Why aren't you playing the GOTY yet Holla Forums?

Why aren't you playing the GOTY yet Holla Forums?

Are those jalapenos? I hope they aren't in pain.

I forgot the game
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:56139AD9680BFA904F3ACBF99E71AC59BFB41174&dn=onechanbara+z2+chaos+v1+01+13+dlc+fitgirl+repack+selective+download+from+1+45+gb&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Because I am.

I have no idea why I haven;t gotten this yet. I here its actually good, unlike the rest of the series.

Because I imported it TWO YEARS AGO.

What the fuck OP.

It's so game of the year.

But you can't force proper AA and play it at 144fps in a ps4

No flame war intended, action games at 144fps are the best

I pirated it, but haven't got around to playing it yet.

There’s strawberry jalapeño soda, but I don’t see the point in what they’re doing.

This isn’t attractive. It’s stupid.

you can't play it at 144fps
because the framerate is tied to the refresh rate and by doing so, makes the game twice as fast

Teasing triggers me. Either go full nature or dress uo

Weakling

Ive masturbated to electric sockets nigger, how does teasing trigger you?
You either masturbate to anything and anyone or you're a pleb.

Teasing is God Tier, especially Hot Dog thigh fucking.

Unripe bananas.

What game?

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos

also known in japan
Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos

Onechanbara

The game is pure braindead button mashing and their faces are one of the most souless shit i have ever seem i video games.
Feels like a shitty budget game made with the scraps left of another game.

Why did this image made me instantly think about Sucker Punch?

I will never understand people like you.
That being said, teasing like in the OP image a shit. That's just giving you a cake with no icing. Sure it tastes good, but at the end of the day, you got almost the entire damn package in one go.

This shitty series would have to improve by quite a bit for me to actually get hyped for it.

That exactly how this series and EDF started, as budget games made in the Simple 2000 series. Some other pretty good games from that series as well.

fixed.

It's not pure braindead mashing.
try switching characters during attacks

Is this game any good? Is it fun? I liked EDF 4.1 so will this game be any good? I read online that it's pretty meh.

Low budget DMC with its own gimmicks.

yeah, so i can braindead mash with another character

GENIUS

There's more to it.

That's kinda hot.

Played it for half an hour.

Looks ugly and blurry, and I did not feel like I was in control of my character at all times.

Same here. Coming that close without showing me anything is worse than coming much less close in the first place. On a 1-10 nudity scale, my enjoyment has a sharp deep valley right about where the 8 and 9 would be.

I can't really see Contra 3 at 144fps being any good.

Don't think so.

Toast?

But I am.

I already did OP.
I streamed it, too. Put the link here. Went the full distance and beat the game in one sitting.

Where the fuck were YOU?

Aye.

its an anime cliche/meme of people being late for school and running while eating their breakfast (toast)

God damn i hate this fucking genre so fucking much!

I've heard that movie is shit. Is it true?

It's exactly the sort of property that would get handed over to Ninja Theory if anyone greenlit it

Gee, what do you think?

You don't need a game of this movie. This movie is segments of other games that have already existed. Just play the games in those genres/settings.

Depends on what you're going in for. There really is no substance, its all style. Sexy girls doing action scenes in weird places with a thin flimsy stupid premise to stitch it together.

The guy tried to claim it was a "female empowerment movie" but its Zack Snyder so its likely that he just had some cool ideas for action scenes in his head, wanted to see hot chicks do those action scenes, but couldn't make an individual movie for any of them.

I hate moeshit so much.

Does this have all the DLC too?

Answered my own question, nevermind.

nvm i fixd it :^)

I bought Senran Kagura instead of this.
Is it actually fun?

You'd be surprised, is less bullet hell and more platformer.

It is but not as fun as Senran.

There's also a couple of decidedly un-fun parts, like the boss that gets cut in half and you have to kill his legs by hitting them a billion times but they keep running around and shit takes like 20 minutes.

I'm glad that I went with Senran then.
Would you say it's worth it at the current price or should I wait for a sale.

Sale.

The $25 that the PS4 version is going for right now is a good price.

is it cuhrayzee or is it just another musou where you mindlessly mash buttons?

Alright. Thanks user.

cuhrayzee with lots of enemies
but the boss fights are questionable.

Dont complain when niche stuff doesn't turn a profit and then doesn't get made.

Who are you quoting?

