Looks like were getting Pig Ganon for the first time. True Pig Ganon too...

Looks like were getting Pig Ganon for the first time. True Pig Ganon too, not the shitty transformation one in the other 3D zeldas.

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-features-different-visuals-on-nx-but-same-experience/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo's_belt
knowyourmeme.com/memes/vagina-bones
imgur.com/a/mAp6B#0
obsproject.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe yes and maybe no, "Ganon" as shorthand for Ganondorf or simply the name Ganondorf's known by's popped up in one or two games. I remember him being referred to as Ganon by everybody and then he refers to himself as Ganondorf in Wind Waker, for instance.

It's about time Zelda showed the Jews for what they really are. They can shapeshift all they like but we know their true form is that of a beast

Ganondorf is his Gerudo name. Ganon is his pig form's name.

It's commonly accepted that Ganondorf's magic got out of hand and he permanently turned into a pig somehow some ways into 2/3 of the timelines.

Who are those cringy middle-aged people that look like they are trying way too hard to be "hip"? Are those the so called Treehouse chaps?.

Chico is literally the only decent one.

And she wants aryan seed as evidenced by her gushing over shirtless Link.

Pig Ganon is shit. Only nostalgiafags want some disgusting tub of lard over sexy Ganondorf.

I know, it's just something that pops up like with the Wind Waker example.

Isn't he only a permanent pig in Link to the Past and games that descend from it as far as Hyrule Historia goes? LttP says he was Ganondorf until he got his hands on the Triforce, at which point the Triforce reflecting his heart across the Sacred Realm both changed him into Ganon and fucked that world's shit up until Link rolled around.

Treehouse employees, yeah. They showcased the new Zelda.

This sounds right.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons would like a word with you.

100 years have passed, new hotness Gerudo male is very likely.

it's not Pig Ganon, it's "Calamity Ganon" where he's just a big-ass spirit floating around Hyrule Castle now

source?

He eventually turned into a pig in all timelines but the WW one. Four Swords Adventure he turned into it, and basically every game that takes place after ALTTP he was pig.

Last I checked the Oracle games were 2D.

Depends on which timeline were going by. Gerudos are extinct in at least 2 of them unless this game takes place sometime before OoT. I think the commonly accepted theory is that it takes place in the WW timeline since it has Koroks in it. I think this game either takes place before WW or it's going to explain why the reincarnation cycle in WW was fucked up.

This story is going to take place after Zelda 1
Link was put into stasis and is being awoken to save the world again
game journo fags are gonna be btfo when they have been saying it doesnt matter if this link was a boy or a girl because it is about to matter when this Link is the same one from decades ago

Get a load of this retard.

Starts at 9:30, the woman you hear in the opening is clearly Zelda

That would be retarded

my b the actual mention of Calamity Ganon is 11:25

anyone has the fire rod webm/youtube video?

'nice

why are they so intent on making this game a physics game?

I hope it barely stays consistent and focuses more on being interesting rather than fitting into the timeline neatly which should at all times be ignored. I'll be happy if Ganondorf is good as his Wind Waker counterpart, e.g. the only time Ganondorf was at all an interesting character.

they want the western audience, the ones that support shitty early acess games.

FSA was also a reincarnation of Ganondorf since he legit died after Twilight Princess, and it was the Trident as a wholly separate artifact that cursed him into Ganon. Doesn't seem to be related to the typical method of going Ganon or even Ganondorf as we typically know him along with the Triforce not being involved.

Fuck, it must have been neat to go to E3 this year.

Too bad Ryan couldn't rip the demo in time.

You're Swedish, aren't you?

you know I really hope it is as open as they are making it seem.

I know it seems kinda like those fucking early access survival games but being nintendo we can at least expect it to actually be finished.

Won't a pig offend the mudslimes?
It's the CURRENT YEAR after all.

I don't think it will be pig Ganon. In this game he is referred to as "Calamity Ganon" and appears to not even be corporeal. It looks like he is some kind of swirling red demon thing.

I want to believe

I've wanted pig monster Ganon back again for a long time, but at this point I fear that'd end up looking a lot dumber than Ganondorf. Regardless of different particular styles, Zelda games have been mostly bad with their character designs for a long time now, and there's a lot more screw up potential with the pig monster idea than the pretty much human dude direction Ganondorf requires. Sure, Ganondorf is way more generic and boring than some kinda freaky pig monster, but having to pretty much look human means the artists can only get so stupid with him.

Finally the original muslim caricature of gaming can show its true form.

Already likely to be trash.

Not necessarily, stamina meters are tolerable as long as you can upgrade your stamina as you go until it might as well not exist. They're like limited inventory space in that regard, the only positive value is giving you an annoyance to upgrade into irrelevance.

SS's stamina system was atrocious and only served to frustrate the player. The most egregious shit I can think of offhand were the sand sea "puzzles" where there were stone platforms surrounded by quicksand. Oh gee what a puzzle I guess I need to wait till I have full stamina before I run across. It slowed down gameplay dramatically, and I believe one of the reasons nintendo gave for it was "we want people to explore and look at the scenery". You can do that by crafting an interesting world and not reusing the same areas five times each. You don't do it by forcing obnoxious limits on running so that you need to stop after two seconds, or risk running out of stamina and turning into a parapalegic for a while. And as for combat, it changed nothing from how 99% of people already treat Zelda combat in any post-OoT game. Then again SS's combat was already atrocious since the motion controls were awful.

I'M SO HUNGRY, I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK!

If it loops around to being CDI/cartoon quality I would be amused, but having people talk through text is still preferable.

Wait this is going to have voice acting? i'm calling bullshit.

At least be up to date user.

Only for Zelda's disembodied voice which acts as a guide of sorts, but it only happens at the start of the demo from what we've seen. I kind of wish they'd hire lingustics professors to make a Hylian language with syntax different than english and had people speak that instead. And then Nintendo doesn't actually acknowledge they are speaking anything other than gibberish and left it to fans to discover it was a language and translate it accurately given the already in game translations, it would also be good because then Tree house could fuck off with their shit translations.

He has canonically been referred to as Ganon regardless of his form. You're a retard repeating something that has been proven wrong since Wind Waker at the very least.

Giant demon pig Ganon*

How does that look like a pig?

Shit nigger I'm not touching that.
I don't want that scene spoiled.
Just from the split-second clips in the trailer I know I wanna see that first-hand.

Why the balls didnt those nintendo employees not show off the fire rod!??! It looks really damn cool and mechanically impressive.

Like what the fuck man

I see the piggu.

Pingu?

Piggu.

Pingu?

If i hear shit right it sound like it is the same voiceas the Hyrule Warriors Narrator.

So i actually kinda hope it will turn out to not be Zelda but "The Guardian of Time" or something since the vibe i got form HW was that the Narrator was Lana/Cias original form "Watching" the events.

Probably like 1% chance at most tho.

Gonna say the chances are something like:

80% It is ZERUDA
15% It is Impa (Sheikah Focus, Seemingly heavy on references on the original games which had her send Link on its way, but the voiuce is very much not how i imagine Impa.)
and 5% for "other" (Including Lana/Cia/Guardian of Time/Narrator then never shows up again).

But the old man is Ganondorf, isn't he?

I think one of the treehouse goys said it was Zelda, and one of them mentioned they have the whole game already.

Ganondorf is definitely in the castle, it's probably Daphnes Nohansen, Kaepora Gaebora or a new character

I thought it was Daphnes.

Must have missed that.

as said, disappointing, but i kinda expected it, having Impa be the voice would been a much cooler callback if you ask me.

Silly user, No autotune ear rape= No Fi.

And thank fuck for that.

Im hoping that he will just be "Old Man" myself.

I think it would be an interesting turn of events if Ganon ended up sundered from Ganondorf in this game.

Isn't she trapped in the sword forever, she's not a Sheikan construct is she?

Any way that whole thing was retarded, I hope whoever wrote that story was fired.

