cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=PDF4_wQd-tA
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/dallas-tx/
dynamic-designs.us/hyper.shtml
dynamic-designs.us/zenki.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_induction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/suicide/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK WERE THERE 20 FUCKING THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uh nah.

Hey everyone~

How was your day? I think mines went pretty good!

Hey fags how's life?

GODDAMMIT HOBO!

Come to the cytube for some Bob Ross.

Wew.

Morning everyone~

Whats up with all the fake threads these days.

Can't you faggots keep this shit somewhere else? This has absolutely fuck all to do with vidya.

I'm going to kill myself because someone told me to.

Just hobo being a faggot.

you fuck off.

Do you think that the gun control nutjobs are ever going to realize that their demands are literally impossible in so many ways and won't do anything?

you're welcome
don't forget to choose your favorite method only on
>>>/suicide/
the number one when it comes to ending the pain

Fucking this. You fags are so goddamn cancerous.

Please?

how do I into this circlejerk
I just wanna be comfy and play vidya and hug my waifu

Tomboys are the best but you are the worst at promoting them.

I shall only go into Cytube for Tomboys!

WHY ALL THE THREADS?
someone's gonna walk the plank for this

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Make me you faggot.

What the fuck is going on? Also, what's everyone else up to?

Whats up with these fake imposters?

Get fluctuating depress, self regret, and the constant urge to fucking kill yourself

They hope to just slowly add more and more laws so that in a few generations its gone.

Thats why you can't let them get an inch.

Whos your waifu?

I forgot until the last second, sorry!

You shitpost hard and you shitpost fast

Well at least I came out as bi to the family and they had no problem with it, well mom doesn't get it, she was stalked by a lesbian when she was younger and is homophobic, I think she chooses to just ignore it at this point.

Goddammit, I mean yea ok its an old tv and monitor but ALL 3 AT THE SAME TIME?

Fuck me.

jesus that place is depressing. I want to help them.

Good morning lads.

I think I'll try the shotgun to the cranium. Sounds like a great method for life removal.

Watching you get annoyed gives me a reason to live so until you stop I will continue living.

Not even trying.

Whats up user?

There are several circlejerks that intersect this thread.

First, you have the avatarfags that stick to the threads.

Second, you have the cytube circlejerk.

Third, the IRC circlejerk.

Not sure how the /4am/ board is doing, but that's another potential circlejerk.

If you want to get in to a circlejerk try forcing yourself into one of these groups.

This is nothing but a thinly veiled >>>/r9k/ thread that's only allowed because Mark is a fucking autistic faggot.

Trigger me timbers!

Just Hobo being a fag as always.

Tomboys are God's warrior race.

make sure you position it correctly, otherwise you're gonna feel a little sting and just collapse instead

are you going to bully me?
peko from DR2

hi, Im new to Holla Forums, what is the point of these 4am threads?

Not much, lad.
I just broke my pipe in half and burnt my leg, so it's up to a good start.

They can take guns from my dead body.

Maybe next year?

Pretty good wbu?

i seriously hope you guys arent plebs

you might as well consider
>>>/suicide/
if you stoop that low

Comfyness.

This tbh fam. Mark should just ban us already so we can finally kill ourselves.

Does it really matter as long as I die?

See

Do they realize that taking away guns or banning a certain type of gun is literally fucking impossible in a country like America?

And besides, the white house has enough conservatives to keep the second amendment safe

I seriously wish that Cytube didn't get replaced with that shitty hipster program.

8/v/ was great.

For about 3 weeks I was getting random static/flickering on my 4 month old tv. I was pissed as hell because I just got the fucking thing. Googled this problem like crazy and found 0 results for my particular problem. Today, on a whim, I changed the HDMI cord and the flickering stopped. Fuck life.

Figure this is the spot to blogpost so /blogpost

you seem like a pleb
>>>/suicide/ will fix your pleb problem

Yea I bet you feel real in charge buddy, the real reason these threads are allowed is because Holla Forums would be dead without the shitposting crowd, go to fucking reddit if you want serious video game discussions you repugnant faggot

I have no idea with the thread thing.

This weekend!

She looks pretty cute. Whats she like?

What kind of pipe?

it does
gotta go out with style, not just a bang

We talk about stupid shit in our lives
Why don't you stick around

youtube.com/watch?v=PDF4_wQd-tA

Comfy music.

user I hate to break it to you, but apart from your shit taste in music you also have shit taste in people

This post gave me cancer

Literally no one likes you and no one ever did, fuck off with your gay statue pictures and end yourself.

I have no idea why I didn't embed that, anyway what's everyone playing?

She's nice, if not a bit intimidating at first. There's a really gentle person under the cold surface

Not really. Most are cuckservatives who don't give a shit. Hell they are stepping in line with the "ban people on watchlists from buying guns" thing.

Least it wasn't something bigger!

Mine did the same, I'd have to change the channel a couple of times until it would stop.

roleplaying avatarfag

Well if I wanted to go out with style I would go to the city center and allah ackbar. At least I'll be doing something with my poor pathetic life and get mudslimes removed.
Hey fag. Where's the vidya threads that you promise us?

I can't stop shaking. I want to die. My anxiety is through the roof right now. I can't sleep and I'm fucking exhausted.

So yeah things are pretty shit tbh fam.

advice noted.

To be comfy and to work on gaining control.

>>>/suicide/ is the only fix for you

I had a very nice smoking pipe that costed me like $50. Turnt it on and then it just snapped.

Starting with me and you will fit in naturally.

Nothing anytime soon that will be good.
But I am finally back with my vodka-chan so everyday is a good one.

Heresy Ritsu-fam, well ritsu since you are not my fam anymore.

Yeah the word is valkyrie or angels.
OR sisters of battle

it was more of an order, private
now head over to
>>>/suicide/
get your gear and make me proud, soldier

Another one for fox grils.

Have you considered going to the one circlejerk that we don't even noticed called >>>/suicide/ ?

Here's some vidya

Sounds pretty good!

How long you been with her? Own any figs/daki etc?

What. And what flavor tobacco you smoking?

I was too busy looking at my tomboy sorry.

