Planetside 2: We Ded unfucked edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

fuck my shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

themittani.com/planetside2-imperium-pack
archive.is/v3yzF
archive.is/Jgvcw
archive.is/lyAjY
archive.is/wkRfc
archive.is/hKM59
archive.is/jaDZ4
archive.is/2LQrl
archive.is/9ys9S
planetside2.com/news/planetside-closure
psforever.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=192
archive.is/oz3LA#selection-853.0-853.28
youtube.com/user/BuzzCutPsycho
youtube.com/watch?v=M_7aKftX12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMOVE TRANNU

Add the following to OP post next thread:
Its advanced slav magic.

Forcing the executable to run at 2x AA, with AA-Transparancy disabled, and 2x Anisotropic through your grafix card control panel will increase your framerate by up to 20 FPS.

UP TO 20 FPS
REGARDLESS OF SYSTEM

Oh and by the way, the ones on toasters will consider this day the greatest day of their lives.

But for me, it was Thursday.

inb4 >(Fri)

Reposting from the other thread

Also known as Battery Mechs or Domestic Abuse Mechs

At least you didn't say Saturday again.

Assorted mad. Got a TR teamkiller run me over and shoot me in the back like 4 times in a row. Do you get XP for reviving teamkilled teammates? He had a medic follow me around and rez me right after.

I'M SICK OF THIS FUCKING GOD DAM MEME

So, I don't exactly know my way around the GeForce control panel as i've..never had to use it before, where would I go in it to do this? I'm a toaster user, I would absolutely love this.

Anyone have archive of last thread?

I shall be forever clad in shame for that

Nigga its under 3D settings
you add the game to custom profiles and then change the settings
transparancy AA to off is mucho importante because it removes the FPS dip from ADS and cloak
since I turned that shit off Ive been removing shitters with the AMR66 at x3.4 like nobodys business

I don't know if soe fixed it but in the past medics would c4 people on base caps and then revive them with grenades

where did you get that from? are you that guy 4chan?

Bruh I dont' know this stuff i've never even had to open the control panel anymore don't TK me

I went into the dephs of the official forums

I always wondered why the game looks like somebody smeared vaseline onto my screen. Turns out their brand original TXAA which is just a fancy way of saying FXAA with bells and wistles is turned up to eleven.

You cant turn it off without getting banned GG SOE but you can force lowest possible sampling which gives me an average of around 40 FPS on a GT220 excluding meatgrinders.

Now, do you mean 2x Anisotropic? Because I can't fuck with the FXAA obviously or i'll get my ass banned.

I mean both, turning off FXAA completely involves tampering with the files, which gets you banned.

Turning it down a notch involves no tampering whatsoever,

Also what the fuck is this about?

Well, it says "Use Global Setting (Off)" so i'm kind of torn here. Am I cool with disabling Vertical Sync as well?

"Off" doesnt do anything
You have to put it at x2

..I put Anisotropic at x2 yeah, FXAA has no option other than "on" or "off".

for what fucking purpose?

Must be someone that wants to break wwew apart.

Why you censored the name? is this some coup in progress?

back to reddit

There should be a general Anti Aliasing option.

Fine here, now explain this shit

AAAAND nevermind that guy mixed me up with someone

Also daily reminder to set FOV to lowest possible value.

Either a halfchan faggot or salty redditor. The name doesn’t ring a bell at all so my advice is to just ignore it.

If the other guy is like me, the general setting is greyed out

I never seen this guys name before, he's probably from the 400 never on members in the outfit.

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

Yer supposed to customize the settings for the executable you dolt. Whats greyed out is the GLOBAL setting.

that's some GTA shit right there

It's grayed out under the program AND global settings, you cock.

What said. The best I can do is set Anisotropic to 2x and Antialiasing - Transparency to off

Set "Antialiasing mode" to Override

There is no override setting. only "Application controlled", and it's still grayed out after.

Although I can't change it for the planetside exe, perhaps I can offer additional input: I CAN change the AA settings for the launchpad. maybe that's a step in the right direction.

same problem here but i just used nvidia inspector which i seriously hope you already use because you can get all around better graphics and performance on any game by knowing what the options it exposes do

Guess I just gotta deal with it.

Install GNTune

Did they ever explain why they refuse to let players disable their shitty post-processing? It's the reason I skipped this game (the blurriness gives me headaches) but I figured they'd eventually relent. Is it like Battlefield 3's color grading where they've just got some wanker lead artist who would be super butthurt to see everyone throwing his "vision" in the trash?

Flight variant BFRs are all the evidence that's needed to shout this shit down. And you could go 1/2 in the ground variant too.

From the beginning people were asking for SOE to put the MBTs back to the way they were in PS1, the driver only driving and requiring a gunner to use the main gun. Three years later and people still only use the Lightning when they can't spawn an MBT or don't have the resources for an MBT.

What's worse is the faggots that use MBTs with no gunner. For fucks sake niggers if you don't want a gunner get a fucking lightning.

Personally i hated that however that would fix so much shit it's 200% worth it

You'll find most people don't want to gun because they'd rather just go in their own 1/2 MBT

Mostly because niggers lock their gunner seat so you can't gun for them. Not much you can do other than pull your own tank.

rarely was a MBT locked for me, except when a guy wanted his buddy to get in

No more blurriness since beta. Theres still camera shake though, stopped oblu through the only p2w resource which is implants, which theyre going to remove in a few months.

