DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY(s)

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/e3y2p5h4
metro.co.uk/2015/06/25/transgender-woman-and-gay-friend-flee-persecution-in-russia-to-join-isis-5266770/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/heres-everything-wanted-say-islam-yesterday-couldnt/
youtube.com/watch?v=cEmM4JKZK8I
sonichu.com/cwcki
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/
youtu.be/ynnLCMppOls?t=2h7m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could turn Chris-chan's life into a serious and rather depressing drama movie.

also will webbum when I wake up, just saw this and it's nearly five.

I thought that was AIDS Skillrex at first.

I'll just put up a quick .mp4 for the meantime until OP or another user makes a better .webm of it.

who is this sad sack of life??

stop being new please

normalfags get out

fuck u people i'm not very informed

Im kind of excited actually

Remember when he made trumpet noises while having sex with a blowup doll while wearing his bra as the Sonic statue he made stares on in horror?

sendvid.com/e3y2p5h4

Good times.

Get her to the hospital and put it on credit, asshole.

lurk more nigger

You don't get it do you, it's a man with no sense of shame who found that e-begging works, he's just like a seagull at this point.

Yeah but get her to the hospital and then e-beg after

Wow, Barb doesn't look so good.
What is Chris going to do when she dies?

This is a man with the mind of a child, and his mom is probably dying.
His parents were both clueless morons who raised him poorly, on top of being a complete sperg to begin with.
He's asking for help because he has no idea how to get $100.

Probably move into a cardboard box on the street and make videos from there

Yes he does, he can e beg for $100

Doesn't his monthly tug pay for this stuff?

So how long before he's found dead in an alley from starvation?

Judging from his body mass, 2 years.

He's probably already spent it on something stupid.

He could always use more junk in his room.

He's just going to spend it all on toys.

Chris has somehow survived up to this point, he'll end up inspiring sasquatch rumours in Virginian state forests for decades.
Stories will spread far and wide of weird face medallions found hanging from trees, carved from mud and animal bones.

Or be trolled into using the money to attempt to join Isis. Because Isis are fighting Christain white cis make patriarchy in the name of feminism and trans rights.
metro.co.uk/2015/06/25/transgender-woman-and-gay-friend-flee-persecution-in-russia-to-join-isis-5266770/

his mom is fine

they don't need a vacation, they need a bullet to the head and 3 meters deep hole

I meant to say male not make.
Mac book pro auto correct hates the word male for some reason.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?

Fuck this gay earth.

Homosexuality is just a culling mechanism isn't it? At least the modern version of it is.

If anybody gives their money to Chris you are fucking retarded

I have no doubt in my mind this is yet another scam out of Chris for money

Speaking of which. Meanwhile at the pulse gay night club funeral in Orlando.
Wild fursuits and gimps appeares

Unfortunately, Homosexuality is an illness that doesn't exist in a vacuum. It spreads like a disease, rather than a defect.

Please stop, you'll give me cancer.

This whole Orlando shooting has really brought out the worst in humanity

When fucking 9/11 happened everyone got together and tried to pull their country through it

Orlando shooting happened and all everyone fucking cares about is how they can profit off of this and media attention for their own causes

Fuck this world, I'd gladly spend 10 minutes in the ring with any SJW but I'd likely kill them with one punch because they're so frail from their all vegan diet

There's just one thing I really don't get. If there's supposedly so many guns and such a problem with gun crime in the US, why aren't the shooters being killed by gun-wielding members of the public?

There's a ridiculous amount of hormone-mimicking chemicals in the food, air and water, now, too.
I'm not a pediatrician, but if you expose a young boy to low levels of xenoestrogens nearly every day, you're probably going to see some developmental defects.

Yeah. I'm guessing these people are probably "Bi" in the same way Anthony Burch is "Bi".

Iron Age/Kali Yuga.

Didn't some sexologist or whatever propose the idea that sexuality is more like a scale between hetrosexuality and homosexuality? maybe he's the guy who thought all men wanted to fuck their mothers too, projecting much?

Your average citizen isn't fucking psychotic and feels they need a gun on them at all times

That's going to change soon enough when the government refuses to act over letting insane muslim values outweigh our own values

Mammals are not so much "Bi" as in more they are more prone to doing things for physical pleasure

Homophobia wasn't really a thing until Christianity/Catholic/Islam became popular, before then people did whatever gave them the most pleasure

Where do you think a mass shooter would target; a place competent and well-armed people will be, or disarmed locations like schools, nightclubs, and hospitals?
Even so, numerous shooters are stopped by citizens with firearms and they get little more than 15 minutes on the air and a page in a local paper. The media at large only picks up on things they can push their agenda or racebait with.

