Antifa to disrupt AfD Party Day

vimeo.com/210257770

az-koeln.org/noafd/

facebook.com/Autonomes.Zentrum.Koeln/

Bolshevik shit from Cologne is planning to stop AfD congress with pies and graffiti while Muslims rapes go unnoticed because objecting is considered racist.

Any German faggots out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/krautsynch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope they all get hit by a truck from the religion of peace.

Jesus Christ. Imagine being the father of that cuck in OP.

That would be AfDs fault somehow.

I refuse to consider that thing human. Of all philosophical debates on what it means to be human, that thing doesn't pass a single one.

It's clearly a heretical mutant. We're gonna need more prometheum to purge this one.

Yes. I'm even a member of the part.
Not news, they have been burning the cars and houses of the party members for years now. Some assaults now and then too.
We just hope police does their work on Cologne.

sometimes i wish merkel would pay the turks to beat the shit out of antifa here

Germany is too pozzed lad.

Yeah. You just said they were going to disrupt the AfD.

The german Antifa are some of the most degenerate creatures on earth.
Creatures like the one in the first pic are a common sight in larger german cities.
You usually see them loitering around in city centers or other crowded streets, where they drink cheap alcohol beginning at noon (of course, those creatures don't work but rely on gibsmedats), blocking the way for other passersbys or even harass them for money.
They are always loud, smell like shit and are aggressive to anyone that doesn't belong to them.

It's funny, in a way you could say the degenaracy is so high, they devolved to niggers.

Daily reminder, Heiko Maas, the German Minister of Justice is openly praising those creatures, is rumored to be supporting them financially and his son is an active member of Antifa.

You Germans are really pathetic. I wish i had some Antifa in my country, but no, we Eastern Europeans are normal and boring. If I had Antifa, oh boy, it would be arson every night.

Germany's beyond repair.

Fellow East Euro here, the reason why you don't hear about our antifa is that they just do drugs all day and in case they ever leave their crack den they get beaten up by football hooligans.

You don't know anything about Cologne, do you.

Cologne here, theyll be disrupted to no end, but as long as noone of them gets catched in an ally after getting in and out of the building they shouldnt be directly harmed.

Police is mostly fair tbh.
They shut down protests rather quick tho when they are rightwinged as its one of these times were they wont get critisized to make less work for them. They have to babysit kurds and turks already afterall.

No you dont. The social decay and division that is necessary to make them a thing is something you really dont want.

Another AfD member on Holla Forums. Are you going?

I'm trying to organize people to go. If I succeed I will. Won't go alone though, because I'm in the opposite corner of the country and I'd hate driving alone for 6 hours.
People being apathetic is the biggest problem we have.

Brandenburg or MeckPomm?

In our state the guest list is full.

Don't be so low energy and go anyway.

Canada here, antifa are mostly so low test here they can't even hold their protests here without poos doing their organizing for them. Toronto is full of them though, they share a lot of overlap with fag bars but the leathermen hate their guts and some are becoming extremely redpilled on the lefties. Ever see an angry muscled Tom of Finland look-alike with a leashed Pup at his feet screaming abuse at a bunch of Holla Forums looking freaks for calling him sexist and a rapist by definition? I have.

Bayern.

I will if I at least get a second driver. And pretty much everything in the party is low energy, although it's getting better. I joined last year to redpill people and we're getting more open discussions every time.

I'm from BW. Thinking about going there for some rl shitposting. Where do people organize?

Pretty weak dude, you keep forgetting that Germany was the main enemy of the jews, if anything Germany was a far bigger target to subvert than any of the countries.
Not only is every city with a college a major lefty hotspot. But
Antifa is well organized here as well, they even freely advertise that they will pay a lot of money for every day used in protesting. Theres a lot of "famous" german bands as well that are pro anti-fa, see "Die Toten Hosen" who have been around for over 20years.

This isnt the US, where the left and right are open for politics, this is Germany where you are taught in school from small on that anything right is a dumb skinhead nazi.
Theres no right-wing leaders to follow or to look up to. And 3rd world/muslim people have been so normalized here that I dont see this going anywhere
The only hope is that in general a lot of people are waking up to the refugees, but thats still just refugees, not those already living here

Go to the "Junge Alternative" meeting. All the shitposters are organizing there. The main party is too cucked.

Can you name some topics where the AfD is cucked and the JA is not?

But I want to shitpost for Holla Forums, not the AfD.

AfD is more about talking about how Höcke is a nazi, muh PR and political infighting, also filled with former CDU and Grüne cucked voters.
JA is basically the young "alt-right" crowd, with a potential of going full NatSoc if we redpill them.

That is a punk, not Antifa.

Antifa are better organized, don't wear fancy clothes and are usually not drunk when going to a demonstration.