Skyward sword can fuck off.

They didn't do that they just expanded the pantheon with Hylia whose actually a lesser god compared to them.

Speaking of that, is it actually ever confirmed that "The Goddess of Time" was Nayuru? Or is that primarily fans jumping to conclusions because "only 3 goddesses"?

Cause as i can remember the primary idea have been the connection with the Royal Family which has the Wisdom Piece, that represents Nayuru, and that "made Laws of the World" = "Made Time".

Didn't notice this at first, but fire gives an updraft.
Skip to 26:25

Isn't the temple in Skyloft dedicated to her? Honestly it's still retarded, the godess was a stupid idea.

exactly

That's been mentioned a trillion times already, yes this game looks ripping.

Don't listen to them Zelda , you go girl

Christ

She's the one that created skyloft, but she didn't create the world or the triforce. The reincarnation of her into Zelda is also meant to say that the Hyrule Royal family is that by divine right, and with Demise reincarnating into Ganondorf it gives a parallel between the two characters.

Fi legitimately is the Master Sword and it's unknown as to whether or not she's actually conscious still.

And yeah Skyward Sword's an unbelievable clusterfuck that explains minutia that doesn't need to be explained like the bird shape on the Hylian Shield along with establishing stupid shit like the Master Sword being a sentient-but-not weapon and making Ganondorf a living incarnation of a demon's grudge against Link. They've piddled with the pantheon before in several ways ie Zelda mentioning a Goddess of Time in Majora's Mask (assuming she's not referring to one of the existing goddesses since none of them were mentioned to be a goddess of time, just goddesses of courage/wisdom/power that created the world) but Zelda being the incarnation of a goddess is some pretty severe wankery.

Though since Ghirahim seems to be a "dark" Master Sword taking femmy humanoid form in the same manner as Fi (Demise wielded him in the final fight) it could be interesting to go find the Master Sword and you pull out the wrong sword by mistake and bring him back, or the villain is searching for Ghirahim to wield/assist him while Link searches for the Master Sword.

End this industry

Calling it, Groose was the ancestor to all Gerudos. Even sounds like it.

I thought that would be obvious.

The whole "1 man 100 years" is because the world can't handle more then 1 Groose at any one time.

The problem is they keep adding in additional complexity for things that never needed explanations, But also as I said adding divine explanations for characters innate motivations are retarded, you've just cheapened a character by saying they are just evil or good in nature but not because of the events of their upbringing or circumstance and then you further retard it by saying ganondorf is evil in nature because he's the reincarnation of evil incarnate.

At no point in time was the goddess at all an interesting aspect of the story or system to explain elements in the story, I think it's the worst plot device in any zelda ever, except fi.

I got that Fi was the master sword, and I thought that Ghirahim being her opposite was kind of cool but the physical incarnation of the sword idea was just completely superflous, it makes no difference to anything that Fi is the mastersword.

I really liked the loftwings though those were cool as fuck visually and would love to see them return.

That explanation might fly in Link to the Past where the Dark World transformed people into different forms depending on the purity of their Hearts/Souls.

Link was an innocent hero, so he became a bunny. Ganon was a horrendous dick, so he became a Pig Monster.

That looks like a giraffe trying to lick the sky

What a waste

indeed it does mister penta, nice numbers by the way.

that is one smug looking bird. Honestly if ghirahim was fi's opposite they should have made him a different weapon like an axe or something.

might have been cool.

digits confirm, ganon is a giraffe this time.

Are you saying that not having Tingle is a bad thing? I miss that mess like I'd miss a staph infection. He's still my patient zero in the stupid character plague that the Zelda series has suffered from ever since it first went 3d.

What do you mean the 'real' Pig Ganon?
We already had one in TP.

He means the "Bipedal Anthro" moblin Pig-Ganon without any human form

TP- was straight up Boar and Human Form, OoT was pig-man though.

And so was FSA, and Oracles.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Ganondorf has weaponry themed after Demise including a trident that looks like Demise's sword if it were a spear in Hyrule Warriors, Koei's certainly played with the idea of Ghirahim being a different weapon though Nintendo taking any cues from Koei is yet to be seen

I imagine they mean Ganon as a humanoid boar with a trident that he was in the 2D games rather than transforming into more of a literal animal like he does in the 3D games

Midna has best zelda ass.

Basically MSM "Normalfags" posturing and failing hard at it, causing mad cringe, since "Zelda" was Trending on Twitter or something.

FSA also did some shit that actually makes it possible that Ghiranhim was put in the trident, with it being the Master Swords "Evil" Counterpart, Ganondorf getting it making him the "Demon King Reborn" and the like.

Hell, before SS people actually thought he would be the Trident (since "He is Fis counterpart, and Fi is obviously the MS" was fucking blatant from the second they were revealed.)

Which is another notch in the wall for Nintendo failing to capitalize on potential with SS.

Wanna bet we can write a bogus story about Zelda U actually having a female link, and meme it into reality because journos will find taboo to deny its social value?

Pic unrelated. Link is a girl in Zelda U, as you can see from the screenshots, she just doesn't have much of a hourglass figure.

Maybe next game we can finally get another villain who isn't Ganon, or some incarnation of Ganon.

I dunno user, look at it from the side… it kinda looks like a duck to me also.

Duck ganon confirmed?

Also nice get

Just because you want to fuck him doesn't make Link a girl.

For a company whose American branch keeps trying to establish it as family-friendly they sure do make a lot of semen demons.

They could probably go into a whole branch of it since Ghirahim and Fi could already technically qualify as their own race, sort of pseudo-spiritual weapon-people made by gods and demons or any other race with enough magical chutzpah behind it. That Ghirahim didn't turn out to be a trident really is a shit-ton of wasted potential especially since they decided to spend an entire game establishing the forging of the Master Sword and directly contradicting the "forged by Sages" explanation already given, they might as well've explained where Ganon's trident came from in the same stroke.

Been there, done that.

Seriously nigger, did you forget that LINK IS GRILL started as sarcasm when the reveal happened and then SJW Journos ACTUALLY RAN WITH IT because they can't detect it.

It is basically "Quiet is Chico 2.0".

Don't give them ideas even as a joke, Nigger-Zelda ALSO started as "Gay-Trans-Helikin Poz PoC needs representation too!" sarcasm and they are running with that.

Shame they went from Midna to Fi, if that trend continues this new game will have an even worse companion.

Have you noticed how you don't need the gamepad's screen for anything? Even when they are using the sheikah stone and Link does the animation where he puts the tablet in front of his eyes they don't do the same, they just move a bit the gamepad. Could this mean the NX won't have a screen on the controller but a "normal" one (with motion sensors and stuff, like the sixaxis/dualshock)?
Anyway i guess that the game falls in the "ganondorf is sealed" timeline, the one with WW, PH and ST, but instead of the new continent discovered and where the ST's hyrule is built, it's the OoT Hyrule that emerged from water or something, since the temple of time it's the same as OoT and the Master Sword is all rusted.

sweet tits, I'd fuck her

For any retard who doesn't know, this is Pig Ganon

Oh great another gimmick thrown out of the window, means the NX wont have backwards compatibility.

This isn't facebook, we're not retarded normalfags

This one's kinda retarded in some ways, but it's also the least fat version so that's something. Too bad he only turns into it at the very end, but I'd still count it too.

Wii U version has crippled Graphics
NX will have master race Graphics
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-features-different-visuals-on-nx-but-same-experience/

Remember that it'll be for the NX as well and there's a hell of a lot of talk of the NX being a console/handheld hybrid. Probably the gamepad's used at an absolute minimum (if at all) since it'll be kind of a Twilight Princess deal where they're accounting for another system.

The kingdom being Hyrule post-Spirit Tracks would be interesting, especially since it'd be a return to form given how fucking hard Spirit Tracks was trying to have Ganon and the Master Sword while not having them through Malladus and the Lokomo Sword, up to and including Malladus being titled "Demon King" and having a pig form. It would account for the technological focus of the world to boot since ST Hylians are familiar with industrial or pre-industrial levels of technology since they've got trains figured out along with hot-air balloons.

