youtube.com/watch?v=U1h-q-q9Y-A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Too bad.

Plebeian, milk is for the weak.

you mean spoonfeeding edition

Yawn.

Shame about those implants though

She not only refuses to make a good video, but also ruined her only redeeming feature, her body. Idiot.

oh antisatan trips! what is the best way to get into Steins;Gate?

This is a post so bad, I have decided that it has to be some sort of post post-irony, just to cope.

You have to get really, really drunk first.

Play with your phone and your microwave, and all will become clear

filedropper.com/thisbetternotawakenanythinginmeraw

In case anybody wants to make their own

Okay.

well okay then

that one seriously needs to be remade with a pace that actually matches the music.

Freedom will always prevail tbh edgy nazis

Nice digits

That's the ticket!

This is now an Ika Thread

:^)

I unfortunately couldn't handle playing with NC anymore and I'm taking another extended break

Their stupidity is just awe inspiring

plot twist Wes Ceaven was dead all along

triggered

I mean look at the fucking shit I deal with

my condolences

What region?
I'm in Emerald, in the faction "Main Batallion". Really chill Brits mostly who work together well.

I'm on emerald

I deleted PS2 so it won't tempt me for the time being and going to play other games on my backlog, I can only take so much NC pain before giving up

Also only reason I started making these max montages is because I kept being accused of cheating

These I made however because PPL keep calling the Gorgon's shit when they're anything but shit

I mean do these look like shit to you?

Nice, you're great on MAX.

Would play max myself, shame the guns cost too much.

Also found your channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCpk5PxXdS8BAwjimIZYdfgA

I've just played shooters pretty much since they came out

Like a natural skill now

Ika is love, Ika is life

This was easily the weirdest thing during double cert week

I've made another of these videos before in hopes more ppl would run repair sunderer

Not much luck though

Whoops, never mind, I play on Cobalt instead, not Emerald.
I play on Emerald whenever Ross Scott from Accursed Farms has his monthly play session though.

I knew this game was bad but like shit

If it's any consolation, it was this video that convinced me to spend the certs to get the gorgons for myself.

Harasser runs as the max in the back are now 12x more fun, as the boombox does the heavy damage and keep the damage going as they try desperately to repair their doomed lightning.

Really wish they kept the old sound effects for them though. The new gorgon sounds lacks the bite they once had.

Did someone say Ika?

Holy shit ha

Yeah the videos are more about shit that works vs just "LOOK HOW COOL I AM WITH DIS MONTAGES DURR DURR 720 NO SCOPE"

It what the hackusations that caused me to make the current montages just so I could show ppl I wasn't hacking, and just my load outs so they could do them as well

And you know, as a max, always aim for the other max's head

"OMGZ HE WAS SO MEAN TO HER!"

Why?

Maybe if it was 2500 pounds to go on a date with somebody I have no fucking idea who they are, what they're like etc

Equal money I'll put that shit towards a car, at least its more dependable than some out of the fucking blue relationship I'm supposed to be on with this lady

Squid Girl is a shit fucking anime that belongs in a dump with Oreimo.

I mean fuck, ppl keep saying "Max's are easy mode" when they're big slowly lumbering targets

LA's and INF'S are this games easy mode

o-ok user

anybody has that maxpayne webm that was starting with "i always liked this intro" or whatever he was saying?

So much wasted effort for a shit game
'Dark messiah had better kicking abilities in all aspects

EXTREMELY LEWD

I fucking loved it, the games problem is it goes on for way way way too fucking long

I think single player took me 40ish hours, but that's because its so fucking huge

WHY

Jesus fuck user I haven't seen perversion like this in my whole life

As someone who loved /f/, it's suffering. I heard there was an exploit around flashes, but what exactly was it?

It was to change the URL when you opened the flash. Didn't bother writing it down because I downloaded them anyway.

I might be remembering it a bit hazy.
But from what I recall it was believed that Bui somehow set up an exploit on imgur that would cause people to access a SWF file of a dancing Pikachu on Holla Forums. This SWF would make people constantly ping Holla Forums and overloaded the servers I think. Something along those lines.

I think swfchan has some swf to webm tool that might help.

topkek , they lasted 300 years + change

what is this cracka talking about ?

You should go fuck yourself user
I hope your waifu gets NTRed you Cuck faggot

sauce?

He also thought invading Greece was a good idea.

