I'm all out of vidya juice, how do you guys inspire yourselves to play some vidya when you're tired?

I'm all out of vidya juice, how do you guys inspire yourselves to play some vidya when you're tired?

I snort adderall

I snort cocaine.

take this opportunity to fucking stop
video games a re fucking garbage shit
go do something more productive

sauce plz?

is he being rape by an angel?

By earning money to play video games.

She lost her panties and the studio tards are using light to censor that sweet ass. Now shut up and get out of here.

Is this you

That's definitely me.

Pretty accurate.

I have Titan Quest open and I'm pretty much playing automatically.

you could play coop with a friend or brother?

You take breaks. Do something productive like working out or hang out with friends or learn how to cook.

I don't have friends, my brother lives far away and he doesn't like Titan Quest. I don't actually want to play this game either, it just feels like I should be playing something because it's my free time and I don't have much of it.

Wew lad

Its from the show strike witches. Reverse image search even shows where it came from, an anime review site with pictures of the episode. (I did a reverse image of it probably a month ago, but knew it was Erika of course before searching)

hmm maybe I should just watch some anime.

Go get yourself out of the house. Work out. Take a walk somewhere, even if it takes forever. Learn something about life.

Conversely you could get absorbed in an anime or other type of media to get your mind off vidya.

Then I recommend Sora No Woto over strike witches. Only saw Strike Witches the movie and its just fan service with a shitty story. Sora no Woto actually has a story and cute military support girls, along with wonderful scenery.

I somewhat knew to not, but it happened naturally. Sorry.

Why? He makes the most impregnatable girls.

Drink soda, fap to loli, take a nap and i 'm ready for more vidya

Is that the Atelier style of girls? I don't know who mel kishida is, let me research.

Yep Atelier artist, I do value his work more than typical anime blobs. I atleast thought Sora no Woto's resembled Atelier.

Also bloomers are so cool. I wish people dressed like the 1800's again.