Are you ready for some Coco?

Are you ready for some Coco?

Oscar here we go

There's going to be a metaphor for wall building in it I bet.

Why is this tie only oscar survey to leak and why should i believe it?

There isn't. These movies take quite a while to make and Trump wasn't president when they started working on it. Honestly, the plot sounds pretty cool. Kid travels to the underworld to steal a dead man's guitar so that he can be famous. Sounds pretty metal.

kek, maybe in 2010.This looks like shit and is stitched in a year nowadays. From the same assets all cgi movies use, hence they all look the same.

No it doesn't. Spics steal things, wew, let's make a movie about it.
I see now. >>>/reddit/

Gibs guitar, corpsy.

Only americans and mexicans will care about this movie

so it really is pic related. bravo pixar

So the movie will flop hard then seeing how foreign box office is all that matters now.

And people still think pixar actually makes good movies when it only copies others nowadays.

movies that pander to mexico and south america are always annoying garbage

Very yes

It MAY get some money, but i doubt it will break even

the main theme of the movie better be this

I don't know. The Emperor's New Groove was pretty Kino.

you misspelled reddit

Never saw book of life and probably won't see this either. I just don't think it's going to have a political message when it doesn't need to.

reddit was pretty kino?

Same, plus I have zero interest in Mexico and its shit culture.

There was already a movie like this… Can't remember the name but watched in the theatre like 1-2 years ago.

Have an explosive diarrhea and water poisoning?
I'd rather not.

literally the only people who get diarhea from mexican food are fatass americanos who have never eaten vegetable before and so their body can't handle even a little amount of fiber

literally the only people who don't get diarhea from mexican food are disease ridden spics who got used to eating any shit they could find lying on the ground and therefore immune to the toxicity of their own "kitchen"

Tell it to Chipotle.

"Hard working Mexicans" came here and made it.

Watching the news this morning and according to them it is the Top Grossing film of all time in Mexico

well obviously tainted food is different, but just remember that 99% of mexican food is not tainted

yes it is, fuck off spic

no, I am an american citizen

no for long

See:

I actually saw a trailer for this a year ago though its been at least 2-3 years in the making

Boy am I ever!

Being a feather sandnigger myself i haven't heard anyone watching it, Thor had a much bigger expectation
Then again i am outside the urban circles