And yes T-ray was that guy who wanted his vision imprinted on the game, but he left long ago.

So a MBT would become a 3-man vehicle?
Not exactly fun for the driver. Especially on a PROWLER, who's main use is to anchor. The driver has nothing to do.

Okay, I got 1000 certs. Should I get a Striker rocket launcher, the Underboss revolver, or the TX2 Emperor?
I'm not sure about the last one; I like that you have 21 shots and dumping in the upper chest is a pretty quick, reliable hipfire kill at close range. However the two-headshot kill on the Underboss beats it for me, even if you only get 6 total.

They would most likely increase Driver support exp to compensate, maybe add a forward facing MG like on the flash.

OR have the driver switch to the secondary gunner while anchored.

you're wrong though. it was only the prowler that had a dedicated driver in PS1. Both the vanguard and magskater had a driver/gunner and secondary gunner so 1/2 tanks were very much a thing in PS1 too.

maybe the answer is to get rid of anchor?

but the anchor is my raifu

How would it work for the other 2 MBTs though? Fagrider guns are fixed to the chassis, and the only control a main gunner would have is the vertical and firing. And Vanguards don't exactly have lockdown.

hold up motherfucker. i just got to anchored mode 5. do you even know how much certs that was?

SOE always gives the certs back during a big change but never the station cash :^)

Got 8k Welfare Certs per character.

Changed everything except Antialiasing. Thanks for the tips user, but for whatever reason my control panel only allows me to change Planetside's AA to "application controlled" and I can't adjust the exact setting.

This.

Planetside 2 has forced TXAA anti-aliasing and I don't give a fuck what lies SOE told, I can spot it from a million miles away

You used to be able to disable it during the beta and get I shit you not a 50FPS+ boost, and that was with my Radeon 7970

Is there no way to disable it in the configs? I've got a 980 TI and maxed out I still drop to 40-50 FPS at times due to how shit the optimization is.

They probably changed it during the big optimization thing.

Also, planetside is dogshit on amd hardware. They're very obviously using some proprietary methods that nvidia cards can do better than amd cards - all amd users suffer with the game.

Nope when they caught on PPL were disabling it through .txt tweaks they locked it into the games actual system files

Enjoy your Jewvidia, and I'm being another Nvidia card to boot

It still on, you can tell its on because of its forced AA

TXAA is a plague

honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's part of a contractual obligation with nvidia.

never actually posted this

I love how ever since they fixed the hitbox exploit literally almost all of Dasanfall and ZAPS vanished overnight

Even saw some ZAPS members on some hacker forums asking for new exploits because the old ones closed up

Also a bunch of ZAPS players got banned because SOE/Daybreak fucking logs everything and they can tell from logs if you were using exploits

REMEMBER THOUGH THEY'RE JUST THAT GOOD

why in the name of god do you type like you came fresh out of reddit. dont use so many double enters. you have to go back

Damn I wish my playing experience was more like that and less "everybody teleports and can curve bullets around corners".
God I hate playing from Australia

Holy fuck that is genius. I wanna try this out to see if it works then. It would be hard to program since technically as long as players have been damaged by enemies they give exp to heals- not sure about res tho.

no you!

If the underboss performs anything like the commissioner it's a good purchase. I was thinking of getting the emporer too because semi-autos are fun.

Striker is really good if you want to piss off ESFs. It's also a bit better against ground vehicles than the stock one. If you play a lot of HA go for it.

Install nTune

you fucking pleb

You know that one second after a base is captured after a battle with a hundred soldiers where every single one of them is at the spawner? there was always that one nigger who would c4 everyone at once and revive them

I will be that guy when I get on again. Will post results later.

I've seen three of ZAPS still around though most of DA is gone. I remember ZAPS Scythes shooting PPAs into spawnrooms before so thank fuck most of the shitlords are gone.

in the past there was no cap on revive exp, but now you only get paid for 10 revives for each grenade. But picture getting 60 certs at once for a single revive grenade after you C4 your team

you don't get xp from reviving teamkilled friendlies though. I don't ever remember that being the case either, so if it's like that now it's a bug.

R13 here.
I've had to be rushed to the hospital because of a pretty bad fall involving a concrete floor. I'll prolly be back in two-three days.

Fuck them VS and NC for me.
Good fuc

How do you get the scoreboard and shit fam?

holy fuck, i hope you're okay (for as far as you can be okay in this situation) dont worry. we will purge some extra scum for you.

recursion tracker

It's nice, because it actively encourages you to improve your game.

On the other hand, it might turn you into a tryhard, watch out

Well it's not like I'll be going try hard with my KDR or 0.4 all I do is transport troops and battle bard anyway and it just seems useful to have up.

Hopefully you had a concussion, it's actually pretty fun. Probably the source of several minor issues i had pop up out of nowhere though
who are you anyway?

Did they add back the higher quality audio to the .ini or is that webm old asshit?

I recorded it a few hours ago.

Don't forget you can get sound packs and shit for recursion.
MLG sound pack is tons of fun if you like stupid meme soundboard playing while you frag.

I just grabbed a few audio clips from halo and added them to mine.

Shame there's nothing available for Halo 2/3 without background noise.

