Dating Sim Thread

Because we're all lonely bastards.

I'm just here waiting for recommendation

bump

While we're on topic of dating sim, does VN considered as one?

Because I dont think VN can be considered as "simulation", it just interactive novel.

are there any dating sims that don't feature whores and aren't weebshit?

Lamunation might be a ramune(?) sponsored advertisement for soda. Still looks okay.

No. Dating sims are particularly rare, and are actually video games. OP is just a faggot, and this is a VN thread.

Nah. Sophisticated literature has sophisticated fetishes.

I would love to play some though, my imagination isn't great when it comes to my waifu

Tokimeki Memorial

The series in general is 10/10 but you either gotta read translation in .txt format or learn nip

what do you mean by this

I have a better question; are there any dating sims that don't feature attractive people?

some obvious ones
there's more but those are the obvious ones

I envy those delusional retards who claim they've married their waifus. Just wait until you get to second girl's route.

That 3D is a qt and I would hold her hand, cuddle with her and make love to the in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Did that game with the yandere girl who would kill you because you cheated on her in another playthrough ever get a full translation?

sage for doublepost

her hair is flipped to show the burn, if she flipped it back she would be fine

There is nothing wrong with pure, recreational sex.

Check. It was by nitroplus. Probably not.

How about you rub your cum in these burn scars.

Yeah I'm not fucking opening these images past their thumbnails.

Post them, I'm far too fascinated by scars to not want them

Are there any fan-translated ones for the PSP?.

You do know I literally just searched "Burn victim" right? You don't even need to use Google, you can use whatever preferred search engine you like.

Can't find shit. I can live in hope, or just learn moonrunes already.

What?

Also what's a good dating sim. Only played one and it was shit.

I'm just really lazy.

Do it, you evidently have far more courage than I do and I'd love to see the weeaboos chased out of their own thread

I'll wait until more normalfags shit up the thread before I dump what I've saved already.

Okay i'm gonna try this one, i couldn't find any fan translated ones.

Aw you're no fun. kill the thread in its infancy.

lol
they are a little extreme, so much that the one on the left and maaaybe the right are fake

i advise against giving yourself scars

Or you could play the Girl's Side series, which are all translated.

That was the point.

G-d's chosen people don't take all of the sheckles immediately from people.

I'd do it in places that are covered by clothes so people don't know. It's not like I'm able to trust people's feelings as genuine anyway.

The Vita sequel was shit I imagine that is too. I'd avoid it if I were you.

Do it you fucking pussies. You honestly think anyone cares about you dumping pictures? Go back to Holla Forums you fucking faggots.

Okay okay okay, but like, is Kripplefucking Simulator seriously the closest anyone has come to making a VN that didn't feature waifubait?

try some real ones then, you cannot get blue skin from burns and your eyes do not melt that easily.
is this a gore thread?
unspoilered to get the summers out

wait a second, what scars are we talking about?
if you are talking about knife wounds or scrapes then people might take you as insane

what does waifu bait even mean?

This is Holla Forums-Video Games. This is the board for video games, video game culture, and calling Mark a faggot for banning X instead of Y and not banning Z at all. I like your double dubs.

I haven't really looked into VNs, so I don't want to say the wrong thing. It might be true, it might not.

A friend of mine recommended True Love, so I've started playing that.
I'll have to wait until summer really starts before I can really play it, though.

really nigga?

You should probably kill yourself.

Low effort for quick buck. Main appeal is attractive female. Majority of the vn market.

I have a soldering iron laying around. It depends on the type of knife scar really. If it's the thin shallow scar you find with the typical self-harm, I think it's shit, but if it's from a fight I think it's alright. A scar is a scar though, so it's not a big deal.

See

IT IS NOW

That's just plain not nice
And grammatically incorrect, unless they were going for the meem word, in which case that's cancer

What the fuck is that even about? I see it every once and awhile but I've never actually looked at it.

y'know i don't know if you should go through with this or not anymore, it seems extremely painful.
you are onto a good track with this scarification stuff.
you could hire a artist to give you some cool designs.
if you are giving yourself scars because they look cool then don't ask me because I'm not experienced in this

If I was going to do it, I'd rather have raw scar tissue than the fanciful stuff, but I can understand why people would get it as well as tattoos.

Give us a little something for the thread, user
A shin or a palm, it doesn't have to be permanent

Some sort of government experiment. You're a human girl that lives in a cave and has to breed with birds or you're disposed of at the end of the year.

Maybe next time. I'd like to do it when nobody is awake, so if I start screaming I have a longer chance to cover it up.

Consider suicide altogether.

I was actually thinking of doing it at some point.

Just fucking post your gore already.

Make me.

Join your fellows at >>>/suicide/, they could use the company.

What the fuck? Does it have sex scenes? I'm gonna have to read that later. It sounds so dumb I'd probably enjoy it.

You really should. Just light yourself on fire than you'll die and have all the dumb emo scars you could ever want.

I'm waiting on that guy to start linking it every post in the 4am threads again.

I'd just use a bullet.

Are you happy we're giving you all this attention? How does it feel having an audience listen to you about a topic like this, one you've been thinking quite a lot about for a while?

I've been thinking about it out loud for a little while now.

You pick a slower method actually, that way you can take the time to regret all of your life choices including the suicide in progress. Sometimes it's the only way to change your outlook on life, even if your existence only lasts a few minutes after that.

Not a dating sim, but Higanbana is a pretty good VN I finished last night, I'd recommend it to you.

Don't dodge the question, I didn't ask how you were thinking about it.

don't do it man

Of course he does the faggot just admitted to being apart of the 4 a.m. threads and those threads are a beacon for all the lonely attention whores on this board. Hell I'm surprised he's not avatarfagging.

That's a good idea.

Not really.

I actually stopped posting in the threads because of all the avatarfags.

Just hold on.

Does it make you sad that this is probably the most, or even the only attention you'll get from anyone? Does it hurt you that no one else probably cares about your existence, or will care if you die? Beyond the normal, obligatory shock and mourning, of course.
How does it feel knowing that no one will ever love you, or has given you a chance enough to even talk to you?

But that's gay.

I'd rather be ignored, because it means I can kill myself in peace.

But what are you so upset about, then? Is it that no one will ever recognize you for your thoughts and ideas? Is it because you've never felt the love and embrace of a significant other before?

I never said I was upset. I just have a non-sexual fetish for scars.

Nonsense, you play as a girl.

If it's a good dicking that you want, we can arrange that. Are you a cute trap?

Know of any otome stuff for PC? It always seems like only mobile stuff is otome.

What are you gay? That's the most straight thing in existence.

Enough to kill yourself? That sounds pretty strange to me.

I'm neither cute or a trap. If you want, I'll forcibly hold your hand and then expand into cuddling and head pats.

Different people are into different things. Preferably I'd survive so I can enjoy them.

But why do you want to kill yourself in peace, then?

The sweet release of death of course.

Why don't you just tell me what's wrong.

There's nothing to live for, but I have no reason to die.

There's also mobile ports that went to steam but they're kind of shit, MC is exactly the same in all of them and BLUSH for every little thing.
Princess Nightmare is pretty good, even has a father route.

Well I don't know how to depress you then.

i recommend you beat all these games on the list first.
you'll find something to live for

There's always praying to Kek for the Happening.

Well think I know what I'm reading next. is there sex?
Thanks for the chart too user.

I fucking wish.

The ones that do have it are Second Reproduction and those mobile ports I mentioned before. Text only, usually brief (thank god) because they can't actually write erotica worth shit.

Welp.

It doesn't have sex scenes. It's mostly a comedy with some dark moments.