The Kinsey scale is pretty much the current defined thing for sexual activity

Reality is humans are more of a visual feedback rather than a mental one, and we jack off to whatever we visually find pleasurable

You could be at a party for example, step into a closet for 5 min in heaven and then somebody walks in and gives you a blowjob, you get off, they open the door and it turns out it was a dude

Mentally you reject the idea then, but when you didn't know it was a dude you were just enjoying the sexual act

IE - Human sexuality is a nonsense shit SJW's like to pedal because they want to seem special for whatever they want to fuck, be it people of the same sex, opposite sex, plane girls whatever

This made me have a giggle. If these really are from the memorial service, then that's hilarious. Fucking idiots wear their fetish material to an event meant to mourn a massive loss of life.

Aren't people and Bonobos the only species that have sex purely for pleasure?

It gets better, BLM hijacked the event.

Didn't you get the memo?

If you want people to be more supportive of gay people you need to show them how normal you are by wearing leather assless chaps and being led around by a leash by another man in a dominatrix outfit wearing a leather bondage mask and waving a flag about how much you enjoy taking it in the ass

What, you wouldn't want them to be abnormal would you?

It's a mammal thing, apes will fuck male or female, other animals regularly jack off, dogs will hump something soft till they climax etc etc

Short answer, no.
Lots of mammals and birds masturbate, and dolphins, pigs and chimpanzees have been directly observed having sex for fun.
Chimps even pay for sex with fruit in captivity.

It's really 50 now?
I thought they reported 20 or something.

*pro-gay people

Any place where they welcome wetbacks so i can have a qt wife?

I get the feeling special part, that's been around for years. the rest kind of makes sense though.

He's gonna end in a mental hospital.
His mom dies, some other parent don't wanna take care of this manchild and then they going to put him in a mental hospital.
Already seen this history multiple times.

>>>/mexico/

i might make it in life

Check out the boxes

Everyone wants to feel special

Reality is everyone should just work on feeling like they're enjoying life

Some ppl get that being a doctor

Other ppl get that writing

Other ppl get that watching youtube series all day long

Life is too fucking short to waste what you "Could be doing", worry about what you can do to enjoy it

His dad's already dead.
He might end up back in prison.

I thought it was 49 but apparently its 50 dead.

also 43 injured or something.

I mean fuck I'm a big fat slob who's never quit weight lifting despite the pain it causes because I enjoy it, not because of various health reasons

Worry about what you do enjoy, not what you could be enjoying.

That's my life motto.

PPL who spend all their time on tumblr thinking up possible future microaggressions that could hurt them in the future are outright not only wasting their lives, but wasting everyone elses lives who have to deal with them when they eventually spread their batshit insane bullshit into their own lives

I mean fuck I was at a store and I said "God these prices are retarded" and some fuckwit lady said "I shouldn't say retarded"

So I said "Oh I'm sorry, these prices are goat fucking devil worshiping dance around a gutted pig retarded" and she looked at me like I just assaulted her bullshit narrow view of life, like I was supposed to instantly bow down to her or some shit

by making plane travel a fucking pain?

that shit was from the greeks and all the psychologist only read that story and try to apply it to all mental problems

shit country, come on user! If i were a muslim or black i could go to europe and have a qt white blue eye wife, tell me where to go if im a taco.

contaminating groundwater is illegal

Have you checked for whether or not you're Jake Rapp yet though?

I used to feel bad for chris but I barely knew anything about his life, only saw the memes and shit

But when I learned he let his own dad get eaten by parasites until he died I finally realized what a complete piece of shit this near-40 tranny faggot is

BTW he's making this video when he just spent like $700 in transformer figures

Only the single most documented human being in the history of planet earth.

look up cwcki

Unbelievable. This is a post by him June 14th, the same day at this video?

Because the places were shootings happen are gun free zone.

Who gave him a thesaurus? I had to look up what prevaricatively means

What the fuck is gonna happen to cwc if his mom dies?

ill see you in hell barb

he might actually grow up

Yeah I guess he'll have no choice to grow up. It's either grow up or die a homeless person. I imagine he'll die though because he'll spend all his money on pointless toys and not pay any bills.

its going to get those sweet patreon shekels

It's 50 counting the shooter himself, killed by SWAT

Jesus fuck, hes going to keep living with her body after shes dead, isnt he?

I hate to say it, but his mom dying is probably the last hope he has. If he can't make it after she passes, he'll never make it, but also the reason he is the way he is partly due to autism and partly due to never being kicked out of the nest. If his mom died, he'd be pushed into a position where it's either sink or swim for once in his miserable existence

It already is just that.