So this is how playing from DBG's office with alien tech is like, so smooth. people aren't even teleporting around and the frame rate isn't 3

come on user, i play from the netherlands with 140 ping and it works just fine.

I'm hoping I can get on the high graphix train, planning on upgrading my card to GTX 970 or 980.
Would be the best time to do so since everyone is going to go for the 1070s, and those be hella expensive right now.

It's great

I play on a 660 and the game still manages to run decently on high settings (had to lower my resolution though)

Think I might upgrade to a 480 soon though. Once some other people have it and reviews come in.

free shit

themittani.com/planetside2-imperium-pack

psuarmordecal
psuvehicledecal
eqnvehicledecal
mlgreport

activate in game

Talking about AMD cards? I have no idea what equals what between AMD and Nvida

NVIDIA Inspector
Use it you gaywads.

Well, it should be equivalent to a 970 at least.

Wew I remember that time, we got fucking swarmed and went down valiantly.

The Vanguard's driver didn't get a gun. The gunner got the cannon and coax on a right-click toggle.

The Magrider's driver got a gun, but it's not even appropriate it to call it a secondary weapon because of its low damage. It was meant to be used as supplementary damage because of the main gun's low damage in situations where the driver didn't have to focus on playing keep-away with other tanks.

The Prowler was the only MBT that had two gunner spots, and they had to buff the secondary gun so people would actually use it.

Additionally, all vehicle spots had mounting points in PS1. You couldn't teleport between seats like in PS2, and some people are pretty adept at running Harassers like that.

Coordinating with the tank crew. Also, the driver got the camera on a wide-pan swivel, so he was also the spotter.

No, the driver drives. The gunner guns. How'd you manage to fit a third person in there?

Probably means the extra turret that currently exists in MBTs.

He's not completely wrong though, tech should take care of the rest of the tasks needed in a classic tank crew.

PS2 isn't a milsim, elfboi. I'm referring to the number of seats in the vehicle.

The Prowler had a signature third seat in PS1 for coax to be able to be used separately, increasing base firepower by a quarter plus/minus.

FRESH OC INCOMING

Well, someone did save the last thread right?

First one is better

It was already dead for a while before I did this one.

Ah shit, lost my pastebin on the archive threads for the last month, hope some of you faggots got some of the thread links saved.

I cannot for the life of me get Recursion Tracker working for me. Even downloaded the Archer voice packs for it.

Maybe I'll try working on this issue again at some later point.

I wasn't very consistent in my archiving but here:

archive.is/v3yzF
archive.is/Jgvcw (Rename Shoah)
archive.is/lyAjY
archive.is/wkRfc
archive.is/hKM59
archive.is/jaDZ4
archive.is/2LQrl (Nacho meme)
archive.is/9ys9S (Nacho's unfinished story)

Well, thank ye, we salvaged some of the threads, with the majority of the salt (Nacho's and the Tranu and Burgers)

If you run with a squad then I recommend the Striker. Underboss is great but the default pistol has pretty much the same time to kill (.56 and .57 I think). Though I personally run the emperor a lot because of the 15m minimum damage range.

Striker is beautiful for running a 12 man battle bus. The idea is to simply drive around and fuck shit up, preferably sunderers that are deployed at your bases. Driver and both gunners should be Engineers while the other 9 heavies with Strikers. Bait tanks/aircraft into coming for you and then the heavies jump out…it's gorgeous.

Love that gun. Recently got the Butcher but it fucking blinds you at night with the muzzle flash.

i never asked for this.

And I asked for a finished story. Tough shit. You'll always be better than Surge, no matter how low or underage you go.

If we ever get coordinated enough we need to do this at a warpgate.

Luckily NC doesn't seem to have anything that bad.
Still can't fucking see VS and their black-default camo at night anyways though, so it's not like it even matters.

Do you run flak armor or nanoweave when you're farming zergs?

As a Serbian, I approve of the first poster

I know that. If you follow IDs you'll see I played PS1. We're talking about PS2 MBTs.

Nanoweave and adrenaline all the time, whether I'm fighting a zerg or tryhards

I don't even use medkits, C4's more fun

im not sure if i should do that.

Come on now, no one is gonna hire a PI to find a young dutch degenerate working at his family's farm who has been involved a lot with his local airsoft club situated in a rural area. Surely you risk nothing.

somebody already figured out my real name. i also said it by accident in the vice chat once.

Well congratulations then.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Cuz you're a hothead :^)

How retarded do you have to be to make a mistake like that?

Who the fuck names their kid engineer?

I m gonna bet on kebab name.

eh, its not like i care. everyone knows. nobody gives a shit.

im a sperg remember

Ya got me.

Then finish the story.

The one and only Enginigger.

Heavy assault? Is that you?
OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT UP

Archer voice pack or GTFO

I guess you stealthed past the condom

Your parents must really hate you.

I don't understand why people don't like the Hailstorm, the only reason i buyed it is because i'm shit at aiming plus 60 magazine.

:^)

Trash thread tbh.

Sure if you like getting teamkilled over 25exp after you did literally all the work to secure a point

>but TR are commies

Figures a Redditor would have shit taste in factions and cherrypicks.

Terrans project incredibly hard don't they? You fight for an authoritarian dictatorship and yet I'm somehow fighting for the jews.

