scary as fuck

Fuck sake that nigger music hahahaha

nut up faggot, this is war

thread theme

Maximum edgelord. No, you haven't been there. Or else you would be on the run for murder. Go get another piercing faggot.

Antifa memes have a very low staying power. They are tremendously valuable for 24 hours and then become worthless. Antifa memes are a good short term investment, but your meme portfolio should be diversified with rare Pepes, Spurdos and Gondolas. If you're looking to cash out quickly, antifa memes are good, but they crash in the long term.

Nope, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna use this shitty site after the recent hack without Tor.

Does he live on 882 overlook bridge?

THE AYYY LMAO WEB GIFS CIRCA 1999 INTERNET. WTF?

You sound new

JUST GOT BACK FROM YOUTUBE TYPE INN CLEVELAND SHOOTER AND FOUND A FEW VIDEOS. THE COMMENTS ARE CLASSIC IF YOU WANT A LAUGH CHECK THEM OUT MY HOPE FOR HUMANITY WENT UP A CUNT HAIR
THE GOYS ARE WAKING UP

It is from the Stream

it's what the based niggers that are hunting the killer are jamming
DEY GON CUT IS HEAD OFF

I fixed his hair.

They are already memorializing the old man

Here's to hoping those niggers get the shooter, they fuck him up, and a jury acquits them. I would.

When was the last time we got an update on the nigger?
Stream is stale as fuck with nothing happening.

damnit. I was hoping there was going to be a string of murders, one after the other live streamed but he has stopped, wtf?? I feel cheated
it would have been funny if he blasted a 350 lb sheboon

Guy sounds a bit like Yoel Romero

Rest In Piece old fellow :)

lol

Now he's the Frito Bandito

He aint know nobody named no Joy Lane

Cops are gonna kill these dudes before the serial killer

I'm not upset an old nigger is dead. I am upset, however, in that he seemed to have just killed the first person he could see when he finally decided to do it. It could have been literally anyone. I can only imagine some fucking nigger coming across my own mother on one of her walks and blowing her brains out just because she happened to be walking by.

One can only hope.

I know it's from the stream, I had it open.
Possible thread themes on Holla Forums do not include nigger music.
Have some taste in music anons.

Well they stopped the other streamer, if they try to stop these niggers they will probably chimp out on the cops and get shot

I dont even know whats going on anymore.

That's the problem with wild niggers. (All of them). Once they've got a taste of man blood you've got to put them down.

He wuz a gud boi, a victum of saciety

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

End your life.

UNCLE PHIL IN A BEETLES WIG

Honestly, how the fuck do they find a streaming journalist that fast when the nigger is still loose while streaming?

the irony

inb4 Punchout was a first person shooter

Can you imagine how funny it would be if these hood niggers are actually the ones to find the killer?

POST THEM HERE NIGGER

I bet 10 dollars that this nigger live streaming is not carrying legally.

Yeah, I'll want to after listening to that.

DARK WHITE SKIN

It would make my month.

this… this can't be real

No fucking way, can't be real

LOL

WHAT THE FUG

no

I really do feel sorry for that old man. I doubt he deserved that, and the way he sounded towards the very end just hurt my soul. He sounded so let down, not even scared, just disappointed.

Rest easy, Elder Negro

On to other news, didn't this guy claim to have killed 12 others? Any word on that? just now got here, so didn't see last thread or this one

Retards called the police on citizen journalist riding around looking for the shooter and police activity.

Nigger driving around, blaring gangster hood music, threatening to murder the shooter if he sees him, literally cries that he can't find him. Yelling he's gonna kill him if he sees him.

Nothing has happened for the past 2 hours.

Never change America.

kek

Clevland Police have him holed up in a fried chicken joint.

It's clearly photoshoped retards, funny though.

DARK WHITE SKIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WEW LAD

The audacity of these fucking kikes never ceases to amaze me.

469-6334 NIGGERS NUMBER

Fake. Look closely to the right of the K in Dark, you can see the line someone failed to hide when editing that part in. That whole line got added.

Distorted with DragAndGlitch.
http:// leon196.github.io/DragAndGlitch/

Sooooooooo he's Muslim?

what did he mean by this?

This is beyond the pale.

IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED YOU RETARDED NIGGERS STOP FALLING FOR SENSATIONALISM

That's a poetic end to a nigger killing spree

The fuck kind of bot are you?

What the fuck?

