HAPPENING

HAPPENING
NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES MISSILE
bbccom /news/world-asia-39612095?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
archive.is/m84b5

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415314/North-Korea-attempts-launch-missile-fails.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-15/us-china-why-sudden-convergence-north-korea
archive.fo/mUYa8
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=E2malDorbIk
scotsman.com/news/world/korean-crisis-trump-sends-in-three-aircraft-carriers-1-4421659
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

world is ending help us kek

Yay

Do you feel in charge?

I guess I'm ready for this.

top kek, we probably sabotaged it to embarrass them. I wonder if they'll detonate the Gook Nuke™ to look tough.

Not the first time they have tested rockets. nothing will happen

RETALIATORY MOABs IN 2 MINUTES!!!

Good. The Berkley Streams faded out I need some new entertainment.

Kek it blew up
also OP is a massive faggot

Looks like the end is canceled.

good. i have shit i want to do still

At this point I can't blame Trump if he attacks.

They launched first.

I hope you get drafted and have your balls shot off

i cant wait till i get drafted and get to shoot commies and shitskins and gooks and kikes in the fucking face. yep this user is looking forward to it.

Pick one, and only one you t_D faggot.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you autistic moron.

based gentle persuader
GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Damn I had hope for a real happening this weekend.

Drink bleach, friendo.

Invading other nations for kikes is bad nigger. Especially when you're the one being the slave for the kikes.

ibs habbening!

Has Kim started a fire?

It didn't rise.

wew I hope they bury you as a John Doe

I guess you'll be enlisting soon then! Remember to post your sign-up contract, since you're raring to go.

You're the only one track minded nigger here, their nation will fall apart eventually. This is nothing but a boogey man employed by kikes like your self per usual.

I pray to kek they try again. As much as I want to remove Jew, a third world war started by norks technically accomplishes it faster assuming we hit MAD status. Clean slate.

kek

checked
trips of three nice

…so its not happening?

nope

We shouldn't commit any ground troops, but I would love to watch american planes establish air superiority and waste the commie faggots. No boots on our end, but plenty of footage of Pyongyang on fire.

WEW LAD
YOUR AUTISM IS OVER 95% BETTER TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH

Norks are all bark and no bite, nobody thinks they're a threat outside of GOP kikes

Tell that to japan an SK lol
Itll happen one day
calling US will scare them they will jump Finally Soul gets Owned and a few missles lobed at japan US then Cleanses the area is the name of Liberation
They wont look like aggressors we know they are but NK will throw the first hit
And hopfully that way China and russia wont get involved and Blam 1 less fat cunt to worry about
US will Station more troops in SK build up on chinas border a bit china might even make a land grab to hold a bit of a buffer
who knows it will be interesting tho

Trump bringing out the laser weapons.

Commies are the reason why we have so many fucking faggots in power in the first place, double nigger.

Kill yourself, Shlomo.

Or maybe it was tampered with before launch

Yeah, I've heard the theory that their back doored chips are likely to be a problem for them.

Only a target because of your nigger soldiers there

japs are a target because Norks Cant forget the war

t.Holla Forums

See, I can do it too you fucking retard.

BRB, GASSING UP MY TRUCK

We very well know, that jews control all sides of the political spectrum, Chaim.

do you shills ever give up being retarded?

Why are you calling me a kike?

thats extremely cool

Just kill me already tbh

I think you're mistaken. Maybe people will take you more seriously on cuckchan or tumblr.

They ARE based nationalists.
They are actually befriended with the German NPD and invited the NPD leaders to NoKo (literal 1488ers)

North Korea, best Korea. It's an ethnically homogeneous, isolated state with no Rothschild central banking, why else do you think the jews are kvetching so hard.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE!

Meh, lets start the war anyways.

And by the way you are completely retarded and have zero idea about their ideology. They are literally Hitler.
Get a book about Juche on Amazon and read it. Because your opinions on NoKo are based on the (((MSM))) red scare

I CAN FEEL THE FLESH MELTING OFF MY BONES.

Pick one. I've seen so many "IT'S HAPPENING" threads involving NK over the past 5 years I've lost count. They're the paper tiger Washington drags out when it needs a distraction for the public, nothing more.

well like, Trump said he was going to do something if NK did something involving nuclear. It's going to happen, it's going to happen, it's going to happen, it's going to happen.

