Trinkle Down Lib Exposure: Maine ver. #freekekistan

The Maine democrats have lost their shit with the leaked footage from their visions and values gathering.

When an entire of people "who read from a different kind of book" laughed at the suffering of our people, I got triggered.

KeK strike them down from their false thrones.

One stop shop for your Maine globalists.
mainedems.org/page/democratic-state-committee

One by one these people will be exposed but we're going to start at the top.

Let me introduce you to Chellie Pingree.

She's led a rather interesting life. I'm going to start on a couple topics first.
The Russian/Trump connection.
pingree.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/pingree-co-sponsors-legislation-investigate-president-trump-s-russian

She has described Steve Bannon as a "white nationalist" and because of that he doesn't deserve the position.

She was involved in the creation of commoncause.org/ Utter cancer, be prepared.

Basically common cause is a Activist "knowledge" bank. They teach and empower the submissive goyim with money to fight against whatever they decide because "my genitalia".

Modern and progressive for the fight of the rights of indirect practice.
I'm not personally too privy on finding out how things are funded. I have a pretty good idea that it is Soros's money.

She is the proud owner of a little company in New Haven called nebolodge.com/

If it's already clicked, this is where it gets interesting. Now we're going to look into who's involved.
nebolodge.com/owners-operators/

I'm going to be addressing her past the next time I post on this thread. Including her husband, who you goys will find particularly interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iHN5U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sussman
google.com/search?q=2076678195&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxpteNranTAhVI7iYKHaM6B94Q_AUICCgD&biw=1298&bih=629#tbm=isch&q=donald sussman
businessinsider.com/accused-donald-sussman-estate-murderer-adam-dobrzanski-2011-1
eventbrite.com/o/nebo-lodge-9798491653
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/10/29/jason-mann-knows-what-you-think-of-him-after-project-greenlight-heres-what-he-has-to-say/?utm_term=.9564c26638ca
keywiki.org/Hannah_Pingree
keywiki.org/Progressive_States_Network
twitter.com/MotherJones/status/512047070308728832
twitter.com/WaterfrontWork/status/512277333412040704
marieclaire.com/career-advice/advice/a5367/hannah-pingree/
google.com/#q=sherry mcdaniel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They decided the best way to respond to the "oh shit we got caught laughing at white male suicide" would be to blame the far-right for recording the event rather than admit maybe they shouldn't be laughing:

archive.is/iHN5U

The "far-right" holds plenty of public forums. Of course, these days they're called "Trump rallies." These pussies just can't be bothered to stray into the lion's den.

Now let's talk about her husband. This is where we will find most of the information about her, cause her profile has been prettied up since he's already taken a beating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sussman

In 2010, after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Sussman donated the use of his private jet to transport medical supplies to Port-au-Prince, Haiti.[36] Also in 2010, the same aircraft was used to transport a dying man back to Maine.[37]

So we have a Jet, that went to haiti, and are a big supporter of the clinton foundation. hmmm…..
google.com/search?q=2076678195&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxpteNranTAhVI7iYKHaM6B94Q_AUICCgD&biw=1298&bih=629#tbm=isch&q=donald sussman

Wow….amazing what else pops up.

businessinsider.com/accused-donald-sussman-estate-murderer-adam-dobrzanski-2011-1

Oh my god.

This can't be real. How much money did the wife accept for her husband's arrest and her own daughter's murder. What the fuck is wrong with people.

Oh, now it makes sense

Now let's talk about the Nebo lodge and why it contains value to his private jet.

A deity whose humiliation at the fall of Babylon was foretold by the prophet Isaiah. (Isa 46:1, 2) Nebo was worshiped both in Babylonia and Assyria. He was identified with the planet Mercury and was regarded as the son of Marduk and Sarpanitu and the consort of Tashmitum. To his worshipers Nebo was a god of wisdom and learning, “the god who possesses intelligence,” “he who hears from afar,” “he who teaches,” and “lord of the tablet stylus.”—The Seven Great Monarchies of the Ancient Eastern World, by G. Rawlinson, 1885, Vol. I, p. 91; Ancient Near Eastern Texts, edited by J. Pritchard, 1974, p. 450.