So does that mean the NX won't have the downgrade?

If you gonna be technical the trens is something like

Sarshalabalaoo/Zelda Hint Pad: Did its gameplay purpose, No real characterization, Good enough, but flat.
Navi: no real character, annoying soundbites, but helpful enough in gameplay. Bad.
Tatl: Not very helpful (You should know this alreasy, bro), but pretty good characterization, and not very intrusive.(Basically Proto-Midna) Good
Red Lions: Bro, not uch interaction and chracterization was fairly flat, but had good moments and a chill voice, Good.
Midna: Waifubait, good character development and good gameplay integration. Good.
Ciela: Not that good characterization got show stolen by Linebeck, if you didn't like STYLUSAN the gamepley interaction wasn't much to write home about.
Phantom Zelda: Waifubait, Good Characterization, good plot integration, gameplay was good, Good.
Fi: Horribad, intrusive, bad characterization, annoying soundbites Bad BAD BAD!

So the trend looks to be more like:

Flat-Bad-Good-Good-Good-Flat-Good-WORST, unless im missing someone.

Only saying "good" because saying "Best" probably will unleash the Waifu Wars again

The second image is inaccurate, since it does not have tall grass. Not saying there isn't a downgrade, but that picture is shit for comparison.

Well, good. That's what you should expect from a generational leap. I'm still not going to buy one until at least two years into the cycle.

Oh wow. They even removed the houses.

Backwards compatability would work just fine if they just make the NX compatible with the Wii U gamepad. It's Bluetooth, so why not? it would be completely optional since you'd only use it for Wii U emulation.

They said they removed towns and villages for the demo.

Finally, a fire rod that causes massive fires like in Four Swords Adventure.

Not a good comparison. Taking a stream picture and comparing it to a high resolution screenshot.

Here are some ones from this E3.

There may have been a downgrade but the game still looks pretty damn good for a wiiu game.

Ill give it that.

Is it just me or in that second image does Link look more manly than he normally does?
Have they actually gone out of their way to make him look more like a dude?
If they did that would be fucking hilarious

I was making a joke. It's clearly not the same area.

The grass does look less dense, but whatever, I can deal with it. I wouldn't be playing Nintendo games post-Gamecube, if I cared that much about graphics.

Where do you think we are?

Choose one

It's possible there was a downgrade but it's probably not as pronounced as that user was >implying

If only they made nintendo games for a real platform.
Consoles are dying.

Actually ,what it sounded like to me was that, while a Zelda and a Link will show up, it still takes someone who has the innate drive of wanting to conquer and rule to be a vessel for said dark power. Ganondorf outwardly admits that he, through his own desires, wanted to have a better world for his people. He may have honestly been a good guy in that regard, but those desires and drive made him a prime host to fester the rage and anger that the manifestation of evil would need to feed on, and it picked a hell of a host since that's who got their hands on the triforce and even stole Power.

This idea matches up with how 'Drof hijacked Zant, someone who was a lowly butler but harbored desires of overthrowing the royalty.

As for Girahim, he "vanishes" after Demise drops him, so maybe he's still around. If what Demise says in his conversation before you fight him holds up, Girahim was made BEFORE the master sword, meaning Fi and the master sword were made specifically as a counter agent.

This is supported by the fact that hylia fought and bested demise, but could not kill him, only seal him, and even you aren't able to kill him until you fully awaken the master Sword.

The master sword, by the way, has shown that simply through lack of use, it tarnishes and grows dull and loses it's powers, though usually it's through many generations.

I think so, but someone in the other thread thought the old man might by the king of hyrule. I personally think his nose gives it away.

DELETE THIS!

Why does Ganon have such a massive nose?

you tell me

wow how ageist and sexist

Remember when Ganondorf's full name was Ganondorf Dragmire and his nickname was Mandrag Ganon?

Good times.

I wonder how Zelda will end up looking in this incarnation, mean, they did dump the Iconic Link look.

Maybe they will go back to the more "Humble" original LTTP design?

The grass there still looks much less good than that E3 2014 pic earlier. Less dense and maybe more importantly, no shadows or contrast at all outside of shadows other things are casting over it. It's overall too much of a flat uniform green, and even the shaded parts are just a darker but equally flat green.

I still think the last name Dragmire was a much, much better addition to round out his full/original name than going from Ganon to Ganondorf.

That or this will be her WHITEST aryan apperance yet because Ganon's a double nigger in this.

I bet she still wont look as cute as link.

Just look at those vag bones

I swear if he didnt have a dick id fug

Hyrule Warriors got you covered.

If that's what he does in his free time, I don't want to hear about it.

This faggot in the tweet is a "news editor". Burning the media to the ground when?

We already had the "Shadow" brownskinned trans Zelda they are begging for though.

I could sworn Sheik was mudslime tier brown in OoT N64 Concept art anyway.

Neither OoT nor TP Link were androgynous faggot wet dreams. Retards from tumblr and Holla Forums kept forcing that meme.

Last I heard HW isn't canon so I doubt we will ever see Cia/Lana again, shame because I liked Cia.

I remember that, I couldn't help but laugh.
Man, too bad Mandrag as a name for Ganon was never brought up anymore.

Dragmire was a cool last name for Ganondorf, ALttP has revealed a lot of things such as Ganondorf's name to Zelda's Lullaby which was called "Crystal" at the time prior to OOT.

I also liked the Golden Sword, but I guess that's not canon since the Master Sword exists in ALBW.
Then again they retconned the ending of ALttP where it says the Master Sword sleeps forever.

Hyrule Warriors is probably about as canon as Hyrule Historia given its periodic neutrality and how little Lana/Cia actually effect the overall events of Zelda as a series

/fit/ here. It's called an Adonis Belt, you fucking layabout. He has it because he's out riding horses and killing shit. You've never seen one because you're the "video boy at Polygon."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo's_belt

It's a meme you dip

/fit/ not being full homo is also a meme.

In what sites/cultures?

Just the thought alone makes my heart melt
Post cute Zeldas

Fuck him, I love my vagina bones.

Ok maybe not there but that first user I was replaying to, in the second image he has some man face going on.

Did they not expect ALttP to sell well and intend for it to be the last game or something?
Or was it just a lack of foresight on their part and just forgot that the Master Sword would probably need to be used in subsequent games?

Why is CIA suck a slut for Link's cock?

Kill yourself.

So that's where the good talent from the first Xenoblade went.

I just want a particularly attractive Zelda for once, there's never been a version that did much for me. Even among characters from her own series she's a couple notches down the hotness list.

Link's first yandere

>>>/tifa/509

Skyward is best Zelda

Link Between Worlds is 3D and features Pig Ganon too.
inb4 "I was talking about home consoles, not handhelds", because then we have Ocarina & "4-sword Adventures"

knowyourmeme.com/memes/vagina-bones

She's the cute bubbly one, right up there with Spirit Tracks Zelda and Tetra.

Shitty prepackaged opinion. Motion controls can be good or bad, and Skyward had the most refined use of them.

Love it.Thanks user.

Link is a fucking idiot and it's still worse:

Every girl is better than Zelda.

It's even worse, Cia comes pre-packaged with duplication magic (and Lana).

So he basically rejected a harem/orgy.

Your wish is my command.

Random wishful speculation: I think it would be cool if he's the Gerudo male from 100 years before Ganondorf, who just didn't die this time around and is all SHAMEFUR DISPRAY on 'Dorf.

More likely it's the King, though.

Cutest, perhaps, although she has some serious competition with HW Zelda.
Best? If we're going by pure attractiveness, TP Zelda is the champion.

I'm afraid if I look for Cia pics I'll just get Holla Forums fanfics. But I'll have to give it a go I think.

If Skyward Sword did anything right then it's the Zelda design.