Trump's probably going to puss out

It's not going to happen. Based Kim unvealed Russian ICMBs during the parade.
The Shlomos are shitting their pants and won't mention Best Korea in the near future.

[shut up]spoiler[/shut up]

I would argue that if it was successful then that would easily increase the chance of going to war.

wew lad

you have to go back

Yeah? How well has Trump stuck to his campaign rhetoric so far?

GOODNIGHT ANTI-WHITE

So far pretty good, at least better than every president we've had in modern times. Not sure what was with that Syria thing but otherwise for the first few months it's been nice watching spics crying about being deported in sync with AG Jeff Sessions just recently saying "please don't come. the borders are not open!" Also Ben Carson just discovered over 500 BILLION in HUD accounting errors.

I'd say the only real concerns we have right now are Paul Ryan being a chode and NSC fuckery that will hopefully be corrected the louder we are about it.

Wew lads.

Checked for regime shill that is totally out of touch.

Let's say Norks get nukes and ICBMs, what's next? Do they persue agriculture and education or do they immediately start de-jewing the Earth?

If dubs or greater Donald Trump will pilot a customized battletech atlas after him and will
vaporize North Korea with large pulse lasers. If single digits he will nuke it.

Get out /r/t_D

"GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE"

You tried, NK. Your death will at least be glorious.

Not until I get my happenings friend. We need a hard reset.

>>>Holla Forums

Well that was quite disappointing

Lol, try actually learning what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth.

its the saddest funniest fucking thing ive seen all weekend. UN is pissed and its fucking funny

They're still gooks, and they've scientology-tier beliefs about their leader.

Do the tanks that were in south Korea have these technologies. Here are some good pics from this propaganda piece. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415314/North-Korea-attempts-launch-missile-fails.html

>stumped by trump.

So even though it failed, it's still considered an act of war right?

Kek I fucking pray it is

They're still best Korea and one of the only countries unfucked by jew banking.

this coupled with the Tank spewing smoke yesterday really shows what a complete joke they are. How many of the weapons shown yesterday were fake?

I don't understand why they want to fuck with Korean this bad when they don't even reach outside of their country?
It's a cult that uses Communism as their meme and believes in a Mother Goddess which Kim must emulate by looking feminine. Literally they say things like "great leader holds you in his breasts"

NK best state lmao

Could've been a launch towards a test location, there's not really any way to prove where it was aimed at I think.

Regardless though, you have half the world's biggest power players just shy of knocking on your door, and that's when you decide to "test" a missile?

Yeah because specifically pointing out the Syria thing being an issue is being a "regime shill".

Your mistake is not being aware that we already know what Trump's intentions were with Syria. Keep up user.

Now I know why this happened on Easter.

Kek, the entire week of Passover has probably been one of the worst the jews have ever had. No wonder Trump's weekly address was at kosher at it was. Dude's gotta ride the line after snubbing them at Passover and shit.

Or maybe nothing will happen.
When does north Korea not bluster?

Also nigger,
Remind me, how autistically obsessed Germany was with Hitler?
Not once have I ever nor would I ever advocate for jewry. That, and their nationalism and viewing israel as a rogue state are some of the few things they did right, but that's about it.

can someone explain why the fuck everyone here can't post a normal clickable link? are you fucking autistic or what? you don't want to give clicks to fuckin' youtube? bbc? infoshit? cnn?

This feels like some old WB cartoon

it's autism

clicking a url directly gives a referral as to the site it came from. For example linking a poll on a site would let them know that user came from Holla Forums, and they can easily discount all votes from that domain. Copy pasting has no referral information.

In this case I honestly couldn't care less. It's not like they can or would ever help us against the kikes, putting aside their politics their leadership is thoroughly incompetent and politically tone-deaf. Allying with even the nips just made things worse for Hitler, would anyone here seriously argue that the norks would be any less of a dead weight? They're useless, they're non-white anyway, and they're communists. In this case I couldn't give less of a shit what Trump does to them, and I'm certainly not going to say it's in any way like the situation in Syria. Strategically the best solution is to blow up Best Korea in exchange for good publicity from the neocons, since they do still have considerable political pull.

I hope they get bombed back to the stone age. No more European culture or technology for them until they start bending the knee in a big way.