Some highschool kid made a documentary for his film class about chris and got like an A.

FUnniest part about it was the kid didn't know which incidents were pranks played on him or fake blog posts mocking Chris, so he treated them as actual facts, but the fact that he presented them as factual history in Chris' saga was still hilarious

One of us.

video games

Did Barb lose weight, or is that just accidental trick photography?

sage is not a downvote

That nigga doesn't need donations, all he needs is a pokeflute and his mom will be back to normal.

10/10

That woman and that dog are both dead

That isn't his mother

abandon all hope ye who enter here

Just let her suffering end.

well i guess dubstep isnt trendy anymore

Why wouldn't it be a comedy?
It's a complete autistic loser destroying himself in ever-escalating ways as he spirals into the abyss of madness. The simple fact that you're not him should be enough to make such a movie a feel-good flick.

man James Rolfe really let himself go.

Kill yourself newfag

I think Chris has transcended autism. This is something even higher.

I don't think there will ever be someone like him again.

nigger has a ps4. could get a hundred selling that shit.

So who will replace CWC once he's finally unfit to man the throne?

The media only picks up on things that will get them ratings. It turns out that if the gunman was gunned down earlier? It wouldn't be as a big topic as it is right now.

Considering that 50 homosexuals were gunned down in an act of violence? That rattles some SJW nerves. Considering that it's a muslim extremist who did it? RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE US PRESIDENTIAL PRE-ELECTIONS? OH BOY!

If you're openly a homosexual? I don't get why you wouldn't CCW.
If I could have guns? I'd already have a green and purple AR-15…

Gun ownership is going up. The number of people owning guns, however, is going down. Turns out that owning a gun becomes a niche hobby.

You can go back.

but user
thats exactly what they did with 911
they took the opportunity to invade and take the oil

He's got the devil's luck, user. Terrible things may happen to him but he'll never be deposed forever

you can shoot yourself in the foot by taking the risk and all
but if getting old to the person you love is worth the risk go to a "1st" world country on south america, avoid brazil and venezuela like a fucking plague.

Didn't mean to sage

Some cuckchan reddit tier forces meme that no one on failedchan should care about.

What are the odds if enough White Knights would actually be stupid enough to give him that money, that he spends most of it on legoes and toys by "accident" and his mom dies anyway?

Knowing how high his ratio of [being responsible/doing retarded shit] is, I'd say the odds are pretty high.

they never learn
I hope that place gets torched as well

If JJ Abrams said no Star Wars until gun control

he'd be fired.

and the star wars movies would be done in-house or by someone who wasn't a fucking idiot.

JJ is employed by Disney.

Fatties die quicker. They need more food.

you don't sound like you're completely new, but you're still very new
that's no reason to try and take a shit on stuff you weren't around for

Wew people are still probably gonna fall for his attempt at grabbing cash for his own good from his true and loyal fans :^)

I do like to correct you there, the disgust and getting rid of homo's (of all kinds) was around long before Christianity and Islam.
For example: the ancient Germans and celts used to tie up homo's and drown them in bogs. Other peoples from around the world, like the ancient Persians and east Asians used to and are still dealing with the gay's in varius way's, that usally result in the faggot's dead.

Whe have got a name for that: Perversion.
And taking animals as a moral compas to justify humans doing it, is retarded.

My boyfriend and I are going to be armed to the teeth when we get our own place, CCWs included. We also agreed pride rallies are fucking terrible, attract the worst form of faggots, and are a huge target for reasons above and aren't ever going.

Sage for blogposting.

White Knights don't give Chris money. The trolls do. They need the Chris train to get back on track and they're not about to let him slip away after waiting for him to return to the internet.

As for what would happen to Chris, either he'll be committed to a mental institution or someone will swindle the deed to the house from him and keep him comfortable as a living exhibit.

Just imagine selling tickets so that people can come see Chris-Chan in his natural habitat, peering through a two-way mirror to avoid startling him.

Unfortunately that's wishful thinking.

This worry is how it bargaining starts. You can't bend to the pressure. I went to Milo's faggot rally yesterday packing. At least two other people did.

wat

Milo went full "fuck Islam" in public yesterday. Might be a changing of the tides. Not even 9/11 got that response.

Glass that's mirrored on both sides. :^)

Oh, really?
Let's play a game, shall we?
> :^)

They'd just think he was an anti-gay terrorist and attack him

Fucking nice

He's not really justifying it though, just explaining it.
He didn't say in his example that getting the blowjob was good, just that it happened because it felt good to the guy on the receiving end.
Hell, you could even argue that the guy made a mistake by doing something for such short-lived pleasure that lead to remorse over doing something literally gay.

