YEMEN THREAD

I don't see much talk here about what is going on in Yemen, and it's a very interesting topic especially since it gets basically no coverage on mainstream news.
So share your thoughts

bump
ive found yemen to be an incredible way to get normies to wake up. none of them ever have a clue about it, and it shows the norms that there is quite a lot of important things that are purposefully hidden by our MSM. i used to work with some yemini folk. they liked me a lot because i hated isreal. they were good, honest, hardworking people, and most of them had extremely good english, considering how little english speaking resources they probably have over there. ive actually found most shia to be pretty fucking redpilled. guess it comes with the territory.

yet another fine example of the deep state selling both sides guns and starting a civil war.

I'll bump as well as I have not seen a thread on this in a long time. Last time I read about it, Saudi Arabia was getting fucked up and had actually lost a town/village inside their own territory.

good. someone ought to push those faggots shit in

I was banned from Holla Forums once for making a thread exactly like this except about Yugoslavia.

Yemen has been memory holed hard, hasn't it? Of course, unlike Syria Yemen is completely controlled by the Saudi kikes so there is no need for msm regime change kvetching. I pray every day for houthi victory, they're lizard eating arabs but at least they aren't controlled by the kikes.

because alot of people on Holla Forums from former yugoslavia think thewhole collpase was because of their "patriotism" and "independance" rather than CIAs bullshit like NED lasting since the 70s, and if you tell them otherwise you hurt their feelings.
also yugoslavia is a classical case study of US D&C and media bullshit, so burgers were offened too.

So whats the deal with yemen? :>
Any general info?
Seeing as they fight Saudi Arabia theyre the good guys.

Also isnt there a way to press Trump for clarification? Afaik he launched an operation there in february that got one soldier killed

not much to say

This seems topical since North Korea is in the news. The missile that the Yemenis hit that Riyadh military base with is related to Iran's modernized scuds; the design of which has origins in North Korea.

The Houthis sure are an anomaly among Arabs in that they've retained the training the US gave them and show a basic level of competence.

thanks for the summary

The Houthis are a lost Prussian tribe. They wage war like it's their full time job, never saw that many guys wearing rags and flip flops laying down accurate cover fire, with proper fire discipline, proper hit and run tactics, proper infantry push, etc…
It's like peering into a different dimension, were snackbars know how to aim and are disciplined.

Also the troll is strong within them… ("all you need to defeat KSA is a lighter").

The US never trained the houthis, it's a recent movement, worst goy on the block, friends with Saddam, the Hezbollah, etc…

The US can't train it's own army to be competent half the time, there is a reason why the USMC hates the army, don't want to hear about training with them and is the one ending up doing the actual work… EVERY third party force that was trained by the US has gotten it's ass kicked. It was true during the CW it's still true today. Many countries are good at shaping militias/army to be half decent (Russia, France, UK) but it's something the US never got the hang of it.
The Houthis are locally trained, which is why they don't suck, bunch of hunters from warrior clans, that think of warfare as craftsmanship.

When your entire regiment revolves about some abstract, completely bullshit "muh freedom muh equality", that is to be expected.

gay

FAKE

I've seen videos of supposed "tactical nukes" being used by Saudi Arabia on Yemenis but I don't know much about it. I imagine it's fake and just pandering. The explosions are obviously real it's the validity of them being "nuclear" that quiestion.

My other thoughts on it are that I definitely support the Yemenis and those who fight against the Saudi and Jew Semitic garbage.

Why are we still selling weapons to these assholes?

Underrated.

If the US had trained them they wouldnt be competent burgers cant fight for shit

Houthis have a hillariously brazen flag.
From top to bottom
Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam

That's nothing.

Sniping with a sniper rifle is for normies tier.
Sniping with OG-7 rockets is where the challenge is at.

Daily reminder that guided munitions are aimbots for guys that can't aim…

The Houthis have gained the upmost respect form /k/ and liveleak

Holy shit, and they don't even seem surprised or excited by it when they start preaching.

you don't have a fucking clue what's actually going on there, do you?

Not the Houtis kicking their ass, it's Iran Muds and Hezbollah. 2 US field armies lost to sandinggers with korean era weapons. Imagine what Hezbollah would do to ZOG? Fucking Saudis have tens of billions in ZOG weapons, ZOG training, and still getting asses beat.

They do receive support from Iran but to say they're not the ones doing most of the work is completely ridiculous. You told another user he didn't know what was happening over there yet you follow that up with a retarded general statement of your own.

Would you say YPG forces don't deserve any credit for their success against (((IS)))? Even if I take into account the US support (airstrikes, equipment, training, SOF units fighting with them) I still have to give them at least some credit.

watch until the end…

the other anons were discussing Us arming and trying houtis. That is called "no idea what the fuck is going on." Of course, they are fighting. But their training and weapons is Iran Quds/Hezbollah.

and what is going on there?

Unlike you we don't take reports on the subject directly from Mossad.

oil nigger

wew
are you saying the things i recaped in are somehow related to oil?
damn, man i could have never imagined the (((arab spring))) had something to do with oil?

seriously dumbass, every jerkoff on here knows its about the petrodollar when it comes to the arab world. i just told the other guy what happened between the arab spring and today.
stop trying to be a smartass

The Houthis fathers that taught them how to fight received US training. Yemeni competence started with foreign support against marxists otherwise they'd still be incompetent and losing ground to Saudis.
No shit it was called North Yemen.

You can never win a war against the populace. They will hide among others and use the same tactics as the North Koreans. Hit and run tactics to slowly demoralize and kill you. There is no winning this. Even if you occupy their land for decades to come with 2 soldiers on every street corner, they will slowly kill you, through traps, through suicide bombings, through hit and run shootings etc etc. You will have to kill plenty of innocents just to keep your established occupation force in there. Every time you kill a innocent person, their family becomes radicalized.

With no clear task other then "muh democracy" you will never win over the populace let alone the "politicians" who will put up a facade of interest in democracy, they will bicker in endless discussions never able to reach a consensus among themselves while secretly taking your bribes to their freedom fighters to kill your soldiers.

Guerilla war has no end, it is to damage you and to destroy your will to fight. If these fighters are supplied from a outside nation that is thriving, you will never win. The only way to win is to genocide 95% of the populace. Their future generations will know the truth and might still rebel.

Bump

The only peace for your enemy is a carthagenian one

Nice double headshot by a yemeni sniper.

https: //twitter.com/SOSYALlST/status/859159547893690369
(If anyone can grab the vid on twatter before it's taken down).

Too bad he only clipped a third guy in the foot, that would have made a nice two bullet investment.

(Notice the nice 2s hanging time for the bullet to cover the distance, it's a 1000 yards shot if they're firing some 7.62. Also they clearly work with one spotter, probably the camera man and one shooter. As usual very professional for a bunch of guys in rags…).

The Yemen Arab Republic WASN'T supported by the US… on the contrary the US directly fought them and refuse to recognize them for a decade.
South-Yemen was commie but that didn't make North-Yemen magically into pro-US, they were a non-commie revolution backed by Nasser egypt (and loosely by the soviet union) that ousted the pro-US, pro-Saudi monarchy in a lengthy civil war, killing British and US advisers by dozens in the process.

South Yemen and North Yemen were antagonistic widely because of clan and historical differences, not because of bloc issues. Militarily they both belonged to the USSR side…

You can add the Yemeni monarchy to the (long long long) list of movements/governments backed, equipped and trained by the US that got their asses handed to them.

Looks like that seems to be an actual philosophy of peace. Hate jews.

Are you talking to yourself or is something funky with IDs