SUMMER LESSON PSVR LAUNCH TITLE COMING OCT. 13TH THIS YEAR

summer-lesson.bn-ent.net/

why is no one fucking talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WDHXx
nichegamer.com/2016/06/16/summer-lesson-unlikely-come-west-due-current-climate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will buy.

The blonde looks worse than the gook. I remember hearing there was another two girls.

So is this game /ss/ or what?

Maybe because the people on Holla Forums that have a VR device or is planning on buying one soon is probably in the single digits.

No, you are their tutor and you seduce them. It's basically Immoral Study.

Don't you need a Bloodborne box for that? No one here is stupid enough to own one, right?

Surprised anyone else remembers that game.

This is what happen when you let the wafiuism take over
no gameplay
no depth
no story
no lore
Only a hoard of fake love contained with in the digital womb thats called neo-vidya
This is what asked for i warned you about the weebs but you didn't listen

Man I do not even begin to care.

So how many different $400-$800 VR headsets with $350-$1k supporting hardware are we going to wind up needing to play all these nogames?

archive.is/WDHXx

"when you think about the current game situation and the climate in different countries where you have to have characters from every different race or nationality, someone else would say ‘mine is not included,’ which is the climate we currently see with games. Since there are people who can’t set aside the game and the actual problems in society, I don’t want open that can of worms."

Its over feminism, women are useless now!

where's the ethnic cleansing button

sorry I don't have a webm of this video

Neat.

I don't know man. There are a lot of E3 newfriends lately.

Has any one of you actually tried VR? Very few, probably. For those who haven't, let me tell you about VR. First thing you notice is that it's uncomfortable to wear, but okay, we've vidya enthusiasts, we can bear with that if it's worth it. But then you're faced with a stark realization. When the screen is so near to your head, it looks as if you're playing normally at 800x640. The famed and praised 1080 looks like shit. The very least resolution that is tolerable to look at is 1440p.
That leads to the second problem. Do you have a 1k+ $$$ vidya card to play such games at 60 fps? Very probably no. But, that's another problem. For VR 60 fps isn't enough. It has to be stable 60 with no drops at the very minimum. Stable 90fps would be ideal.

Now, here's the kicker - which VR is 1440p/90fps? And which card can play The Witcher 3: Hiking Simulator at that standard? The answer for both is no. VR is not ready.

Also,
Top kek

people like you are absolutely retarded.

my brother is, you need connections with people of shit taste anonymous

I think i can actually feel the brain cells in my head withering away. So let me get the mental gymnastics, the market isn't ready for VR therefore the market isn't ready because it isn't ready but because VR isn't ready?
Also to note, VR outputs 3D images and due to how it works you should either say it needs to output 3D 1440 90p or tell it needs to output 1440 180p. If anyone who isn't a complete failure was left at the games industry it should still be easily possible to reach that target but of course, nobody can into graphic settings anymore.

This is gonna be a long Summer..

You mean deadpool?

It's not going to be localized as long as Harada is afraid of westerners who "can’t set aside the game and the actual problems in society". See

The waifu age is almost here.

Yeah I tried the DK2 and gearVR and both were shit, very low FOV and it all looks like you have a mosquito screen in front of your eyes

IMO this shit wont only get good, GOOD not GREAT, when you can get 2K res per each eye

Neither oculus, OSVR or vive get anywhere near this, not even the latest models have actual 1080p res per eye

All I'm saying is that I'm staying out until it gets better and cheaper, let the dumb fucks bankroll the beta

One job.

Holla Forums can't buy anything that costs more than their weekly allowance and you can't pirate hardware so they'll just say it's a gimmick or it has no games. I for one am happy for console gamers I hope they get a great device and those exclusives look amazing. Good for them. Nearly 30 full games in total, mostly exclusives.

The dub-trips confirm

I'm fucking ready.

Hahaha, good one mate.

nichegamer.com/2016/06/16/summer-lesson-unlikely-come-west-due-current-climate/

no thanks.
why would i when i got a qt filipina wife?
she even told me like "lol u get 5D with me ;)" and she gets jealous when i joke about buying one for waifus, even though she's so pretty and hot, she's still so clingy and insecure and i love that, makes me feel so loved and appreciated. no pathetic loser scripted algorithm waifu can ever do that in a game.

Literally the niggers of asia
lmao

niggers are hot and desirable to me too, so i don't see a problem here.

This is a video games board