Reboot: The Guardian Code

So, how do you like your Code Lyoko with your Reboot?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghastly-h-crackers.tumblr.com/search/reboot
vimeo.com/159999830
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never really liked Reboot a whole lot. I preferred Mainframes other show Beast Wars

When I find out who used their shot on the monkey's paw for this I am going to make sure that they have a very unpleasant day, week and month.

Twist ending: The true monkey's paw is that it was you but had forgotten after the reality shift.

It's Power Rangers / Iron Man / Tron and they forgot the Reboot Part.
Not like I was expecting a show with none of the original people involved to be good.

I just hope no one working on it bothered to learn Hexadecimal exists, since she's been my favorite female character since I was a kid, and I wouldn't want to see them fuck her up.

Here's hoping. I'm still pissed we got this instead of some kind of definitive ending for the original series, or at least a sequel series that answers some of the questions we were left with.

There's even news that it's going to answer what happened at the cliffhanger ending of the original series. …Also, thanks to Cuckflix, this "continuation" of ReBoot isn't airing in Canada, despite it being a Canadian TV show.

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE BIGASS SHITSHOW, NIGGAS.

I heard it will air in Canada, but only 3 months later in June.

This looks terrible! What, was the original concept too "childish"!?

It literally is just Code Lyoko.. the bad live action version, with a hint of Power Rangers added in. Wow, that's fucking awful.

Oh come the fuck on. Why do they think this is a good idea?

The original was about all CG about family living inside a computer or whatever, why the fuck would they make it about irl teens in school with some weird hacker shit and suits and good god what the fuck
Why are their outfits TRON suits? Tron looks cool and all but this it's Tron, it's REBOOT, completely different, it's programs not people in the system
Atleast the dad made a guest appearance in Dark Souls 2

but didn't the original turn into DEEPEST LORE at like the third season and actually gets fucking serious.

Everything I enjoyed is becoming irredeemable shit.

It was at the end of S2, moreso, but yeah.

As true now as it was then.

It's incredible to realize the only "connection" this trailer has shown us to ReBoot is currently:
You could edit that trailer to remove the first two points (might be difficult to remove the Guardian logo since it's on their suits) and it would it could easily just work as a new (not very original) property.

The entire fucking point of the original ReBoot series was "the adventures of the beings/people INSIDE your computer" and the only human involvement was the unseen God like being known as "User" operating from the outside.
If there's any bright side, 5K worth of dislikes to just over 400 likes and I haven't seen any comments saying anything positive about it.

18 seconds in and I already hate this

Just end it all…

Her masked self was way more sexy than her shitty good self.

Weren't there comics that tied up the lose ends?

Based Tesla always knew.

There were, but I'd rather have the story get finished in a new show or one last movie instead of comics. Although since Tony Jay's dead and they're doing this series, that's not gonna happen.

No other character besides Megabyte returned, so why even bother? Also, aren't the users/humans suppose to be an unknown enitiy to the people in Cyber-space?
I mean, the idea of Megabyte working under the generic l33t haxx man makes some sense if you spin it right. Think about it; No other being in Cyber Space has even spoken directly to a user. Megabyte is only alive because of the generic hacker brought him back to like. From his point of view, it would be like God himself bringing back from the dead. Since most poeple in cyber space think that the user is just one person/thing, Megabyte could be in the mindset that "The user himself has chosen ME to take over Cyber Space, this is amazing! I'll be unstoppable" Obviously he'll do what generic haxx guy says for now until he gets full control of Cyber Space, then end up turning on him in some dramatic and predictable way. Then again, that would be giving this upcomming series too much credit.

Ghastly already pitched the perfect Reboot reboot just off the top of his head.
ghastly-h-crackers.tumblr.com/search/reboot

I'd watch it.

It's fucking Cyberchase.

Sh-Shut up…

Oh dear…

Dat ReBooty doh.

Time yet again for a bunch of kikes to remind everyone over 20 how good their childhoods were by contrasting it with generic trash they've dumbed down for niggers. They are the real heroes, truly.

Isn't Tony Jay dead? Hasn't he been dead for a really long time now?
Only one character returns, and it's the one voiced by a dead guy. Good call, you retarded heebs.

I can see they hired her for her great acting talent and personality. :^)
Speaking of great acting, how can CG models from the fucking late 90's convey more personality than real-life actors? This almost feels deliberately bad.

The thumbnail itself makes for a great "kill me" pic.

Instead of re-making the show with better graphics we get mediocre actors and actresses who blew the producers so they could appear.

At least it's animated and can keep your wife's children quiet.
How the fuck did they keep Christopher Llyod and Gilbert?

Holy shit, you're right
Except Cyberchase was actually alright

I'm surprised they referenced Ash vs Evil Dead in a kids show

Nahbro, it's The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest.

(wikishit)
Hey, just like Marvel present day, lol.

That's nothing, They had a whole Mad Max episode. Webm related.

underrated post

vimeo.com/159999830

Classic.

Because PBS is too small beans to get triggered over.

This shit wasn't made post 2013; back then they didn't treat children like Faberge retards.

I'll give you the benefit of the freudian slip but step up your shlock horror game

Shit I meant Megabyte.

Gilbert sounds a bit like Rob Paulsen when he's not hamming it up.

even think you might be pesonlly 2 blame for killing any chance at yer the orignal show coming back? there is a list of names that get circulated titled TOXIC FANZ. all comments and output from those it are ignored. meaning all your work to get your show actually made it so that it will never happen. sad to see to such good fans. 2 bad they folowed the wrong pied piper. hope you get your fun in for the next few weeks cause you bout to disappear and those few follows you had start to diss you.

Are you drunk or something?

This looks a lot like Zixx, a show YTV made in the early 2000s in hopes of finding the next reboot. In fact, I think its CG segments were even done by Mainframe. That was a shit show, and this will probably be just as bad. The fact that Netflix is involved comes as no surprise since they seem to love making soulless nostalgia cash ins. Making it Reboot related is just going to do more damage to the show than good. Honestly, I used to want a modern Reboot, but I've come to realize that it should have been left be. It was a nice little time capsule of the mid to late 90s, where computers and the internet were still these mysterious things that the average person didn't really understand. Granted, the average person still doesn't really understand them, but it's all so commonplace now that they've lost their magic. Also, that like to dislike ratio.

Are you okay, user? Are you having a stroke?

Holy fuck, I learned cg artistry from the guy buddy is talking about.

Never mind, more than 1 brendan worked on the show.

Thats what I was thinking, its literally zixx.

I’m not sure how they managed to fuck this up. Reboot is about the world inside you’re computer. You’d think in the 20 years or so since the original, with our society becoming MORE computer-focused, that premise would be more appealing. Like, you could easily adapt it to whatever shitty high-school idea you’d like, too. The premise is actually pretty flexible. Not to mention the advancements in the world now that every single device is online.

Too much to expect in Current Year, I guess

Be patient user, localization always takes time, especially for muslim countries. They will have to put black bags on all the female characters before it will meet Justin Trudeau's high standards ;^)