Sram class/race in Dofus is badass assassin skeleton

Masq>Sacrier>Shit>Iop>Aids>Sram

I'm just complaining there are no skeletons in mmos.
I play huppermage in wakfu because it's the only one who doesn't look like freak or furry.
those ears is a hat that can be taken off

Dumping from the webm thread

Too bad game is nowhere near as epic as cartoons.
I remember watching the first show, getting hyped as shit and then being struck with disappointment that this lame turn-based slogfest is.

At least visuals are nice.

Dofus had also infinitely better gameplay than Wakfu.

It's virtually the same, sans some in-depth differences.

Care to elaborate? It's the exact same shit except all the classes have more defined roles.

That was actually really cool.

What a waste of a an IP. I'm not playing the fucking MMO. There a lot they could do with it. TV show's ok, I guess. I know about the XBox game.

If you want to watch it it's currently dowloadable from the Holla Forums vola

I always found it much faster. In Wakfu it seems like every action takes ages, where in Dofus most of them are a one second animation at most.
Abilities were much more general and there was a lot of room for making builds as you like, plus wielding different weapons depending on your class, Wakfu seems to have more of this obviously "BiS" loadouts.
In Dofus PvP you could easily beat a person multiple levels (I'm talking 150 vs 190 kind of thing) above you if you played carefully, in Wakfu it seems like levels matter more, since equipment and stats are much more powerful.
Obviously keep in mind I played much less Wakfu than Dofus, because I could never get into it, but I got to 199 in Dofus, because both PvP and PvE were thrilling and not a single match felt the same, even in PvE most of the time.
Dofus got "Wakfuized" though it became more of a hand holding game, at one point in order to beat some dungeons you needed 8 man parties of people you could trust, much later they made it dynamic and lowered it 4, with more monsters if more people entered. I wouldn't be surprised if the games are much more similar now than they were before.
Wakfu put so many tokens on the meta game that you spend most of your time wandering around instead of constantly fighting shit like in Dofus Unless you had a shit profession like the literal peasant I was, then at some point you also had to compete with other faggots for crops.

Those don't really relate to the core gameplay. You're correct about some of the animations and how much levels matter though. Huppermage has one stupid animation that takes 4 or 5 goddamn seconds. Additionally a good level 200 can waste 3 level 150s depending on their class and gear.

The main reason levels matter so much is that base spell damage scales continuously with level, whereas in Dofus by the mid 100s most of a character's key damage spells are maxed. If either game was to adopt the other's spell damage system they would become similar in this regard. As you effectively gain 33% increase in total damage output, heals, etc on top of any other multipliers between 150 and 200 in Wakfu. Whereas in Dofus the difference between a level 5 and 6 spell might be 6 damage, and this is further mitigated by variable base damage figures.

I just feel Dofus is much more dynamic and has more balanced skills, where as Wakfu feels more like your standard "More is better" MMO, tactics matter much less and that completely kills the game for me.

Leeching and multi-accounting killed Dofus.

I gave all my shit away (millions of kamas and high-end gear) and quit.

Also:
Feca masterrace

What do you even need kamas for?
What do you spend them on? Where?

FECA A SHIT

THEY'RE LITERALLY ONE LETTER AWAY FROM BEING SHIT

But they were alright for what they did. They never died and hit pretty hard in PvE. They weren't so hot in PvP though, I don't think their ground runes were all that useful.

I'm talking about Dofus Feca.
The badass rambo with a staff.

Not the blue nerd.