What else is new? :^)

Yeah nigga! I decided to just bring two of my FoW decks instead of that whole Vingolf thing. It's gonna be my Pricia deck and my Vingold Water/Fire deck.

Good taste user! Peko was my second favorite, Mikan being first. Ibuki was third.

I wish boring shit wasn't getting spammed in the cytube constantly these past few months. It used to be fun. We will always remember the golden age of Breen.

fast and smooth ban kek

the only good thread to check out today

They'll conquer the world. And we'll all have our own Tomboy wife.

He likes BORING games as well.

you're gay

I may have slept all day but today was kinda comfy.
My mom wants us to go to the Trump Rally in Dallas but she's having second thoughts because she's scared the muzzies will attack us.
wasn't one ban enough?

Fuck off hobo.

90% of them are steaming hot trash fuck off weeb faggot

Nice!

Did you start playing FoW cause I recommended it last year?

WHY

I actually enjoy much better than a lot of shit.

She's not popular enough to get any merch. Only things I've seen are these tiny ass figures, smaller than nendos and not nearly as cute.

Mikan was alright. Sucks chapter 3 was such a huge cluster fuck. I have no evidence but I'm pretty sure some late in development rewrites fucked it over

Turned it on, set the tobacco on fire
Bright Virginia is my favorite one.

I don't know why she'd vbe scared either. if a sic or nigger lays a finger on any of us, presses can be charged and we get money.

Do it
Be a martyr
Fan the flames and expose the left wing

undertale

hope she is not wrong
it's a great day to die, is it not?

and 10% is good games that you need to checkout

800 HOURS OF BOREDOM!

Well of course the niggers and spics aren't a threat
But those muzzies can either bring a CHILD KILLING TACTICAL ASSAULT WEAPON or just make a fertilizer bomb

Ahhh that really sucks. I'm lucky Ritsu was on a really popular show.

WHAT. Is it electric? What?

You know thats not what I mean!

wrong board

I said 90% I enjoy a few too but most of them have turned based combat and that just bores the fuck out of me because there is no fun in using whatever attack is most effective over and over until you win in my opinion

More like 5% mediocre, and 5% worth checking out, if you like that thread so much go back to it faggot

Lies will only make you a bad person.

I was looking forward to the robot uprising, but the tomboy uprising sounds even better.

You are in Texas, bring a gun to it and shoot any limp wristed protester that tries to attack you.

Whatever it's called when you set the fucking thing on fire english isn't my first language, sorry

I actually don't

The only good JRPGs have been discussed to death. May I recommend you a good genre called the 4X genre?

Have you ever considered >>>/suicide/ ?

I like this picture but that's because I'm a shallow faggot.

this tbh fam.

Without games to play I've been sitting around downloading pics of Ritsu for like two days now.

Ahhhh oh! Ok that makes more sense.

You lit it!

I like perique blends for pipes. Its pretty tasty stuff.

Ritsu is great. I like Yui on merit of being so retarded it's adorable but Ritsu has tons of charm to her

Sure did. I don't have anyone to play with though, so I've completely forgotten how to play :y my cards have just been sitting in my desk for the past 4 or so months now.

Yeah, that really kind of made my head spin. I just like Mikan because she's yandere as fuck. I really liked Chiaki too I shed a few tears when she was chosen as guilty. Fucking Nagito. Why do people say he's the best character?

I haven't played Island Mode yet, but I'll probably get around to that sooner or later.

spread the word of suicide far and wide
grant others salvation the way only and angel can

I like that filename

You just don't like turned based, I gotcha.

Tomboy one world gov, soon.

Thanks! Yui can be pretty cute but shes not really waifu material in my opinion. No depth unlike Ritsu.

I haven't played in about the same amount of time honestly so it'll be fine. We can just read over them while we eat lunch or somethin.

original, donut steel

If you like Mikan, her island mode ending is cool.
legit spoilers
you propose to her
Peko had me at the end of chapter two. Teared up and everything

You faggots aren't quite as bad as the waifu circlejerkers but you still need to kill yourselves.

But this is a waifu circlejerk! Look at my waifu shes the cutest!

Already drunk.

I will fam. I will make sure to cleanse this board of all cancer. Only cancer can kill cancer.

You're pretty good.

Speaking of which. I know this very interesting place on some website called "Ayychan". It's a strange place full of interesting people. However there's this one board on ayychan which is really useful to find who you really are. Find your true self underneath your own perceptions to what people truly view you. This board will help you unleash your true potential. Release your spirit in turn will become stronger. I believe the board was called >>>/suicide/

I beg to differ.

What you drinkin shizune?

are you fucking new?
the waifufags at least keep their shit semi vidya related
this is just fucking cancer

You guys are alright. I might hang out here a bit more often. I have nothing better to do while I'm up this late
Goodnight

10/10 best cripple best taste

11 dollar rum.

Why am I even sober?

Weak as piss, try harder

Night user~

Cya next time!

I still don't get what you were talking about earlier

To try gaining control.

what are you listening to user ?

Don't make me walk over there and steal your drinks, faggot. Nice mousepad by the way. I got something similar for my waifu.

Works for me. If i'm able to bring my bag in, I'll have my Vita with me too and I'll let you play Senran Kagura or something

it's all good. I already accidentally spoiled myself on that while reading on her Wiki page. After I beat the game I was still a little confused at first about who "her beloved" was, when she flipped her lid at the end of chapter 3. Then I felt really fucking stupid once I connected the dots. I loved during the very end though how Hajime's eyes change from that Cancel sign/no symbol to being crosshairs. Also how his eyes turned red and his hair white, a sort of throwback to when Kiyotaka "transformed" in the first game.

That looks pretty good! It premixed with something?

Lies.

How can you get one for someone who isn't real?

what could be more befitting a song than this
>>>/suicide/

Oh boy. Do I have an oppurtunity for you. Would you like to go on an introspective journey in which you will discover both your true self and maybe who my waifu is?

Ahri was fun in LoL before it turned to complete shit.
Have to nerf everything so noobs don't rage quit

You disgust me.

WORLD GOV SHITTTT
Tomboys will just liberate us and create warring kingdoms since they are all too thick headed to sit down and work together.

I am drinking vodka tonight, not drunk yet.
What alcohol % is that?
I want cheap rum.

