362 days until E3

Chapter 3 PLEASE OH GOD.

Get those report cards ready

why the game is shit though and through
A third chapter can't change the fact the first two were shit
the whole thing needs a facelift

I get post e3 boredome/depression every year no matter how mild E3 was.

At least I'm really looking forward to Zelda, Bannerlord anda few others.

shameful

It's for closure.

the death of originality in Holla Forums
the same thread over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over and over over and over ………………………………………………………………..**

So, did you guys see anything at all that caught your attention?
Steep looks like a breath of fresh air.

apology for poor english

when were you when original in Holla Forums dies?

i was sat at home eating water when mark ring

‘orignal is kill’

‘no’

Because i like thing you don't like.

Its an avatar not a meme you dipshit. I see you're trying to scramble your shit up now attempting to make it look like its not an avatar. But by attaching yourself to the 'stone face' and the random spoilers you are adopting an identity on the board. You're fucking avatar fagging.

Stop.

There's nothing memetic about your shit. It doesn't change, it doesn't adapt it is just an avatar like that faggot who acatar fags as Ritsu in the 4am threads. If you want to be a cancerous avatar fag then go there.

You aren't the saviour of board quality you just want to feel important and have everyone see your statue face

i . t . i . s . a . m , e , . me ..

y . o . u . a . r . e . a , f , a , g , g . o . t

No its not a meme when you're the only person posting it and it doesn't change and there's no creativity involved.

Goddamn I don't even know if you are just fucking with everyone or you really are so autistic that you think your stupid stone face is a meme

it will become a meme after other anons get hold of it

No one else wants it man, I really don't understand why you're trying to force it.

My god you really do have autism

Holy shit, is this a roleplaying avatarfag using action text and spoilers?

Jesus christ.

You will see this meme in shit threads only
so it is not hurting the board in any way shape or form
there is nothing to be afraid of

I see you in the nintendo thread

roleplaying avatarfag

s.a.l.t.y.
w.E.w

The irony is real

M-my thread….

Holla Forums died when the pigfarmer took over from the hotman

It is ok op don't be sad
Just make another video game thread
and make it good
Before they ban me good luck

Why would you do that to yourself?

He's a faggot who tried to get Holla Forums to raid us, just report him for rule #8

E3 is kind of like fruit set on pear trees. For every one good year there's a couple of middling years after it.

he asked Holla Forums to help him "fix/v/" but Holla Forums betrayed him

░████░░███░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░███░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░███░░░████░█████░░░░█░░░█░█████░░███░░████░
█░░░░░█░░░█░██░░█░░█░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░██░░█░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█
░███░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░░█░░░░░█████░░███░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░████░░█████░████░
░░░░█░█░░░█░█░░██░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░
████░░░███░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░░███░░█░░░█░░░░█████░█░░░█░████░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█████░█░░░█░█░░░█

░████░░███░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░███░░█░░░█░░░░█████░█░░░█░█████░░████░░░░█░░░█░█████░░███░░████░
█░░░░░█░░░█░██░░█░░█░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█
░███░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░░░░█░░░█████░░░█░░░░███░░░░░░░█░░░████░░█████░████░
░░░░█░█░░░█░█░░██░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░░██░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░
████░░░███░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░░███░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░█████░████░░░░░░░█░░░█████░█░░░█░█░░░█

░████░░███░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░█████░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░█████░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░█████░█░░░█░█████░░░░█░░░█░█████░░███░░████░
█░░░░░█░░░█░██░░█░░█░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░██░░█░░░░██░░█░█░░░░░░█░█░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█
░███░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░░░░█░█░█░████░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░████░░█████░████░
░░░░█░█░░░█░█░░██░░░█░░░░░░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░░██░░░░█░░██░█░░░░░░█░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░
████░░░███░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░█████░█████░█████░░░░░█░█░░█████░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░█████░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█████░█░░░█░█░░░█

████░░████░░█░░░█
█░░░█░█░░░█░░█░█░
████░░████░░░░█░░
█░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░
████░░████░░░░█░░

████░░░░░░░░░██░
█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░
████░░█████░░░█░
█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░
████░░░░░░░░░██░

?

How big is your monitor?

I mean if you think that E3 is about movies I guess they did win. But they never show any gameplay, all they show are shitty walking sims.

Except you know they showed plenty of gameplay.