Pro'lly should have spoilered that for effect.

Best Zelda is Smash4 Zelda
She's TP Zelda a "little revamped".

Skyward is "Girl next door" butterface one.

ST is the actual "Cute" one.

Good Cia and Lana pics are pretty hard to find, have more other cute zelda grills.

OFFICIAL ZELDA CHART

HYRULE WARRIORS > SKYWARD SWORD > TWILIGHT PRINCESS > LINK TO THE PAST > OCARINA OF TIME > LINK BETWEEN WORLDS > ORIGINAL ZELDA > TOON ZELDA (ALL OF THEM ARE SHIT)

Try シア at worst you get bane in japanese

Link confirmed fucking moron

he is right though.
even TLP zelda agrees in the picture

HARAM.

I saw it more like a giant with a cloak behind it (to the left) with a giant clawed hand reaching outwards-palm side up (to the left) and a skull with horns for a head.

Pedophile.

Well, i did post Saria, didn't i?

I want to so badly, but I can't help but think that it would ruin it if we did.

Saria could be old as fuck though.

The Hyrule Historia has obvious bullshitting and it's hard to take seriously but Hyrule Warriors makes no sense constantly even within it's self-contained plot. -and Nintendo knew it too, they had to go right out and say it wasn't canon before they even released it.

Contribute to my board please

Enough.

So she's of a mature mind, sounds like a winning combination to me.

Well, it came cropped.

Cropped again, but now I don't give a shit anymore.

Local user can't post images
turn to page 3 to laugh at him

Don't forget that it is inferred she basically raised Link.

So she also got a dash of that "MILF" appeal if you are into that since that means she was basically Links mom.

Yeah, but it got Link so horrendously wrong. His lips are bigger than his eyes and he has Justin Bieber hair.

It's because Miyamoto doesn't give a shit about stories and just does whatever.

I never played Skyward Sword but it is it ever explained why characters other than Link Zelda and Ganon keep getting reborn? Impa, Tingle (who started out in the nightmare land of Termina and then whatever the fuck his spinoff implies), Tetra's pirate crew, Sahasralha again in ALBW, fucking Dampé the gravekeeper. -and then there's a ton of reused characters in the Oracles games.

Where is that ever implied?

You done it now. Mandatory viewing. Especially at 4:26.

you know about
you want to see more of it
I think they did their jobs as marketers

Nigga that aint an excuse to try and undo the Paper Mario series.

I mean in all seriousness I understand Nintendo's position on the matter but they have theirselves to blame for things getting out of hand.

Tingle is a concept if we go by his game (Never played the second one) rather then one person,

Impa is likely a homage to the "first" Impa.

"No Fairy boy", so obviously no Fairy was taking care of him, It is made clear interacting with the Deku Tree wasn't regular occurrence for anyone and he is a fucking tree so he is out as far as raising goes, and someone needs to taken care of him during the years he couldn't taken care of himself with and it basically only Saria that could done it.

Never outright stated though, but i think "implied" is justified to use in this case since there is a very short list of candidates that could have raised Link in Kokiri, and she is at the top of the list.

Aonuma said Fierce Diety is the combined stress/angst/emotion of everyone in Termina who was going to be crushed by the Moon (i.e. everyone). Which means when you equip it during the final fight, you're basically getting the combined strength and determination of everyone on Termina to aid you. I think it's pretty cool, but I see the merit in the "it was another ancient demon that got sealed away" idea as well.

I've never once heard that before. Do you have a source?
Sounds more like violent kill-or-be-killed fury and sorrow to me.

imgur.com/a/mAp6B#0
Obligatory. Not Sm4sh, but still obligatory.

If it were up to me, all future Brawl mods, rips and animations would use this as the vanilla model from now on.

Maybe I'm a faggot or something.

That's horrible. Smash 4 still is best design.
Her beauty is serene, not vulgar, so, small boobs and a serious face is her stuff.

Yeah what this faggot said. Do not sexualize the Zelda.

I don't really remember but was Link a baby in that story the sprout tells or is that sort of vague? At any rate it's strange that nobody mentions Link being younger than them. Were the kokiri made to be Link's friends (were they made from the kakori rather than the other way around and that's why they appear in the new game?)? That feels like it ruins a certain something about them but I don't think how long they've been alive is ever specified, just an understood rule that they never grow old. I mean forest children is a borrowed concept so that doesn't seem too likely but there's a lot here that feels like it doesn't quite make sense.

What about Hilda?

They keep milking that cow. Why don't let it die? It's the same shit since forever.

I can go either way, honestly.

Honestly Fi as a character was okay, it was her gameplay function that was awful

No, everything Fi is horrible.
You can see how accepted she was by how little porn she generated.

Well, like, you fon't see much porn of Navi either…

Fi was worse then Navi.

Don't even pretend otherwise, Navi has ton of excuses of being as bad as she was being as early as she was, Fi has none.

Navi just have that the EBIN MEME about her HEY, LISTEN shit making -certain people- think she is still the worst whereas Fi was far worse then her in EVERY regard excepting maybe soundbites, including chracterization, as Navis non-existant beats out Fi's static (until the fucking ending) and detracting one and hadbetter executed goodbye scene then "OH FUCK, WE FORGOT TO DEVELOP FI, HAVE SOME STANDARD GOODBYE SAPPINESS"

Fi a shit.

Navi is what Zelda players complained about until Fi made her look good even though she wasn't really that annoying

Nearly everyone bitching about Fi just plain hates Skyward Sword. Yeah, it wasn't as good as OoT or TP, we get it. Doesn't change the fact that Navi was both more annoying and more useless than Fi.

oh
oh no
This is all because my mother was a woman and my father was a man isn't it?

i liked her design
actual arms would have been nice, though

I'm just saying porn's a pretty weak argument. I also don't see much porn of Nabooru.

I don't think I'm being unreasonably nit-picky when I say that's a major fuck-up.

Which one is Chico?

Hilda was made for sexual.

Pick one.

They downgraded it from presentation to presentation. It's understandable, since they developed more of the game and figured it couldn't handle that much.

However, downgrading from game to release is bad.

Remember watchdogs? It was downgraded even when the e3 settings were still in the game.

The pyromaniac with the accent.

The most attractive people in Zeldas have consistently also been the whitest.

Tell that to Din.

Really? I would have expected Cia at least, but Din?

why?

… Am I actually allowed to pick both or neither this time?

What he's saying makes sense and he is right though he should probably consider consistency at least.

Nigger do we have a problem here?

Don't forget that Midna fags exist for a reason.

I mean, not my cup of tea, but i get the appeal.

Nice meme, anons.

Straight from the creator's mouth.

Hilda is pretty much Dark Zelda, so I guess that makes her impure. Lewd her all you want, but goth is nasty.

zeldas are not for headpating

"YOU WANT IT? IT'S YOURS, MY FRIEND!

I'm pretty sure Kirby has more consistent lore than Zelda. Seriously, there are lots of little nods to previous games in the series in the form of cameos, pause menu flavor texts mentioning specific events or implying certain characters are connected, etc. It's quite impressive for a series that's meant for young children.

To be fair Tingle fit in MM rather well.

Yep, and i also found him okay in his own game when i played that, since that whole setting was outright made for him.

Honestly WW is the version you should hate because slavery, strong association with the worst part of the game and shilling like crazy about him (Tingle Tuner was pretty heavily advertised IIRC because it was one of few uses for that GCN-GBA cable at the time.) and the game not even bothering acknowledging how disturbing he was.

Tingle should been "one-off" and had he been that people would probably not hated him that much.

You dont really need to guess what it is.

Its at 9:43 in the video.

It shows it all, but its better to not watch it at all and keep the mystery factor so you dont spoil it for yourself.

I don't know why Nintendo doesn't do what Square does with FF and just make each game set in it's own world at least then they wont have to dance around the past games lore wise.
Plus I wish they would stop sucking OoT dick so god damn much, if this next game panders to it as well I'll give up on the franchise.