Kek
I would just bet we saw the same cartoons on Saturday mornings a lifetime ago
member when you would wake up at like 4 or 5 and TV was just the lines of color? I memeber

so it's autism

A-at least I broke 2pl8 yesterday.

Holla Forums, What the fuck happened to you?! You know what technologies have our military has.
We blew that shit up,

GOOD NIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Trump's intentions? Or McMaster's? Or maybe Kushner and Princess "daddy those kids made me sad" Ivanka? I'm sure the intentions you implied are why Trump left a couple holes in a runway and found something else the topic of this thread to draw attention to instead of actually turning the Syria thing into an actual war right?

Until you see Trump openly fighting to have Assad removed how about coming to terms with how you don't actually know shit?

If only we lived in rational times, and we all allotted 100 acres tax free when NK is annexed. If that doesn't happen, there's just no point to any of this war shit.

I've noticed you discordees have been slapping pictures with various Nazi related imagery to try and fit in the past few days.
It's not working.

It's like when you're about to have sex and you can't get your dick up, kek.

Checked Hitler dubs for Hitler but that's still not an argument and you're obviously projecting your newfaggotry.

I just don't understand why you're doing it for free.

CHESS!

Fuck off chessfag.

He's not wrong though.

I still own one of those archaic boxes
Honestly, from now on just I'm gonna wait and see if anything really worth a damn happents, because if it's really going to be a "everyone has Amce-tier weaponry" situation I rather not get exited for any of this

I was being sarcastic.

kek'd irl

best korea should be protected and preserved as endemic state.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

It's seriously hard to tell anymore my man.

Don't raff. It happens to a lot of guys. It's no fun either.
fak

humble dubs for humble humor, checked

In other news, can anyone cross verify the information OP posted from websites that aren't notoriously Jewish? There's been massive amounts of lugenpresse hysteria that it makes any claim of any sort dubious, regardless of its apparent, intention.

Fuck off groupchat faggots and make another thread about it instead of shitting this one up

Fuck off endcuck.

they don't pay you enough, faggot

This fucking timeline.

Hmm?

Implying anyone has that level of historical knowledge. You just read that shit somewhere.

its a one way ticket on a helicopter, you can thank me later

you're forgetting CIA's(or another alphabet) role in the growth of places like td and the suddent changes post-election, just to have a good amount of loyal burgers ready to die for 1488934734 chess moves by the G-d emperor :DD.

You uncultured swine, plebbt, kikebook or even cuckchan is more up your alley.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

They don't even know how to greentext anymore. I thought I'd never miss goons or JIDF, but this is absurd enough to make me do it.

Just look at all this bullshit. Go back to where you came from and kill everyone there.

At least you recognize I'm genuine and not some likely paid blackpill faggot like yourself.

No nigger, you shills have been kevetching for a week now.
Fuck off.

I look forward to the next eight years with you all.

it's a sad day, like everyday here anyway. Yesterday I took hours of 'tism just to BTFO shills on a sticky, and the next day lo and behold new shills so the same BS has to be fought once again. Maybe this si how Adolf felt everytime he had arguments with jews.

go back to whatever shithole you crawled from, you disgusting piece of propaganda spouter. I told you, they don't pay you enough.

April has been a shit month so far

user lay off, the kikes had a rough passover this year.

Go back to endchan nigger.

Ok

Is that al you got, you motherfuckign kike?? IS IT????

The war never officially ended. It's still an armistice.

More like an act of provocation.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

I dunno you tell me.

My prediction.

Trump doesn't want to go to war.

::full stop::

Trump is rustling North Korea's jimmies just to force China to react. Using Art of the Deal-type tactics, he is going to convince China to finally confront the Norks. The Kim family will be exiled to China.

Korea will be unified, increasing American power in the region. Trump will also allow Japan to properly arm itself. China will build a massive military installation on the Chinese/Korean border to make up for their buffer state.

Oh, but a country trying to demonstrate it can defend itself to avoid burgers from raping them and unleashing hordes of niggers upon them is wrong right?
C-can't provoke the giant golem, right?
Fuck you, faggo, I hope you catch a gook bullet between your eyes if war actually starts there

you're the one telling everyone to go back to endchan, I expected more from faggots like you,

I'm sorry your missile launched failed.