But how do you gain control without vodka-chan supporting you?!?

Shut up, I'm already gonna post a thread soon

How long you gonna be able to hang and its Saturday right?

Be more subtle next time

Then I'll have nothing to do with my life.

You guys are literally cancer

You guys will at least banter back when you rightfully get told how fucking cancerous you are. The waifu circlejerk gets legit triggered. It isn't much but it puts you guys ahead by just a but.

whats happening ?

Hey guys.

You bet.

I know but % per dollar is great.

Come over then. Go to the blue north east valley fish n chip shop outside the primary school.

Nope, but I'm mixing it with shitty cola.

there is no banter to be gained, this place needs to fucking die
and where else but
>>>/suicide/
would you find the perfect solution for any problem you might be having
join today, leave never

Because causing your waifu to suffer as she tries to get out of the friend zone is better?

Works for me.
That only works if you're not an alcoholic.

Nigga they're there because they want your love.

I bet we're exactly the same.

I finally stopped those crappy pills so I can drink soon. Gonna be real nice.

doing her a favor and killing yourself so you can join her in the 2D realm would be an option

What subtly? I was going to give you a quest of epic proportions in which you may find how much you know yourself. Would you like to know more?

Hey my man. I heard this new hip place and I think it's the place for you. You see this one random friend I met about 10 minutes ago recommended it to me and I think it's a great place. I believe the place is called >>>/suicide/ it's a wonderful place where you will meet upbeat people who are highly optimistic and care for who you are.

Fug. That's too far away for me to be bother.

Today is my birthday

does that mean you passed your stone?

You're protecting their purity. Preventing them from falling into hedonism.

Their is no purer or more chivalrous cause.

Happy birthday! Are you doing anything special?

let's celebrate by reminding ourselves just how short life can be and head over to
>>>/suicide/ as suggested!

happy birthday !

Happy bday user! Doing anything fun? Getting any gifts? How old are you?

You posted that picture yesterday!

Happy Birthday!

You can do that by doing it right with your Tomboy GF.

Birthdays are a fucking scam
Get out you fucking dickhead

I actually like Huey Lewis & The News. I binged a few of their albums, and Fore! really is their best one. Sports is pretty good too though,

Yeah, definitely Saturday. I don't know how long it'll be though. Easily 2/3 hours, I'm hoping for more than that though. Just depends on whenever the rest of the group is ready to leave really. I'm gonna push for us to get that at 10/11am though, if possible. I can't give you any definite times yet though.

You could celebrate today by going to >>>/suicide/. Just hang your coat on the rack and kick off your shoes. You will be welcomed with a warm welcome. or several corpses.

I did.

I don't tell you how to live your life.

Also why do some of the actually good looking games Ubisoft pushes out come from smaller lesser known branches of the company? If those guys managed to make an indie studio and made the same games, a lot more people would like them.

Happy Birthday!

Only 11 standards but I'm a light weight and dilute it ~50-50 so it does the trick.

Did your cock-baby delivery go well?

Where do you even live?

Happy brithday, faggot.

I don't have a disgusted enough picture to show how horrible you are.

great taste my fellow gentleman.
>That only works if you're not an alcoholic.
Alcoholics goto meetings, vodka-chan will support you no matter what.

why would you ever need to mix anything under 40%

No it means I want to drink.

Its a pretty small mall so you might need to figure something out.

Still waiting

Happy Birthday!

>I actually like Huey Lewis & The News.
So do I.

Well, you said you wouldn't mind a threesome with a guy so…

I doubt it would make me feel better.

You don't even have a waifu! You can't judge me.

there is more than just three guys to have a final cuddle with over at
>>>/suicide/
join today, and never be alone anymore, or rather never BE anymore

At least I got a download I was wanting to do out of the way while it was still up.

Usual heads up for any anons interested: Hyper Iria (SFC) and Magical Vacation (GBA) have had fan translations released, and AT2's Retranslation is now on Beta 4.

If it makes you feel any better, I prefer girls over guys.

Also, Yakuza 0 is coming. You excited for it?

But that would make her cry since you kill yourself anyway.

Tomboys are pure love, their purity will never be in question since they can only love the one they are bound to by the red string of fate.

my fucking nigger
ihow far are the translations?
the sequel on DS is really nice, but kinda short

What kinda gameplay they got user?

Not too far from the octagon. I got shit in the morning anyway and I'm broke so I can't get pissed even if I wanted too.

This user gets it.

Yes we can. Have you considered meeting your waifu in heaven? The good people at >>>/suicide/ can help you on your way.

wew
I'm the one nigga against gay shit faggot.

Don't change the subject you degenerate.

Drinking with me would though.

Acting as an outside observer I can judge you.
And I do as you are a heretic.

cry tears of joy since she's not bound to your beta faggot ass anymore

Fuck off.
I still love you though.
no homo

>>>/baphomet/

You'll never understand until you find her

nu

no it wouldn't

rip /baphomet/, you died far before your time

tsk tsk, let it all go back to where it came from
the dirt and the earth
become one with it
>>>/suicide/ today

Yes

user, stop projecting yourself onto others.
Wouldn't it be better if you took your own advice too?

once my work is done
but there is still souls out there that need to be guided back to Gaia
until that is done I shall not rest

It's done. Apparently on an initial 1.00 release now, but could potentially see more down the line for potential bugfixes. Apparently the audio has some issue when emulating though.
Better yet, play it on a GBA flashcart because the sound emulation bug makes the music unbearable.
Comments taken from the page on Nicoblog.

Magical Vacation and AT2 are JRPGs; the west never saw Magical Vacation, but we somehow saw the sequel, Magical Starsign on the DS here.

Description for Hyper Iria from Dynamic Designs

It actually about the same size mall as the large one here, maybe about 10 less stores. It won't be a problem.

So apart from me who's planning on going to the Trump rally later today?

I like how you're about as autistic as the people in this thread. I remember when you used to write edgy poems to go along with the link to your board. Don't forget to make +50 posts like last time.

Goddamn man, why are you such a sperg?

Where is it at?

Can't, unless it's in central AZ. And he already won our state easily.

I do understand, the fact you are a failure for not having ever good piece of art of her the moment you feel for her.

How will you know until you try?