The prominence of this deity is illustrated by the Babylonian king Nabonidus’ referring to Nebo as “the administrator of all the upper and nether world, who lengthens the span of my life” and also as the one “who extends (the length of) my rule.” Nabonidus credited Nebo with placing into his hands “the correct scepter, the lawful staff, which (alone) ensures the aggrandizement of the country.” (Ancient Near Eastern Texts, p. 310) Another indication of the importance of Nebo in Babylonian religion is the fact that a form of the name appears in the names of the Babylonian kings Nebuchadnezzar, Nabopolassar, and Nabonidus; also in Nebuzaradan (2Ki 25:8) and perhaps Abednego.

We can only imagine what happens inside that lodge

every. fucking. time

Lets archive this shit, shall we?

wiki - http ://archive.is/Xarch

google - http ://archive.is/aSRUx

business insider - http ://archive.is/JT9p8

Shadilay my dude.

It's how the normies spread KEK.
There is no problem with this, we can use more understanding of our frog god.

My friend I am no normie, for I've studied the esoteric and have in fact martyred myself of the christian religion humbly serve. I know it's a little bit out there….It needs to be done.

interesting. bump

Kek worship is a mystery cult. I say the unwashed masses need not apply.

I don't want a misunderstanding, the OP is very nice.
My comment was simply pointing out #freekekistan is useful for spreading to normies,
but holds less value for the initiated.
polite sage for offtopic shitposting

Your digits are convincing, and maybe you're right and it's too far gone. The problem with "Kekistan" isn't that it's "kek for normies", but the form it takes. If it was spreading as "Kekia", "Kekonia" or something else, it would be infinitely more acceptable. "Kekistan" implies mudslime.

Wife of the guy who laughed about White suicide, call her now (207) 524-2324

OP's thread is very good, Kekistan notwithstanding. Polite bump because good OP.

Quality OC thread OP.

Request sticky, good digging!

Hang on, they secretly recorded it at a public forum? They contradicted themselves in the span of a dozen fucking words and they see no problem with this. "Oh yeah it's a public forum anyone can go to but someone who shouldn't have been there went and recorded this totally public monologue in secret, we didn't think we'd be exposed for our horrendous comments and activity in a public forum such as this!"

Jesus fuck.

I'm still reading through this all but come the fuck on we're in the middle of an old fashioned fucking mystery school war. We are the only people who know what this ritualistic faggotry is, how do we ascend to actively fight this rather than solely relying on meta theology and our own rituals? For fucks sake these corrupt "people" put their worship of Babylonian/Masonic deities in the open and then actively promote their twisted vision of "wisdom" and "knowledge" with zero repercussions because the vast majority can't pull the wool off their eyes. Do we just go full cloak, robes, ballroom masks, and daggers in a crowded room on these evil fucks, what do we do?

Keep in mind that the intent behind the cults was of tutelage ergo; mystery school. It's an important distinction but yes, the plebs or uninitiated need not apply until they dive deep into the waters of the ogdoad and hermetic memeticism.

Good work here, OP.
Of course she has her finger right up some esoteric 60s mason shit, married to a megakike, alot of boomers here are identical. .

interesting

I just typed out the entire thing about Jason Mann and it got deleted but here we go again.
Now let's Discuss Jason Mann and then on the next post we're going to discuss Hannah pingree

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/10/29/jason-mann-knows-what-you-think-of-him-after-project-greenlight-heres-what-he-has-to-say/?utm_term=.9564c26638ca

So I read quite a bit of this and there were two parts there really stuck out to me. I'm going to quote them here.

This shows that he's adapted a certain kind of attitude through life, if the washpo is calling you and entitled cunt. You're probably an entitled cunt.

Next is the more interesting of the two and this guy is good at keeping his private life offline for the most part.

He was right, I seem to have a bit of trouble finding anything incredibly damning about this.

However, the fact that the band would keep their stuff offline is a very clear image that their job pays well because of the underground involved in all of this. Among many other points i'm sure.

Their can be coincidences made here with other "claims" which were just in a different place. I think it's safe to say what kind of person Jason Mann is.