I want summerfags to leave.

reminds me of that one time i made armor out of wooden boxes in way of the samurai 4

Toast-tech is superior though. More mobile.

Ill fight you

The defender of crate will have his day.

I just need to thank you for being part of the cancer that killed anime. thanks again mate.

This looks hilarious. How's replayability?

How do you mean?

Multiple difficulties, missions and customization in looks.

But the bosses are really shit, there's one where they split up and take forever to kill, then there's one that's bugged (in my playthrough) and kept running and got stuck into a corner and was a free kill, there's another boss where it has complete bullshit aoe attacks and can fuck you over if you bring in all four players at the wrong time. everything else is absolutely good.

Try me motherfucker!
Boxes can break and they're clunky.
They also don't protect from stabs!

Because it looks like ass. Those girls are NOT cute at all. They're hideous in the uncanny valley kind of way, unnaturally shiny and stiff and they all have the same exact face.

It looks like something a westerner would make and try to sell on kickstarter.

This is stupid. And not the fun kind of stupid.

Is 1.04 uploaded somewhere?

How is bread going to help in any of those cases though? Might even be shittier than boxes.

I'm glad that's all it takes to keep casual faggots out of anime.

This is nippon toast.
Folded over a million times. Made of wheat and rice.
Superior nippon toast.

It's cute how you think you are better than the manime fags.

Her "bikni" looks like someone smeared some sort of thick shiny paint on her tits and cunt with their hands.

I think that was the intended effect

Yeah but its weird because it looks like some seven fingered freak slapped her right on the cunt.

with teasing you can imagine she has the perfect puffy vulva.

once a female goes full nude I always get disgusted because they all have those overflowing tacos

Superior anime taste thread?

Always wanted to post these on /v arigato.

Man i expected happy fun times with girls and vr glasses and got it for the first few episodes then shit spiraled out of control really fast.

Was really good tho

Because it's not out yet.

dark souls 3, with FPS drops and all, is better than this

about 60% of Holla Forumsgoers

The fuck? Whose that fifth guy on the left? I've never seen it in any of the trailers/promotional-material

Teasing triggers me.

Just die.

Teasing is the best thing on this planet a girl in a shirt that is slightly wet a girl in a shirt bending over and you can see her tits is way better than nudity
FUCK YOU

pardon my english

Tentacle monsters, man.

That or a few kids did it at the same time in during fingerpatining at daycare.

Did the Japs seriously add an extra character to account for the WH of White, as opposed to just how it sounds?

Typical Zack Snyder bullshit. Cool visuals and setpieces but zero substance.

You complete cunt

It seems to be Cor. He doesn't appear quite regularly, but he's one of the best fighters in the kingdom and cool as fuck. This means he'll probably get killed off at some point, sadly.

how was this movie not just only that ww 1/2 mechsuit crazy-ass alt-history zeppelin trenchwar shit?

everything else about it sucked ass, but I couldve watched hours of that

This has happened to me more than once.
Just making some pasta dish and then fapping latter on without thinking about the chil juice still on your hands.
I imagine it would be quite painful if you use really hot chili pepper.

For you.
My dad was a cook at Disney and suffered this fate on the job.

That's what you get for being disgusting pigs that don't wash their hands enough.

IT'S A BURN OF JUSTICE!

Do you wash your hands before using the bathroom, not just after? I usually don't, unless I know I have something on them. He claims just the left over residue was enough to be extremely painful.

I do it after I use the bathroom but I do wash my hands before and after cooking. I also wash my hands before eating.

Pretty good taste, satan. What about these?

I usually only do that when I'm handling eggs or meat or other stuff that shouldn't be on your hands. With the Chilis I just sometimes forget.
Would you describe yourself as a neurotic, user?

I would absolutely not.
It's only logical to do it after you've cooked, no matter what you had to touch in the process.

this

You can take off the toast, it's just an accessory.
Also they're bananas not peppers.

Holy shit. Fucking kill yourselves.

Onechanbara is a proper action game with a good combat system and actually aggressive enemies (unless you play it on retard difficulty).

How fucking casual can you get? It's like I'm on fucking reddit.

woooooooooow

Filipino right?

Holy fuck I lost that Haibane Renmei wallpaper forever ago thanks user. I haven't met anyone else who has watched that show in a long time.

It is a great action game but musou? I must have ignored those posts.

Also don't kid yourself, this game is rather easy, especially compared to the first one.