I would but I am in a different country.

In Texas

It won't trust me.

I cannot fucking wait, I need to know more about that fucking school and Ms Madeline

I'm just making the thread end as fast as I can
might be its own form of autism
make sure to check by
>>>/suicide/
you feel like the kind of person that really needs it

Hyper Iria sounds pretty fun. Is it turn based or like top down shooter?

Oh ok!

I figured your town being so big would have larger malls.

How much have you had to drink tonight? That made no sense

Dallas.
it's at Gilley's, a 92,000-square-foot entertainment facility across from Dallas police headquarters on South Lamar Street.

You're funny.

almost forgot.
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/dallas-tx/

toppleb

Fuck

You never know till you try.

Not enough.

Should travel there just to see the protestors chimp out.

One would assume, I did at one point. But all the malls are either overrun with niggers 24/7 or are smaller than the one near my house. Spoiler alert: the mall closest to my house is overrun with niggers too, not as bad as the other malls though.

I will watch the stream. Hold up a sign with 4am or a hobo drawn on the back or something.

Fucking commie greens I swear to fuck. My week of being a wageslave was all for nothing.

You should try leading by example then.
I am sure people would be much more willing to follow you if you end yourself first.

I'll have you know Lucifer is an upstanding fallen angel, his only crime was too much love and jealousy that drove him to despair
maybe you can meet him in the after life and see for yourself
>>>/suicide/

I know. It's genetic.

Well get to it, your liver ain't gonna kill itself.

The small east mall has some niggers and is near the nigger part of town but its not too bad. East tn doesn't have the same problems as your home.

Fuck that

They're fucking everywhere

already posted in the pseudo 4 am thread, but what the heck
finals starting tomorrow
mildly annoyed since i won't be able to excuse myself from one of the exams, just because i missed 2 homeworks. my grades are more than good enough if it wasn't for those two
also have to study for the other shit
and i'm convinced that i'll fail 1 or 2 of the 5 exams. 3 is enough for you to have to enroll all over again, which is basically more than a year wasted, and i've already got 2 exams from the last semester that i need to redo
and the exams right now are between very short intervals of time
like, we have 2 exams tomorrow, 1 on saturday, 2 more sunday, 2 wednesday, 2 more next week (managed to excuse myself from those) and 2 more at the start of july
and to top it off, my ass still hurts
god damn, i just want to drop out and get a shitty manual labor job. i don't care if i'm surrounded by gypsies and shitskins, i'd still prefer it to studying

Why? Is he trying to win Morrow over since Rato's out?

Nicoblog has it prepatched already. It's only like 8 MB or so.

Scrolling platformer, going by the looks of it. Link to the translation projects if you want to read more about it or see screenshots.
dynamic-designs.us/hyper.shtml

I suppose I shouldn't complain since they're doing shit for free and helping give the west more games, but I'd like it if they'd spend a bit more time on their ongoing RPG translations. Aretha I and II, as well as G·O·D seem interesting.

I knew these threads were a cesspool, but they're starting to turn into something even worse.

But fam. >>>/suicide/ is the hip new trendy board to go to.

its tempting but i'd rather spread his message on earth.

>>>/baphomet/

Some people, I swear

Were already demons

Told ya so.

Just imagine how nice its going to be once all thats over. A few really hard weeks then I assume you get a break off school for a while?

Thanks! I'll give it a play. Need something to play today.

godspeed
take as many with you as you can

Yeah, that's one thing I'm looking forward to on your end of the state

I'll only make a demon contract if they can give me a girl who will love me indefinitely and my own neetbox and plenty of income that isn't taxed. The demon can be the girl for all I care, as long as she likes snuggles, cuddles, and tender love, and genuinely loves me.

then again, if it's a contract with a demon, there's no way any of it would be genuine.

OUT DEMONS, BEGONE

Why would you sell your soul to the devil anyway?

The simple desire of selling your soul to the devil automaticly gives the devil ownership over your soul.

My college friends might be a bunch of dude bro plebs, but damn if those Left 4 Dead 2 games weren't the best I ever had. I had a hard time trying to be more tolerant, buy I'm finally reaping the rewards
It depends on the tomboy, of course. A woman being a tomboy doesn't really affect my perception of her very much

I sold my soul to Him. I sincerely offered it to him in a blood ritual hoping that I'd never have to work again.

Haven't worked since.

Help me.

I usually do this to shitpost but holy shit
>>>/suicide/

Its getting slightly worse as time goes on but not too bad. I've been seeing more and more mudslimes lately. Never even saw one until a couple of years ago now I see like 1 each time I go out. I blame obama.

I agree. Just sell your soul to your waifu, much better that way.

You know nothing.

My liver shall be replaced with an alcohol fueled cybernetic system.

Just do it.

He just wants all the cowboys to vote for him after the orlando incident.

No dieing allowed in this thread.
Also we have the true heart of JUSTICE that never dies.

GoG is having their summer sale on now too if you want to play anything from that.

DEUS VULT DEMONS
Not asking to serve a demon and win her love with the power of casting the strongest magic FIST.

Yeah, sooner or later you find out your friends are shit.
Also,

Sell your soul to a more powerful demon and let them fight it out.

There are so many blacks and muslims nowadays when I go outside im more the curiosity with the way they look at me. Its like theyve never seen a white boy before.

I never said that.

You'll live a life of luxury, then spend your afterlife being raped by nigger demons that cum molten lava.

Well if you're in a 4 AM thread avatarfagging as Miku then your soul probably wasn't worth enough.

That's a good idea! Thanks! I'd better study some Sumerian texts to find a stronger deity!

Dynamic Designs has done a number of fan translations, both English and otherwise. Might find some more that's of interest to you if you send some time looking there.

Another scrolling anime platformer for you.
>dynamic-designs.us/zenki.shtml

it's not worth the trouble when you realize that you have to go through the same shit a few months later

What you studying?

IT systems, since my grades were just a bit too low for software engineering and CS

Going to sleep, to dream of a certain sweaty tomboy. Night everyone!

Yes I do. :^)

He would literally have no reason to fulfill his part of the bargain, because the deal would be already made before the contract is even written.

if you listen to the lyrics the character of the song committed a horrific act, for his punishment he will be hanged, he sold his soul to escape death.

