Battlefield none

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QPlMR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are the french even living

I can't even get angry anymore, I'm just going to tell you to not make threads with no possibility for meaningful discussion.

not going to pay a single cent for any of this garbage

breddy gud
Reminder that from a commercial standpoint, no publicity is worse than bad publicity.

I hate video game devs.

I thought all the Black soldiers were the French?

are you implying that what you said isn't the default attitude and you had actually considered buying anything from EA?

Apparently Russia isn't in it either, which begs the question

"Who are the ottomans fighting?"

You know what would be cool? A ww1 game where its just Serbia vs AustroHungary, and you're fighting for the independence of Serbia.

I really don't fucking understand, are the Germans just gonna fight the British and Americans? Doesn't Dice know that the French did almost all of the fucking work in WW1?

>It's not disrespect of the french army guys, them being DLC means they will be better than the main game ! It's a special treatment !
That's what they're actually saying, holy fuck.

wew

The black soldiers are American. The Americans refused to fight with them so the black soldiers were deployed with the French regiments. The French never gave a shit they were black because in the trench because they were willing to die with them to defend the French soil. And now the French are being treated as second rate to them. I mean, there's the story for diversity if you wanted one.

Bam. Its both a tale of diversity and not disrespectful to the French soldiers of WW1. That is better than the slop they've shoveled us.

I believe there were also screenshots showing niggers dressed in German uniforms.

Didn't the Britbongs try to take Istanbul? Plus they took palestine and gave it to the jews.

I think there were German uniformed Africans in the African theater during WW1?

so is there just claps and krauts then?

You can't make this shit up.

The screenshot I remember was most definitely not Africa (muddy, wet ground) and he looked like your typical african american, not just a conscript african. I'll have a hunt and see if I can find it.

hey what are you a nazi

Yes,but the screenshot he is referring is in the Western Front.
The weapon used to kill the Niggersoldat was a MP18,which it means weapons aren't locked for faction.
Every bit of news and screenshot that comes out,more and more this game become shit.

I wish Verdun had the budget of EA

Americans, Brits, Germans and possibly Italians and Russians (possibly from the reveal trailer.)

Africa isn't a cliche desert user. It's possible it was north Africa.

Well that would raise alarms. What, were they planning on infiltrating german trenches with black soldiers?

Please do, this has the potential to become major rage fuel.

wew lad
i mean i knew dice was shit at everything including history of this shitty planet but damn

Is this behavior demotivating you to have any enjoyment from the mp or sp?

So…overhyped shit people will throw in the trash?

It was in one of the E3 battlefield threads. I knew I should've fucking saved it when I saw it.

I should've been more descriptive, green grass with mud. I'm away Africa isn't all desert, but this definitely stood out as an European setting.

Also, these fucking kikes did this because they know people are willing to pay $20 more for Day 1 DLC that wasn't in the base game intentionally, making the game as a whole more expensive.

tl;dr making people pay more for the whole game

Yes Germany had colonies in Africa, Namibia and East Africa come to mind. The Germans used local recruits as militias lead by white German officers.

But none of those fought in the European war theatre.

FUCKING FOUND IT.

Maybe they're doing this for the American fans.

In the US you NEED black characters, it's an unspoken rule. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.

So make them American, not fucking German.

Gallipoli fiasco I suppose. They fought with commonwealth troops.

BTW did you know there where more french troops fighting in that campaign than there ever was of ANZAC?

Russians are out too,Italian and Austrian seems in.

Battlefield is a propaganda tool at this point,BF3 had the iran/iraq enemy and BF4 the chinese.

I'd fix it with time travel.

When Omar is hunted by LAPD he flees into a building where he discovers a strange machine.

wew bruh
stay pleb

Which is why I'm speculating that it's part of the African theater

I was about to bust my ass apart but the I realized
Which is both good and bad;
a) it's not nigger germans in the main game, thus not held to historic standards because multiplayer, which is fine
b) what if they refuse to let you pick your soldiers race like Rust does, which would be shit

But there's a Russian Armoured train in the trailer? If Russians are out then what's it doing there?