JUST CALL HIM BLACK YOU FUCKING KIKES!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Old timer coons that age typically aren't that bad from what I've experienced. I felt awful seeing that video tbh.

Some young goofy nigger getting blown away, no problemo. Old timer nigger, who probably also hates niggers, I just can't do it.

daily reminder that she is real life

cant im driving around looking for Steve

it's a really obvious shop

IT
IS
FAKE

Seriously, this is the speed at which normies accept misinformation, come on.

That this* is real life.
Posting from phone and auto correct is a bitch

MURDER GANG SHIT
WE AT YO MOMMAS HOUSE NIGGA

Stevie Steve Steveson

I90 eatbound at west 98th

Sweet jesus, my sides!

tbh, most of us said it couldn't be real

Yes, it's dark pale

I'm sitting here in Europe watching live streams of niggers creeping through their the hood looking after another nigger that just streamed killing a bunch of niggers. IF someone told 20 years ago that me this would be possible I would have laughed at him and called him crazy

White Ford Fusion, heavy set black male

yeah really helps a lot of people

I don't care if it's fake, this is great.

Not the shooting, the picture saying he has dark white skin.

s9.postimg.org/3nvsdfppr/fox.jpg

Bit different from watching trucks run into your neighbours, aye?

I grew up in the rural Georgia, and that was typically the case. Older ones were much more mellow, though perhaps that's simply old age taking its toll.

But, we're all watching it, right?

suspect match
all cars responding. I90 eastbound

Go back to cuckchan you fucking faggot nigger lover.

rolling for live shootout

I found it if that's some dox attempt. Feel free to dox whoever is associated with it.

There are a few retards on Holla Forums who think EVERYTHING is fake.

WEW LAD

Bingo.

NIGGER'S GOING TO I90!!!

WE ROLLIN NOW WE ROLLIN

its not even summer yet. shits going to get crazy

The image stating that he's "Dark white" IS fake though.

do you actually, legitimately believe that picture?

who's the nigger here?

Oh shit, we even more /comfy/ now

What?

It can't be helped.

except its going to be going down with not just the guy and police, but these gang niggers looking for them too, its going to be the biggest shitfest shootout between 3 different groups of niggers the cops count as niggers in Cleveland

My sides have been ejected from the black hole I reside in.

Dark white skin?! HE'S TOTALLY ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER!

Anybody got the cop stream?

I legitimately believe that picture with the added in line is fake.

Have any whites been effected? Otherwise I only care if the nog can go and kill more niggers.

What in the fuck is this video?

Here is the Facebook stream.
facebook.com/WELLDAMNFRED

Probably will be, when cops come around.

NOMSAYIN

It's hilarious, disturbing, and kind of fascinating.

that is dispatch, there are 5 different streams for different areas of cleveland, they just confirmed the paper plate tag number

So why did he do it?

Why

does anyone have the direct periscope link of the gangbang hunters?

End yourself.

Good job user.

this is the main Ohio feed menu
broadcastify.com/listen/mid/28

It's the nignog stream.

oh, it's faceberg, k thnx

All we have for the moment is the radio stream.

what

Does anyone have any stream or scanner of what's going on?

HOLY SHEIT
THE KILLER IS A FUCKING ROBOT
archive.fo/CpbNq

This nigger

links?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rear parking lot, female officer not responding to dispatch request for confirmation. possible officer down

Have they checked all the fishing holes around Cleveland? The nigger knows he can't go to his favorite fast food joint right now and is probably hanging out in a peaceful place where he fishes at.

You gotta be shitting me. And on a FOX network…

Shameful.

Man /r9k/ is shit

As an animal rights activist, I resent this statement.

Can we confirm more kills than le supreme gentleman yet?

the fuck is going on with these nigs

I guess video games are to blame confirmed.

Based robots

Any news?

Bullshit ignored is bullshit spread.

Also, I wasted dubs, but that other one isn't me.

I want to believe.

You know at first I felt bad seeing that old coon get blown away. Now after watching that for 40 seconds, I wish for all niggers to get shot in the face.

THE CALLER SAW IT SOUTHBOUND ON 190 APPROACHING MADISON, NEVER SAW IT ENTER THE FREEWAY

I90 WAS A FALSE LEAD PERHAPS

Supreme Gentleman had like, what, 2 actual kills?

This guy only has one confirmed kill so far.

/r9k/ delivers again

Gotta get dat energy boost for the manhunt.

BETA UPRISING NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, can I actually use that number?