Jesus where do you live? Bongland or something?

Eventually you'll graduate though.

Which tomboy?

Night yakuza~

It's good to play those kinds of games every once in a while. Too much of a good thing becomes tiring.

But tomboys are the least worse 3dpd due to the fact they don't act like bitchy children like most women do

Don't worry about kidney stones anymore!
You will most likely end up stabbed to death by a mudslime now.

Night.
Drink vodka.

Then get Grim Dawn to play.

No probs. I got the idea from skyrim.

Even worse
Canada

parents forced me into this and i completely regret it

I crapped this out in about 1 hour.
How do I go about getting better?

A lot of edge in today's thread, ain't it?

is this you op ?

I haven't seen hardly any mudslimes here at least, so there's that I suppose. I'd rather have niggers than allahuackbars.

just kill me now

DEUS VULT, HOLY TRIPS
Yeah, It's a definite no-go. An eternity of that isn't worth anything on the planet.

bigger canvas, color shifting and tutorials

Thanks! I haven't played a snes game in a while, might go with that one then.

Grim dawn?

And if it ever gets to the point where its that bad I'll just get a CCW.

Oh well rip then. At least you can legally fuck dogs now

Ah. I got a two year in web coding and design since I found I liked that in high school, but they didn't have time to teach us much of the advanced stuff that people apparently want (online storefronts and such), so it's left me feeling inadequate even with the degree.

At least I had a scholarship that paid for the bulk of it, and went before the SJW bullshit started getting too bad (the last semester they started pushing safe spaces for triggered students, and I can only guess that the kebab swatting fruit flies the other day has triggered a bunch of them).

Why not tell them to shove it then? Thats what I did after a while at college.

I might just be confusing them with pajeets. They run tons of gas stations around here.

Just making sure you weren't cheating!

You're into weird porn man.

Its an interesting feeling hating your own country and feeling ashamed of it. I hope america annexes us.

It's allright if you're jewish or something.

tbh anything related to web coding would have been more useful for me, even if i find it boring
when i'm looking for job offers on the internet they all want system administrators, web designers, people that know php n shiet
i'm fucked with my limited knowledge of c++ and c#

because they pay my rent, and will guilt trip me if i quit since i have no job

We'll be watching F91 in less than an hour. Feel free to join us when the time comes.

I still can't believe that shit. Canada will apparently let you fuck around with animals as long as there's no penetration, but (according to a maple Holla Forumslack I saw in a thread) you can't criticize muslims without getting a police record or some shit.

gonna go sleep
laters fams

Bismillah

I hope we build two walls and ship our liberals up there. They'll love it!

Why not look for a job? Or switch majors to something you enjoy more?

Wait what really?

I'm sure you can learn anything you would have learned in that class for free on the internet.

oh shit I never considered that.

Mudslimes are worse than Jews. At least Jews don't claim to be a religion of peace while they rape kids and run prostitution rings or blowing themselves up.

Where's Hitler when you need him?

don't bother too much waking up tho

Do the sign thing faggot

Night~

don't really know what i'm looking for or what i'd be able to work

Yeah well Jews are the ones who caused a destabilization of the Middle East so the mudslimes can invade peaceful countries and turn them into hellholes.

Probably off trying to be an artist somewhere.

Nothing glamorous. At best a factory job at worst min wage or close to it doing retail.

I don't think they blow themselves up but they are very often involved in pedophilia and infant genital mutilation. Between the first and second world wars those "innocent scapegoats" ran child brothels and had their "legitimate businesses" shut down.
Also they're the ones that are paying for the mass immigration of muslims into white countries (ex: Soros and his Open Societies Foundation) so they're worse by default because they cause the other.

Both are cancer, honestly. Remove both but definitely Jews first.

Atleast I will always have alcohol

Whats a CCW?
but Grim Dawn is fun.

Web site coding's not exactly boring (though there is some tedium to it). It's more of a matter of if you can wrap your head around how it works. Not every gets the nature of tags and hierarchy, so if they view the raw code without the CSS to style it, it makes no sense to them. Also helps to have at least some skill with image manipulation/creation and layout programs, since you can take stuff made there and incorporate it without needing more than one person to do the work.

You can also at least learn the basics for web design freely online.

Probably true, but at the same time, it just annoys me that they didn't bother with the stuff people are specifying as wanting at all. Part of the issue being that they never had enough intermediate or advanced students to warrant giving them their own classes, and since everyone in the tract is being grouped into the same classroom/timeslot and there's MANY more beginner students, they got all the focus.

There was one semester though where they had too many intermediate students, but still not enough to warrant a dedicated class/timeslot. So they outright cancelled the intermediate class the Thursday before classes started. Had to find a replacement quick since my scholarship had a requirement of X credit hours to keep it and I was then short of them.

*when Hitler came to power.

how is it so hard for people to understand just why they were cast out of every society they ever were in

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

Oh shit they did that shit too? I never even knew.

God damn it, we need TWO Hitlers for this shit.

unf that tummy. I just wanna bury my face in it and sleep there. Gah.

wish my dad would leave me alone

i dont want to help you with your work i want to play videogames and watch anime

Concealed carry weapon. A gun!

Get out achmed

meant for

Concealed carry weapon, I estimate?

Apparently my state allows for permitless concealed AND open carry. Just depends on the building whether you can take it in or not.

That doesn't even make sense fam. Do you read before you post?

He paying?

Holy shit I just took a hot shower and put the shower head under my taint and pointed it up into it and it felt so fucking good

That's pretty gay

That's a fucking lie and you know it.
t- some sandnigger over the internet

Those are the abs of a cute girl, I don't know what you're on about user. She's clearly 100% feminine. Just because she's fit doesn't mean masculine. She's 100% female, without a doubt.

user you have no idea what you have.

meant for

Fuck I can't into chans tonight.

Happens too often. But well, what choice do you have?

Sometimes.

I'll just change the ___ and it will make perfect sense.

Because they're constantly told the jews dindu nothin'. Jews own the media and wrote the history books so they decide what is said. They say it over and over again every day, from cradle to grave, in schools, entertainment, and historical literature, not stopping even when refuted. It's not surprising the masses (ie: the ones who don't think for themselves and merely parrot what they're told) believe it.

