GCCX thread

New episode is out and I didn't see a thread.

The game is Mansion of Hidden Souls, a Sega CD mystery/puzzle game.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=rss)
nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=5_19&term=game center
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=game center
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awesome.

Thanks for reminding me to watch GCCX.

I was worried I missed the thread because I finished the download 17 hours ago. Sometimes I forget people don't have RSS feeds setup for it. ISHYGDT

Wow who cares.

Your mom did when we were fucking in the loo.

O-Oh…

I'm a clone so i have no mom lmao.

I do. That's why I made the thread.

Pssh, nothing personnel kid.

I hope he eventually plays games like Maniac Mansion, 7th Saga, Myst, The Dig and Darkseed

I'm 99% sure he won't ever play any of those, but it'd be really cool.

I wish he had. This one isn't very good, though I think it's cool that they included a Sega CD game on GCCX. In before someone points out another one already played and subbed.

Which do you use? Link?

ruTorrent. You can also do it with qBitTorrent and a couple others. You can either:
Get the RSS feed for all Nyaa torrents (nyaa.se/?page=rss) and separate them with the RSS downloader tool (using regular expressions on ruTorrent or just plain words on qBit),
or search for something on Nyaa, click RSS on the bar, and tell it to grab everything from it. For GCCX, nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=5_19&term=game center should do.

The former is better if you also want it to find anime, the latter better if you only use Nyaa for GCCX.

Why do people like watching this guy? He's boring, unfunny, bad at practically every game, and isn't entertaining to watch, like trying to watch a grandma pry open a new jar of pickles.

Do i have to watch every episode go get into this or do i just start from wherever i want?. It's really big in Japan isn't it? I know about it from those DS games and Umaru.

You can start from any episode. The only things you'll miss are references to previous games they did or former ADs.

Show's comfy as shit, Arino's not for everybody but he's typically genuinely interested in what he's playing and stubborn as all shit to not just give up immediately or spend several hours on a part he's stuck at even with staff giving advice.

DO THE FUCKING SUBTITLE COCKSUCKERS OF GCCX JUST LOVE FUCKING TORTURING ME?

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WENT ON AND ON HOW YOU WOULDN'T SUBTITLE PRINCESS TOMATO "Because the game isn't good enough" YET THIS GETS SUBS?

NOT APE ESCAPE, NOT ZELDA 2, NOT CHASE HQ, NOT DOUBLE DRAGON, NOT RYGAR

BUT FUCKING MANSION OF HIDDEN SOULS

GET FUCKED BY AN ELEPHANT COCK SO HARD YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON IT

YES

I AM INDEED MAD

There's an Ape Escape episode?

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=game center

>SA-GCCX

I can't say I'm surprised but I can say I'm disappointed.

The only only community with enough autism to translate an old media otaku lets play show.

Okay so i just watched the first episode, it ws about Taito games. This is pretty fun and Arino is a charming guy. I wish i lived in nippon so i could play on those arcade museums.

>I'm pretty sure they're goons, so probably.

I wish I had the money to go to Nippon to just play in the arcades. If only arcades didn't die out in the west.