You say that, but S-E has spent the last couple of years starting to adding sequels and shit to try to tie severa numbered entries to "the same" verse.

Badly.

Different parts of the world.

i guess that's because the kirby lore is simpler than the Zelda one, i mean every new game adds few things like a bad guy, a new "world" and not much other.

Botw so far seems to be pretty different than OoT

I think that is just Swirling Magic energy/smoke what ever

I think it's neat how grass catches on fire.
The last time I remember seeing grass catch fire in a game was in Far Cry 2 maybe.

AYYYYYYY

I'm almost certain the first image is also simply a mockup and isn't actual gameplay footage
(or is just a proto-prototype. For the investors basically.)

where is this footage originally from?

link is best jojo

if link was shot by the Arrow, what would his stand be?

Would depend on the Link obviously, not every Jojo has the same stand after all.

Though i would assume this one would have "Open Your Eyes" or something.

His shiekah slate would turn into a dude and beat the shit out of enemies along with the slates downloaded apps.

And yeah it would be called "Open Your Eyes"

Hey Holla Forums how do you make those webms?

I want to make some of my own and post it when cool shit pops up too.

And i promise theyll have sound

its just blue tint and not dark
is really dragon's dogma the only game with a good night system or what

no she wasn't
she had a total of 2 moments of "character" the entire game. When she's reacting to that one thirsty robot and when she "died".

fucking Siri has more expression than Fi

Man,that looks jarring as shit.

I think it might be the lack of (visible) stars and the points where the clouds blatantly move in sharp zigzags.

I think i can see like one star, maybe.

Gonna blame that on the quality though.

Actual night is dead in vidya unfortunately.

I blame cityslickers being too used to the light pollution these days, so they forget how dark night actually is.

Why did Nintendo censor much milder and more cartoonish ones in SMTxFE, which was a game geared for older audiences, but leave it here on Link, in a game for children?

probably I live in alaska where winter its pretty much dark all the time, and summer where its nothing but brightness(fucks with my sleep cause it would be 1-2am and its still not even dark out)

Japan has total control over the bigger IPs. Smaller stuff can get censored by Treehouse.

Wasn't that NoA?It's probably because the oversea branches aren't controlled enough so they usually say "if you want to sell in here you have to cut X,Y,Z" and since they don't know the market/trust the people there it goes out like that.
Yamauchi used to give the middle finger to them and to the shareholders but now the times have changed.

Wew m8

W-w-wait, how did he get the clips!?!?

Did he use fraps to record it from his screen or something similar?
Im sorry for my ignorance user, please help me

I liked Skyward Sword and Fi was awful.
She would treat you like were retarded and completely break immersion by telling you shit about how much bettery life you had left.

When my Wiimote said "Low Battery" I still had 10 hours to go. No need to tell me that shit all the time.

At least he's having fun.

I use Geforce Experience for my clips, but you could probably find something better.

unless you're talking about the Zelda clips

M-Minish Cap was good…;_;

The Kokiri are implied to be immortal tree-spirits that can change form. They became the Koroks in WW. Saria (and the rest of the sages) are also implied to be dead at the end of OoT. It's likely they are based on the other children in peter pan.

Navi occasionally prompted you to press a button so she could give you a hint on where to go next. Fi, on the other hand, would give you no choice when she interrupted you to hold you by the hand. Navi is also the person who gives you the ability to z-target, which is way more useful than any support function Fi provides. Fi is even worse waifu material, despite not being able to see what Navi looks like.

OOX?

why

Less ignore and more just plain forgot, sorry hatbro.

I would chalk him up to "good, but unmemorable due being a hatbird" though.

Always did like the "Sages are Dead" idea, but i think it was officially deconfirmed in Historia, though it was ages since i read it, and you know, Historia is basically "No Fun Allowed" The Book.

Tumblr, you must be stopped.

Oracle of Season/Ages get abbreviated to OoX

You know, I always wondered when did Ganon killed the Sages for the Master Sword in Wind Walker.

Clever Artist.

Futa is interchangeable with herm, and consists of a dickgirl with tits. Maleherm is exactly the same, having both sets of fun bits, but without the tits.

~

The manga

A solution to this is to make all story optional and interactive in games. A interactive medium requires choice. Never ripping the players control with cutscenes and telling the story through the mechanics, sound design, music, animations, level design, atmosphere, and gameplay is superior. The player should be able to choose if and when he wants to talk to characters if at all.

FE is pretty big nowadays, that didn't stop NoA from shitting on it.
I think it's two factors: How much is actually censorable and how triggered is the translation team. I guess that FE striked both things for NoA, while Zeldo, being "simpler", got the free pass.

That's…pretty much how Breath of the Wild is going. You can just go fuck Ganon's shit up immediately if you wanted to.

I mean, I wouldn't do it cause ya only have three hearts and most likely a rusty broadsword or if ya really lucky a soldier sword but the ability is there.

Oh I care, I'm just not going there without the Master sword, and since those faggots/ Treehouse staff wouldn't go to the Temple of Time, I suppose its not there.

It has already been talked about, some anons were even surprised about it.

If the trailer is anything to go by, the Master sword is in the lost woods or something like that.

I imagine it was moved from the temple shortly before the temple got smashed up.

Again, you don't have to, you can. You can just go kill Ganon if you want. Or at least try to.

But the Temple is still there, they showed it in the gameplay videos, it even says "Temple of time" when you go near it.

does this mean treasure hunting is fucking back?
GOTY confirmed

Well, yeah but I'm a nosy faggot.

But user, it's run down. Not as run down as Twilight's Princess Temple of Time, but pretty run down.

Man that is one completely wrong post. Stamina had tons of those green things that recharged it everywhere, just fucking run into one of those retard. It also prevented spin slash spamming which is the most effective brainless strategy in the 3D games.

Skyward Sword is by far the fastest of the 3D Zeldas barring Goron Link rolling.

Skyward Sword had the most landmass and highest density of actual things to do. It just didn't have a lot of secrets.

Literally wrong. Considering in any post-OoT game you can hold your shield and become almost invincible, Skyward Sword punished the hell out of that. You also took more than a quarter heart of damage, unlike TP and WW.

Don't forget you will probably have to get the Red Blue and Green Jewelry Dungeon Macguffins too it it won't let you pull it out.

Hell, The MS might actually still be in the temple just sealed, so that would be the obvious "GO DO DUNGEONS" carrot-hanging for Casuals.

Player-made waypoint i think.

It's in pretty obviously a partially ruined sate though,maybe not as bad as in TP but pretty bad.

Speaking of run down, are there any actual civilizations in that shit hole? You'd think after 100 years they would at least try to rebuild society by the time of Breath of the Wild. Instead what you see is the old man everywhere in the demo.

It even reminds me of pic-related. Last Zelda games I can remember with a lively and civilized Hyrule is TP and Minish Cap. Is it too much to ask for a Hyrule that has a partially realistic sense of civilization and feels alive and flourishing?

Somehow LoZ always manages to bring in the most vile and annoying shotafags.

Damn it user…

This Hyrule is run down, So I wouldn't be surprise if whatever event that happened before the game really fucked Hyrule up. Maybe the people are ignorant of their history? I would hate to see the Castle Town.

Mang user, the "they removed cities and stuff to avoid spoiler" bit is what everyone is repeating everywhere, why is there always someone who doesn't know about it?

For the hundredth time:

-Towns confirmed
-Rupees confirmed

The plateau is supposed to be ruined and desolate. Everyone has run away from the evil Ganon castle.

The manga ain't shit for canon, son. It gives a totally different origin story for the Fierce Deity mask, too.

And yet shitheads still use the manga canon to confirm that Zelda has a penis and that Majora was a large shaggy deer.

But how big are they now is what concerns me. I at least hope they're larger than Skyloft or at least more numerous than the "villages" in the Great Sea.