Good. The cops need to be sent on wild goose chases so he is allowed to continue without being caught. Nigger probably only had one clipazine though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KISH-Fj_rk
youtube.com/watch?v=8EJVmXI0IRs
couple links
I think the niggers are going home

For perhaps a few more hours, user.

I pray to Kek that the cops are all black so becomes a pure ghetto event.

Lota of dubs in this thread.

wrong video

No fucking way

Kek

wut

Any synagogues in the area?

Holy kek, it's the nigger version of Elliot Roger.

FUG

it was a real thread desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36314456/#q36314456

What the fuck? Fucking ruskies.

One confirmed kill with claims of thirteen more, I'm guessing he's doing better than Rodge

Shame there's no good rhyme for "Stephenson"

It's a major American city full of niggers. Of course there's a synagogue.

We could just call him black white robot.

YOU CANT LEAVE THE STEVE

It's time for you to stop defending a nigger and shilling for him to be allowed to roam free, you fucking nigger.

Stevie Steve goin' shootin' on Easter Eve'.

I'm good with it as long as he's killing niggers.

If there was a way to contact the nignog streamers, would be fun to tell them Steve-o's hiding in one.

Steve "Lyin' hoes are my pet peeve" Stephenson

Gangs kill fellow niggers too, should they be allowed to roam free and continue being violent niggers? Explain your shilling for niggers.

I like that song unironically

So that makes for Rodgers, the "some of you guys are alright" guy, and now this guy? What the fuck makes /r9k/ a hotbed for headcases?

What will his mugshot look like?

Who the fuck is that?

Steve "Sweepin' 'em" Stephenson

Gangs sell drugs to whites and kill whites. They all need to go back to Africa, but he's helping to save cost on shipment right now.

I thought it was Joy Lang. But we'll see. Too bad his mother didn't care that he was suicidal. He could have taken some of the pressure off by playing Resident Evil 5.

More like coonman tbh

Steve "It's Time To Get Even, Son" Stephenson

Corpses doesn't get mugshots.

Steve "My shooting spree is never done" Stephenson

Mentally ill NEETs that can't get a girlfriend because nobody wants to hook up with some loser that lives with his parents and pisses in bottles that only speak with others like them. You're surprised or confused over the fact mental illness breeds mental illness?

fucking pussy could have racked up some kills by killing 3 or 4 then carjacking for a new vehicle. he probably swallowed a bullet already.

CAN'T LEAVE THE STEVE

That was quite odd.

Damn bros

Perhaps I haven't dehumanized myself yet, cause this is getting me in the feels

Nothing like that, I suspect somewhat happy.

More Dubs

Why are there so many shills defending and promoting a nigger doing a spree killing? This is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums or /niggersanonymous/.

I wish he'd start shooting nigger gangbangers instead of 70 year old niggers, but beggars can't be choosers here.

back to reddit

THAT CREDIT CARD DONT WORK!

Why? Maybe that old nog fucked your mom while your pappy was at work.

he seemed like a decent old guy tbh

Courtesy F

In a sense, yes. I remember years ago I used to browse /r9k/ because it had funny feel and memory threads. I don't remember it being anything like what it is now.

this is a board of happenings first and foremost. lurk more.

Same. Looks more like a negro than a nigger to me.

Did this actually get shown on the news?

F

Fucking kill yourself. This is Holla Forums, defending niggers is not an organic stance to be taken here.

no

edgy kids from Holla Forums think Holla Forums is for them, these are the same kids who are just ironically racist

Holy shit, this stream has some serious
A E S T H E T I C

read the thread it's a shop

Negros are just weird, Niggers are degenerates that should die

20 posts till new bread, someone make it.

Go back to the cuckshed, you faggot

Lurk for two years before posting. There is no lurk meme, it's a rule faggot.

What anime is this from?

NEW THREAD

He's killing other niggers, that's good

F

Oh he'll have plenty of time for that when his monkey ass gets tossed into prison.

whos defending niggers you literal retard? wanting the nigger to kill more niggers is defending niggers?kill yourself.

Boku no niggo

I repeat.
Fucking kill yourself. This is Holla Forums, defending niggers is not an organic stance to be taken here.

I think you mean
A U T I S T I C

Kill a bunch of niggers, then kill yourself.

I thought this was real for about 10 seconds. My sides got shoahed and then I got cancer.

If you silencing questions on why you want to kill niggers, maybe this space isn't as politically incorrect.