Then we have the good ol' cultural law that is enforcement of culture by ostracism and slander. Anyone who says no to the established culture (ie: jews dindu) are called racist and nazis and shit like that until they're cast out of society as punishment.

All that needs to be done is to refute the Jew's innocence to everyone at the same time and bam! it's all over for them. Gain control of the media, get everyone watching, and then say the words.

The Jews are the cause of every calamity the modern world has known.
t- Holla Forums :^)

Maybe if you're a faggot.

What's up fegs. I see I'm late to the party

Tired and planning to kill myself. Why not head on to >>>/suicide/?

a new society consisting of those "oucasts" sound more and more appealing by the hour
leave the rich motherfucker in care of the dindus and they'll come begging for the kebab removal service in no time

Oni best demons.

Ah, you should get one already with the amount of mudslimes you see around.

and GrimDawn is an aRPG apocalyptic fantasy with dual classes, decent faction system and a fun way to waste lots of time grinding for the items you want.

Context is hard with alcohol.
Open carry might be a better at discouraging mudslimes though.

Both genders can have abs, clearly resting your face on a womans abs is great.

only if you are a beta cuck.

look at this shit
it suits me perfectly

: Are you passionate about games and game development? Do you want to take part in the creation of some awesome new titles?

If the answers to the questions above are "yes", then we have the right position for you! We are now pleased to announce that we are looking for eager programmers, who can be part of our training program and be given the opportunity to enter the fascinating world of game development. With us, you will have the chance to work on graphics APIs for any platform imaginable, task systems, CSS parsers, multi-threaded trees, and many more.

Hundreds of studios around the world are already using our powerful technology to create stunning user interfaces. We are a dynamic and passionate team based in Sofia and San Francisco and we will change the way each and every studio creates game UI. We delegate to our employees responsibility and value their opinion, while they take active part in shaping our company’s culture. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and the brightest. Just a small part of the games, created with our products are Guild Wars 2, Fractured Space, The Culling, Planetary Annihilation, Dirty Bomb and many more.

Why come here and join us:

• You will have the chance to work on amazing products and get to write code for the latest console generation (PlayStation 4 / Xbox One)
• Have the chance to look behind the scenes of the development of some of the most-prominent AAA games - both by playing them prior to release and by seeing how the development team is working
• You will be able to work with and dissect world-class game engines (Unreal Engine 4, Amazon's Lumberyard, Unity3D)
• Get your hands-on experience with Software Development practices in C++ during a systematic process of training
• You will be a member of a team which shapes the future of game development
• You will work and thrive in an innovative and energizing team in a startup environment
• You will get a paid 6 months internship

Your main activities will be to:

• Have fun developing mini-games
• Estimate and plan your projects
• Peer-review code

The successful candidates possess:

• Desire to establish a career in C++ development in a prosperous startup
• Knowledge of C++
• Basic grasp of algorithms and data structures
• Passion for games and curiosity to learn and grow swiftly

Strong plus is:

• Game development knowledge

The selected candidates should:

• Have completed at least 3 (4 preferred) years in a Computer Science, IT or related degree

why do they do this shit to me
years spent in a university are wasted time, is everyone around me crazy or am i the weird one

Well, the middle east isn't correctly "modern" you know.

Yeah, I mean they didn't helped by not allowing all those Palestinian arabs to make their laic democratic state but they're not the source of all evil.
Arabs are by definition a violent people.

really late, don't mind this fag
visit >>>//baphomet/ and sell your soul to satan

apply regardless and list your skills
the worst to happen is that they say no, you can only win if you managed to impress them by being "self-taught"

Why are you always so late anyway?

help I'm regaining control!
might get a job, I don't know how to handle this.

I might have had no control, but I was free!
I don't wanna die a wageslave

My friends usually want to watch anime late at night. We're almost done with trigun.

Unless you know someone who can get you into your first job the only way to show you have a decent skill level is by completing a Uni/college degree.

You are not even drunk yet you can't into context.
OWN A CCW THINGY ALREADY BEFORE YOU ARE RAPED DUE TO THINKING YOUR MIDGET ASS IS A WOMAN.

its okay user sometimes you have to swallow your pride and make a lot of money so you can shit post as an old man.

amass currency and spend it wisely on useless shit like dakis and figurines
they'll keep you sane even during your wageslave phases

Yeah, we've got a number of mosques and shit around, but I don't think any of them have snackbarred around here. Our carry laws here likely help protect against that, and it wouldn't surprise me if the tacos around here aren't too fond of the either and would happily remove kebab if they start shit against them.

I've seen places like Circle K ask for 2-3 years of experience at convenience stores just for a cashier job.

Fam I'm just shitposting if you haven't gathered that already.

Holla Forums is a joke

You can end your life once things get too out of control, or find something to spend the money you'd get. If you regain control your vidya and shitposting time is severely reduced, so you'll have to consider your options carefully

The only gay-sounding one here is you famalam

mind you, this is for an internship
who asks for 3 years of experience for a fucking internship
it's like asking for a PHD to work at mcdonalds

Having a job is great honestly, I'm at the point where games are just fucking boring and I can't wait to head into work and work hard everyday and my paycheck at the end of the week. Maybe that's just me I always have to be doing something or I get really fucking pissed off with myself

This was a possibility back in the day (and what caused nations to begin with) but not any more. At present every speck of habitable earth has been claimed. In order to have a piece of land to call your own you must fight for it and take it from someone else.

The only option for "waiting it out" is to slow and/or stop the progress of diversity marching into your home while keeping as many like minded, desirable individuals in one place until eventually the leftist system collapses under its own weight and then claiming independence when the ruling body is too weak (or too busy on other fronts) to prevent it. There is always the possibility that those same undesirables will come flocking to your non-diversified piece of land as it is the only place not destroyed. In that case you will still have to fight.

Pacifists do not get to live in this horrible hell of a world we have inherited.

how do you make friends? pls no bully

Mein fellow gentleman of fine taste.

there is plenty of land to claim
pulling a /k/ innawoods with fellow outcasts might turn from a meme into reality sooner than we thought
we'd need a bunch of /x/ fags to keep us safe from the goatmen and skinwalkers :^)

I read a fine quote in a comments section on an obscure blog.