Oh. He just now at this moment posted about it.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/heres-everything-wanted-say-islam-yesterday-couldnt/

Video embed is the event itself. He shows up at 12:00.

Sage for off topic.

And now they are trying to silence him and Holla Forums is going "lol fuck that faggot, who cares". I dont even know anymore

I suspect Milo is a target of a lot of D&C on Holla Forums. He may be a miscegenating Jewish faggot, but literally nobody else with a follower count in more than double digits is willing to get up and tell Islam off to its face.

t. Holla Forums

Might have started as D&C but way too many people on Holla Forums fell for it

I don't like the faggot, but he's sometimes useful. the aut-right has enough problems with allowing bugchasers already though.

Good, he is a terrible human being and im not talking about the autism.

giving a mentally unstable person with delusions of grandeur this much attention didn't help, but the fault lies squarely with his parents

for god's sake, we discovered him when he lost a parappa the rapper contest, even after making 30+ accounts to all vote up his own entry, and then threatened to murder the younger sister of the winner. this is all before a single person ever trolled him.

"We" did shit aside from one or two exploits, from which he's learned nothing. He's always been a horrible person who's way too gullible, and the only person who kept both Barb and Chris afloat was Bob.

He should have died a long time ago
This is a fate worse than death

classic
youtube.com/watch?v=cEmM4JKZK8I

No, his parents did this to him, and he did it to himself. There are things Chris can't change, his very existence, his upbringing, his autism, and there are things he chooses not to change, his ego, his superstitious nature, his inability to accept fault, his lack of maturity, his rampant idiocy, etc.

To blame trolling for his current condition is erroneously simplifying the entirety of Chris-Chan. It was Chris's destiny to become what he is today. It would've happened with or without the trolls.

Actually his health record showed he had high functioning autism, the only reasonable explanation is either the health diagnosis is wrong or the most likely one (from what is observed from his parents) is that he devolved into what he was from his parents pampering him and giving him zero responsibility because they written him off as a lost cause.

Holy shit she is suffocating like holy shit.

I don't know who's more autistic, this guy or the people that have been making an entire wiki about his every move for around a decade. He loves the attention.

This is my favorite reality show

We were made aware of his existence in October of 2007. He made an ass of himself over the Parappa of stuff two months before that and was well on his way to absolutely destroying his friendship with Megan. Nearly everything we see with Chris today was already set in stone well before internet got to him.

If anything, the trolling accelerated what was already going to happen.

Why doesn't he sell the video camera or the fucking toys he has all over his room? This is his moms life, you'd think he'd learn to stop giving a fuck about the internet and just disappear.

Like holy shit just get a fucking job, thats all you have to do. Sell all your computers and all your equipment and toys and get a fucking job, then build up your life from there. Jesus Christ please save this man.

Didn't they make a new website recently just to organize their stalker antics? Kiwifarms or something similar. I've heard most of the people documenting him are as autistic as he is.

That's because he's lying. He's going to spend it on toys.

tbh user, he's probably just doing it for himself rather than his mum, there's people out there dumb enough to fall for it if he is indeed faking it

Do you think someone's going to hire him after all this shit online?

Googling christian chandler will bring his shit up.

if his mother dies, it will be a release.

I don't think people working at gravel yards care, or any low skill high labor job for that matter.

I'd say he could pick fruit on a farm but I don't want his shit covered hands on any food.

Holy shit.

kiwifarms is a truly autistic place. Reeks of reddit-style "I want to be un-politically correct but not actually offensive" and josh is the webmaster

Freud a shit.

sonichu.com/cwcki

you have a loot to read

ARMED AND FLAMBOYANT T-SHIRTS WHEN?

Nope. His theories were all shit, but his approach to psychology revolutionized it and was the gateway to it being taken seriously as a science. He's the reason we use the scientific method in psychology today.

The important thing is that there is somebody posting here who has no idea what he is. That's like sophomore in high school level knowledge. The fact that his theories were wrong does not change that it's pathetic for anybody to not know who he was, or to confuse Freud with Kinsey.

I know he's a fucking mentally ill retard, but why doesn't his mother just sell some of his toys?

I don't think his mother is able to do much in her state right now

guess it's genetic since dad's also a sperg

Yeah I don't doubt them being autists then.