I prefer it's origin story for the Fierce Deity, it's just a vengeful god and tool being used for "good". Anyway never said it was canon, just that it was probably his source.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. Also, the Happy Mask Salesman is apparently evil, not just weird and/or Miyamoto.

No, Triforce of the Gods is the Japanese name for A Link to the Past.

Oh.

That's pretty cool. Thanks for correcting me.

Absolutely infuriating even to this day. Also I recall some claiming that the Loftwings and Ooccas were based on the talking birds from the OoT manga.

To be fair I liked how creepy and evil he was

To each his own mask friend, and thank you for not forgetting Ezlo.

I thought so too a first, but it looks different from the player made waypoints. Maybe night time only treasure is a thing.

As a side, you can see really fucking far away

I just figured that "Majora" (IE: The Majora Tribe) was the name of the tribe of hexers that used the Mask then any sort of specific demon monster back when i was a kid.

And that was before i hit the weeb phase to be able to make the obvious Majora = Majou connection.

Is he ever coming back?

Always wondered about that, I also noticed that Tingle could of left with the goddamn trapdoors but knowing his luck the rats probably wouldn't activate the trap.

Well it's quite obvious you guys let out a violent homicidal maniac who'd kill someone over a single rupee.

I also allowed a boy that recently grow into a man to lose the love of his life to power a sword.

No, it played to its hearts content, "won" at least once and is now sleeping peacefully after being scolded by the bigger kids on the playground and throwing a tantrum.

As i said, Tingle in WW is a psychopath at best, and the game just acts like OH HE IS JUST QUIRKY AND LOVABLE and definitely the reason people hate him rather then the balloon flying retard whose father is ashamed of him that is completely ignorable unless you want maps.

Oh yeah, I can totally tell the difference between two horribly compressed image.

I don't remember that one…

I think he's talking about how we took Medli away from the kid who has a crush on her, even though she comes back at the end.

Eyup.

No one's love life in Zelda matters except Link's. Like in Skyward Sword the best option is to give the love letter to the hand in the toilet, so one of Groose's friends is sexually molested by a ghost forever and the girl who usually falls for Pippit falls for Link instead. You get the same amount of gratitude crystals.

Lovers quest in Majora's Mask

Except Malon/Link was made canon by TP.

Didn't the game state that Majora's Mask was just a normal mask that got used for hexing rituals a bit too much?

No it wasn't. TP Link living as a rancher is a coincidence until proven otherwise. Also, that's still Link's love life.

Even if that were true (which isn't necessarily true) that would still be Link's love life.

Helping Anjew and Coffee = a Mask that gets you Heart Piece
Helping old Lady (making GOOD END impossible for the above) = A Mask works as a Infinite Bomb.

What is the better option brah? i know you gave em bad end at least once knowing what would happen.

After all, you don't actually need to GOOD END Anju and Kafei for the best rewards of that quest.

You can leave one of em hanging and waiting in vain and still get the most out of it.

Sure you gotta get the couples mask for FD eventually, but you can also toy with them, whether Kafei comes and Anju isn't there or Anju waits in vain. loads of BULLY opportunities.

yeah, but "MUH MANGO" was touted as canon for ages and ages by fags claiming it trumps the actual games.

If he married Zelda Link would have been a prince in the royal family.

If he married Ruto then he'd live in the Zora Domain and be a Zora Prince.

He had to stay with Malon because TP Link is a common born farmer and confirms the Hyrule historia as well as the Hero's Shade confirmed that OoT/MM Link became a lowly castle guard before retiring. And that's it unless there are other girls I'm forgetting about.

I reread it. My bad.

Has anyone tried to ride a boulder?

There's gotta be at least someone recording themselves playing the demo who tried to ride a boulder after time-locking & building up impact force on it. I doubt they'd survive if simply touching the boulder at all after building force inside it does damage, then grabbing it would just keep doing damage until you died. However, if you CAN grab it after building force inside it then you might be able to use that rupee draining invincibility armor if it is in the game to survive the damage long enough to ride the flying boulder across the map.

I just wanna pull a Tao Pai Pai & ride an object through the air after launching it.

Except you don't know what happened between the generations. Maybe one of Link's royal descendants fucked off to Ordon to have a family. Maybe Link got it on with the Cucco Lady. Maybe he fucked Saria. Ordon is pretty close to the Lost Woods, after all.

obsproject.com/

Every girl in OoT wanted to fuck Link. Even Navi. Nabooru was going to /ss/ him even. Who knows what the Gerudo did to him when they caught him. Originally it was going to have a "pick your girl" element apparently, but it got cut some time in development.

I think the reason most think Malon was his pick was because TP Link is supposed to be an actual descendant for OoT Link, rather than just a reincarnation. At least I think so. Still it isn't clear how many years its been, so you can say whatever you want really.

This game has the potential to become as broken as Morrowind.

I dunno if this user was lying or not, but here

And what's wrong with getting molested by a sexy ghost lady's hand every night forever? 92% of this board would kill for that except the shotafags.

Stop talking about it so loud or they'll patch that beautiful action. Also props for mentioning Badass Tao. Guy needs more appreciation.

Getting Anju and Kafei together = 100 rupees, Lover's mask (free heart piece), the Keaton Mask (sort of free heart piece), and optionally either the Postman mask (free heart piece) or another bottle.

Not getting them together = bomb mask, and paying 500 for the All-Night mask (not so free heart piece)

Anyway whatever point you're trying to make doesn't matter, it is a love story you invest heavily into that isn't Link's.

Too bad they'll patch all the fun stuff.

Remember when he killed that faggot using only his tongue.

Literally impossible. Adults aren't allowed in the Lost Wood and Link never saw Navi again so he had no way of getting back.

There is also the fact that Link has Epona in MM.

He's still a reincarnation. The fact that he's a descendant is incidental. Same deal with Spirit Track's Link and WW Link.

>There is no porn of them ransacking villages to bring home men, which is directly specified as a thing that happens in-game.
Why live?

Trust me, I've been there on both Zelda things. I am boggled neither of these things get all the porn.

And there is a "Malon at the Ranch dreams of a knight sweeping her of her feet" Gossip Stone if i remember shit right.

I always like the world building of the OoT Gossip Stones.

I mean, it is not like we needed to know what Malon dreams of or, that Zelda is a Tomboy, but there it is.

I never really cared that much about romance though, though i must say the idea that "Zelda and Link MUST end up together because FATE" that has been pushed lately is annoying.

Might be that AQUALION EVOL made me hate "fated love" though.

Yeah, the questline has a good amount of rewards, but you can get the Keaton mask and letter to mama (Postman Hat, Bottle) and STILL have Anjoy and Kafei get bad end, why i dunno, but you can.

Remember, The Good End in itself is only the mask, it is the path to it that is rewarding.

Hell, i know it isn't uncommon for some people to do as much as they can of it once before they can actually compete it just to get the rewards of the path there as early as possible.

The only game where Zelda and Link are a confirmed couple is LoZ and SS.

Did how did he go there in OoT you dolt?

How the fuck did he get out after MM? Also, Kokiri Forest isn't in the Lost Wood. There's a single bridge between Hyrule Field and Kokiri Forest.

Link got Epona in OoT without fucking Malon. He was also a kid in MM, so I doubt a real romance had formed at that time.

And ST (Holding hands user, doesn't get more blatant then that.) and HW (Non-Canon, but a huge point in it being the literal cause of the game).

And as said, probably just be me being sour on "Fated Reincarnation Love" in the first place.

Spirit Tracks is the most blatantly romantic after Skward Sword. Zelda also gets a little heart of her head when she and Link meet in the Oracle games too.

Good times… I'd take a Tao fight over any of that Z shit any day.

Because Navi "You dolt"

It is. It's stated in game the only way in and out of the Kokiri Village is through the Lost Wood. Link was only allowed to enter as an adult because the Deku Tree is dead and Link has Navi as a kid.

Epona is MALON's horse.

Then that completely rules out Saria.