DOOO IITITT!!

weak pic, weak answer, low energy as expected
I bet you can't even eat a decent meal with the shitty pay you get to push your narrative. If you weren't so pathetic I'd pity you, but I don't. I hope you like fighting gooks on mountain terrain that wil fight to death and wil probably try to eat youthanks to starvation. Enjoy your eastern vacation, you motherfucking best goy!!

You're pathetic my man, btw s-stop posting that, I don't like having my benis feel funy when engaging with shills

I demand more 2D tiddies, shill

Why? If this were anyone else no one would have a singular doubt in their mind.

wew

For real?

I want some links.

topkek
Kim should've used Acme Brand nukes.

I remember too. Warner Brothers, Underdog, the Flintstones reruns….
Innocent happiness and graham crackers with milk, something every kid should get to have.

If it wasn't for that faggot from before, endchan would have never been mentioned. It's a terrible strawman and I think nobody posts there

the planet is ready. Mankind is ready.

Let's end this.

Yes, It's basically Godlikeproductions in a chan format as far as I can tell.

The world 'ends' when you (as an individual) die.

My father hated the television. All I was ever allowed to watch was public access and he monitored that pretty heavy too.

I turned out better because of it. If I had been endoctrunated by the televised jew I wouldn't even be here right now.

he did good cause you call him Father, not dad or pops or old man or some shit. also its funny how we all gravitated here , each with our own story no one will ever hear or even understand
Feels good man

Well, this sure isn't a blackpill, must be a whitepill.

dumb animefaggot

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

I hope niggers tongue your anus you retarded kike

ooph

Hi, Marx. Heard you have a containment board.

GG nigger, now go claim those $0.50

nice argument shill

I'm not a shill retard.

Gotta reward those dubs with some tiddies.

Good night anti white!
judgement day comes

you stick out like a sore thumb

Don't you know mr. shill, everyone here is a shil :^) Also, more tiddies , this thread alredy shat the bed

I mean shit, we got nothing to do until we hear about any kind of retaliation by the US. Fuck it, let's post some tiddies.

(hex'd)
I can't get over the irony of anti-Westerners completely saturated in the fruits of our culture and technology.
They deserve desolation.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

If dubs Kim Jong Small Dong is gonna get fucked by all surrounding nations during a live broadcast

You don't ask for dubs stupid.

T-thanks user shill : ^)

>>>/cuckchan/

Yeah well Kek will prove you wrong.

The only thing you're wrong about is North Korea will become a true Chinese puppet state because China still wants a buffer territory.

It's only because we haven't had Spicer in what feels like forever and I'm itching to post what God could have created.

No kek will prove you're a cuck.

BTFO by quads

check'd

So what is going to happen now? Now that the entire world knows North Korea can't start a war for shit and their entire weaponry is made by Acme

checked

I'm trying to no fap… I shouldn't have asked for this. I must be strong thanks shill-kun

Who do you think invented communism?
communism is LITERALLY jewry.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Progressivism is the mask of liberalism is the mask of leftism is the mask of communism is the mask of Bolshevism is the mask of Judaism.

Fucking likes keep changing the name. NK is a communist country meaning it had been compromised by the Kikes memetic virus. It's removal would be a boon for us. It's 'liberation' and installment of a Rothschild bank would be a loss for us, but only barely because it's a country already fallen to communism.

We only when if nukes fly basically.

user I haven't even shown you my final form.

That's just fucking cruel. HNNNNNGGGGGG…..
MUH DICKKKKKK

From the amount of enjoyment I get from putting people through pain at my gym, sometimes I scare myself.

Tiddies are tiddies I suppose, since you have been such a good sport I won't criticize your taste, shil-kun

Fucking queer

Fatass.

he's doing it for free, cut him some slack. Let the guy like his conan the barbarian with a hole grils

I like my women squishy not hard like Tyrone's dick.

Define squishy

I bet you like hamplanets with extra lovehandles

shnoo shnoo

Wish I had a dad that good, but I got a boomer dad instead.

>>>/femdom/

anyone who likes grills with a bf % above 18% needs to fuck off

what if 3/4 of that at is in her tits?

Dude you're gay.

nah, peak form is chubby barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Proved.

"GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE"

Shhhh, he was supposed to have gone full 1488 by now user.

That failed. I mean fuck. Fat boy just can't get a break this week. China tells him to fuck off and take his coal with him, US is about to stop the pretend cease-fire from the 50's, everyone is breathing down his neck and on his super duper I'm the Grandson of God incarnate day- his toy blows up after people start questioning his props in his parade. Someone is going to get AA Machine Gunned over this.

