Disney Channel Launching two new cartoons Amphibia and The Owl House

Disney Channel Launching two new cartoons Amphibia and The Owl House.
archive.is/qwA5E

Amphibia

The Owl House

Also mentions that Star VS the forces of evil has been renewed for 4th season. I guess Disney is trying to become the magical girl network now.

DISNEY YES

Wait, did they just greenlit two shows that are basically the same thing?

Amphibia looks like calarts shit.

Owl House's center character looks bad, but the rest of the art looks OK.

If Owl House actually looks good then it's got potential. But both shows essentially look like two tonally different but way too similar shows. They could've at least made the Owl House girl a goth or something.

I pass

So it's pretty much Star vs the Forces of Evil!/Gravity Falls take two I guess.
I guess I'll give "The Owl House" a season and a half to grow into its own thing before giving up on it, on my luck it'll be the one they cancel as it gets good.

I want them to make a new W.I.T.C.H. show more closer to the comic though.

*much closer

five bucks on owl house girl being a gay or into a black guy

The creature in the second pic is a pretty blatant ripoff of cubone.
All they did was give it a collar and a fox tail.

So Disney has greenlit a show about magical frogs (representing the Kek totem) and another about magical owls (representing the Minerva totem).

I will be interested to see which gets higher ratings, and which gets cancelled first.

they are trying to cash in on frogposting, but ist too late for that

The second one looks like pseudo-anime trash

Please tell me the Owl House witch goes around barefoot

Yes, also feminine penis.

That's literally a dog version Cubone

wasn't there some cartoon greenlit or something last year about 2 mexican kids finding their way to mexican hell and serving 2 demons, one of which like tacos for whatever reason?
and isn't there another cartoon somewhere about a boy and a girl in hell?

are cartoons about kids in hell going to become a (((trend))) or something?

Do you consider grim being in his own hell serving two children?

Not wander x star vs and not gravityfalls meets most western action series. At least they did bot give the faggot hack hisirch another chance to be a faggot.

Girl in first image is meant Thai, since the creator was Thai

I guess greenlighting two cartoons about a girl entering a magical land is preferable to dumping all the diverse cartoons to deadweight Disney XD

Hmmm

Her hair isn't Asian though.

*forgot pic

Her skin tone too

Did they accidentally save the owl own with an Erode filter applied or something? Did they think that makes it look like photographed traditional layered animation cels? Also WTF is with the face? I get she is supposed to look mildly like an owl with huge eyes, tiny nose like the small beak, etc., but that weird like like she has a cat whisker pad or swollen lip after a bee sting or something looks awful. So does that lline in the ear, moving it up and adding even a tiny intersecting line to show the shell shape of the ear lobe would be a huge improvement. The weird flat low line makes it look like the ear is split or something. The two instead of three eyelshes are a bit wonk as well. Usually want to group those kinds of things in odd numbers.
First one is irredeemable trash. That terrible misplaced shine on the dew drop in the bg especially bugs me because it should not be cutting into the edge of the shape itself on a bg made with very simplified design and should be tinted since that stark white in that one bg element is jarring as hell to reading the image.Also did CalArts disown fucking S curves r something, jesus….

I guess it's the art style. It isn't distinctive enough to determine race.

So they basically greenlighted the same show two times? Except that one looks like your typical current year animation and the other looks like it really wants to be anime?

Social Justice… Mech Starter?

Looks like it.

Fuck off back to reddit, retard

St. John's Middle School?

That's the name of the fucking channel, how new are you?

What a fag.

thats not what i was thinking of, but I guess that it falls under the same category to a lesser extent, given some of the content of the show

STAB, JAB, MUG, SHOOT.

It's fucking weird, maybe they thought it was going to be next big fad once Star ended and wanted to be prepared? Amphibia looks like it could work for a younger audience while the TOH could appeal to a slightly older (Eg: early teens) audience.
One would hope that Luz working for demons and trying to be a witch is actually the demons tricking her into be a (evil) dark magical girl for them.

Isn't isekai dead? Like even the deconstructions of it are cliché bingo at this point.

I can't tell who is trolling who.

shape reminds me of the dragon from MLP honestly

Star is about a girl from a magical world who enters the mundane world, basically the flip side of these

So it's official that anyone with testosterone is banned from making an animated series.

It's been that way for years

I am interested to see who Dana would blame if her show fails, though. Sexism? Racism? Some other third thing?

What is up with lolis being the MC? Where are the tough teenage boys?

Holy shit then just buy it you bitch. They only came out with girl legos because bitches on twitter complained to them about shit.

That Lego tweet is even more infuriating when they have been selling sets of just the bricks (known as LEGO Basic) for fucking years, the people who complain about that this NEVER do there research. Then again maybe Lego needs to advertise them more
The Lego Friends series was made by the Lego group doing research on how girls play with Lego yes, girls and boys actually construct and play with Lego differently to each other and what they wanted out of it, leading to its design (and the sad removal of the classic Lego minifig with the mini doll). That time and research paid off as Friends makes fuckloads of cash for Lego. They simply asked what girls wanted, designed it, released it and now they reap the profitable results over multiple years.

These are being made for Disney Channel

If "Lady Doritos" is anything to go by, people don't like to be reminded girls are even tity bit different from boys

I'll give them a shot sometime.

You only have yourself to blame.

Why can't they ever make modern cartoons look realistic? A little Johnny Quest goes a long way…

Legos by their very function are never "mismatched", all the pieces fit together. And you don't have make what's pictured on the box, the best tubs are the ones with pieces from specialty sets.

What a cunt, doesn't surprise me seeing that since she likes to be buddies with Alex Hacksch. Too bad that from the two shows her's looks like the winner one, or who knows maybe she follows Hirsch and the first season is decent with the next one being a trainwreck

Wait are you saying that girls like being girls? Because that sounds not current year enough

So which degenerate life styles do they promote?

Sounds like Disney is really investing in isekai these days

Homophobia (she probably begged Disney to have Luz and Ed hook up)

On behalf of Tron and Moto fans - Welcome to the club.

While I don't disagree with what shes saying, what is it with americans and swearing to enhance a point? Swearing is meant for casual talk with friends and for entertainment purposes. Doing it when making a serious point in public isn't going to suddenly convince people to see your way of thinking.

I guess it's to make them seem more mature? Honestly, when people did that it always came off like someone weak pretending to be strong.

Holy shit that was a thing? I think I found my new gamertag. KEK

It fucking hurts to no end, but considering the overall decline in WoY in its final season and how they poorly handled the green villainess, it might've been for the best. But MotorCity and Tron getting canned will never not hurt.

Wtf did this post say?

About Dana Terrace the creator of Owl House and director of nu-ducktales, how she bash Lego Friends on twitter and push her bad ideal female characters on us.

Pretty much. Lego put time and money into research and that payed off for them very well because boy and girls really are different and feminist types seem to hate that.

Why are most new cartoon protagonists brown?

Not all new cartoon protagonists are brown some of them are just colossal fags.

They're sexier that way.

is there moar?

spotted the newfag

STAR VS EVIL IS COMING BACK!

Hey Holla Forums

unfortunately

Damn you drawfags work fast.