U.S.A and Japan dominate Video games

U.S.A and Japan dominate Video games

In this regard, Europe might as well be Africa-tier or even worse, Australia-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/spring
tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=597
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/x-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html
please
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8162859/Russian-parliament-admits-Stalin-ordered-Katyn-massacre.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333394/Seventy-years-late-Russia-finally-admits-slaughter-20-000-Polish-officers-Katyn-Stalin-s-orders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europe dominated the home computer market and made several great games during the 80s/90s. Some great shmups too.

Europe still created the best Visual Novel, so they're OK in my book.

What is that even about?. Not gonna google it.

What good games does America even make?

France and Polan sometimes puts out gold

It's just a waiting game really. Within my lifetime the USA will become the biggest latino country in the world and whites will be a minority behind niggers and chinks.
I expect the European Caliphate to pick up the slack at that point once the USA turn into a thirdworld country.

just leave

No.

the last time poles did anything of value was when they helped deport the jews.

But user, don't you like Sweedcuck games like Mirror's Edge or Battlefield 1?

Why do you pretend to be retarded?

I seriously don't know user, why don't you type it out for me.

What's the last european media that took the world by storm? You can't cheat by including britain.
Minecraft and angry birds count though, I hope you're proud europe.

It's a VN where you get to be a pedo.
That's all the value it has

European companies dominate with making F2P/phone games. They are making the lion's share of $ in games right now beside the AAA publisher.

Makes sense, has there been a single phone game worth playing? It seems 10x worse than the flash scene ever was.

Good, now how long until Europe becomes a third world continent?

When was the last time europe or japan made a good game?

We're already one.

Where do Grand Strats come from?

Although admittedly that's not a thing anymore.

Quick questions, do you believe Ubisoft is a US company ? Are you conflating developers and publishers ?

This is what it's about.

Europe has games.

Shitty VN, shitty art, shitty everything. But the reader is the worst one.

Even the adults look like shit with this art style. At least the dialogue is funny.

excellent.

Good taste.

funny, but nothing will beat kirby air ride's jew theme.
my childhood is dead.

That joke aside most of the jokes are about german personalities so i don't understand how non-germans can enjoy the humor.
Well there's the kiddyfiddling too i suppose.

Wow that was hilarious. It's really sad that this is basically the reality of europe though. SJWs are willing to lynch a guy for something until they figure out he is a minority

Bulgaria put out several good games. Victor Vran and Tropico are great. I'm happy that we're not being like Romania with our games.

Also, the majority of Assess Creed is made in Europe.

Don't tell me Africa make better games than Australia without evidence

What happened to Europe?
We used to have amazing companies like BullFrog, was EA really that much of a nightmare on the gaming industry?

Was playing Theme Hospital last night, I've had more fun with that game than I have with all the release titles of 2015.

OP's clearly anti-boganist

USA ruined gaming in the 7th gen. Niggers turned it into cancer

Are you really this fucking new to not know EA is cancer faggot?

The USA has been irrelevant to the video game market for 10 years, making garbage rehashes, movie-lites and games for otherkin queer genderfluids. I can't think of a single game I want to play from a USA developer.

Japan still makes good games but not at the rate they used to in the 80's and 90's, too much moeshit and Square Enix Jewry milking has made it into their industry.

Europe still makes a good game every year or so.

Japan dominates only weebcucks and breed their white gfs into producing more E.Rodgers

… lol

Most white chicks don't even like Asian guys, though. There's a bunch of preference surveys where they score the lowest with white women.
To be fair if a woman gets with a weeb she likely has no standards anyway.

America ruins everything it touches.

its the Deviant art ones that bothers me honestly.
" i like Japan, culture, food. and drawing?? XD??" types

But those are the normalfags who ruin everything.it's like going to /a/ and says you like Naruto and Sushi.
Or going in Holla Forums and say you are a gamer because three years ago you played Angry Birds.

such a lazy bait mr clapcuck

You got it wrong. The equivalent of Naruto would be COD or modern Nintendo.

Eh you are right.But that's what it is,Those are the same people who "love" anime and then question loli and fanservice.
Or play videogames and ask for gun bans.
Parasites that latch on everything that isn't about them and ruin it for everyone.

America doesn't make games worth playing anymore.

Name one game in 2016 from america worth a ratfuck.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Tons of games come from Europe, in fact more good games come from Europe now than they do America.
The only downside is the European games tend to be far smaller projects than America's massive multi-million dollar AAA titles.

These female types are more likely to be Koreaboos, obsessed with South Korea because they watched some kpop. You find these women all over Interpals.

the issue with Europe is actually the majority of publishers are American so you'll find that there's alot more developers outside of america but publishers making it seem like those games are american while also the larger name studios pandering to americans like rockstar do

Yeah arabs aren't any good at making games :^)

There's only 1 African video game and at least it isn't Depression Quest or Battlefield 4

They should stop while they're ahead tbh

Are you fucking retarded user?