That's funny because Police raided last year an occupied house in Berlin and leaked the arrest list. It did read like the telephone book of Warsaw.

Rumored? Haha you are funny, it is known since decades that they are founded by the system. Ever heard of Hamburger Hafenstasse?

Antifa participation in demonstration ist state sponsored as well. AfD forced the government to reveal that they were paying for the transport from other cities. – They call it fight against the Right.

Antifa are secret government thugs. If you want to know how the situation in Germany is – Watch the film “Z” by Costa-Gavras:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_(1969_film)
AfD politicians are persecuted like in that film, no joke. They have to fear for their life. Their cars and that of their supporters are burned. Their offices are raided, pelted with paint, burned down, bombs are thrown. Administration in nearly all cities the AfD meets, tries to prevent that in similar ways as shown in the film.

Dear Gercuck, unless you are contributing with videos of rasta antifas getting 1-TKO'd, your posting rights will remain suspended.

t. smh

What is the video even from?

We even have our own thread on here buddy

Like the US? Like France? Like Sweden etc.?
Maybe it's time to take one specific country, move there and used the citizenship and the voting system to create white utopia.
Because it's not really looking more or less grim here than in most other countries. From what I've heard France and Sweden have suffered the heaviest blows.

you go to AfD-Meetings but you won't go to our Deutsch/pol/-meetups? You schäbige Lumpen you :^)

DEUTSCHLAND WILL PREVAIL!

Get all the kike jews in this thread, pretending they are German, shilling for neo-con zionist kosher clowns

How do you even punch someone like the creature in the first pic without hurting yourself?

punk and antifa are basically the same, they're both can't organize for shit, and they both wear fancy clothes. It's all about appearances to these fucks, that's their weakness.

AfD > Trump
Deutschland Erwachen

Punks larp as antifascist, in practice they are alcoholic hobos. They might take part in demonstrations, but usually are not part of “Schwarzer Block”, black block the group acting as Antifa.

Antifa usually wears dark, black clothes, simple stuff to make it difficult to grab or identify an individual. They try as good as the law permits to hide their identity. For that reason they wear similar clothes. That is the black block, the intentional violent part of leftist demonstrations. Their modus operandi is not much different from hooligans. In case of the fans of the dedicated left-wing football club Hamburg St.Pauli hools and antifa overlap. Normaly hools are rightwing or neutral. In contrast to hools, Antifa is into terrorism, preferred arson, but sabotage of railway is very common too.

Antifa used to be very close to terrorism, they killed policemen in Frankfurt during the „Startbahn-West“ demonstrations in 1987. Later they became domesticated by the state, state founding of occupied houses, youth projects, fight against right. Their long existence indicate a guiding hand in the back, them being knowingly and unknowingly pawns of the “deep state”. They have an anti-state public attitude, but many brag about the support they receive by the state and the aims of the state they further.
Sociological they form around students, but are not limited to that milieu. I noticed that there are now many Turks and Arabs participating.
A special sub group of Antifa are the Anti-Germans a small very well financed “movement” appearing during German reunification. Their aim is the destruction of Germany and the German people, they want to genocide us, no joke. They are somewhat controversial even among Antifa, not because of their genocidal intentions, but because they support Israel. Anti-Germans do enjoy the support of our current government, government members did so explicitly. Leading members of the government parties did walk in demonstrations behind the motto “Germany must perish”, serious no exaggeration.

https:// www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article163727897/Neues-angebliches-Bekennerschreiben-aufgetaucht.html

Hat irgendwer den vollen Text der Drohung?

For the english speaking anons:
A letter claiming responsibility for theattack on the BVB Dortmund bus was sent to various newspapers. It claims, that the attack was done "as a last warning against multiculturalism" and that on the 22nd of April "colourful blood will flow".
Cops think it's a threat against the Antifa who will protest the AfD congress. If a (false flag?) bomb will kill people protesting the AfD all hell will break loose.

They're the same fucking thing you moron. They don't need to "larp" what they already are. Stop pretending like you're an expert, not that that would be something to brag about in the first place. Punks and antifa are the same thing . Just brats playing dress-up.

http:// www.n-tv.de/politik/Welches-Bekennerschreiben-ist-echt-article19794870.html
My bullshit radar tells me that (((they))) are planning to kill/injure protesters to keep the AfD from getting a good result in the NRW elections on May 14th. Cologne/Köln is in NRW.

And Kek confirms it.

köln is the anus of the rhineland

It's fake as a fake can be fake

I think so too, a terror attack against the protesters would only help (((them))) and every AfD-supporter knows that.

bump

false flag in Cologne on next Saturday, you read it here first.

Why not burn everything down?