Am I talking to someone who never even played the game?

I looked it up and found nothing. What does it mean?

or knew she exist

It hurts so much. Damn it and damn this declining fandom.

That's not true. Kokiri Village opens right up to Hyrule Field

Where is that webm from? That wasn't in the game.

Confirmed for not even reading a single line of dialogue in the entire game.

Then you should have said "Adults aren't allowed in Kokiri Forest unless they have a fairy companion," which, A: means that it isn't explicitly disallowed, they're just expected to get lost in the woods, which is a contradiction of your point and says the exact same thing as your second point, and B: the Kokiri would show more than just idle curiosity that some strange adult managed to get into their home.

Yes, on a singular, straight bring that spans a few feet through the Lost Wood before exiting to a different place on either side.

Never ever stated the Deku Tree disallowed people into the forest. If that was the case, Link's mother wouldn't have made it to the Deku Tree in the first place to give him her kid.

And? Doesn't mean he has to get engaged to her to get it.Again, she was perfectly willing to let Link have Epona in OoT, without there being an explicit romance, so there's no reason that would suddenly change in MM.

How? Saria isn't a literal child, and the point I was making was that Link was a kid.

Majo = Witch (Evil Witch specifically).

No u, my weeb is "Annoying Fangirl hearsay"-tier so i made a mistake with that, sorry bout that.

Stalfos are people that try to get through the lost Wood and get lost. You're being a retarded waifu faggot. Occum's Razor would basically imply Malon is the girl that Link ends up with at the end because of Link's state in TP.

Look, I can't keep explaining shit to you that the game hands to you on a silver platter. Why don't you actually play the game instead of waifufagging for it?

So you can't read a map either?

I wasn't lying user, I was talking hypotheticals.

Can you?

I'm not the one taking warp points between areas at face value.

You're an idiot making up things that the game says, ignoring points I make that you can't counter, and drawing big conclusions off of very incidental evidence that doesn't point to anything more than friendship between Link and Malon and a philosophical principle, which isn't some law of the universe, that doesn't hold up in your argument because you still have to assume a whole bunch of shit about what exactly happened between Link and Malon before and after MM and doesn't apply because writers can make up whatever shit they want in their fiction, because it fits your head-canon.

Link and Malon is very possible, and there's hints that it may have happened, but there is no concrete evidence that makes it canon. It doesn't matter how reasonable the argument for it is. If they had really meant to say the pairing happened through TP, it would have been mentioned in the Hyrule Historia just like every other little thingthe book confirms that was only hinted at in TP. It's only canon when explicitly made so by the writers. Otherwise, any game-theory shit you could reasonably argue for would be considered canon.

There's Literally a path from Kokiri village to Hyrule field. It's the way you first enter Hyrule field in-game.

That's wrong though

When leaving the Kokiri village you walk across the rope bridge that leads to Hyrule Field.

That rope bridge passes through the Lost Woods.

You're both right and you're both wrong, shut up.

Via Lost Woods.

Don't ask me how the fuck you get lost on a Bridge where you can only go two ways.

It be fucking Magic why Hylians get lost in the magic forest, and you know what they say about magic.

Ain't gotta explain shit.

The whole forest is the Lost Woods. The Kokiri village is Kokiri Forest. The place near the Forest Temple is the Sacred Forest Meadow. The dinky bridge connecting Hyrule Field and Kokiri Forest is in the Lost Woods

Yeah but you can't get lost on that shit

I'm not making anything up.

It's basically a fact.

You're literally making up a thousand and one excuses when again Occam's Razor says Malon married him

LETS GO THROUGH THE LOVE INTERESTS AGAIN.

Zelda: Improbable because Link isn't anywhere close to the Royal Family. The "well one of link's descendants!" isn't likely because Link is SO far away from the Castle.

Ruto: Even MORE unlikely because we don't even know if Zoras and Hylians can breed together. And he's even FARTHER away from the Zora Domain than Castle Town.

Saria: An immortal child that's part of a race that we, again, don't know if they can breed with Hylians. This is the second most likely but it's still a retarded assumption because it's heavily implied by MM that Navi left link and he has NO WAY back into the village because he's not a kokiri. The game outright STATES this. If he tried to find it he'd end up a stalfos.

Malon: Only sane option. TP Link is a farmer. TP Link owns Epona and MM Link has Malon's Epona which she wouldn't just let Link have out of the goodness of her heart. Then there is what canonically happened to MM link after MM which is that he became a Castle Guard and died of old age. Malon's Ranch's placement is exactly in between Ordon Village in TP and Castle Town on OoT making this the most likely scenario.

Occam's Razor: It's Malon. It's the simplest solution.

No. The warp point from the Kokiri Village to the bridge and the Bridge to Hyrule field isn't instant. I've literally been saying this the entire time. I'm sorry you're a retard.

Are all Zelda fans as retarded as you and that other guy or are you just all newage fans who never read anything the gossip stones or the other characters had to say outside of story sections?

But it isn't canon. The most you can say is that it's the most reasonable answer, but that doesn't make it what the devs intended. Saying it's canon is a huge statement to make and one that's factually incorrect.

It's either a fact or it isn't. It can't be basically a fact. Link marrying Malon is just a theory.

I thought ghirahim was some reincarnation of the Vaati character until I played skyward sword

You cannot get lost on a single bridge

It's unlikely Link was born to residents of that village. That village is occupied by ordinary humans with normal ears. Link was the only Hylian in it. Either his parents were very-recent transplants who then died, or there was a lot of inbreeding in his family.

Okay so it's:
but it's totally not what the dev's intended and you're totally not retarded for thinking he married some random chick that also happened to be a farmer, a hylian, and lived somewhere in between TP's Ordon village and OoT's Castle Town.

Now you're getting into genetic and recessive traits. Still doesn't negate anything I've said.

In this case I'm going to say the in game representation of the path from kokiri to hyrule field is only a short bridge for player convenience rather than actual lore reasons.

You're both right about some aspects of your theory, and wrong about others. While it is true that the lone bridge in the game that exists between Hyrule Field and Kokiri village may not represent the entire path between those two locations, we also have no reason to believe that anything important or especially dangerous exists between those points either. Similarly, it is possible that a force DOES exist that prevents adults from entering the Kokiri Village (by keeping them out or turning them into Stalfos or whatever), but the game gives NO evidence to support anything more than wild conjecture on the part of the player. And if you REALLY want to, you could argue that Link DOES turn into a Stalfos- after he dies and has no one to pass his knowledge onto until Twilight Princess. I have spelled it out in clearer terms for you, since it seems you have difficulties grasping the subtleties of language.

Besides the fact that it's stated in game that anyone who enters the Lost wood without a fairy will get lost and turned into a stalfos and that only Kokiri are allowed into the Village because he has Navi.

*and link is only allowed because he has navi

why is it improbable that Link and zelda fuck

Hyrule is such a shit kingdom that has to have its entire fucking nation unfucked from decay and incompetence from a teenager ever 50 years, why is it improbable that hyrule would have absolutely no concern for royal bloodline, letting royalty become peasant farmers and TP link and zelda are just 12th cousins or something

I wouldn't say it's heavily implied. Just a certain possibility. Link gets an Epona like horse in several timelines and the games like the start Link from humble origins.

Hell, if you wanna get fancy with it you could say OoT Link hooked up with OoT Zelda and in later life had a bastard with Malon. Or one of Link and Zeld'a children hooked up with a farm girl in later life.

The point is it's pointless to speculate because we don't even have any idea how long it was between games even and it's not like they intended people to think too hard about this.

No, it's heavily implied.

OCCAM'S RAZOR

When did Holla Forums get infested with retarded fanfiction writing retards?

Yes, which is explicitly not-canon. Canonicity is a very big deal when it comes to fictional universes. Stating something is canon is saying that it's factually correct and every contradicting idea is objectively false, which can have its own cascading effect on other parts of a story. Being most likely doesn't mean it's canon by the very definition of what canon is. You're saying a 99% chance is a 100% chance, when that's factually false.