Ehh… he doesn't have like a couple of brothers? If their mother is that bad, i'm sure his brothers would step in, no? Also, if they had some sense, they would institutionalize Chris and pay someone to take care of their mother, or send her to a retirement home.

I don't understand this fags, they complain about people having prejudices against them but they are the fucking idiots wearing fursuits, kinky leather clothes and skirts made with multi colored feathers on a serious event.

IIRC he has one (Cole) that wants nothing to do with the rest of his family.

Fucking really?

Retirement homes cost a fair amount of money, Not-Satan. I don't think the rest of the family even wants to spend one iota on the beluga whale and her pet tranny.

I see why Jesus kicked the Jews out of the temple, now. People like Chris just end up slaves.

I thought he had a brother and sister on Bob's side. IIRC, one of them is a dentist.

Imagine if he convinced his mother to pretend to be sick just to get money.

They'd probably split it, she is as much of a hoarder as he is. That's the reason why their house burned down. His room was full of plastic action figures and useless crap, and she made sure the rest of the house was drowning in useless stuff.

Or it could be serious, and she is actually sick.

Either possibility is equally disturbing.

Why did HW hired him again?.

He could do it himself. He is hand crafting and selling Sonichu medallions and amiibos on etsy so it's bullshit that he's too autistic to be capable of selling off some of the useless crap that he's hoarding, which probably adds up to quite a fortune.

Josh runs Kiwifarms, which have nothing to do with Holla Forums, other than /cow/ using the place to scout for lowcows

He was in his circle of loser friends from wchan. Turns out loser networking is not very beneficial.

So is his mom in with this scam? In the first video she looks like she's asleep. In the second she's just staring at him like she knows whats up. Also, 100 dollars for an inhaler? It seems like a load of bullshit.

My inhalers used to be pretty expensive. I'm an old oldfag and we used to cross the border to Tijuana to buy them there at 1/10th the price.

Did you get raped by men with sombreros and scruffy mustaches as a kid, user?

No, it was safe back then. The biggest issue was getting ripped off by unlicensed taxis that would drive the longest possible route and the scammy street vendors. Just for funs I agreed to one of the "take your picture next to a donkey in a sombrero" ones and the picture was in black in white on some ancient box camera. People would probably find that super trendy today though.

It's finally happening. What happens to Chris when Barb dies will happen to all basement dwellers when their parents kick the bucket. We should watch this saga closely.

Jesus Mexico would have been so cool to go to in the 60's or any of South America really before CIA fucked it up.

user…

Hope Feminists enjoying that diversity they love so Much.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/

Sounds like the beginning of a stephen king book.
It's so surreal to think that mexico wasn't a total shithole in the past.

The dumb ass can sell his PS4

Sounds like cr1tical

Keeping up on the sagas since 2007 and at this point, is there any question as to who is to blame for why he is the way he is? It isn't really the autism, or his parents who whilst they did shelter him a bit too much, they legit loved him in spite of everything, it isn't the trolls, or the tugboat that gives him no monetary incentive to improve himself.

It's just him choosing not to grow up even as his current life dies around him.

Japan apparently, they love Mexicans there for some reason.

Its his inability to cope with reality and the fact that he was coddled throughout his life.

I actually have a bit of experience in this as I was a little bit like Chris. Just no where near as autistic. Just a basic beta orbiter and such, the only difference is that the chick I orbited lost interest in having me around and I had zero friends + my family didn't care about me.

I had to come to terms with the fact that I was a bad guy in this situation, something Chris Chan hasn't even began to understand, and improve myself as a person alone. Its weird, I'm watching that Chris Chan documentary and its bringing up old emotions and how hard it was to express myself.

I also was a fucking amazing artist comparatively.

How did you escape?

Here's the docu, I forgot to link it

Family gave no fucks about me, plus 4chan grounded me in reality. If I was being a faggot you guys would tell me.

Is that you Yandev?

Who's that?

I I had the same experience, but I still have no experience dealing with practical, real-world problems. I am aware of the hell that I'm in and while I have the tools to escape now, I don't have any practice with them. I'll figure it out someday, maybe. Sage for off-topic.

Just jump in, the water is fine and you'll be immensely surprised at how lonely and human literally everyone is.

Like just seeing other people fuck up is probably the most liberating since you can finally live as a human being without condemning yourself.

It's how todays society is built, we have monetized human interaction and are shocked when noone wants to interact anymore.

Just watch or listen to anything old, it will probably speak to you. People used to be a lot more open about their emotions and would talk to each other, at least from what I've seen.

People act like they're perfect or smart or whatever, but they arent, and as they get older they start to talk more about it. Heck even among friends if you get them drunk they'll tell you their whole life story. Just go to a bar, order a few and start talking, its called a speakeasy for a reason.