Now we will discuss Jason Mann's ex-wife Hannah Pingree and oh boy…here's where it gets kind of intense.

keywiki.org/Hannah_Pingree

The first name I see is George Soros. She worked with this program in 2010

keywiki.org/Progressive_States_Network

Holy shit I come across SEIU - I doxxxed an antifa head in Eugene oregon that was a leader of SEIU. Oh my god…..and the guy was pure blooded either jewish or a shriner I'm not quite sure. So SEIU may have a tie with antifa, I'll check this out further however we've got to move on.

Oh and let's not forget she's a co owner of the Nebo Lodge

Hannah Pingree, Chellie's daughter, is Nebo Lodge's business manager. Hannah has also had a successful career in politics—having served four terms in the Maine Legislature, most recently as Speaker of the Maine House. In addition to her work at Nebo, Hannah serves on the local school board and the board of a local non-profit and raises her two children—all on the island where she grew up.

I'm simply dying to learn more about the community on this island.

I'm going to start with two tweets back to back. I think designedly so.

twitter.com/MotherJones/status/512047070308728832
twitter.com/WaterfrontWork/status/512277333412040704

These two are valuable symbols in the culture we know they indulge in. Let's make this clear, despite the "innocence" in the tweet, by standards of the bible even liking a false idol is heresy. HOWEVER

"The next Nancy Pelosi" what an absolutely horrible thing to wish upon someone

marieclaire.com/career-advice/advice/a5367/hannah-pingree/

Pay close attention to the symbol used for the eventbrite planner and organizer it is of grave importance.

The right master of symbolism will be able to pull many many meanings from this. There is an OTO Oasis in portland too, if anyone sees anything about trips to portland, that could be a possibility.

I suppose my goal now is to find the people that plan the events here and what kind of bands they contact cause I'm sure the shit that goes on in there gets dark, and people who don't agree with what happens might be in danger.

The lodge is a part of the political process, it's a safe zone for meetings. Probably a model she's copying from the Clintons and Bushes with their Kennebunkport receptions.

Average room price is ~$250 a night, not exactly elite-tier pricing going on, very accessible luxury-style B&B tbh.

Sussman also used to have a 5% ownership stake in Maine Today Media, which owns a bunch of newspapers here. Always were incredibly pro pingree

Bumping because this thread is juice as fuck.

Bullshit. It almost got a standing ovation.

This will be extremely important to this research

Good job OP. There is also a Sterling Pingree who writes a sports column for the Bangor Daily. Anyone know how he's related?

I'm gonna shit bricks if any of this pizzagate stuff turns out to be true. I assumed it was a giant time-wasting red herring, but the more I learn about these people the easier it is to believe.

No. Get out Sargon of Cuckad, and take your garbage tier facebook memes with you.

KYS
:^)

Sent ;)

This is the OP, I just received a call from a number that I attempted to call back and it immediately turned out to be out of service. I don't know what to do in this situation. I never usually pick up phone calls but I did for this one cause i'm expecting to get some work.

This is a problem cause I know my phone has a gps on it and is probably being tracked I don't know how to disable it and I'm ready to accept the consequences for my actions.

My next post, God willing nothing comes of this will be involving reviews of the nebo lodge.

it'll be okay user
just sleep with a gun and a bomb strapped to your chest
this post is intended for comedic porpoises only ;^)

I was recently discriminated against for holding up a smug Pepe in public.
How do I teach these heathens about KEK?

It was probably a spoof'd number so they actually dialed you from a different line. Just made it appear as a "disconnected" number so when you called back you'd get spook'd out. Don't stop OP.

I want reddit to leave

It's /hwndu/ that's bringing them here, fucking cancer

This has nothing to do with either one of those I identify with the movement cause it stands for freedom against the hate that's rearing it's ugly head, let's not make this post about a # that isn't valuable whatsoever. We're talking about human trafficking not shias fucking flag

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

There's nothing gayer than "rightists" that use faggy liberal language.

fuck off, you brought it up and in turn outed yourself as a redditor. get out.

Upon looking into reviews for this place I came across Sherry mcdaniel. She'd been investigated before for abusing children in an elementary school.

She left a particularly nasty comment about nebo lodge which I find weird because she was accused of some of the same things.

google.com/#q=sherry mcdaniel