Justice League Must Earn $600 Million To Break Even

JUST

ICE

BRAZIL NO

They learnt nothing at all from BvS didn't they?

This is pretty normal for Hollywood blockbusters. Most profit comes from merchandising, DVD/Blu-Rays, streaming, TV, etc

It's not, actually. This is the definition of an over-bloated, desperate production that ruined the market an allowed chinks to take over.

For a 200+ millions movie with big marketing? Yes, it is.

Did you even read what I wrote? No, it's not.

Overbloated movies are a common thing in Hollywood since forever.

No

400 million spent on marketing is bloated as fuck even for a big current year hollywood blockbuster. A film budget of 200 million would usually mean a marketing budget equal to that for a combined total of 400 million.

umm yeah we good

that reminds me, does Snyder get billing as director? When this film blows box office records out of the water I'd like my guy to get the credit not that insufferable faggot

maybe in his imagination

Suicide Watch

DISASTER
I
S
A
S
T
E
R

everyone on that movie kinda of looks mulatto

Flopping so far

so it made $30 Real?

:^)

It was all already set in motion years ago.

No brakes on the rape train, user.

Me and two other friends paid to see it

Too bad this an hero chick failed to stop her daddy from wrecking DC movies.

My question is, "Why do they keep making films if none of them are doing well?" Just give up and make something else. Why does it keep having to be hundred million dollar box office superhero bonanzas. Just make smaller pictures with smaller pictures with smaller budgets so that you can experiment and find something that actually works. It can't be that hard.

First because the have contracts to fill. Secondly, because if they stop making 'improvement' from their first flop (which in this case, BvS), they risk tarnishing their reputation. For big Hollywood studios, reputation=money. After all, Wonder Woman is surprisingly good, and that set up a good mood for Justice League. But that still doesn't fully explain abominations such as Transformers, G.I Joe, TMNT, etc., or why they keep paying supershit directors like Zack Snyder and Michael Bay to make equally supershit movies.

I still say reputation is worth surprisingly little. The average person doesn't think about studios unless they are put front and forward on a product.
People go to Marvel films no matter what because marvel has a track record. Thus reputation is good. But if you keep throwing good money after bad then you're just poisoning the well.
They can't solve their problem by digging in deeper and they can't dig up so just abandon the hole their in and start at ground level. Pretend it never happened like they do with spider man/fantastic 4 every decade.

ps. I really gotta get better at naming my files.