"We won't stop until the people can control their own destinies; we'll live our lives, run our businesses, and raise our families - without the constant oversight of men with guns.”
We fight purely for our people and our freedom. I respect your military professionalism and loyalty, but your only real appeal beyond that, is that you're not Vanu.

[hand rubbing intensifies]

well said brother cletus, here have a bonus check from the suits™

Wew lad.

You'll have to work harder for that bonus check, goy.

You need to project a little harder, maybe it'll work.

In PS1, you could loot dead enemies and use their weapons if you had the equivalent certification for said weapons (can use rockets? You can loot the extremedly OP 3-shotting camera-guided rockets from dead NC).

Why isn't this a thing?

because soe wanted to make more money

Probably because PS2 is a shitty game, and the devs don't really seem to care at all. I wouldn't mind playing any faction if I could loot better weapons. Kind of sucks that Vanu and NC have all the good ones.

Vanushitters would bitch too much about BR sub-100s using the Betelgeuse to kill them, for the same reason gold pan/wrench fags in TF2 bitched after they added that feature.

Thing is, in PS1 you could only use equivalent weapons you have certed into, so if you haven't certed into X weapon or package like Heavy Assault or Anti-Vehicular, you cannot use the weapons even if you loot them from enemies or allies. This could be easily implemented for directive weapons unallowing low-BR users from being able to fire the weapon.

Wew lads, from a couple of hours earlier.

I feel like i'm cheating a bit using an IR/NV scope, but god damn it made fighting at nighttime so much better against naturally dark vanu armor

for real, damn neon queens sure can blend in well

SOE's Battlefield-inspired design for the game.

The loss of inventory makes me sad. It really put the MMO in MMOFPS.

this edit still works too

It didn't matter much if you looted an item you couldn't use. You could uncert one cert every 10 hours and all your certs once a day.

PS2 still doesn't let you recert because it'd reduce the incentive to spend goodgoybux on boosts. They definitely wouldn't let you recert for free, just on a timer, like in PS1

I hope everyone is anticipating the tidal wave of whining that will result from vehicle hacking being implemented, when people will feel what it's like to get a taste of their own medicine

In Battlefield you can loot other kits at least.

No user, you're just fine. Remember that their weapons don't even have bullet drop, so you're at a major disadvantage to begin with.

Yeah also reducing your FOV to minimum in meatgrinder situations also helps negate the huge FPS tank.

On a side note I also noticed that magnification outside of full sniping scopes on the technical side works by reducing your FOV. Take into account that increasing your FOV makes things appear further away than they actually are, do the math.

>vehicle hacking

Yep, because you're fighting for money, not freedom. And let's be real, if you're a 'free' person that would then spend his time fighting for money then you're basically a nigger to begin with and don't deserve any freedom. NC is the planetside version of dying for israel.

Anyways, VS are obviously the Suits.

At night I always switch to a weapon with .75ads and IRNV.

tried my hand at forcing the AA and whatnot for the fps boost

Oh god why.

Making Shit Up
Making Shit Up 2.0
I Have Never Played Planetside 2: The Post

The only ones that hate Vanu more than TR is NC you mongoloid.

If NC hates the tranu so much why don't they ever stop them from taking all their shit? Today the NC just let VS almost take their tech plant unopposed they didn't even start fighting them until they already had surrounded the tech plant because the entirety of NC wanted to get rekt by TR.

Can't wait to gas you traitors.

Same thing happened to me.

You can uncert every 8 hours in PS1, i just tested it and you can also uncert everything without penalties if you're a new account, for at least a 4-day grace period.

Why is everyone still playing PS2? PS1 went free aeons ago, it's the better game altogether and yet it's so empty these days.

Wait what, that can't be real.

Trannu plasma weapons have almost no recoil and lack any kind of bullet drop due to *ADVANCED ALIEN BEAM TECH* made of bullshittium and spandex. Most of them even are as good or plain better than NC or TR gear in DPS.

Patently false, check the weapon spreadsheet you nigger. Take your faction whine bait elsewhere.

The same spreadsheets that say the Magrider is the worst tank?

They're killing PS1 now.

The spreadsheets that extract the actual objective values from the fucking game you fuck

FUCK and i redownloaded the damn fucking thing just a few days ago to play it. Why do they have to ruin everything?

How does it feel to be wrong and autistic?

Does anyone want to try get them to release the hosting shit so we can host our own private servers?

Go ahead and use the file extractor, It'll take the values directly from the game itself and tell you the exact properties (COF expansion rate and cap, recoil profiles, ammo, damage drop off etc) of every gun. You're the one who claimed that VS guns had more DPS and less recoil, so prove it. The tools are there for you to show the world. But you won't because you want to be a reddit VS tier bitch about everything to counter your own frustrations.

Go back to cuckchan or reddit or wherever you came from. You don't belong here.

Is NC shit on Emerald? Because this is really, really bad.

Bring it Space Commie.

It's the main reason I hate playing VS.

You chimed in to defend his erroneous post it is only reasonable to assume you share his perspective, especially since you responded so 3 times.
However I am aware you are just deflecting from the argument because you know you can't win.

Every day NC has to fight a zerg on each front.

That means NC has to prioritize fighting TR and slowing down losses on that front while VS grabs everything on the other, or fighting VS and having TR do the same, or fighting both and slowly losing ground to both because of being outpopped everywhere.