People like you are embarrassing. Not because of what you said, but because you actually think that this is good bait. They're two completely different games and have jack and shit to do with each other. How is this supposed to be bothersome? Is it because DS is popular? AAA? What nigger? What?

Or if the intent was to be retarded and make people cringe, congrats, I bit. Kill yourself.

Would you wash your hands after making a sandwich?
You are neurotic. Embrace it.

this was released on steam? dang.

oh god, i played through most of the ps2 titles myself. they were my "guilty pleasure" low budget games.

I don't need a game of the movie, I was just pointing out that it's absolutely NT territory

Also Zack Snyder wanted it to be both.
Just about every interview regarding the movie has him trying to imply that it's deeper than tiddies, swords and guns. It was a nice warning sign for anyone who thought Man of Steel was going to be anything other than trash

Has the game been fixed yet?

Top taste.

You must be joking if you think I'm getting the DLC.

Of course I would. Sandwich bread smells like fucking shit.

You must an idiot if you didn't know you can pirate it just as easy.

The dlc folder isn't for show you know?

Onto a woman's WHAT?
nig*er?
#gam*rg*te
??

Under 7 is so moving. Abe has a gift.

Of course I would after making it, unless I consume it immediately.
Then I'd wait until I've finished eating it.
Having common sense in hygiene is not neurotic.

Thanks for the magnet, will be seeding for other anons too

Noein: good
Casshern sins: on my watchlist
Kaiba: now that's too artsy even for Lucifer

f-fuck you

Because camera controls.

How can I fap if I can't zoom in?

The thing that bothers me most about your little story is that you apparently don't only eat like a pig, you also never seem to wash your hands.

once you finish the videogame, you unlock the gallery, you can play animations of the best girl and have any costume that you made in coordinate too

please tell me if there is any good game with the style of the pseudo futuristic WW1 bit in the beginning

thanks but I said good games

Noice.

Always wash your hands with soap after chopping chili peppers. It's a good habit to develop.

How about you check em out instead of following what normalfags and journos say?
Some of the sections are indeed unpolished frustating garbage though.

good premise, shit games tbh fam

Heres one more for good measure

Nope, unpolished and with mechanics frustrating for newcomers.
But still good games

Necrovision is great. I stopped playing it though cause a glitch deleted my save file. The game is buggy and unpolished but it's hella fun.

Yeah, my biggest gripe is the bulletsponge enemises, their meachnics mechanics and bullet spread.

I mean the game doesnt know if it wants to be an action fast oldschool shooter or a new cover based one.
Its really fucking bizarre and frustrating due to the cheap deaths in the intro levels.

Thankfully it goes all out action later on and the atmosphere, lore and art design is top notch.

Poor Jalapenos.

Thanks. Will try and if I like, will buy. Promise.

Cucumbers

They're Bananas.

Maximum discardment.

Well at least the game revealed how shit it is early on.

git gud

fuck off weebs

How- why- what?

I fucking love titties, but just, what makes this appealing? It's absolutely absurd.

It's fun to play with you unimaginative nigger.

Bumping for you.

I suppose you need to have to be on the intellectual and emotional level of a child to enjoy it.

Should I get the banana splits edition? or is there a way to get it without getting the limited edition version?

Amazon has the banana split edition at 60$ while the regular game is 30$

What are some good Simple series games other than the obvious two series

I enjoy it for the absurdity. I wonder if these sorts of games have their own genre in japan.
Because the Senran games follow this exact formula. There are others that seem to do so as well.

Basically doll dress-up of hot anime chicks with some sort of beat-em-up or hack&slash thrown in to call it a "game".

To be fair, its at least better than a "visual novel".

Nigger I'll play EDF 4.1 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered onecharnbara delux edition etc anyways for like 35$

Though I wish I got the box version of EDF 4.1

WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH
WEEABOO TRASH

He has, sadly this lizard loving fuck will never return and make anime great again.

get out of here poplep

HOW LONG TILL EDF IS HERE?????

Every single English word that starts with "wh" is written with ホワ in katakana, and actually some accents of English still pronounce it as 'hw' and not simply 'w'.

why all the entrylevel shit?

SOON NIGGER

That would imply Shitran Kagayra is fun

I can only hope for some nude mods soon.

eight to nine years when the emulator is released

Casshern Sins was kind of meh, still, it was one of the few forms of media to ever do a post-apocalypse setting right.