ITT objectively best DBZ games

ITT objectively best DBZ games.

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the only good one.

ebin :^)

Super Butoden 2 aged terribly user. I say this as a filthy huelander who enjoyed the living shit out of it when I played it on my gloriously bootlegged SNes that ran carts of all regions.

Budokai series for solid fighters.
Tenkaichi series for casual simulators.

Burst Limit or Budokai HD Collection
Raging Blast games

Legendary Super Warriors (turn-based game)

Advanced Adventure (beat 'em up)

Attack of the Saiyans

And how could I forget:

Legacy of Goku
Legacy of Goku II
Buu's Fury

The first game is pretty shitty, but the sequels are great.

You added a word. You mean Budokai 3.

The only good SNES DBZ fighter is Hyper Dimension. All of the Super Butoden games are borderline kusoge.

cmon step it up

All the DBZ fighting games fail as fighting games. The only good one is Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and even then, only on the Wii. It's not that it's a good fighting game, it's that it's one of the only Wii games where motion controls are actually fun. It might not have any semblance of balance, but that isn't what I want out of the game, I just want to feel like I'm doing a Kamehameha or Spirit Bomb. And in this one game, and this one game only, I do.

I'll go a step further and say any DBZ fighting game that succeeds as a fighting game fails as a DBZ game. In a fighting game I want balance. In a DBZ game, I do not want Gogeta to be an even match for General Blue, even if General Blue is a way cooler character.

My Super Nigga Level 3

Go and play Super DBZ. It succeeds as both a fighting game and a DBZ game.

I actually enjoy Revenge of King Piccolo

My Namekian.

but they are alll shit

>except they took out tournament mode too

Dragon Ball advanced adventure is the shit.

Came here to post this one.

This game is amazing and it's hard to believe that it could fit onto a DS cart.