I don't know user,DICE being complete hacks? Here is the news:archive.is/QPlMR

To be fair, it's not historically inaccurate because the Harlem Hellfighters were a notorious group among the Germans. It's also just a video game, and it's not like this is the only piece of WWI media out there anyways. You're over-exaggerating.

Wut? They were American,they are famous for two reason:
-they were some tough niggers
-it was the first times niggers weren't used only to dig trenches but saw actual fight.

it's not o.k if it's trying to be accurate

Oh.

OH BUT WAIT

What if the French and Russians are in the main story of the game, but you have to to pay money to use the French and Russians in multiplayer?

Could be.Which would mean they are in the base game(soldiers and vehicles model and weapons) already but blocked behind a DLC.
EA is outjewing itself with BF1

Imagine it. On-disc DLC where you have to pay to unlock stuff on the disc is old news; in-game DLC where you have to pay to access stuff that's already been in the game is the new hotness.

This is the next evolution of Jewery in video games.

About 50 years from now, kids will be taught that WW1 was won by niggers.

I'm imagining it,and i can feel only pain.

C'mon, no, need to be that pessimistic user.

Life was here before us, It'll be here after us. Just set back around 2-3 million years as all.

In 10 years we'll all be dead if my plan succeeds probably anyway.

What a faggot.

ID:5cf3ad

He deleted the post,what a fucking fag

(((5cf3ad)))

Extremely embarrassing.

Doubt he'll show his presence in this thread again.

Kek,user 5cf3ad being a faggot recorded for posterity.We will never forget your fagginess

I dont know man, they often double down

I could believe that the Apes and mudshits have taken over and they lack the ability to record anything and also the likeness that they'd burn all records whether out of spite or to keep warm

Godspeed you nigger.

I bet they don't even have Princess Patricia's , the best fighters in the war.

that makes perfect sense, actually. the biggest army would attract the most enthusiasts, and only enthusiasts buy dlc.

My inner /k/riegsmariner is raging hard

im on the phone i need a jew pic!

I already didn't care, thanks for making me care less.
Sage because no actual content.

Your tremendous optimism rustles me, user.

Get ready, because BF1 is full of forgotten or experimental weaponry that barely or never made into WW1.

Daily reminder that in a single day of WW1, more people died than in all invasions from the War on Terrorism combined.

And in a single battle of WW1, spanning months, more died than in the entire Vietnam conflict.

It was a genocide, an european-genociding machine paid for by capitalists and jews. No wonder people looked for drastic measures afterwards, on both sides.

Knowing DICE they will butcher the weapons and everyone will be hipfiring Maxim machineguns

Forgot pic

Forgot it again sorry posting from mobile phone

I refuse to believe this hype for BF is real, it must be all paid shills. These nigga's pay money to have a bunch of stoned celebs play their game, i'm sure they wouldn't mind paying a bunch of interns to shitpost about battlefield all the time.

Black soldiers in WW1, ugh….

Who's hyping?

They were a joke

I believe it may be all the normal fags who "switch over" from CoD to BF this "generation".

Is maximum jewry just the zeitgeist of current year?
What's next? Is blizzard going to announce warcraft 4 with human DLC?

It's "sacrebleu" and no one uses that expression in France.

It's a game made by pozzed people (Sweden), they only care about having black people in WWI.

Poor french army, first our shitty President (François Hollande) let a bunch of kids running and jumping over their tombs during the ceremony, now this.

Fuckoff to SA goon

Well they might've made some Germans on the front into niggers so fuck it maybe the Armenian are black now and the Ottoman's white. They tried to turn the Sami into black people to piss on Frozen, I wouldn't put it beyond them.

Shut up faggot, before I poz your neghole

But it plays like a fucking modern military shooter while using guns that are more appropriate for a WWII shooter.
We can get better than this, and we fucking deserve better than this.
Kill yourself then. It's only one life.

Kinda ironic now when you realize France is becoming a black country due to all the black people outbreeding the whites and others, and the white women intermingling. There tolerance sure did a lot for them.

Not really related to the game tbh, but was interesting to think about to me.