TR players say they don't like fighting VS, VS players say NC is a better farm.

Whatever the case, NC is always losing.

Have you ever seen one of NC bro's webms? Because they have a 20% win rate on Emerald because they REFUSE to fight VS unless they are going to warpgate them.

Someone else is already making a private server by using a hacked reverse-engineered client in here: psforever.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=192

Actually, he attacked you for recommending shitty spreadsheets and never addressed his initial point on the Magrider tank.
2/10 shitty argument fam

You talk like a fag as well. Anyone who fights vanu regularly know from experience they have better weapons than the TR. That you don't know this says you are either:
In all cases you should fuck off

Fug. Looks like I might contribute to it. Would still be easier if Daybreak could release the code though but probably legal hurdles.

I said its a different spreadsheet, they have literally nothing to do with each other
is not an argument at all

Whats your BR?
How long have you been playing?

Nice try, reddit.

Tranu weaponry only really kicks our asses when we're at long range. Which is 70% of the time. When we get up close to them in sieges they're piss weak. After all that is Tranu's strong point.

Some water might help with that salty attitude. Anyway, We can resume this in a couple hours

Fucking garbage, they deserve everything they get. I guess now is a good a time as any to play more TR. NC on Connery usually hold their own pretty well and prioritize Vanu.

Too busy praising vanu with the rest of your cult?

Really makes you wonder what could be wrong with a game like this when so many people find it awful to fight one of the factions.

I dont even know why Im trying anymore tbh fam

its the same shit every time, I beg for lib gunners for an hour straight on all channels, while we get our shit pushed in by easily removable armor, then at some point ONE faggot agrees to gun, we get shot down once and the one faggot FUCKS OFF again without saying a word, rinse, repeat

I spawn a logi valk and park it RIGHT BEHIND THEIR SPAWN and you niggers rather footzerg from a kilometer away from a sundie in the middle of the open field

its like not getting into the fucking prowler standing right next to you, its a huge opportunity cost you niggers PAY every fucking time we get our shit pushed in

are you niggers afraid of heights or what?

I wish I could gun for you but i'm on a super toaster. Every time we fly on a galaxy to go somewhere far away I lag to oblivion because my computer can't load shit fast enough. I mean maybe I can gun fine if the area is just 1 and maybe 2 regions away from the flight pad but no luck beyond for everything is silky smooth 5 fps.

Maybe most of us just have god awful aiming skills. I try to join one whenever they ask, but most the time I just see them go off on their own without waiting for anyone.

This is fucking awful

What are you complaining about goy, they're a completed balanced faction. In fact, they're the most underpowered faction in the game.

GIT GUD
AIM BETTER
t.shitter
all the weapons are balanced

VS is the weakest faction though. They stand out at night the most, they have the most recoil, they have the weakest guns, the tanks are the weakest along with having the worst mobility, and their infiltrators have the worst weapons.

Fucking idiot.

I forgot my :^)

You forgot that they don't have outfits with 5000 members with 2000 active.

They're so underpopulated I didn't think they even had outfits.

Is there a way to do this on Intel graphics cards?

I'm always calling for more air forces. I'd gun for you anytime.
Yes, we're badly organized. We don't make use of our advantages.

-50% aircraft cost? No one pulls any air.
-50% consumable costs? No grenade spamming.

It's like you faggots don't want to win.

IF YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE, USE THE FUCKING THING!

And spam air, dammit. A fleet of battle-gals is pure murder.

Some part of my mind thought that might be sarcasm. Sorry for sperging out.

Everyone makes mistakes. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't true. :^)

Have you ever seen this spreadsheet?
Man shows how dead this game is, they haven't updated this thing in a year. I might have to do it myself.

I found Vakex msging me something along the lines of "great aim scrub"
I knew from then on that I found a new saltmine.
This is after we managed to push a shitton due to reinforcements.
Looks like he can't handle a big guy 'lusting' after him.

Truly the greatest salt mine of our time.

God, how has he gone this long since Beta without getting his account suspended?

been meaning to ask, is the shredder still hilariously good? its been a while, its to bad it takes so many certs to get good, you really need mag capacity.

Yeah it fucking eats anything that isn't a MBT.

I can't imagine even bothering to play this game if I was going to get that salty every time I got killed.

And he's been doing it for… What, three years? Four? Probably since the first Planetside? I'd say he's autistic as fuck, but even autists stop playing games that piss them off.

No, seriously, with his history of sending hatemail like this, how has he not been banned for abuse?

No joke the guy sends you a wall of fucking text every time you kill him.

>>>/tumblr/

They don't ban VS silly goy, they just change your name for having two eights in it so you have to pay twenty-five bucks to have a non-placeholder name.

They ban us for saying nigger in yell and this faggot is telling us to kill ourselves. It would be nice for bannings to be handed out equally you know?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. These salty pricks get admin action over "DonaldTrump2016" as a username, but this dude hasn't gotten one single instance of disciplinary action in the 4+ years he's been playing? Come the fuck on.

This may sound redundant but did you submit a report? we can spam reports too.

Is there any way to get into VR without sharing it with the entire server pop?
I want to test new shit but my game can't handle that many people in such a small area at the same time.

I personally haven't been on whenever he shows his face, but yeah, maybe people should. As much fun as it is to see him sperg out, it seems like he actually believes he can get away with talking shit and acting like he owns the place.