German antifags also tried to poison the water supply

The two are not mutually exclusive, punk is just a name associated with the "subculture" that evolved around punk music in the late 70's. One associated with punk may well support, or be a member of anti-fa groups.

IMO the self-mutilation that Whites engaged in to become "punk" was a way to signal their loyalty to the jewish order, and their opposition to the White culture they hailed from

yeah, but that subculture was leftist. attempts by the right to coopt it resulted in failure. at best they just stole an aesthetic

That just serves to strengthen the ties between being "punk" and anti-fa. Saying a punk can't be anti-fa because he's holding a beer bottle is like pointing at off duty military and saying "that guy isn't a soldier look he isn't shooting at anyone".

Eastern yuro here, wanna add that not all punk is immediately antifa. During the 80's we had a very big punk scene that got into frequent fights with the police, and while they were alcoholic degenerates, they were also very much anti-soviet. One of the main reasons of their degeneracy actually was to protest against conforming to soviet union and communist ideals. Besides that they also got into fights with disco-listening normie chads who were just apolitical "muh dick" degenerates.

When we begun to have our first open anti-soviet protests, the punks (being degenerates with nothing to lose and nihilistic) were the first ones to bring out our national flags and waving them, but during that time, too many people welcomed that move so the soviet police was afraid to intervene at this point.

Funnily enough, in the 90's many of these punks became either moderate right-wing politicians or straight-out nationalists. These days, eastern yuros have equal number of right-wing Blood&Honour punks and left-wing "vegan" punks.

First pic is example of the most popular estonian punk singer from the 80's who mostly sung staunchly anti-soviet songs. Second picture is incident from 2013 where one of our student bars held a skinhead event, got our hipsters and vegan punks autistically screech.

I am sure there is an ironic meme in a marxist buying mcdonalds but I can't see it

true, i remember i met some guy in Poland that said nazi-punk was a thing in 90s

Skrewdriver started out as a punk band to be sure. But really what I was trying to get at was the last part of

In my opinion, nazi punk/skinhead fell into very bad PR and died in the west around 90's, but in eastern yurop part of the world, it's still a thing even in the current year.

Funny thing is that since kikes either don't give a fuck about us or have no reach, they don't try to infiltrate or actively keep tabs on these groups either, so they have never died or gotten massive PR damage. Result of this is that we have lots of borderline-skinhead thugs around here (bit untermensch I know but nonetheless useful) ready to organize the second the Sweden Yes scenarios start to manifest themselves. We had this group Soldiers of Odin self-organizing few years ago with intention of "patrolling the streets looking to protect women from immigrant crime" which they did, but eventually dispersed since they didn't found much shitskins nor immigrant crime, but I am sure they will re-organize if (((Schülz))) wins and decides to ship shitskins in this part of yurop because (((EU solidarity))) or some shit.

Godspeed brother.

I've never read that much falsehood in a single line ever before

It's still a thing. I ocasionally see some of them around at pagan/black-metal related events.
They're weird

Still a thing in northern yurop too, m8. It's just that skins here tend to be more concerned with drinking beer and bbq'ing in the woods to make it to the media much.

What's the difference?

Same shit. A bunch of fags dressing up and trying to be hard men by rebelling against something.

What father? Nobody would admit being related to it not even if they need a kidney.

Sounds quite comfy tbh, I think they are doing the right thing not going public too soon and biding time until collapse becomes immediate. I presume most of them in northern yurop are affiliated with Nordic Resistance Movement, yes?

Thanks lad, stay strong. I am actually not a skin myself but just little more interested in punk subcultures than average.

I can't imagine how this person could get in a fight without getting severely mutliated.

I don't know whether to punch it, or sell it for scrap.

They don't get into fights. Also all that shit cost a lot of money, not to mention the tattoos, 15 dollar patches and badges of bands nobody cares about, and clothes that have just the right amount of crustpunk-look.

Don't Balts have annual parades that honor their SS volunteers?

Yeah we do, but russians hate those even more than EU does. I actually read a news story from our local media where Russia attempted to smuggle some big tattooed skinhead to our SS-division commemoration event but their (((plan))) got caught.

To summarize, people who attend such events are 90% family members of fallen Estonian SS soldiers, 10% are history enthusiasts and nationalists from rest of the country. A big tattooed skinhead attending to that event would stick out like a sore thumb and if especially he's a plant, then the ones who planted him there wanna bring bad PR to the commemoration and probably draw attention from EU kikes to ban the event. That is what Russia has been trying for last 15 years, they never succeed though.

Soros is trying to import them to Poland and various other Eastern European countries. You might get your wish soon enough.

those dubs checking dubs
and so close to the leader's birthday
blood must flow

cytu.be/r/krautsynch