Is this the only franchise Bethesda didn't ruin?

Is this the only franchise Bethesda didn't ruin?

Other urls found in this thread:

staugustine.com/stories/082005/bus_3271878.shtml#.V2NuORK5bkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/10

No, DooM was always shit too, nothing to ruin.

Nope, you've got Fallout.

They didn't ruin it since Obsidian proved that it's not impossible to make a good Fallout game anymore.

inb4 "it portrayed the Nazis as bad guys and the Jews as super-scientists so it's SHIT"

Inb4 >BUT DAH NAZIS WEREN'T BAD JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

This game is Jewish propaganda

As is Metal Slug and COD World at War

inb4

OH FUCK ME, THOSE IDS LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL

A bunch of paranoid faggots all of you are. Yes Bethesda didn't ruin it because they didn't make it, it was made by Swedes who surprisingly didn't make DLC for this unless you count a good standalone expansion DLC.

It's weird how New Order seems more interesting than NuDoom/Quake.

Swarmfront pls

The only problem with new order was shitty linear levels.
Would it kill them to make huge ass labyrinths with traps, interwinding routes and shit?
Because gunplay, graphics and cutscenes were all pretty good.

lolno, they grabbed the exact same drooling retards behind the Syndicate reboot

It was already good goy bullshit, but it's playable.

:^)

Bethesda haven't ruined anything. This far, they're just picking up dead franchises and reviving them according to their own vision (that might contradict what the fans want).

It's not even Bethesda's fault.

DOOM? New DOOM was amazing, except for multiplayer.

Also Wolfensteins are shit, bunch of Jewish propaganda.

Robert A. Altman is the current Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks, LLC.

Shit taste.
The average person thinks nazis bad, and in TNO it made them look good, especially since a Jew was leading the resistance movement against a utopia free of homosexuality, defunct genes, and mentally ill.

What do you have against the new doom you piece of crap?

Here comes the triggered Holla Forums anons

It's slow, le epic gory cutscene melee kills, loadouts in multiplayer, shitty and limiting map editor, abundant health, CoD being faster than it.

Kike holy shit leave me alone ok love hitler peace jesus a jew.

Explain why you think new Doom was bad? Everything about the campaign was amazing, it was a lot of fun. A real action filled shooter with badass weapons and music. None of that boring cover shooter faggotry that every shooter game these days is.

Go away Shlomo, you're not welcome on Holla Forums any more than on Holla Forums or any other still sane board

You know, Zenimax was founded by the founder of Bethesda Softworks itself, Christopher Weaver.

This thread is faggots complaining about non-existent Holla Forumsacks in a thread, the Holla Forums boogeyman is real.

I did you dipshit.

You're slow.

What does the founder matter? Obviously whats important is the current owner, and the current owner is a kike with an agenda.

No you didn't. You just said it's shit, but you gave no explanation.

Yeah, but one of the characters (The guy who used to be a Nazi) had a kid with a clubfoot and the Nazis wanted to kill them for it.

Indeed faggots, retards and other degenerates can be a problem, but there are some out there that actually don't want to be a burden on society and they deserve a chance at that.

Also, not all Jews are bad.

You can thank goons and intl for fucking up everything as well as aggro stormwankers being some real dipshits to everyone. Holla Forums is dead.

see .

I know. Altman endorsed Obama and everything. Bethesda started going downhill in 1999 when Weaver left and put Altman and Pete Hines in charge. Morrowind was destined to be Bethesda's last and largest project, but turns out it truly saved Bethesda from bankruptcy. They went full jew ever since.

So what if it's Jewish propaganda? You recognize it for what it is, so you're already resistant to it influencing your ideals. And isn't it the gameplay that makes a game a game regardless of how redpilled or bluepilled a game is? The New Order (haven't played The Old Blood but I imagine it's the same) is probably one of the better shooters to come out in a long time anyways, which is surprising because it comes from Bethesda.

Forgot to say that it was Altman who kicked out Weaver out of the company.

staugustine.com/stories/082005/bus_3271878.shtml#.V2NuORK5bkc

How is it slow? Do you mean you didn't play long enough to get the upgrades?
You can make glory kills happen from like 20 meters away and in a fraction of a second by picking the right Runes after completing the challenges.

We were talking about the single player

Why didn't you play on Nightmare? You die from 1-2 shots from anything, even an imp.

CoD is no way faster than the game I just played.

I thought it was shit but it's easily the best Wolfenstein game, all the others were absolute shit, and the first one was a joke, I don't get why anyone can enjoy that game other than nostalgia.

The jewish super technology was fucking retarded, you can't have Nazi's making technological achievements, it completely trivialized the nazi faction and served to make them a comically evil faction.

One of these things is not like the others

I guess while we're at it, you shouldn't be able to look up or down in the new DOOM and every room should look identical.

If anyhing nudoom has identical rooms.

Kill yourself casual fuck

Are you implying having upgrades in a shooter is somehow advanced and superior?
I guess by that logic it should also have killstreaks, hipster hackers and bloody screen so real effects too

How much until they touch

Commander Keen

I would actually kill myself if commander keen is defiled by bethshit.

How so, every area is very well designed and unique.

How do the upgrades make it casual you retarded fuck? The game remains very challenging to the very end.

Are you implying having upgrades in a shooter is somehow inferior and makes the sequel not a proper sequel?

You people are retarded. Those upgrades were great additions. You just want to find something to whine about no matter what, even though the campaign was near perfect.

If the game is actually as good as you say it is, why can i get perks that make me faster or make glory kills faster. If they could do that, why arent the perk speeds the base speeds. Why do we need perks to make the game tolerable?

Why isn't it the base speed.

Its right next door

More than that, Bethesda actually UN-RUINED it after the blasphemy that occurred in 2009.

You aren't helping faggot.

You know that ain't Holla Forums, that's Trump meme zone with wankfront mods.

Tumors are also large, but it doesn't mean they're good. As it stands, Holla Forums is a cancerous mass of Trump, memes, shitposting and maybe politics, if there's a full moon. It's basically Holla Forums: Totally About Politics Edition.
soo-gay for off-topic

funny thing is that the game sort of proves Hitler right. there actually IS a Jewish conspiracy that's actively hoarding powerful artifacts and keeping them out of the hands of lowly goys

Kill yourself, you stupid contrarian faggot.