Its not about the gunning its about the general disregard for air of any kind that aint a gal

every time an infiltrator doest put down a dart its opportunity cost lost, its a cost that tranu didnt pay

every time you dont get onto a gunner seat its an oportunity cost that tranu didnt pay

every time you neglect strategic positioning its an opportunity cost that tranu didnt pay

every time you neglect air, is an opportunity cost OF ALL THE ABOVE COMBINED that tranu DIDNT FUCKING PAY

Dis nigga gets it

Its better than any of the other guns for general purpose, I found the Zepher to be a waste of certs because
and the Dalton is REALLY good at facefucking armor and air from point blank range but shit at anything else its really fun ramming that shit into an MBT passing 10 meters abive it tho

my personal style of clumsily strafing in vertical semicircles and whale-reversal heavily encourages the shredder for example

CatalystControlCenter

Shit like this makes me wish the max players on any one side can only be 48.

Like I know partially open world and there may be folk just passing through the map, but a Sundy should only have 'memory' so to speak of up to so many individuals.

Why? Because all VS does is Zerg when they should Protoss.

I wish I had the skill to actually pilot those things. The mouse controls throw me off so hard.

I'll keep it in mind from now on. Are any of the vehicles fine without putting any certs into them? I'd like to pull more lightnings, prowlers, or anything in the air but don't know shit about them or how good their starter weapons are.

That attempted zerg at the end…utilizing corridor tactics.

FUCKING BRAVISSIMO, VS.

its shit
put the AP cannon on it and you´re good
its okay at anything out of the can, just dont expect a face to face with a vanguard to go in your favour, its a siege tank
somewhat underwhelming out of the can, put a propa shoota on it and you can engage MBTs if your snek is solid, plus decent IFV and can get in areas that its not supposed to be on, like walkways and somesuch
its shit out of the can in combat situation but certed out battle buses wreck shit in the IFV role
its breddy gud out of the can if you hunt in packs, starting loadout is also pretty good, afterburner>rockets
very cost effective IFV out of the can, best gun already mounted, requires non-retarded gunner but VERY easy to fly
bonus point for proximity chat psyops
best main gun already mounted, nosegun is meh, buttgun is okay for ground less okay for air
you need exactly 0 certs for what you´re supposed to do with it, plus the guns already mounted are decent at medium altitudes and AA, assuming all of them are manned ofcourse

so basically you can go commando with the prowler, the lightning, the valk, the lib and the gal

Some salt from last night while playing with the name OmarMateen and asking on yell if this was the Pulse Nightclub.

Had to leave early so will try to mine more salt later if possible.

Funny story that, my half-sister was actually the accident.

Man I've raged in my day, but 4+ years with a wall of text every fucking time? We should keep track of and hunt this nigger down until he quits the game from rage, always report what part of the front he's on so miners can dig.

keep up the good work user

That's enough for tonight.

kek

on a side note, you shall nevet know the autism that is recreating half the alphabet from shitty resolution source material because you´re too lazy to look for the font used

Thanks for the info, now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

the crown is the other half

i know this faggot
me and 2 fellow bros found this guy ghost capping like a nigger solo. He got mad salty because we were using raptor tactics on him and called us shitters for not doing 1v1

I genuinely wonder just how many VS players have that mindset. So far they seem to be the biggest advocates for 'muh mlg ivi kdr'.

He sounds mad that he doesn't have any friends.

Hey NC webm guy, is the EM1 LMG any good or should I just stick with the starting NC LMG?

its the typical mlg mindset i come across in my experience. Teamwork is a fucking enigma to these people, ive seen countless people saying to pretend their faction doesnt exist when playing and to only focus on personal skill.
IN A FUCKING COMBINED ARMS GAME
you can thank cowadooty and assfaggots for propagating the mentality. Videogames are about competition goy. If you arent the best your shit

sick burn

Is it really a burn when he's the only player in an outfit?

I'm not NCanon but the starting one deals the most damage out of any NC LMG and the recoil can be bearable with an advanced grip and a x2 scope. I haven't touched any other NC LMG due to being used to worser recoils (PS1 Gauss Rifle comes to mind although i'm talking about other games) making this gun more than sufficient for me to get 4+ kills before dying, except for long range engagements which ain't even an LMG's role anyways. Though i heard one of the NS LMGs is just as good without the whole recoil problem, i forgot which one sadly.

You're better off with the gauss saw unless you want to auraxium the LMG's to get the GODSAW (which is what I'm usually using)

Should note that the Anchor is also a very effective NC LMG, if you really want to use something other than the gauss, get the LA1 Anchor. It'll probably be better for you in short range fights.

I personally recommend the Anchor, good all round and isn't as difficult to use.

Over on Briggs I team up with TR airchavs if one of those purple faggots shows up, then we usually go our separate ways. I'm sorry the emerald burgers are such pansies.

i didnt know that
thats pretty sad

Fucking BCP? can't be

not that NC user, but i recently aurax'd the EM1 (and Anchor, SAW) and am working on the EM6 and GD-22 now.

the EM1 wasn't very nice to use after having used 167+ damage weapons so long. it felt a LOT like when i played TR years ago.

it was nice to use with the extended mag in big fights where everyone's stuck on 1-2 rooms and you just spray into them and snag kills. the reload speed with a 200 possible mag is just crazy.

recoil on the EM1. EM6, and GD-22 is basically 0. especially after the SAW

the anchor i've been the most successful with. i hated actually using it, it felt terrible. but my KPH was higher, so whatever.