Here, this rant describes what I'm talking about perfectly

youtu.be/ynnLCMppOls?t=2h7m1s

I can't embed it because its a time frame, sorry for the shit quality but its the only one I can find of this clip.

As a reminder, SSI income is anywhere from $200-$1200 a month, and both Chris and his mother draw Social Security checks. It's ABSOLUTELY likely that Chris has blown all of the money that wasn't spent on bills on frivolous bullshit.

Source: currently drawing disability with two grandparents doing the same.

CHRIS-CHAN UNCHAINED

who?

Thank fuck I've been browsing anonymous imageboards since I was young as fuck, and then dropped the longing of human contact after I started college. I actually feel real lucky that I'm not a lolcow now.

Can't wait.

You should try to be in contact with other people, there's nothing wrong with it. Though to be honest I've found myself a lot more acquaintances than actual friends throughout the years, I think that's just something to do with the difficulty in actually attracting people into my personal life.

I have legit high functioning autism and aspergers, and even this guy and his life story just makes me fucking cringe. (The fuck also gives other autists that can actually function in society such bad rep)

His conversion to being full on SJW is complete. He's used his autistic learning to become the femenist jew begging for shekels.

Alison Rapp's Husband
TL;DR
She cucked him so hard that he became a male prostitute, for other men.

His smell and the noises he makes would be too much for most people. He would be a fine exhibit after hes dead and his corpse stuffed.

That's some good advice trips man, but that isn't really my problem. I'm decent at human interaction, but I just can't be arsed to maintain a friendship. When I started college and I actually tried to be friendly to people I got a group of faggots together, but I really felt no attachment to them whatsoever and hanging out with them just felt extremely bland. Turns out normalfags are very boring people, so after a year and something I just stopped seeing them. I'd rather just take it easy on my own.

Start small. Do simple things at first like asking for directions or for the time to random people. The rest will follow naturally.

well now. I feel a little better about myself.

Anyone's got the webm of him getting pegged

You misspelled "terrifying".

God dammit, i feel nothing but pity for his whole life.

Here

Hi A-log!

GET OFF MY FUCKING IMAGEBOARD AND STOP WASTING DOUBLES YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

I miss it. I'm a desert rat and Baja's desert is pretty unique compared to California / Arizona and it (was) almost completely untravelled. Great place for wild wildlife and some plants that look like they came from Mars. But being alone and unarmed in the smuggler's run of a warlord with an axe to grind against Americans is not where I want to be today. I'm also not as street smart as my dad who used to take me. I figure if I wait, Mexico will come to me.

if we call the earth gay enough times, will it make someone jihad it?

It's amazing how less cartoony all these hardcore sonic autists became after they moved on from sonic to MLP. Like fucking Spax3 went from basement dwelling sonic nerd with a hardon against 4Konami and some Voice Actor to someone who looks like a cancer patient who's also a "progressive" brony cuck. CWC went from a cartoony stalker to a miserable sack of shit and a preop tranny.

You should see all the german kids who ran off to join ISIS whining about their regret.

My unending hatred for Abrams after Star Trek, Star Wars and everything else will never cease.

Well I now know where I'm going.

We can only hope.

Jesus christ, is this really the beginning of the end of Chris Chan.

His mother's other son hates her and doesn't want anything to do with her. His father's children aren't obligated to help, and likewise probably don't want anything to do with them.

In any case he's probably just making shit up. She don't look near enough dead.

The shame that mother must feel….

really good thread track thanks

I saw that for the first time a couple of days ago. I had been out of the loop since the whole pepper spray incident. Suffice it to say, I hadn't felt that much abject cringe and hilarity since cake farts

They forget that "JJ" stands for Jew Jew. Meaning he'd never turn down a shekel.

Source?

To be fair, those that died would likely find honor in degeneracy, so they are paying the greatest tribute they can just before full on poop dicking.

I was about to play with you a bit since you can find it by googling easily but fuck it.

Lana Rain.

If there's one good thing about having muslims flood the country, it's that these faggots will soon be dead just like their retarded buddies at the gay club.

SUMMERFAGS GO BACK TO SCHOOL, FUCKING HELL I HOPE YOU DIE AND YOUR PETS GET RAPED YOU FUCKING REDDITOR

I hate them more than SJW.

I thought they were essentially one and the same.