Objectivism is a Russian Jew's misinterpretation of the Anglo-Saxon ethic, and Communism is a German Jews misinterpretation of Christian charity.

While it's true that Jews are an alien culture, a simple genocide/deportation won't solve anything. Multiculturalism is the root problem and the egalitarianism disease has infected every race, every class, every creed, not just DA JOOS. You're trying to treat symptoms by creating a scapegoat and that won't solve anything, as history has demonstrated over and over.

Segregation is the cure, and that will happen as modern society continues to decline and racial/cultural/political conflicts escalate.

Congrats user!

Really just remember you can quit anytime and go back to the sweet neet life, but with money!

Really though sounds fun.

Oh well that shit costs money and you have to hand your fingerprints over to the government. I'll wait until I need it.

Don't worry, no bully here, I'm here to help. I met my friends in high school and stuck with them. Usually you can meet people when you're doing shit, such as school or work. I've met cool people at college but most of them don't stick around very long. Just meet someone who you have some common interest with and talk to them about random shit, and also ask questions.. Once you've talked to them enough, they should consider you their friend.

Do you have good conversation skills?

All righty guys. I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in about 4 hours, leaving in 5. I won't be in the 4AMs again until I get home on Sunday night.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside!~

See you on Saturday, Soritsu. Keep an eye on your inbox

Will do! Night yoza~

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 will play in 15 minutes. Check out the room if you're interested.

Good night. yoz.

online i can hold a conversation for hours but in person i just get to nervous.

It's kind of like what you guys do on cytube but we usually voice chat so we can say stupid shit during the show. We usually only watch 2 or 3 episodes of an anime and then call it quits though.

Only friends I still have were ones that I made at a pool towards the end of seventh grade or so. Only really share a lot of interests with one of them, and the other's too busy with life now to hang out much (considering he's apparently too dumb use protection and now has to be a wageslave paying child support for the next 17 years or so).

Really just need one friend that you can trust to not gain anything in throwing you under a bus and thus aren't liable to do so. I've had some friends before that I thought were like that but opted to do so anyhow. Needless to say, I don't make new friends anymore, and just keep the few I have left.

This thread's gay af fam.
Needs more fox grils and >>>/suicide/

That sounds really silly and fun. I used to watch shows with one of my friends but got burned out cause he'd want to stream like 20 at a time.

All degrees are now are just proof you're capable. Though remember a 3-4 year degree is as much proof as 1-2 years working experience.
Just apply anyway. Job will likely be gone for good in a few years anyway.

You have no idea how badly I want that.
It's every man's dream to have a stake of his own and carving it out from nothing is all the more satisfying.
That Primitive Technology youtube channel someone posted a webm of a while back is really good. That kind of information would be useful even if just for building initial shelters.

With the forceful approach of multiculturalism and how fast the changes are, the more obvious the failings are. The frog is being thrown into hot oil rather than gradually boiled and all the necessary aggressions to outsiders are springing up even after the generations of attempts to weed them out.

I guess you're right.
But I'm gonna miss you guys, I'll buy a Space Dandy daki with my first paycheck in memory of my shitposting time

Bama only has a few more months left to achieve his fathers socialist utopia. It's going to get worse. I expect a rigged election because if Trump gets in all that work will be undone.

For Trump we must pray and hope and meme as if our future and survival depends on it, because it does!

Yeah I get you. You probably just have to start out small. The more you talk to people, the less nervous you will get. I get nervous initiating conversation with new people as well sometime. You'll probably find a few cool people you will stick with for a while if you do.

Jeeze you sound like me. I hate people who throw you under the bus. One piece of advice is to trust your friends to a certain extent, but always be wary of them because they can fuck you over. Just depends how well you know them. How did your friends fuck you over?

Yeah it's pretty fun. I have one online friend that is exactly like that. He'll want to marathon 20 episodes of jojo and I can't do that. My A.D.D is too great for that.

like many things it sounds great in theory, but knowing /k/ this would turn into /cuteboys/ within less than a fucking week

Good luck user. You'll always end up gravitating here again after some time, so we'll definitively see each other again

You can always stop by whenever you stay up late on a night off. Have fun user, I know you'll at least enjoy getting to buy stuff you wanted even though the rest will suck.

Same here. I tend to jump from one thing to the next constantly. It takes me like 3 hours to watch an episode of an hour long show.

Are you saying this costumed woman is a fox? I don't understand.

See you around, space cowboy.

After a bit of searching I have found some neat cyberpunk-esk books to read. Thanks, vocaloidanon.

Which is why you have to bring along Holla Forums and not just /k/ and stalker general.

Don't argue with me about this shit fam.
Would you prefer kemonomimi then?

I'm going to go to sleep and sleep with me wifi on. Night you faggots.

I'm just messing with you.

Anyway, no movie tonight. I have things to do. Maybe we can get F91 out of the way tomorrow or this weekend. Have a good night.

I've still got a text file with the story somewhere from posting it back in the day on halfchan 4 AM threads. Can't be bothered digging around for the pasta I'd written but basically, half of the friends I had at the time (which honestly wasn't very much) decided that they preferred hanging out with each other rather than having me around, and one night (after midnight, mind you) dragged me outside to yell at me about how I'm an awful person, will never amount to anything, will never be loved, etc (he wasn't wrong, admittedly). Even woke my dad up when they did as well (this being shortly after high school), and he was really angry at them over it too, and not just because he had work in the morning.

My other friends (the two I still hang out with) weren't really thrilled about how they treated me, and both sides pretty much cut each other out since I'd been what had brought both groups together to begin with. But the ones that tossed me under the bus effectively wrecked our weekly game nights in ditching me (we haven't had a big Smash/Mario Kart night since, and 3 player isn't quite as fun or fair as four player), and even managed to personally sour the game I'd been playing with them a the time, which is a shame, because it's one I'd otherwise really enjoy.