Can you at least get a trip so we all know who you are?
And so we can all ignore you globally without having to watch you avatarfag

Welcome to 3D, enjoy your stay. I hope mine is short lived, myself.

it's just a prank bro

Ika is love, Ika is life

What are you doing, nigger?

I dont know user

hello darkness my old friend

Psshh, lrn 2 meme, kiddo. *unzips Hitler*

Anderson is a supreme meme.

The worse Part about being an Ika poster is that there is no pictures of nazi ika

Also Ikas in its final season

I guess you have to look harder then.

Seriously, how can you not want to vote for Trump even more after watching this video. About any campaign against him does the exact opposite.

Some people are homosexual.

You mean like you? Sure.

Lel, that would mean liking 3D at all. 2D can't be gay, stupid.

All of them will die.

Don't go committing any hate crimes, user :^)

how the fuck did he fail to capture Greece?

Ran out of Pizza-power, his troops spaghetti started spilling out their guns.

its got grafx tho

I am gonna need some fucking source up in this bitch

howlsfm.tumblr.com/

i guess i'll post some actual Holla Forums webms

japs are weird

Post better alternative? Or should we just wait for Hitler?

Not to mention your own engineers will NEVER repair you.

I love when people post this image, reminds me of webm related

I'd still rather vote for trump.
Also

Stop posting that webm in every thread. It's shit.

I like it

he will ban videogames

good thing i got a long backlog of vidya and downloading everything i give a fuck about. Hell i might even learn moonrunes and import shit.

what is the source. is this an edit?

i hope thats fake… hillary is on the forefront of video game censorship and has been since she was the 1st lady. i remember reading about her bullshit in game informer magazine. good thing video games are considered art now and cant be censored as easily.

I've only posted that 2 other times before. here's another

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

kek

That's three times too many.

in america, sorry for everyone else, where are you from? video games here are protected art in the US and therefore the bill of rights applies to it as a form of expression, making it much more difficult to censor.

user, where the fuck have you been in the last few years?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457

yeah, you are right, he will let people have fun playing solitaire and rapelay

He did want to give his entire army blowup dolls, so I'm sure he would love 2D waifus.

America is the center of this shit. I've never seen a game in my country, but the US always seems to be in the center of the storm when there's talk of censoring.

Why can't americucks understand that they're freedom doesn't exist? Are you this fucking delusional?

NoA has censored every single release in the US this year and the one before, and most likely the one to come. Jesus christ fam

i dont think you know what censorship is. name 1 game that was censored to the american public. self-censorship doesnt count, and neither does public outcry. im talking about censorship, not marketing and pandering.

name 1 company that was fined for producing a game that was considered too violent or too sexual.

"I've never seen a game censored in my county"
sorry

Could you move the goalposts more?

Yes it counts. It's the dumbass american public that gets duped into following even dumber trends like social justice or "muh violence in games".

Every single fucking time. It's been 30 years and you faggots still haven't stopped.

What the fuck is going on here?

now i need to know more

Are you actually retarded? Ah what the fuck am I asking for, you're american, of course you are.

It's been a while since I've seen one of those.

a company changing the content because they want to increase their sales and worry about company image isnt the same as a government fining a company for selling a certain product based on its content.

by that logic censorship is when a director limits cursing so he can maintain a PG rating for his movie.

talking about the american government here genius. government cant censor our games, nomatter who gets into office. its a protected media.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Video Games are and always have been an exception to the rule.

There's plenty of examples of the US government changing laws and amendments to fit their shit. Don't think it won't happen here.

it currently cant happen. it could have in the 90s, and early 2000s. but since it was declared a form of artistic expression and officially recognised by congress, its ALOT harder to censor. as i stated earlier.

they would have to either change video games status as art, or change some law that would also allow them to start censoring books and newspapers as well as paintings and movies.

Ya wish

change what? make video games not art anymore?
or make it so they can also start censoring books and movies?

They can't legally force them to change it. But i'm sure they can "heavily suggest" they change it if they needed

President can't do shit, ever heard of checks and balances? Even if they did pass legislation against it, because it's a protected medium the Supreme court can rule that legislation as unconstitutional and done, it's been killed. They'd never change video games being a form of expression either, because the precedent caused by that and whether other forms of expression could be revoked of their protection would be ridiculous.

By joining the war 3 - 4 years before the Italian army would actually be ready for any kind of warfare against anyone who isn't Ethiopia.

Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association
law.cornell.edu/supct/html/08-1448.ZS.html

"Video games qualify for First Amendment protection. Like protected books, plays, and movies, they communicate ideas through familiar literary devices and features distinctive to the medium. And “the basic principles of freedom of speech … do not vary” with a new and different communication medium."

they may be able to "coerce" companies to not put that shit in a game, but they cant penalize them if they want to. nothing is stopping me from making a rape/murder nigger simulator and selling it. before that court case, that may have been different, but since? its no different than writing a rape fantasy book.

gamestop and target may refuse to carry it, steam may refuse to resell it, i may get hate mail and harassment from feminists, the news can smear my name all over, but the government cant do anything to me.

Requesting the D-Va getting fucked.

cute

Those are actually pretty good lyrics.

Made me feel.

Here

Seeing this webm, I gonna play stalker for the first time, which one and what mods should I pick Holla Forums? Mods should be reasonably vanilla.

Original song by SR3L, if you like nightcore, hes pretty good.

That's pretty good.

If you are playing STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl? Download all the patches and the Zone Reclamation Project fix.

You don't need mods for Shadow of Chernobyl on your first playthrough, only patches. Mods are for later.

The first one i played was call of pripyat without any mods and i had a really good time with it. Still the only one i've played but it at least put the series on my "must play" list.

Seems like people swear by pic related.

The first one, use only a patch that fixes game-breaking bugs.

gave me a giggle mate

Hate crimes cannot exist, by definition. Slaughter of faggots is purification.

Reported for intl spam.

Gary Johnson is the only electable candidate

I wish.

I am severely disappointed

I think the best iteration of this joke is the one from the /lit/ compilation.

Deus Vult!
We’ve returned as conquistadors!
(In Timori Dei!)
And we know it’s the will of God!
Convert now!
Unless you are a filthy kike!
(Then you’re going to burn!)
It’s not hard when you’ve read the Bible!
Whooooaaa!!
Deus Vult!

You’re both more retarded than liberals.

I am sure the candidate that will get only about ten percent of the vote is going to be president

I don't know that one but nice dubs

fucking kek

i fucking lost it

3DPD not even once

attack on titan moe edition?

user are you alright?

that 2002 VN, looks like is from sogma, maybe a remake?

Jesus Christ this has to be fake
No man under Heaven should be so mentally disturbed

What a great gondola webm.

This is literally what Europeans and Australians have to go through every yearly police raid

Never too late to immigrate to the US and receive a complementary shotgun

but only if you're white or asian

doesnt jesus loves everyone?

nice trips
jesus prefers white people because they're more beautiful

Every human.

I envy your reality, user

Only if they get trips

Is this satire or what?

Pretty sure this actually happened.

i know! its not a cartoon, its anime, why cant they get that right?

Beautiful

LOL this guy can't get a break

wftv.com/news/local/7th-former-casselberry-employee-sues-ex-police-chi/26838146

YO NIGGA WEWUZ KINGS N SHEIT I SWARE TO GAWD NIGGA

Just going to say this. Thats an asshole move. Shes just a little girl and you disrupt her sleep. Im all for adults but dont do that to kids.

L-lewd…

The hell is this?
Wakfu movie or something come out that I haven't heard of?

The French are a perverse people

I've never heard such a punchable voice.

BUMB

They're fucking with him right?

Some anons translated the Dofuc movie. link over at Holla Forums

Fug

of course

Why is it only English speaking voice actors that don't give a shit? Even these French voices seem to actually be exerting effort.

Having watched that episode of weird weekends i'm 90% sure that these niggers are genuinely that retarded.

what the fuck is this shit you little bitch where is the real 60fps version you fucking faggot i will rape your body until you become braindead and then i make you devote your life to the russian orthodox church

can you post the 60 fps one pls?

I'm going to need a webm of the last minute of this

youtube.com/watch?v=U1h-q-q9Y-A&feature=youtu.be
make it a webm now

Already have you covered, fams

I tried my best user

Tupac killed an officer because one was intoxicated and they were drunk beating up some dude.

Wow. I just looked it up after having never heard about it. They were drunk, and smashed his window with a gun (which was stolen from an evidence locker)

I'd have shot them too. I gotta say tupac was in the right, even if i don't like his music. Good thing it happened in the US where those two sacks of shit could get put down in the street like the animals they are.

Tupac was pretty based.
He wanted to the black community to take responsibility for their own lives.

Boy i didn't know Trump is such a fucking piece of shit

I'm surprised you didn't say that you've returned as Jihadists

Quality posts

good

sauce?

eat a dick man, how in the fuck is that 2:36, 250x250 video 7.64mb?