So are they that retarded that they cant apply for medicade? People that are dying can easily get enrolled onto foodstamps, medical assistance and other support programs instantly. They fucking jump the rails if its a bad condition.

that's actually good for Chris, coz when she's gone, he can not report it to police to keep collecting welfare for both of them, so he can buy PS Neo and PSVR to simulate his sonichu waifus in a custom build virtual world of autistic proportions.
nice.
maybe he'll upload the world so we can join him and fap to waifus together.

So your the same faggot who posted goatmom?

You give Chris too much credit.

So, just so we're clear, is Barb legit dying or is this just another autistic ploy by Chris to get people to give him money?

Ok so I looked into this more

This fucker spent all his money on toys, when his mother could have used that money for medication, and now he's begging ppl for money?

Two words:

FUCK OFF

I am also on disability (Schizophrenic) But I've spent a great deal of my money lately on shit just so my mother can live

I've bought oxygen monitors, batteries, a laptop so I can keep track of her appointments because she has cancer and 4 other diseases and I have to keep all her files on hand for every doctor visit, walkie talkies so I can communicate with her at any time of the day because at least 6x a day she loses the ability to breath and I have to rush and give her medication, along with various other things like snacks or anything else she desires etc just so she'll be happy

And this fucker spends all his money on toys and is now ebegging instead of putting himself second TO HIS FUCKING MOTHER

I hope he ends up back in jail and he gets raped so hard his dick falls off and turns into a vagina

Fuck this man, fuck everything about him

To top it off there is no doubt in my mind I think the only reason he's seriously worried about his mother dying isn't because he loves/respects her, but when she dies there goes whatever financial stability he has left in his life and he's afraid he can't buy toys

The dude is beyond fucked. Look into him some more if you wanna see the limits of how hard you can cringe at humanity.

Chris-chan is just another SJW-level fuckstain to me to be honest

Do a little investigation on your own since tards on this board like to cry about one thing or the other without really knowing anything about it.

"Reddit" is a catch-all boogeyman at this point regardless of whether or not the behavior could even be attributed to a Redditor. It's an easy way to tell if they're a recent 4chan migrant if they cry Reddit at the drop of a hat.

Come to kansas, we've been welcoming illegals with open legs

Nobody knows for sure, what the videos shows is that she is clearly in terrible health, but some autists from kiwifarms called on a welfare check and aparently she responded and said she was fine. Mind you, she might just be lying because she doesn't want any gubrnmnt people on her house. Whatever the case, if barb is really dying or this was just a ploy to get more free money by either of us, we can still see that barb is pretty much dead already.

Chris chan is fucked beyond redemption, but his parents have part of the blame for who he is today, I feel sorry watching barb on these vids, but really, she is the only one to blame for chris being such a fucktard. Well she and Bob, but bob kicked the bucket already.

Where do these fuckers even come from?

Plebbit or 4chan. Another candidate is voat.

Barb makes her grown son bandage her horrific ass lesions, is so lazy she got infested with scabies mites, and a narcissistic pack-rat. He current condition is one of her own making.

I know user, but just look at these videos, she just looks like a poor little granny. Whenever she deserves it or not (which she does), it's really not nice to see such an eldery person in such terrible state.

There is a rich history behind CWC. This liberal manlady facet is merely the newest he has overtaken, and it'd be foolish to consider this newest iteration at face value, even if it has lasted for quite some time.

Imagine a person who can take part in any community and somehow turn into one flavor of the worst case scenario a member can become. This is CWC.

He is not only inept, he is phenomenally and universally inept. If there is a wrong way to act, he will intuitively act in the most wrong way. If there is something to misinterpret, he will do so. If he can, in any way, draw the faintest parallels between his rather simplistic and almost cartoony worldview and whatever is presented to him, he will consider them entirely equivalent. And he is never, ever wrong.

Chris is a treasure, and I just hope he lives long enough for the next worst thing to come along, so he could provide insight into the horrors the future has to offer.

The black one looks like an actual orc in this picture.

Nah fuck her, every terrible person was once a baby.

'Pack-Rat' is Chris' term, what she really is is a hoarder. In fact I think trolls actually tried to get the Chandlers on that show Hoarders but obviously the Hoarders people couldn't get them to sign the release

The black one really is a monstrosity.

Pick one

4chan knows who CWC is, has to be reddit

The homos need to leave.

if you come to a place where people regularly post trap and futa porn you can only be 99% hetero at most

Isn't there a claymation movie about an autistic, middle aged, shut in man that sends letters to a little girl in Australia? I imagine it would be like that.

Trap and Futa are both 100% Hetero, there's nothing gay about either.

pictured user's home

good. Unfortunately, a decent proportion of those probably identify as something other than "cis" too, and that's bad news indeed

I actually feel even worse than the faggots who got killed because they didn't deserve this shit, no one deserves furfags.