Later found out that apparently one of them had apparently been finding me depressing as hell to be around, and thought that the "yell at them about how worthless they are" is the way to make someone feel better and improve, because that's what his dad did to him.

finished my shitty CV
someone hire me pls

Are you seriously getting a bunch of neets awake past 4am on a week day to review your CV?

you're not forced to do anything, you silly-willy

sadly that doesn't work for everybody
not that they should've held your hand and dragged you through life either, but there is more subtle ways to go about these things

I hope you got some kind of demos for the skill section to show off, words on paper usually don't get you too far
your own website is already a huge fucking plus in the eyes of a possible employer

i have demos, just haven't put them anywhere other than google drive
should i make a shitty tumblr or is that a turn off

Bulgaria na tri moreta/10.

If you can speak fluently I'd say you're well above intermediate.

Dang what a bunch of dicks. I can see why you keep your circle of friends small. I'm doing the same thing honestly. I have about 3 friends that I'm cool with. I had another friend but he tried to fuck me over so bad that I just cut him off completely recently. Don't know if I will ever talk to him again.

I get the feeling I'll get a good night's sleep today. Good Night

That's far away, I don't know about the standards there. You should be more specific about your skills and any previous experience. If things over there work like here, you're gonna need to prove all that knowledge

tri moreta never ever
yea, my vocabulary is limited though, so i'm not saying i'm fluent
and my russian is literally beginner. here's my understanding of "go fuck yourself, your mom is a bitch"
иди нахуй, твоя мама сука

Forced or not, I've been unemployed and looking for work for almost 7 months now. A lot of people here have no intention of working. Seems weird asking us to hire/give advice.

Also if you only know how to swear in Russian it isn't beginner.

well i studied russian in school for a few years
but my grammar is horrible, and the only thing i'm confident in is swearing

if you can manage it, your own website would be a good start to show what you can do

russian grammar is rather difficult, I'm sad I never learned how to write in Cyrillic

One page?
that it?
Shit already.
Add a small profile/objective at the start above education to promote yourself.
Under skills list what you know how to do like:
"Unity engine creators
* 3 years worth of experiences
* able to write my own DSD to show my working
* able to write my own code to do shit etc etc."
Add more skills even if it is just simple PC Knowledge aka building your own pc.
Then list all the education and Qualifications you have which could back above up.

i'm a first year university student, not bill gates

Yeah, let's just say one them's home life was kind of shit, to the point where his dad was always threatening to kick him out if he didn't improve in X, Y, and Z ways by the end of the month, and his step dad was violent towards his mom to the point where he felt he needed to keep a knife in his truck if he needed to defend his mom from him. He also had something outright wrong with him, had a lot of odd ticks, and claimed that he was dropped when he was little. Also entitlement issues, and I mean actual ones where he thought he outright deserved stuff for how shit his life had been.

Yeah, the friends I have left have literally nothing long term to gain in betrayal. Hence why I'm content with them.

Bothers my parents though, who have thought I should be more social, and would be happier if I had more friends. I'd rather have one or two close friends though than a whole bunch that are really just using you.

You should of learnt how to write a better CV already then.
Stop being shit.

pls no bully

Do what others have suggested. Try to pad out your CV a bit more. You should try to get some form of official certification for your English. Sometimes it's not enough to just say that you speak a language.

That's why you are careful choosing "friends". You can have lots of friends around, but never place much hope on them, they're unpredictable at best. In life you'll find about 1 or 2 real friends if you're lucky, they could be assholes, different or incompatible with you, but they won't fuck you over. One should always keep their pals at an arms reach until you find someone that you know you can trust, and your trust should be hard to get

What the fuck is a CV?

frankly, telling him to fuck off or tell your friends to pick their poison, either you or him, would've been your best option
people like that refuse to be reasoned with

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since it's early

i've got a B in the cambridge exams (Advanced CAE)
althrough from what i remember, that one is only valid for a year after you get it, and i got it in 2014, so i wasn't sure if it's worth putting in here

curriculum vitae
like a short biography

curriculum vitae
also, hello underage, isn't it past your bed time?

Where ever I go I must also bully.
First page should have your contact details, small "Profile" about yourself then your Key skills, second page should have lesser skills/education history, interest and any Referees, uses teachers for referees.
Third page for work history if you have any too

Its late for me, and filled with alcohol.
I r enginr I gud at Math

you got any material that helps me deal with proofs, if you ever had to do those

Some of us live in countries where the school system is specifically designed for us to pass the tests and not actually learn anything about the world and didn't have a unified family to teach us how to live.

So it's like a resume?

I'm not underage I'm just a high school drop out and I've only worked one job in my life

What the fuck is a proof.

Have you tried drinking your problems away instead of bitching about them?

same here
school has taught me literally nothing useful aside from english grammar and math

yes

basically you prove or disprove a statement, I guess it's more CS math, I was trying to get back into it but I just can't concentrate on that shit

Is that like proving a zeta function as true?

sigma value sorry

it's more of proving that a given statement is true for every possible case
like: n+1 > n | is true for every n in |N
it has to be also true for: (n+1)+1 > n+1
and so on and so on
here a method you'd use to do that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_induction

Yes. Read the fucking thread.

The 3 R's, history, and physical fitness should be all school teaches you. Your parents should teach you everything else but we have feminism that has lead to no parents not working and the state taking care of kids.

bad format, looks too old.
CVs are like fashion, the format changes every year, you have to keep up with the [CURRENT YEAR]'s format

I never did anything like that from what I remember sorry.
Only specialized in the equations I needed for electronics.

Then less bitching more drinking.
Down that rum since its only 11% don't need any mixers with that.

build me a statue of my self and then launch it into space

no problem, I'd probably hit up tutor user about that at some point

>>>/suicide/

Parental involvement should be important in any school. What the dope George W signed into law with no child left behind and common core was direct federal government control of education. It was in an effort to raise black schools, but it had the effect of dragging every school down to their level.

Once again with Trump we can see him promising to return education control to local communities. He's lookin to pull the dicks out of both our ends.

But I'm going to sleep soon.

Heil Trumpler.

how many dicks did you have in your ends?

We have to get Trump in office.

Zero dicks.

I found this one today.

can't have been

Trump will make anime real.

GET TRUMP IN OFFICE
NOW

too bad then*

top fucking kek, we are memeing this into reality I swear to God.
I wish my nation wasn't cucked and made sick videos like that.

night

Dead thread?