This is why god stopped talking to us

How did you think FOV works?

Nigger do you realize the gameplay implication of this?
Now you know how the MLGpro BR100 zing you at mid range 90% of the time.

Yeah, but the lower FoV also means they experience more recoil

Not if they play vanu. :^)

The recoil is the same m8, the recovery time is also the same. Im playing at lowest FOV for a time now and firecontrol is actually EASIER because the visual feedback is more noticable.

Ive been plinking niggers off the ridge earlier with a commissioner and they couldnt do shit about it.

This is an extremely exploitable edge.

Well I guess we know why the VS ding you from mid range 90% of the time.

Wrong caption
cant delete the post for some fucking reason correct one incoming

yes, at the cost of not having any peripheral vision. Just have to run around like one of those [INTENSIFIES] gifs so that you can see properly

Oosh NC is getting real fucked tonight.

Just turn it down to like 50-60 so the scopes actually let you see the faggots you want to shoot.

Yeah sure peripheral vision matters when you´re on a ridge with a 12x scope

this is at 20 FOV changed through the useroptions.ini

oh and by the way all 3 screenshots are from the same spot with the default 6x sniper scope

What you meant to say was every day NC zergs at TR, while VS walks freely through NC territory, and TR ends up fighting both while VS win.

If you play on Emerald then you already know that Phoenix and Voodoo are pure cancer that refuse to fight against VS. Those are your biggest outfits by far, that says something.

Nobody likes to fight VS because they do have a lot of advantages. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't, unless you're NC, then it means you bow to them and hand over territory.

Don't be a fucking woman. Just because it's on sale doesn't mean you need to buy it. The idea is to pull things that are needed.

Definitely have to make use of class abilities and air is very important both offensively and defensively.

The default cannon for the Lightning is a great infantry farmer.

59 vertical FOV is actually 90° horizontal FOV on 16:9 resolutions.

And this is why I shouldn't drive a Harasser.

reminder to behead those who say vanu is violent

They're not violent

They're violet

The idea is to use the advantage you have over your enemy, you moron.
An unused advantage is a wasted advantage.

Are you a tranu spy perhaps?

HAIL VIOLET

Would you like to know next that playing more square ratios on widescreen display makes heads wider and sniping way easier?
Tricks like thease have existed since dawn of fps'.

Quake didnt sell magnification scopes for real money.

Run 65 or 59 fov. Perfect balance between situational awareness and heads big enough to shoot at.

I don't believe you, post evidence.

I saw Buzz online a few days ago. But, What makes you think theyll come back? If they are, im gonna make an alt account.

Whoops meant for

what's the enclave and why would people want to join?

archive.is/oz3LA#selection-853.0-853.28

Think Clan, turned into a machine of autistic warfare.

Very efficient and very tryhard, think they wanted lasting fame, just like the Goons.

And to add to that, look at this guy's channel youtube.com/user/BuzzCutPsycho you can check their history of crazy ass shit at the game's hayday.

"The Enclave was unique amongst PlanetSide outfits both for its organization and effectiveness, but also for how it achieved that. A strong command structure, led from the top by Buzz but backed up by strong squad leaders allowed members to experience large scale operations, but still with a small-scale TeamSpeak experience. Members were required to obtain certain certficiations and weaponry, much to the chargrin of the "unique" snowflakes in the PlanetSide community. Enclave troops marched into battle with TMG-50s (long range LMG), Strikers (all-purpose anti-vehicular weapon) and Flak Jackets (to protect from explosives that would otherwise be deployed against a large group of players). This alone was overwhelming for some, leading to calls for nerfs on whatever weaponry The Enclave was using at the time (due to its use en-masse). Combined with a general high talent of Enclave players, this led to utter domination of field fights, with enemies crumbling under suppressive fire. Upon closing the distance, The Enclave would then switch to shotguns (also a required weapon) to storm a tower, causing utter terror in the defenders who were cut down in the close quarter fighting. A choice of hard-hitting specialized weaponry was the strength of the outfit… backed up by Buzz's iron-will. This combination was not available to other outfits, and it showed."

holy shit. reading this erchive, the enclave is without any doubt the most autistic clan i've ever seen.

Big deathball outfit. After they left it basically tore the heart out of the faction. Many servers have had outfits that have had "the enclave effect" where losing one tryhard outfit basically leads whatever faction to be completely directionless and shit like Connery NC, Emerald TR, Miller VS (KOTV on Woodman), etc.

This is the perfect example of what WE should be doing.

Ah yes, the Mosquito Swarm tactics, they were fucking OP with the oversized mags and quick reload times.

PLANETSIDE 1 IS SHUTTING DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=M_7aKftX12s

As all games, we salute ye good soldier, rest well.

It was dead when it became clear SOE was not interested in fixing the servers.

All it would take is literally a single IP adress changed in a TXT file, but they outright REFUSED to do it.

This is what WE SHOULD BE DOING

Wish we still had the lowbies that filled up the entire platoon. But they got tired of the game too fast.

The problem is that we´re too disorganized for what we´re trying to do. When we run with the zerg we get shit done, when we dont then we dont.
We dont have the numbers anymore to make a difference from the numbers alone like it worked during the first week.