Fuck off and admit your faggotry.

you know, for as long as I can remember we've been saying that 'this is the end of chris-chan' or 'he'll end up dead sometime this month', but time after time he manages to just barely survive.
I bet the bastard'll survive for so long that when he does bite the dust all the thread about it will have nothing but 'literally who?' posts.

That's right, it isn't gay because I'm still sexually attracted to the feminine ideal and not the masculine body. That would make me gay.

stop lying to yourself user, because you are not fooling anyone here.

At this point he's less Nurgle and more Slaanesh.

Haha
Good memes dudes, amirite?

I'm gonna need a source on that .gif

spoonfeed me please

No. Lurk more.
and/or get ready for futa

Nvm I got it.

Also does Rondo Duo have an English patch? My moonspeak isn't super great.

It hurts how similar all autists are.
I have an older brother who's the same strand of autism as Chris, he's basically a 12 year old boy in a fully grown man's body.
His mannerisms, everything, it's painfully relateable.

it does

has your brother tried to be a woman yet?

Made my day, user.

Not yet, but I wouldn't put it past him

You have two choices.

You can buy him Estrogen, and sneak it into his food.

Or you can buy nicotine Patches, apply them to him where he can't notice them.

Then Estrogenize him, fuck him, and live the dream of trannification drug-addled incest that is the core of the tranny fetish medium in 2d.

Or you know, drop a few samples of Mercury into his food or pillow to watch him achive the true hyper apex of autism where he literlaly cannot function outside of cold emotionless stillness without a single given instance of human instruction like that one girl who was living in a closet with her senile grandmother whose parents had died and were rotting in the house as she was kept in the room with them to watch.

His blood is already toxic with a polluted metal like all unfortunate autists, so you might as well lobotomize him for your own twisted benefit.

That or you can just torment him by destroyign anything he tries to build because autists operate around a constant fluctuating order that if you impede upon or prove otherwise will send them into a H.P lovecraft protagnoist state of total meltdown.

You see, Autists build an order in order for them to make sense of the world, and anything that changes it is literally Like Cthulhu waking up and raping everyone except it's just you telling them that metal sonic will never, ever, ever get the recognition he deserves and sonic heroes was his last chance to be remotely relevant in nu-sonic and that he needs to feel closeted and shamful about his hobbies and actions so he won't leave a footprint in his maturity.

Seriously, don't get him to draw, he can't do it, it's impossible for them to do anything but trace, they cannot into structue lines, and his handwriting is probably basic as fuck to the point where cursive takes him much more time to do than it would a non impaired individual.

You need to make him hate what he is so his loathing turns to pessimism and eventually elitism so when he goes to the chans he understand immediately that each board is the definitive way a topic should be discussed, due to the fact that he gets benefits from the community far much more than any other place on this planet, because there is no appropriation, narrative or thigns to held it back, just people pooling in on one topic that saturates him in a optimal state.

Chans are like, a network of purifiying filters for each and every topic that can exist, How much has anyone else given up on other sources of communication for the chan equivalent?

He will see the Chan as the the ultimate expression of order and structure, and will slowly mature over time.

The easiest way to season an autist is to make him hate what he loves over one tiny detail wher ehe will move on to the next medium until he no longer has anything to use, and he searches in the past for what he seeks, discovering chans and the like.

The negatives is that he will probably be the most depraived deviant when it comes to porn possible, not even barring the once- a month/blue moon use of CP due to radioactive exposure to loli.

Slaanesh is about excess, achieving perfection, ecstasy, everything which is opposite of him. He's a fucking plaguebearer
One day Christian will look in the mirror and will only Papa Nurgle smiling at him.

BY MALACATH!

mary and max. second film that managed to pull tears out of me. beautiful film.

What do they do with him once she dies? Do they put him in a home?

Is she dead?.

Chris just uploaded a video a couple of hours ago saying that she was fine thanks to the suckers that donated, but he now needs 200 bucks to pay for his electricity bill. The ride never ends.

I think the funniest part in this is that his speech skills haven't improved from the time he was eight

R-really?

I honestly don't know if he qualifies for that. He might be on the streets.

Die

He'll have his house for a while. At least until he burns it down again

worst part is, his mom might actually really be dying. It might not be totally inmediate, and the 100 bucks surely weren't for asthma medication as he claimed, but as we got to see barb is as much an this side and in the other.

He just saw his mom in terrible health and decided he could use her for ebegging. Barb might be with him or this or not, but that doesn't change that fact.