I could be wrong but didnt germany recruit blacks? I remember seeing old photos of black Nazis.

Isnt it amazing how we were all offended by Oblivions horse armor bullshit 10 years ago, offended by the on disc dlc by mass effect 3 not too long ago, and now its considered commonplace for this to happen? If true they're locking entire factions behind a paywall for multiplayer.

Typical bullshit.

Millions of French died in WW1 and the Americans got in late as usual.

Yet what do we get? African-Americans.

Thank you based dice for allowing me to live out a good Ben Garrison fantasy.

i see what you mean user.

WWI music is so cheery. It's really horrible contrasted with the war.

They've already showed LMGs being hipfired and SMGs as regular weapons that half the soldiers use. Everyone also has a sidearm too.

You better hope it works you nigger.

French had Colonial units deployed in the western front, but Americans I think had a few, only two of which I knew actually served, and that was along side the french. The rest were detailed to logistic duties.

Wrong war, user.

Nice historical accuracy you have there Swedecucks.

I really dislike how many automatic and semi-automatic weapons are being used here. It feels completely against the theme of WW1 to take the most obscure weapons of the time, and putting them front an center just to keep the gameplay the same as the previous titles.

it certainly is the most popular and this is how people will know WW1; half the German army being black shooting semi-autos with no trenches.

Still historically inaccurate.

I don't think multiplayer needs to hold itself to historic accuracy.

Nice forced meme..

I still want to know what that rapid firing semi-auto rifle with a 10 round magazine capacity was supposed to be in the demo.
Everything about this game is wrong.

They could at least try.
Here's an idea; since this game is known for having those retarded "out of bounds" areas that kill you. Why not make a game mode that consists of one side doing a bayonet charge and have that "out of bounds" area move along with the officer.

They don't have to. It's not selling itself as a WW1 simulator and it's multiplayer. It would be nice if they did but it's multiplayer so I don't see that they really have to.

So No Gallipoli I assume
Its not WW1 in my books without Gallipoli

Americans, and many others refused to fight with blacks or arm blacks for some good reasons.
Now, not to go all Holla Forums on you but here you go a couple good reason not to have blacks.

1. It was quite a few generations ago and these were still mostly African blacks, it is not a coincidence that the North half of America never had slaves, it is because they fucking died of under exposure to the sun, they get cold too quickly and would need additional weather gear and more food while also being worse marksman (reaction time is linked to computational capacity, this is why Asians are so fucking good at ping pong and dance dance revolution)

2. It was acknowledged that the Africans would have no resistance to European Continental diseases and that they would become breeding grounds for typhoid or bring back some godawful old school plague
They were of course, quite right to fear such a plague it turned out.

all real guns, with varying degrees of fuckery.

fuck off reddit

I know I was wrong to do this but curiosity got the better of me.
I went on the official forums to see what the normalfags are up to and chesses christ of a pogo stick I have not seen that much retardation since I worked retail.

You call someone a dummy and its a bannable offence.
Everyone is already asking for more shit(guns,attachments,cosmetics etc) and complaining how slow the game is.
Worst of all every form of criticism is met with 'hurr ids jast a gaem lul' and 'get a lyfe and sdop tagign tigs so serious'

Holy shit do I realise how much I love you guys every single one last faggot.

I hate this so much. people that don't care about history shouldn't make historical fiction.

It's jew sponsored history rewriting.

Well to be fair you'd have to pay a frenchie to stay in a fight for more than ten minutes without running away anyway.

I love you too user, I can't fit in anywhere else after being on imageboards since I was 13

Normalfags are holding back human progress and evolution.

That's bluddy optimistic. It's probably a battlefront reskin, which is why everything is so fucking gaudy looking.

bravo bravissimo

I think you mean a WW2 skin posing as a WW1 game

This, whole game looks like a generic ww2 game especially with so many tanks driving around

Am I being memed?

To be honest guys I am kind of optimistic. From the footage of the game so far people confirmed Bad Company 2 style destruction as well as ttk being quite low.

