4 AM

Where did my life go wrong?
generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/

wrong timezone, mate.

Fuck off and kill yourself

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

When I help people get their shit back on track, I like to examine their life. Generally it starts when you are very young and your parents are failing to install critical dispositions necessary to effectively interact with the world. Discipline, duty, a healthy understanding of things like violence, success and failure, integrity, and trajectory of your identity. As well as basic communication ability. The ability to accurately and authoritatively transmit your ideas and intentions to another person. A lot of problems tend to crop up because of this single deficiency: being completely unable to transmit your ideas and intentions accurately or authoritatively to another person.

Then in the teen years, you likely had a false impression of the way the world worked, and at this point most people sort of assume that life will just shuffle them into things as if it is designed that way. school - > more school -> job -> living independently + money left over. Not realizing that these things need to be planned for and are never handed to you.

There also is almost universally a lack of inherited knowledge (generally from the father), that many skills which are never talked about but absolutely needed to function. Things like interacting with a bureaucracy, authority, and other men.

So by the time they hit their 20's, they have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old, with about the same social skills, with no real vocational skills because they assumed the education system was providing them those skills (it isn't, a parent normally would have told you this), and a lot of debt from the high education tract.

Generally the solutions include becoming more social, physical fitness, and other things which increase your capacity as a person. But it isn't easy and many people prefer to just jerk off to anime girls.

Nearly 6am here.

THIS CITY'S SLEEPING LIKE A SOLDIER TRAPPED INSIDE OF AN IRON LUNG

why is this shit still a thing
if y'all killed yourself already, all your problems would be gone

what the fuck

burgercucks everyone

its funnier because they have like 5 times zones inside that shithole, still you see merilards getting trigerred by these threads made seconds off their snowflake time zone

Excuse me but does that say 00?

You need to go back.

Is it so surprising when burgerland is the only land that matters?

finals starting tomorrow
i'm mildly pissed
usually you don't have to take the practical or even the theoretical exams if you have a good enough grade in the subjects
i've got a 5.50 out of 6 in all my tests in Object oriented programming
but i've missed two homeworks that drop my grade
and now i've got to take both exams
and i've got the same situation for the optional class, for which i also have to take an exam, even though i've passed every test so far
and the worst thing is that all our exams are only a few days away
tomorrow i've got OOP practical and theoretical
next day is exam on OOP optional class
next day is practical and theoretical exam on Basics of IT systems (can't even imagine what the practical exam is, since the entire subject was theory)
3 days later we've got exams on Calculus II
5 days later we've got functional programming (i managed to free myself from that one)
and a week later geometry (which i'm sure i'll fail)
and on a side note my ass still hurts

I don't give a shit what time it is in liberal kangaroo land.

Australians are subhuman

fucking satan didn't give me my trips

OOOH LET ME TRY

i'm majoringing IT systems, not CS
and they're difficult for me, especially with all the unnecessary theory, you big bully

Says you

so I did

I tip my hat to these numbers, good sir

son of a BITCH

that's sir son of a bitch to you

k Sir Son of a bitch

fUcK

FINALLY

impressive

cool 4am thread at 3am

Morning everyone~

I thought about dumping this bitch waifu I have, thoughts?

>>>/suicide/
would be an option, dubs-kun

Nigger, me and my waifu have been going strong ever since I first laid eyes upon her, and you have the audacity to leave her behind? One waifu for one laifu, and if you're too retarded to value that, then you don't deserve either of those things. You're lower than dirt to me if you decide to abandon your waifu, because she wouldn't abandon you.

Damn, I'm good!

Digits command it. Dump your load on her huge forehead, fam.