(checked)
They Die user, and shockingly enough I think it will be the Chinese that does the mercy kill on the fat gook.

And this thread is derailed. Don't forget to get your ₪3 deposited to your account.

This. You're a faggot if you find women with muscles attractive. Femininity and Masculinity are two distinct and co-operative functions that help create the family organism. Both are distinct in their traits and appearance. Blurring the lines is putting them on a scale anywhere in-between masculine and feminine, when there is no such thing. Muscularity, and strength are both as inherently masculine a pair of traits as reservation and daintiness are to femininity.

GOD HATES FAGGOTS.

Not to further derail, but have you ever fucked a fit woman? It's incredible. I can't see how its faggotry when it lends itself to fantastic procreative sex.

you came to late to this shit thread m8, not point in talking about derailment when the thread prety much has been dead for a long ass time, niger

There's nothing wrong with a woman being in shape, but some of the things ec84b0 was posting is freakish for the feminine physique.

I would pump 4 loads into every cunt he posted. My aryan seed would saturate their most feminine wares. A fit woman's cunt literally massages the cock from all angles. I was blessed with an amazing jaw structure, I got some prime puss, not to "muh dick" too hard but this is just silly what you've posted, and contrary to the masculine pussy slaying experience of my 20's.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Kek there is a lot of smug posting going on here. Didn't read thread but assuming its anti-shill 2Ds.

So, to get back on topic, how long do you think the norks will continue to shit test, and how extremely will the shit testing get?

BBC
(((failed)))

Glorious Leader, nuke the West

Depends on how long it takes for China to get tired of it, or how Trump will react. I think they will try again a few more times- if allowed- possibly getting more provocative or "experimental". They have to show that those props for today's parade are working technology betcha they aren't.
Trump has nothing to lose absolutely everyone supports him on this one internationally and everything to gain- especially now China has given the under the table go ahead. Trump is trying to throw this into China's sphere, and there's a good chance we may just be there to support the DMZ from refugees once Chyna gets sick of it.

Reasonable synopsis on Zerohedge earlier.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-15/us-china-why-sudden-convergence-north-korea
archive.fo/mUYa8

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHITS STOP WITH YOUR CRAPPOSTING.
Anyway, did you realize that Nork Parade was actually 3D?

I want neo cohens to leave.

of course "everyone" internationally is ok, that's what the leaders of the world do in this pseudo nwo we've achieved at this point in time. What matters is what wil hapen domestically, do you think all the people that voted to avoid more war are suddenly going to be ok with it because 16347chess, Trump said it's ok then we say is ok?? Why do you think there has been amassive push by pro-war, pro establishment shills lately? It's no cohencidence m8.

I hate faggots that arrive hours later and then bitch about a a corse thread. That's beyond normal faggotry

Nothing is happening right now you literal autist. Thread derail stops when something actually happens.

Jesus christ, they didn't even use a good graphics engine. Janitors are on break, report, filter, and move on.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Whatever engine they've got could probably do ok if they could get their specular under control.

DOUBLE NIGGER

lurk moar.

The interlacing in the video looks awful as well. The thing that got me was the flags waving in the wind and the camera movement.

There are some parts that aren't 3D, but to actually have the missiles and all of the trucks be 3D is just a joke. Some of the time it is masked onto real shots.

IRAN WILL HAVE IT THE NEXT DAY

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Really niggers?

Because niggers like you will just click on it instead of copy pasting it into a new tab and let the entire world know that we're carrying out operations through the referer field. If faggots like you actually knew opsec fundamentals, normalfags wouldn't catch onto what we are doing so easily.

check
NK is playing opossum. It's the "missiles up, don't shoot" strategy.
But we should only go to war if it means Tel Aviv gets nuked. So, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2malDorbIk RAID THIS CHAT NORMIES ARE GETTING MAD

Good Night, anti white!

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

ddf

scotsman.com/news/world/korean-crisis-trump-sends-in-three-aircraft-carriers-1-4421659

I always thought 1 aircraft carrier group would not be enough, but 3? Now we are talking about shock and awe.

please, tell me that the video is real

Yes Schlomo, we should bomb israel too.

GOODNIGHT, ANTI-WHITE

Funny you should mention that…