If this will anywhere close to Bc2 I may just end up getting it as it was best Battlefeel imho

yeah, thos inbred island monkeys deserve all the paki muslim mass rapes they're getting for sucking so much jew dick

He's probably talking about the inevitability of a Nuclear war, user.

Actual good idead user.

But that would be intelligent discourse about racism, we can't have that. It has to be forced down people's throats in the most stupid way possible, otherwise it doesn't get anita stamp of approval.

youre a racist asshole whos jealous of big black penis hence your hatred of people of color

What's the next step of your master plan?

I wonder if we will have Hitler DLC

Is stefan molyneux still the weird leader of a little cult who says a bunch of sane things and then occasionally goes batshit insane?

This is some real horse hockey.

He's totally going White Nationalist these days, but I've known of him since the old days, through the de-FOOing, "one facking dollah" and the scandal with his wife.

He is, or at the very least was, an eloquent cult leader. He puts out some "good" content, in that it's well researched and produced, but treat him like a viper.

What happened I decided to check him quite recently out after people started memeing

Seems like a very eloquent sane guy or am I missing something?

Are you fucking stupid or just very naive?

Can you elaborate. Just repeating the same word over and over again doesn't really explain anything

He can argue very well, and for good reasons. Cult leader types of course are extremely good at convincing you that they're sane, preternaturally so.

I never liked him as a person, as I have a keen sense of when someone is just a fucking snake. To sum up his past, he has extreme mommy issues, and essentially crafted a philosophy around not being spanked ever again that went pretty much beyond full AnCap, the Non-Aggression Principle (NAP). You can read about it more extensively, but I don't think there's any point, since it's fucking retarded/insane.

So, essentially, he was gathering a following of the usual crowd who are into this shit, all highly intellectual of course, and then began telling them to "de-FOO", which pretty much means cutting people out of your life who don't agree with NAP.

His wife is a psychologist and was passing on his teachings to this effect to her patients, and lost her license for it. He doesn't allow it to be talked about.

But yeah, he has come out with WN rhetoric recently, but he's still the same man, so it could just be crafting a new appealing message, hiding the trap under some leaves, so as a rule, you can watch his content, but never buy into his shit too deeply.

Ah cheers. He did mention the not spanking and not aggression in his recent videos but since he describes himself as philosopher I just see that as a beta cop out from manning the fuck up

i saw 'france' and 'black'

EA is being EA again what else is new.

2/10 would not shill for

Were the games after 1942 any more moored in reality? That's the only one I really played. I mean, if they're not then why the fuck are they making a big deal about accuracy?

Battlefield Vietnam was great.
Especially the soundtrack that you could play in-game with the vehicles and everyone nearby would hear it.

I dunno man 2142 and bad company 2 are mighty fine in my book.

Bad company 2 is still alive till today.

If you want something to live, i.e. good games, why talk about gangrenous limbs instead of actual good games?

It's Holla Forums's version of the retarded finding themselves in good company. It's why these communities deteriorate.

he means that the niggers were notorious among Germans as adversaries, you dumb fuck.

kek. Americans didn't do shit until the tail end of the war - why the hell aren't they the DLC?

garbage.

Sure they were, considering the vast, vast majority of them were rear echelon pack mules, with the Harlem "Hellfighters" being one of the few exceptions.

Jesus Christ, this worship of niggers and blatant aping of history is getting pathetic.

I'm excited, but I just like larger scale battles and no other series goes after the really large scale battles. The Codverts really seem too excited about this. It looks exactly like a reskin of BF4.
If anyone has any good not dead games in a similar vain I'm all ears.

Laughing at things that suck is one of the best ways I have found to amuse myself. And they keep finding innovative ways to be bad.

>>>/reddit/

While the implications are fucking kek worthy. The fact that the French aren't in the base game is fucking pathetic.

That's somewhat like how Verdun works.

I wonder how this will sell in France.

Oh wait, the native population has been replaced with dindus who have no ancestral ties to WWI anyway and who hates France so nobody gives a shit.

This is why they can fuck with history and get away with it.

WE WUZ TRENCH WARFARE N SHIET