Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing teen into threesome

How Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan: Police report reveals girl claimed star made her give him and his bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would 'beat her head in' if she ever told

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/410064-women-protest-sexuality-rules-dangers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is pedowood about to be uncovered?

Would this even be possible if her parents raised her to stay in the kitchen like nature intended?

Is he jewish? If not, this is a false allegation. If he is a kike though, its true.

he is on mother's side (can get israeli citizenship)

Really? Fuck sake

sucking two dicks in a row doesn't qualify as a threesome, champ

Dude it's fully fucking uncovered
Everyone and their old aunts and grandmas literally know now
Jewwood is done. Dead over killed finé
Gas this weird crypto rapey kike

this honestly just sounds like a groupie whore who got pushed past her limits honestly, also the difference between 16 and 18 is almost negligible, and certianly not pedophilia, not that I'm trying to defend hollywood libshits, but pedo is a word with a meaning, stop turning it into tumblr tier newspeak

That doesn't make sense, it's (((matrilineal))).

Wait. Fuck. Misread. I'm so sorry Anons.

user under than 18 is not acceptable

This. Reminder (((weinstein))) (((louis cuck))) and (((frankenstein))) admitted to it. Plus they're (((jews))) which makes them guilty of something already.

Fuck yourself puritan cunt.

How old are you

I didn't say it was. But it's not pedophilia.

Fair enough but i think we can make exceptions for hollywood no?

16 is the age of consent in many states and countries.

He's done

Doesn't make it okay

It does.

It doesn't sweetie. That's one of the reasons why the world is full of dumb fucks

It does honeychild. Impregnating 30+ hags is one of the reasons autism and other disorders are so prevalent in modern society.

It was real in my mind.

Honey having to fuck a 16year old or younger or a 30 year old and older doesnt work

This isn't a rational argument.

Sugar 16 works just fine and is in fact in the optimal age range to impregnate. Facts>Feels.

nah the optimal age range would not be knocking up someone in high school and 18-30
you are cancer

No, we are actually witnessing the feminist takeover of Hollywood.

Wait until you see what a REAL regime looks like.

Whenever Gloria Allred pops up, I automatically assume it's a bullshit claim, even before Moore started fighting it. Gloria has a a long and sordid history of attracting and representing bullshit clients.

Serious question: do you think spontaneously jerking off in front of a girl is innocent, flirtatious behavior?

t. good natured american simpleton with 10% nigger dna, who ultimately believes the system is right and can't accept that the few actual rightful pedo accusations are being followed by an anti-male witchunt

why are burgers so reluctant to accept that they aren't white? they have to know that they aren't what with their crowing about being the great melting pot.

actually you're supposed to get pregnant before 25 for optimal health, you butt blasted cunt

Wew lad. I'll take that as a yes.

Wait, let me translate this into american:

Enjoy the increasing number of dumb shitskins europoor

enjoy raising a Chris Chan, you ass mad roastie

t. forever alone

that pic is a meme

they are self-aware

You know this is just a scandanavian undertale website right?

Holla Forums here, I've taken a break having awesome sex with my black boyfriend just to post this so you better appreciate it.

rt.com/op-edge/410064-women-protest-sexuality-rules-dangers/

Is Zizek right?

fuck off pedoshit

go back to your containment board

Nothing to see here, people. Move along.