The difference is character design, not modeling

The lower ones look fairly realistic– they're just ugly

So, yeah, realistic.

The fact that this shit is so synonymous with anime these days is the reason why anime went to shit. It's like video games where everything today is "narrative driven experiences" and memes.

Europa universalis 3 is a good game. 4 isn't bad either as a entrance game into gsg.

That game will eventually be revered.

Pretty slick for something made by africans, you'd think something they made would look like early 00's flash games, but no.

Which was the last game even made in America?
Even Battlefield and Ass creed is made in europe

No reason to bother making anything.

Japan makes the good stuff, Jewmerica makes absolute shit and ruins all the Japanese stuff.

I guess there is no room for anyone else in this market. Everything is already being done by Japan and America. Europe isn't really expected to make this stuff, so it just doesn't.

Thanks, America, for making the worst crap in the universe and pretending to make games that you localize and ruin. We sure wish we could do that.

Is that Nigel Thornberry

Found the normalfag. Fan service has existed in anime since at least the 70s, just watch any lupin the 3rd episode. And japs have been fetishizing little girls since the early 80s, pic related is the first hentai OVA literally called LOLITA ANIME.

Tons of games come from Europe you stupid nigger.

Weebs don't play Western games so they don't know.

This means that Africa is now officially better at video games than North Korea

Everyone in Europe looks like Nigel Thornberry

Wouldn't it be funny if the people that made it were white?

Because it could totally be the case.

Well, to be fair, people there don't have the means to even play them anyway. Or even the time.

Except Kim Jong-un. He probably plays a shitload of video games. Just try to imagine his life. How could he not play games?

Square Enix has put out some ok stuff. Atlus release on English version of SMT. There are a few games that are just completely free with no microtransactions, simple ARPG's and traditional RPG's mostly.

All humans migrated from somewhere. I don't see modern Europeans sucking the dicks of Sumerians or Byzantines or whatnot.

Don't post drunk, kids.

HA
You don't have to make a good product to dominate a market when faggots will eat whatever you shit out.

I really can't think of a good American game that has come out in the past 5 years.

Well, vast majority of the stuff coming from America is absolute shit because it's been jewed through and through.

This is also why so much of games come from America. The Jewry switched their capital from Europe into America slowly over the past couple hundred years. It is now where they mainly operate from, thus the propaganda in video game form is mostly coming from America.

Don't know about you but I have very, very rarely seen women that masculine as those Bioware's female characters. Not realistic at all.

Sweden is surprisingly over represented; also France.

Yes i know anime HAD that shit back then, doesn't explain why anime today is almost nothing but high school kids, fanservice, and lolis.

Maybe one day someone will make a mod for goat simulator where you fuck the goat to facilitate Europe's welsh but more importantly growing mudslime populace.
It all makes sense.

But really Ubisoft is French right?
There is CDPR in Poland.
I'm sure some more euro studios of note exist.

Here is a 10 year old map.
It is like, look.
What determines the ability to produce more?
The simple idea would be people with the exclusion of countries that have less liberties.
The United States of America is the 3rd most populated country in the world with a pop at around 320 million.
Japan is #10.
Depending on the source the first European country on that list is either Turkey or Germany at #17 in the ballpark of 80 million.
You have to mash up Europe's 5 most populated countries (Turkey, Germany, France, The UK and Italy) To reach a pop above the USA.
All 5 speak different languages and have different cultural norms so just localization itself sounds like a bitch.
Germany being notoriously shitty.

A more complex answer might be in regards to GDP or the other reasons why the USA has the most GDP.
According to what I'm quoting that sounds like bullshit in some regards:
China has raised its GDP the past few decades from being 9th in the late 70s to 2nd only to the USA
Maybe we will one day wear dusters while piloting grappler ships as we swear in Chinese but today is not that day.

anichart.net/spring
this is the current season

please point out all the titles that hurt your normalfag tastes

Europe and South Korea have the best players though.

Isn't this getting a sequel?

But nothing that stands out as good. Wow, it really is like modern video games, only pastels replace brown n' bloom.

Wait, never mind i found the brown and bloom animes

EA dev pls go

Yeah.. We just made this unknown little game that made no money whatsoever…

Totally unknown, no games come from Europe, don't you know?

Well, no good games sure.

I guess everyone is that greasy in your universe

That's only in the megacucked nations, places like Ukraine, Poland, Ireland and Finland are fine.

Was that a meme you just posted? You know that isn't true, right?

I say that because I've personally been to all of these countries.
Ukraine is going through a lot of bad shit right now, but at least it has no massive mudslime takeover like France and the UK.

Isn't Bernd the term the krauts at krautchan use as "user"?

Yes and I have been to Sweden and only seen whit people. The shit you can see by just walking around and talking to regular people is just the tip off the iceberg. The problems here in Europe are far more sinister.

Mate, I was talking population-wise. Look at the post I was replying to.
If you want to talk about politics then it's easier to list countries that aren't fucked.

