Kid Icarus: Cuckrising

What does Holla Forums think of this game?

I'm buying a 2DS to replace my shitty old worn-out original 3DS. Since FE: Fates was even worse than Awakening and SMTIV:A isn't landing stateside 'till September, this is about the only worthwhile game missing from my 3DS library.

Aside from the controls being shit, is it fun?

Forgot to mention that Star Fox 64 is #5 in my top 10, so the rail action should sit well with me.

There are some good trap doujins of it.

Only if you're a lefty.

You'll have a blast. Game's about 40% rail levels.

Only thing unfun is the weapon fusion system. Look up a guide later on and once you get the gist of it you'll be fine.

Overall great game with great characters and a great original story. It sets up for a surprisingly deep universe for the franchise and it has a lot of great unique enemy designs as well, it has fucking aliens fighting Gods The dialogue itself was way too weebshit for my taste though

I was gonna post a serious post, but really? The fuck, that doesn't even make sense.

just another dipshit trying to fit in, lump them in with all the other people pretending to be stereotypical Holla Forumsacks

Only thing I don't like is how the game automatically lowers the difficulty if you die. I realize it's so you can't open intensity gates and get less hearts as a punishment, but it's just annoying. I wish the game would just lock off all intensity gates when you die and lower the amount of hearts you get accordingly, while keeping the difficulty the same.

Im lefty

It's fun enough, but I haven't finished it yet.
Controls take some getting used to, and it's kind of hard to listen to the banter when you're trying to dodge enemy attacks.
>2DS
Please reconsider user, if you have enough shekels to spare you should buy a 3DS and have it fit better in your pocket. Unless the problem with your worn out 3DS are the hinges

Problem is I'm a poorfag and don't really care about the 3D option. It's nice to have but not necessary for me. I'd love to get a regular-sized New 3DS but for now I'm shelling out $100 to have a handheld from the 3DS fam.

Nice argument

Fair enough, here's hoping you can get the money for that New 3DS eventually

one day, I'll be gud enough to play through the whole game on highest intensity

I loved the game, I've never played Star Fox though.

It must be said that when I play online I sweep the floor with everyone. Why are Nintendo fanboys so bad at video games? The only worse group of general players are the PC Mustard Race.

The fanbase is heavily split between 2 groups. People that think the controls suck ass and they can't play it comfortably and bitch ass faggots that insult anyone that disagree with their opinion that this game is a fucking masterpiece and you're clearly just some mongoloid retard if you don't like how it controls.

You really can't have a negative opinion on this game anywhere on the internet.

Game is not bad but the characters have the tendency to talk at the worst times. Too much dialogue that isn't even that funny to warrant it.

I'm left handed and I still had a pretty fun time. Still wish this game was on the wii u so left hand controls would be better.

The singleplayer is good, but don't expect much from the multiplayer. It's fun, but I'm sure most are bots. Though I got it for free, so I don't know if it's worth the price. Don't use a stylus, just use your thumb for the touch controls. It's a bit clunky, but you can get a hand of it and is better than the buttons in my opinion.

You seem upset.

The 3ds is uncomfortable to hold regardless of what game you play.

Nowhere near as bad as the N64 controller, but still uncomfortable. I'm right-handed but still worried about the controls.

Guess I'll find out once I pick it up.

I'm mostly comfortable with the controls, but the one thing I can't stand is sections where you have to fight near ledges you can fall off of. It's too easy to accidentally sprint off ledges because of how fast you move and sometimes you'll accidentally do a dodge when you just wanted to run and you get set up in a really terrible position. I'm perfectly comfortable in normal situations though.

Play it and find out.

I like it, I think anyone who's not a bitch can enjoy it too.
Problem is that there's a whole lotta bitches on here eager to just jump onto the shitpost bandwagon, and you probably bought into it too.

First thing I'll say about the controls is that your dumbass is going to not like the vanilla settings they're on.
Take the ten minutes to actually try to learn the controls and adjust them to your liking.

Seriously, the game only uses one button, it's not hard to grasp.

Also, you should intuitively grasp this, but if it doesn't become obvious you'll want to sandwich the right side of the 3DS between your pinkie and ring finger.

So use a slower weapon?