We have to either get the numbers back, or straighten up our game a bit. Having actual squad leads and people actually following squad lead´s orders would help a whole lot.

Its also impressive how disorganized we generally are considering every single imageboard clan I ever was in had 3rd Reich-tier ORDNUNG

sounds like youve been playing with normalshits
ive done a few Holla Forums groups for a variety of games and its always been disorganized chaos

Im not talking about halfchan/v/ steam-"groups"
Im talking full on milsim and MMO clans from an assortment of imageboards

half/v/ and now full/v/ apparently is unique in that regard, its the >muh freedoms mentality exclusive to burger-heavy anglophone imageboards

atleast esfs and libs fuck off when they hear the lock on

Grounder is gud, no cert wasted there. Its a midrange upgrade for the starting rocket launcher anyway and its great for shooting through windows.

Who's hyped?

its propably gonna be the same shit like with that one other e-celeb that didnt even manage to make a pop-difference

It's going to be the thousands of niggers that got forced out of EVE for being shit

Oh right, I forgot THAT thing happened

Fuck you goons and your blue fucking donut you killed DUST

dust was dead on arrival

Dust was dead from the start and they didn't even try to make content for it or optimizations.

well yeah there was that also
and retarded design decisions
and retarded dev goals
and refusal to sacrifice grafix for performance
and removal of speedtanking
and artificial gimping of the KB/M setup
and pretty much everything else

I miss my Breach MD
and my Minnie kincat shotgun Heavy

I miss my corporation

Wwew laddies.

GREAT LANDING ACE!

What should I put my certs into for the mosquito?
I just want to fuck up the Tranu scythes as much as possible.

Vanu has the worst accuracy weapons though.

I'm losing control, Holla Forums

Holla Forums is always right.

Sounds like free certs to me

Is this happening now or did it already? If the latter, it would explain the sharp uptick in BR

Don't spend anything until you get sort of proficient at dog fighting with the default mosquito.

But if you insist on doing it, then engagement radar and nanite auto repair are probably your best bets for first investments. Dogfighting airframe as well.

That feel when the field of view trick makes you sick

Hng

I couldn't handle how zoomed in my view always looked when I tried cranking down low. It's horrible.

You'll get over it in an hour. The only thing that is annoying is it makes engaging a spread out enemy in close quarters difficult, but you really should have squad mates around you for that.or just use the minimap

Is she hot though?

I play with a FoV of 120, you don't need a claustrophobic FoV to do well.

I kinda want to try and design a player studio item. Figured it'd be a nice practice to learn 3D.

Do any of you have any suggestions? I remember Rhodie uniforms got named a few threads ago, but I can probably only do a helmet for now.

tfw NC gets that shotgun as a pistol sidarm

Here's your >

Where they gud?

It's only an advantage if you need immediate air support and are low on resources. Otherwise you're just buying shit you don't need, because woman.

Small platoons of 12-24 are very effective at turning the tides of losing battles. Just load up in a Gal and drop on their sunderers. Not on the point, on their sunderers. Or 6-12 of you pull Mosquito's with lolpods and strafe the fuck out of them for a minute or 2, after taking out their sunderers.

Pulling away from a zerg is easy and smart. Following those AoD zergs makes us lose.

Fire suppression first, at max rank it heals 25%. Thermals for the guns after that as the base Needler is actually quite good at popping infantry. Airframe is just choice really - dogfighting is shit, hover is pretty good, and racer is fast as fuck but can't stop. I run Needler/Fuel Tanks/Racer, but then again I'm a pretty bad pilot. Most of the airchavs run racer though.

Yeah, if you don't mind big arms from playing sports she's an 8.

To be expected. Planetside 2's new player retention rate is such shit.

We have enough experienced medics, so we should tell them to play heavy or at least light assault so they can feel godly. Or if we ever get a platoon full, we should have them go against NC to build their confidence before we purge Vanu like usual.

Can't blame them tbh, it's hardly fun to be mowed down in half a second by a glowing pink dildo with his beetlejuice gun over and over again.

This vidya is a game where you get burned out quickly. Sometimes you need to take a break from it. For some its months. For others its hour.

Is any user going to make a sticky in pastebin for future generals? It would really help besides the outfit information. Things like setting graphics/terrain to ultra and everything else on low would help lowbies.

Maybe Daybreak will actually look at the numbers and even out the playing field.
It's fucking ridiculous that we fight VS so much compared to NC too. I got about 2000 VS kills while I sit at maybe 1000 NC kills.

I've played 17 hours of this game, watched quite a bit of it when it first came out, and took a break for a couple of months.
What if you have a high end rig that can handle the settings? Would you still recommend I turn them down?

Why do we have our own DSP?

I was trying to figure out what was worse, him or dead silence. But I can't blame him, felt pretty drained and we weren't getting anywhere.

Deadlift is a cool guy and you should repair him so more gorgon dakka can shatter vanu faggots

Who?

see

You can check the exact number on ps2.fisu.pw

pic related

New thread here!

It's better than nothing and it can be funny at times.

I'm surprised, I didn't think we fought NC that much.

tfw you unsuccessfully defend the crown from wwew

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WWEW'S 15 MAN ZERG SINGLEHANDEDLY SHOA'D THE NC?