Also, Occam's Razor is not some undeniable law. It even says that the simplest solution is the most likely solution, not the absolute one. If it always happened that the simplest answer was the correct one, then most plot twists in the world would be impossible to exist.

Well, one thing is certain.

Cia/Lana won't get to tap it.

NEVER EVER.

0% chance.

You're in the wrong fucking series

friendly reminder to not take the bait.

No retard, you're reading too far into this and blatantly ignoring that these games already existed without the retarded Demise bullshit, adding demise and the goddess to each situation only serves to cheapen every iteration of Zelda and Ganondorf. You are trying to consolidate the pants on head retarded Skyward sword story and lore into lore that never needed it and honsetly is much much much better without it.

can easily be folded into Ganon's triforce of power, needs no other explanation and it works better this way.

Skyward Sword as a story is the most superfluous addition to Zelda lore ever, it not only cheapens existing games and future games but every single game works better without it. And we are talking a series where every game's addition to the lore and overarching story adds little content but more unnecesary complexity and multiple timelines can fuck off.

You called the other guy a waifufag, but I think you're the biggest waifufag here. I like Malon's tits as much as anyone, but saying "IT'S BASICALLY CONFIRMED GUIZ" makes you sound like a delusional fanboy.

Epona isn't evidence. Link has an Epona like horse in several timelines. The only thing you really have is that like is a farmer…in a village of farmers…not in Hyrule…who work with goats not cows and have imagery associating them with Lon Lon Ranch.

>The only thing you really have is that Link is a farmer…in a village of farmers…not in Hyrule…who work with goats not cows and have no imagery associating them with Lon Lon Ranch.

You're trying to push reality on a story.
This is what you're saying and this is just shit story telling right here. The only way to reach this conclusion is if you're either a retarded contrarian or a waifufag trying to make excuses.

And saying "B-but Link could have married Zelda and then had a bastard child!" or "Link COULD have fucked saria!" or "Link Married Zelda And then one of his descendants moved away!" is all needless fanfiction when the simplest and most direct answer is "He married Malon". you don't even need to explain more than that because literally everything in the canon falls around that.

I don't think you understand Occam's Razor at all or why it's the best solution.

user, the string of stories that would get Link and Malon's descendant to Ordon village requires just as much fanfiction as the other options. If he started on literal Lon Lon Ranch or some other similar ranch I might believe you. But he starts in a village not even in Hyrule with no apparent connections to Lon Lon Ranch other than people have animals there too.

In fact, isn't Link's backstory in that game that he's a Hylian orphan they took in? Don't the Ordonian's have round ears while Link has elf ears? That could mean Link came from anywhere and just happened to be raised by a village of farmers. In that case, there's literally nothing pointing to him being Malon's descendant more than any of the others.

I never understood how Link was raised in the forest. Did the Deku tree expect the kid to stay a kid in the forest?

Hold up, the Hero Shade is the Hero of Time. I doubt he became a lowly city guard. The Hero Shade struck me as an adventurer and his armor reflected that.

My entire point is that it isn't canon. No matter how likely it is, no matter how much you want it to be, it isn't canon until Nintendo says, not implies, it is. At some point in the future Nintendo could always go "Link had an affair with some Ordon girl." It doesn't make much sense, but they could very well do that. Stating that it's canon TP Link is a descendant of Malon is deliberately spreading misinformation, which I really do not take kindly to.

Not quite that simple to dismiss.

Sadly, we can't look to any of Link's relatives to try and determine dominance, as they're always Hylian, with pointed ears, but we can look at other characters in other games.

In Wind Waker, there are humans with both pointed and rounded ears, with pointed ears more common. This is also the case in TP save for the Ordon Village, so I'm going to argue that pointed ears are the dominant trait and Link is a transplant.

Same way he ended up in Kokiri Forest. His mother brought him there to escape danger, likely a war.
Why else would Kakariko Village have been near-abandoned?

I thought it was stated that everyone left because of the Twilight monsters taking over.

That or got killed.

So how did Lon Lon Ranch deliver that cow to Kokiri Forest?

You mean Cremia
SOMEONE POST THE .gif

The three goddesses appear as 'oracles' in the Oracle games, and in that Nayuru (or however you spell the blue one's name) was definitely in control of time.

It works rather well, TP Link is a ranch hand who knows her song.

That doesn't mean the kokiri don't have them. Regardless do you really think it would sway anyone against wanting to perform sex acts on them?

I remember how I used to hum the Indiana Jones song as I ran from the big rolling goron in OoT Why does that faggot only give you a bomb bag for stopping him before completing Dodongo's Cavern and otherwise throws a fit before mercilessly running your ass over before you can move? He set up a goddamn sign inviting you to stop him, drooling rock-eating jackass.

Pretty cool thing they had going there. What the hell was Farore all about though, something about cheats? What's that got to do with courage or "creatures that uphold the law"? I mean I guess it's funny in that you're the player bending the game to your will and it's cute that she's a sort of connection between both games. I doubt it but you think they ever were thinking about making three games instead?

There was something said by one of the villagers about the twilight monsters attacking people and turning them into more twilight monsters. That concept is never alluded to again and comes off as pretty retarded though.

They used the owl. :^)

All kidding aside the owl is Rauru the sage of light, right?

Well he obviously wanted that sweet kokiri pussy pretty bad based on his appearance in Twilight Princess.

I remember reading that there was actually a third game intended, and she was the Oracle of Secrets, but the game never came out and she was turned into the NPC you saw.
There were actual 'secrets' you could get in the postgame though, and when transferring over to the other Oracle game you could enter those same secrets when you talked with her. This included things like bringing items from one game over to the other which totally broke some puzzles but also unlocked more secrets to find, and a bunch of other weird things I think.

My understanding of the features was kinda limited because I never actually beat Ages and got a code to play the New Game +s from a picture in the player's guide. Why did I never beat it if I had a player's guide? Well aside from guides always being more hassle than they were worth (and me being stupid enough to keep buying them anyway, I guess I just like d the pictures) I lent it to a friend and he lent me some Yugioh gameboy game. He claimed somebody stole it so I sold his game for some chump change (not that my game wasn't better anyway). I've tried emulating it since but it doesn't feel the same, can't even access the Advance shop.

*Romani

(Note that I'm the same guy as the last 2 posts, my mobile modem keeps assigning me new IPs and so I have to solve the bloddy captcha every time)
kek, it seems like everyone had that one friend that always stole shit, I could never understand them. I beat Ages, but despite knowing what to do I could never beat the final boss of Seasons (or the extra extra boss Ganon after clearing both games (my sister had unlocked it)).
Also from a quick google search my memory seems to be faulty, there's no mention of bringing items across games aside from predefined secret items (like bombchus). I swear I used the switch hook in the wrong game though.
Also when googling I came across the overworld map of the games and holy crap it's way smaller than I remember.
Incidentally I also had a GB YGO game, called Reshef of Destruction. Grindiest shit I ever played.

I heard Veran was tougher, having three forms and whatnot. Regardless that's just another thing that made each game great, Ages focused more on puzzles and Seasons more on combat. Pokémon wishes it could compliment itself like that (just kidding, like Game Freak gives a fuck).

The maps may have been small but with the increments they let you progress and the gorgeous atmosphere as you went it feels bigger, or at least whole. There was a good amount more too though like how Ages had two versions of the whole map and Seasons had the Subrosia world.

I could swear I've heard of transferring each game's items too but oh well.

Veran was fairly tough, but the other guy's dragon form was a pain, I had a hard time hitting the forehead weakspot and an even harder time avoiding some of his attack combinations. Looking at youtube vids make it look easy and quick though.
I do like how Veran continually switched forms though, but IIRC she could be beaten a bit too quickly, often you wouldn't see one of the forms.

If zelda was a girl do you think they would take away his vagina bones