Do you also believe Russia isn't filled with sandniggers? There is being optimistic, then there is being naive.

so all the "drunk uncle" nations are free of Muslims?
It sorta makes sense, even if most non-western Muslims still drink anyway

My apologies for going off on a tangent, but this is incredibly true. A few years back, a (literal and figurative) kebab place burned down in Finland, and the resulting smoke killed three people and ruined the apartment complex for a good while.

These dipshit politicians wrote their little blogs about how condemnable such a racist act is. The kicker? It was the kebabs burning down their own place for insurance money, and it got out of hand due to gas bottles or something.

But the US is responsible for the degeneracy of the industry.

No.

I didn't say anything about Russia.
Also let's stop, this I don't want to derail yet another thread into fucking political talk that achieves nothing

how does it feel contributing to literally nothing in video games yurop?

You poor thing

don't worry user, fear for the other BRs.

yeah, no.

B-but Playtonic/Rare and CDPR are European!

Yeah user, how do you DARE point out that a game exists.
You should be ashamed of yourself. The fact that you acknowledged game exists makes your entire picture invalid and completely wrong.
I will deny the existence of Europe from now on.

muh reality in fantasy.

user, admit it, bioware's models look fucking bad. If you wanna cry about the witcher that's fine, but you can't defend DA:I. The models don't look realistic at all, just greasy skin over awful bone structure.

This user's numbers are far stronger than yours.

You're also BR, a place so shit, there's probably no refugees.

Grand
Theft
Auto

NEVER EVER

Do you have any idea how hard it is to force people out of a hobby once they're there, especially when you're the minority?

Slavs are the niggers of Europe

How would you do that in an online environment?

FUCKING
IMAGINE GUYS

A GAME MADE BY IMPOVERISHED AFRICANS NOT UNLIKE THE DEV TEAM OF THE WITCHER.

GOOD GRAPHIXX, INSANE ART STYLE, ALL BASED ON AFRICAN LORE. IMAGINE BEING A FREEMAN THAT TRAVELS SOUTH TO NORTH AFRICA FREEING SLAVES AND EVENTUALLY FIGHTING PHONECIAN FUCKS.

FUCKING
TRANSFORM INTO A LION AND RIP YOUR ENEMIES TO SHREDS

Tehre are african video games. They're made by the whites living in South Africa

It's fine, after brexit britons will make great games again.

I want some ethipoian starving fucks to make a vidya

because it s cheaper to pay murician slaves
make them work tons of hour and finally dump them like EA did in early 2000'

that s why all thoses game are mostly copy/past

also ETO (girl's life) is one fo the best "girl sims" out there
even if its currently being translated to english the game is from russia.

tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=597 with about 2.7gb of pic to illustrate)

Yes, exactly. Main char also shitpost in krautchan, so it's intended.

Might that have something to do with the fact that US and Japanese economies are easily bigger than most European ones?

Well, some cunt politician just got murdered there, and media keep shouting that that'll make people vote to stay (I don't see why that would make anybody change his opinion on anything, but whatever)

Whenever fascists try to use violence to shut opposition down it is time to vote or act against them. There are no other options.

What you say can be exploited so easily. Brexit is the last hope Europe has for recovery.

The vote to leave actually went up the day after she was murdered.

Can I have Necrovision added to Poland?

Britbongs mustn't leave us hanging. They HAVE TO leave. Every last uncucked person in Europe counts on them.

Are you incapable of undestanding what a hypothetical scenario is? Are falseflag attacks above your comprehension? Do you not know how much Stalin used this shit?

Shoo shoo communist kike.

"The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and falsely blame it on the Nazis."

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/x-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

please use archive.is/world/2010/nov/26/russian-parliament-guilt-katyn-massacre

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8162859/Russian-parliament-admits-Stalin-ordered-Katyn-massacre.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333394/Seventy-years-late-Russia-finally-admits-slaughter-20-000-Polish-officers-Katyn-Stalin-s-orders.html

All with one quick google search

Or else.

cheeki breeki simulator

If you think those votes are going to be tallied accurately then you are a sucker. Britain will never leave the EU. Your masters won't allow it.

well we'll soon see, won't we?

I want to dick the blonde

Never go full Holla Forums

Really? You have small imagination.

How is that a bad thing?

Make at least some effort.

no you don't

you'll go to hell for it

Is it?

Where are the old games made by Bullfrog's Frenchies and Severance: Blade of Darkness from Spain? I don't see the Polish RTS series Earth 21X0 either. Or either Two Worlds games, for that matter.

Where is the Shadow Warrior remake from 2013?

Only if you're a faggot with no taste

That guy sucks at interviewing.

Why are euros so boring in real life? They're always shy. They're always awkward.

Why is north america so fucking cool? Aussies and Brits are also cool. They don't have the "i have no soul" qualities of euros. Japanese people are based if they're on vacation in another country and you drink with them.